Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] Copper Crystal x Shimmering Stars - Dinner Date

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:57 pm
Copper found himself lured from the park on a dinner date with a dazzling lady fish. Shimmering Stars was almost mesmerizing in her beauty to him. The pair walked together for a while before approaching a Seafood Restaurant.

"Bay Seas" read the carved wooden sign.

They stepped inside the double doors and on to the cool tile floor. "Table for two?" asked the hostess. Copper nodded and they followed to their table. He Pulled out the chair for her and glanced around at the scenery once he got into his chair.

Frescos of the seashore were framed in sections by wood in the booths. The lighting was dim and warm. The Waitstaff was adorned in a smart uniform.

"So.. um, been here before?" He said trying to turn his attention back to Shimmer.

words: 133  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:27 pm
Why was she going out with this pony? She'd known them for quite some time. She picked on them for the longest time, about how shy they were, and how weak. Yet something about them drew her back to them each time. He was gorgeous, sure, that was definitely a reason she had gravitated towards him in the first place. Perhaps it was because he actually seemed to enjoy her presence, even when she was picking on him. He was trying to get her to change, quite often, and while she never would, she found it endearing that someone could care for her in such a way. He was far too kind. Something she teased him about relentlessly, although not as harshly now. It was gentle jabs here and there, soft and sweet, generally not caught by other ponies any more. She had warmed to his side, wanting to actually seek him out and speak with him. Hell, she'd even begun to ask him how his day was, what things he might like.

Somehow, they had gotten on the subject of dinner one day, and as such, set a date. Date? Really? Was she the date kind of pony? No pony had ever shown interest in her that way before. Granted, she was hard on a majority of ponies. The only ones who didn't see that right off the bat were foals. Foals held a very soft spot in her heart. Perhaps one day she would have a foal or two of her own. Who knows. Either way, it was she who had initiated the date, and there was no backing down from it now.

They had met up and wandered towards the restaurant they spoke of. The walk was mostly silent, some small idle chatter here and there. She had kicked a few pebbles as they walked, uncertain of how to approach much of anything with the other in this instance. It was not until she was somewhere familiar that she began to relax. Bay Seas. She'd been there a few times before. She had a taste of seafood and quite liked it.

As they entered and were seated, she flashed Copper a grin from beneath her bangs, eyes glowing slightly, fangs glinting in the light. "I've been here a few times," she remarked, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm a freshwater pony, but I can't get enough of the seafood here. It's quite delicious, honestly. I don't remember. Did you say if you've ever had seafood before?" she asked, quirking a brow, even though he couldn't see it through her bangs.  

PeterPan_da144

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Copper was nervous but mostly because it was their first date. "Um, no, I haven't."

She had been pretty mean at first but over time she seemed to come around to him. He deduced that maybe it had been her way of crushing on him?

He might never truly know. Either way, there was a charm to her that shown past her torment and he was curious. Allured by this glimpse and her beauty, he couldn't say no when he was asked out.

"But I am excited to try something new" He chuckled. "I was thinking something with pasta, that way it's kinda familiar. Anything you recommend?"  
▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games