[PRP] Any distraction (Zing and Middy)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Businge was looking for any distraction she could find, which is what had brought her to the borderlands once again, she sighed out she didn't know what more she could do to help her pride. She had helped tend the wounded as well as taking care of her own wounded tail. Others had suffered a great deal more then she had. She still didn't understand why they had been attacked in the first place. Would these events be used to say that they should shut out the gods from the pride or would they be used to say they didn't worship the gods and should start? She didn't want to think about it anymore now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:36 am
Midas was at it again, having slipped away from the main Viking group to ‘scout’, he had come across a pride of lions. Taking a long, deep breath, the lion followed what he assumed to be the prides boarder, his curiosity on how large the prides lands had been driving him forward. Midas had been in his own head, not really thinking of anything in particular other than research, so it had come as a surprise when he stumbled upon the brown lioness whom he quickly assumed resided in the unknown pride.

His whole body became alert and rigid as black eyes scanned for any potential threats. Nothing immediate. Furrowing brows, Midas decided to sit and call out to the lioness. If the pride was unfriendly and she indeed a threat he would topple her and run. If she was open for conversation… He would find out more information and perhaps even gain a walking partner.

“Hello! I come with peace.”

MiddyGlow

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 pm
Zingling

Businge blinked and blinked again, the brightly colored male lion said he came in peace. "Umm well ok.. I'm Businge." She said in a shy tone. She looked about for anyone else on the border that the handsome male could have been talking to instead of her. She didn't consider herself a female that caught a lot of male attention, she was pretty shy with males. Then again this could be just the thing she needed to take her mind off the troubles that had been happening lately. "I wouldn't recommend attacking right now if you weren't coming in peace." She said in a soft tone. There really wasn't much left to attack right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:43 pm
“Businge… It is a pleasure. I am Midas.” The lion could already tell there was something wrong with the lioness, she emotionally seemed low as though something might have wronged her. Decided to press the issue, Midas stepped closer and spoke gently. “I could help but notice… you seem kind of low.” Knitting his brows together, he sat down and allowed himself to seem more approachable. The last thing Midas wanted was a fight right now.

“And what do you mean… you wouldn’t recommend attacking? Are you getting ready for war?” Midas couldn’t help but allow his gaze to follow the horizon, his heart beating a little faster than normal. Was he somewhere that’d get him killed?

MiddyGlow

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:53 pm
Zingling

Businge smiled shyly Midas seemed nice enough and a good distraction if he was interested in her, but asking him if he was would be hard for her to do. She looked back at her home and she sighed "Yes and that would also but why I wouldn't suggest an attack, we were already attacked recently." She was likely foolish for saying so to a stranger but her thoughts were a bit rattled at the moment and she wasn't thinking very straight. "Some of the gods attacked our pride and the stars fell from the sky, perhaps the pride lands are cursed now." She said sighed out deeply.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:44 pm
Brows stitched together deeply as Midas listened to the news Businge offered him. He hadn’t be ready to hear about an attack, especially one that dealt with the Gods. He had his fill of Gods, what with the famine that had cursed the lands. Frowning deeply, Midas looked into the distance again before staring at the rather stressed lioness.

“Walk with me?” Midas suddenly stood and stared at Businge, waiting for a reply before continuing. “I am curious how large this pride is… perhaps we can walk the boarders.” Giving her a once over, Midas continued the offer. “And perhaps you can share more of your story with me?” His dark eyes were staring straight into hers, offering more than what was spoken, and waiting to see if she would catch the hint.

MiddyGlow

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:52 pm
Zingling

Businge nodded as she shared her burdened with a non-pride member which somehow made the pain she felt because of the events feel lighter. It was perhaps foolish and reckless, but she wanted to try to be someone a little diffrent since being a shy wall flower of the council had not done her any favors when they were trying to come to an agreement on the murder and the missing daughter. Which in a way lead to the events that had happened, then again how could they have stopped gods from attacking their pride?

Businge nodded "Yes I would like that." She said softly she had no idea what pride he was from and she didn't care at the moment to ask. She wanted to spend time with Midas no matter what it cost, they had paid so much already in the lives of their pride members. She just wanted to walk with this stranger and throw caution to the wind for once. She started telling Midas about the mystery of the murder on the border and the daughter that had gone missing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:29 pm
MiddyGlow

Midas had been shocked to learn what was going on in the Pridelands, a murder and a missing daughter wasn’t something to take lightly. He had caught himself musing what would have happened had the event happened in his own lands. Midas couldn’t help but shudder. They had their own issues and some of his fellow pride members were rather eager for blood. There would most definitely have been a war…

“Did you know the daughter or the murdered lion, Businge?” Midas had stopped and was looking directly at the brown lioness his eyes a bit worried for her. The stormborn had their own issues, yes, but they didn’t heavily affect him. Yes, he had starved, yes his children had issues eating, but overall he still took care of them. This wasn’t something that could easily be washed out.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:32 pm
Zingling

Businge shook her head "No the pride is rather large, I am a council member, but it is hard to get to know every member of the pride. I do my best though, what about you? What do you do in your homeland?" She asked softly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:47 pm
MiddyGlow

Nodding his head, Midas completely understood and was thankful that the lioness at the very least, was spared the discomfort of knowing the grief that comes from loss. “At least you have been spared from that pain…” Looking at her gently, Midas reached a paw out and touched her shoulder gently before setting it down on the floor.

“You are stronger than you realize…” Looking up at the sky, he realized he needed to leave soon. Frowning, he looked at Businge again. “I am part of the stormborn, a reaver soon to be captain. I travel, trade and sometimes fight for my pride.” Letting the words sink in, Midas continued, “Would you like to come with me for tonight? I can tell you about my journeys… and maybe… if only for a night, you can be distracted from your pride and its issues.” Staring at her he offered a coy smile. “Either way… my time is up for today and I must go.”  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:52 pm
Zingling

Businge smiled at Midas' kind words he was a very kind gentle lion it would seem, then he said that he was a member of the Stormborn. She was no fool she knew that the Stormborn were a dangerous pride from far away, and she should run or call for a guard, but for some reason, she didn't want to do that. He had been kind to her and had been honest with her. He could have taken what he wanted and gone back to his pride to tell of their weakness and brought more war and death to the pride lands. It seemed he wanted nothing of that, he wanted to spend time with her for the night. "I will come with you for tonight Midas." She said gently "Thank you for being honest with me." She rubbed her cheek against his.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:06 pm
MiddyGlow

“Thank you for allowing me the benefit of the doubt, I won’t break your trust, Businge.” Returning the affection, Midas traveled away from the pridelands towards his little encampment that he had set himself up in. Would he break a heart tonight or make a lifelong friend? Time and luck would tell.

[FIN]

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas