Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:12 pm
User Image

"No." L'rel's voice was small and plaintive. A breeze in the tornado or his dragon's instincts. You're not ready, what if you hurt yourself.

The answer to a pleading was a deep defiant bellow as Devith tore into a heard beat and drained it of it's life blood.
He had kept her down as long as he could but her lusts would be denied no longer. It was true the green was still in recovery, the hide on her side and across her belly was badly burned during thread by the accident of another dragons careless flame. It had healed into ugly scar tissue, stretched and distorted in some places, wrinkled and mottled in others depending on the strength of flame that had hit the area.

But the rest of her green hide glowed with the need to rise and she was still beautiful in the flashes of winter sun.
Some part of her though could not shake her other overwhelming instinct to mother her beloved rider. Wait for me L'rel, let me show you that my wings still work! Don't fret so much you'll end up the one back with the healers! She sang as she launched herself into the sky.

L'rel winced and readjusted the crutch under his arm (Devith hadn't been the only one injured in the last thread fall) as he hobbled out onto to his ledge to watch. His heart hammered with a combo or worry and exhilaration.

Devith bellowed again. Come lovely blue's, browns and bronzes. I would have you woo me from the sky. But first I will take you on my merry chase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'rel and Devith

On Devith: A sweet green she is quite typical of her colour in being bubbly and personable. She is also a gossip and likes to mother hen and cluck over everyone. She can come across as a bit of a ditz but she actually is quite intelligent with an excellent memory and attention to detail.
Devith is also deeply caring about just about everyone. Nor is she afraid of anyone, not even the gold. She will always go out of her way to help and defend the underdog and make them feel better. 'Be it a child or just someone like her rider who is used to taking flack she wants to listen and help.
'There there child, sit on my tail, have a nice cup of Klah and tell me allllllll about it'.
Positives:
+Caring,
+fearless.
+Intelligent
Negatives:
-Ditzy,
-gossip,
-Pushy. Busy body

On L'rel : King of awkward if he can't hide in a corner with a his notes he will reel of a whole list of useless facts no one asked for before engaging in actual human like conversation.
He just sort of gets on with every day life without engaging much with it. He very much blends into the fabric of the weyr with no desire to stand out and happy to get his social needs from his sweet motherly dragon. He also has a bad habit of never saying no to anyone so he gets dumped on a lot by less scrupulous members of the weyr. He's sweet and kind in his own way but as he avoids people he rarely gets to show that side of himself. He's used to Devith's flights but up till now his post flight awkwardness and general shyness has chased everyone away by the next morning.
Positive Trait List
+Photographic memory
+Intelligent
+Kind
+Independent

Negative Trait List
-Anti social
-Detached
-Shy
-Lacking in self confidence

Rules/Info:
‣There will be four rounds, and rolling, and then Devith will pick her winner.
‣Each round will last two days.
‣If you roll for your entry for the round, but don't fill your post, your points for that round will be halved.
‣I expect you to keep track of your own score. BE HONEST.
‣This is open to any dragons in the area. You do not have to be a weyr native, just have a reason to be in the area at the time! But naturally Western weyr dragons are not welcome at this time!
‣L'rel and Devith are both open to all dragons and have no real connections so you all have a good chance, however Devith is a sweet dragon and those that are rude or bullies will put her off. She is also not immune to flattery.
‣NPCs are fine, if you lack a suitable rider just toss one in for the giggles

Devith's Stats:

Green Dragon: +50
Between 6-20tunrs: +10
Still recovering from injury but motivated: 0
Blooding Bonus: +5
65Pts

Strength: 16
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 10
Stamina:14
Wits:14

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Determining Your Drg's Stats:
Base points for bronze: 35pts
Base points for brown: 40pts
Base points for blue OR green: 45pts

If the drg is:
- Less than 5 turns: +2 points
- Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
- Between 21-35 turns: +7 points
- Above 36 turns: +5 points

- Rotund/Lazy: +0 points
- Average/Normal: +5 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points

-Aggressive/Bully: -5pts
-Kind/friendly/caring: +2pts
-Agreeable but self serving/shy/other: 0pts

Using the above points, you get your point total, which is up to you to distribute through your base stats. Please try to keep your distributions realistic for your particular dragon!

How to win - There are several ways to win this flight! They are:
1. Golden Snitch: Matching Devith's FINAL TOTAL points, an auto-win.
2. Rolling Win: At the end of four rounds, the three suitors with scores closest to Devith's will be randomized for a winner.
3. Dark Horse: The third suitor being randomized may be replaced by a suitor of Devith's's choice, should any stand out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:41 pm
User Image

The call to rise hadn't gone up for quite some time and Lireloth had to admit he was getting quite bored. One of his favorite pass times was to chase, whether the dragon was green or gold, and even if he wasn't the lucky winner he usually found one of his fellow chasers to enjoy the day or evening with. Although he loved being the center of attention this was the one time the vain brown knew to bow out of the spotlight to let the ladies shine. It was their right as females, after all, to have the eye of all dragons in the weyr on them.

When the challenge rose Lireloth lifted his head from his crossed paws, gazing up at the sky for a mere moment before he got to his feet.

A lady calls, he cooed to Thella who was off running errands while her large brown slept. The rider only rolled her eyes before giving him a mental push to go. Although Lireloth was quite amorous and she generally got sick of it quickly, he hadn't chased in over half a Turn. She could afford him this.

Even if Thella hadn't been support of his desire, Lireloth would have gone all the same. He beat his great wings as he jumped from his ledge, gaining height as he spotted the spotted green wheeling in the air above her kill, waiting for suitors.

Woo you I shall, dear Devith, he called to the little green, keeping a respectful distance while still remaining close, showing his obvious interest. I'll be there to catch you when you fall, my wings are strong and my eyes are only for you. Unless she didn't choose him, of course. Then they'd be for someone else.

---

Thella and Lireloth

Lireloth: Huge flirt, very flattering, vain, and loves to chase. He's a love and leave kinda guy, no strings attached, just a fun night/day/whatever the lady wants. If he's not picked he isn't mad, he'll just grab another like-minded dragon to satisfy his needs.
Thella: Used to Lireloth constantly chasing. If someone wants to grab her they're welcome to, guys only please. She'll be quiet in posts unless someone wants her.

---

Brown: 40
Between 6-20 Turns: 10
Average/Normal: 5
Kind/Friendly: 2
57 points

Strength: 9
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 17
Wits: 8  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image

Stretched out with all his great(not quite extremely great but don't let him hear that) length on the sunwarmed stones of his ledge, wings catching the rays so that the fresh coat of oil on them glinted and shone as if they were sparkling like true stars, Hoath wasn't the least bit restful. For some reason for the past two or three days he'd been on edge for some reason that his own rider couldn't even pinpoint had he tried and it was wearing on them both. So it was that a deep bellow rang through the Weyr and drew both his and Ri'ven's attention and the distraction was quite all that either of them needed in that moment. Something to keep them occupied, something possibly fun or frustrating for both?

Walking out onto the ledge himself, Ri'ven shaded his eyes and grinned up at the bright sunlight where he could see a green rising through the sky. "Not from our wing, you should give it a shot! She's a looker after all." With that simple statement he gave a light swat to Hoath's hindquarters and chuckled as the large brown shifted his feet beneath him to leap into the air. Greens were known to rise and rise all over the Weyr, to him they were simply another entity that tried to draw attention away from his greatness, but she seemed to be glowing as that last green had and he knew that his rider could count barely on two hands the times he'd chased in all the time since he'd shelled. It would seem the two of us could shine together, though only one of us so brightly.

Play nice now, there's no call for rudeness when this moment is her's. Ri'ven warned as he made his way out of his own weyr to see if he might find the little green's rider. While he had no actual duties for the day he'd been organizing things and could actually warrant a break for a bit, especially if that rider were willing. Through Hoath's eyes he could see the shining hide of the green and grinned a bit.

To woo you from the sky? But then how would we shine together as two shining beacons? Let my wings carry you and show you. Hoath answered, purple threading across facets.

-----------------------------

Hoath: As vain as they come and a clean freak on top of it, if it's not about him he's usually not interested and can get possessive when he chooses to focus on others.
Ri'ven: Polar opposite of his dragon in just about every way, he's a giant of a former healer that just likes to make people happy and comfortable.

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Agreeable but self serving/shy/other: 0pts
Total: 60

Strength: 15
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 13
Wits: 10

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:15 am
User Image

Iptoneth was resting on his ledge, while His was busy writing some things down inside. The bronze wanted to roll his eyes, wanting to suggest something fun for the other. Ash'il had been in his weyr even more since things had changed between the gold rider he had loved and himself. The bronze would be lying if he didn't feel the same pain, but he knew it wasn't good for either of them to dwell on it. They had been ships passing in the night and while they both would still have a place in their hearts for the pair, they had to move on.

Almost like the universe heard his thinking, a green called out for suitors. Normally, he wouldn't have thought twice about this and stayed on his ledge, cept when Fianth had been in flight. However, now that he was resolved to move on, this may be a good opportunity to stretch his wings. Plus, the green was beautiful, though not one he new directly. However, he did know her name and the name of her rider, since the pair rode in the same wing as Ash'il's mother.

Go on, I know I can't stop you from giving chase. This time, we don't have anything holding us back. I will watch from the ledge, so you don't give me a hard time about keeping my nose in my writing. We both know you would tell my mother in a heart beat,Ash'il thought to his dragon wryly. He put down his pen, before getting up to stretch.

Yes, this is a new beginning, Mine. I would say you should go find the green's rider, but since we know it is a male rider..it wouldn't be a good suggestion. You would never let me hear the end of it,Iptoneth mentally teased. He watched as his rider came out to watch, before he pushed off from his ledge. Flapping his wings, the bronze arrived at where the green was, with two browns already having gathered.

With one as lovely as you, I don't think it is any trouble for us to woo you. I just hope my words can be as lovely as your hide is as it glows in the sun,Iptoneth spoke gently.

Ash'il and Iptoneth

Ash'il: He is a hard working and protective man, who takes being a bronze rider seriously. He is at his Weyr, if someone wants to go his way, though he is into girls. He is working on moving on from being close to a gold rider, Ephia.

Iptoneth: He is a calm, laid back dragon who loves to enjoy the world around him. Like his rider, he is very protective and wants the best of all in the Weyr, which especially includes his rider. Much like his rider, he is looking to start over in the love department.

Bronze: 35 pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 pts
Fit/Motivated: +10 pts
Kind/Friendly/Caring: +2 pts
Total- 57 pts

Strength: 13
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 16
Wit: 12  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular