Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:01 pm
Sphinx -normal
Chobi -bold

User ImageUser Image

The night before had been eventful as the two rolled on the beach trying multiple times for Cubs. The morning waking up next to Ny was surreal despite having woken up to her face on multiple occasions. Gjen had plenty of females in his life from Mom's to sisters and a few oops romantic encounters with one resulting in Cubs. Never had he been in love with someone so pure and someone who understood him.

A gentle faded paw lifted to lightly stroke nye hair out of her eyes. His red eyes were intently focused on his mate.

"Ny ," he whispered softer than any sands. "You should introduce me to Tuu." The moment may have been ruined by this request but it was on his mind. Tuu was now going to be around so he figured he'd want to know the lion who cleaned the den and assist in other tasks for them and their soon to be family.

It was a dream having Gjen the way she did, and normally nothing in the world would change her mind about how she felt about him, but when the pale lion woke her up to ask about seeing her mother the darker lioness shot up straight and frowned as if she had never slept at all. "What?" A few unsettled blinks followed her question as she tiled her head. "Why, I mean, she isn't worth it, trust me."

"I CAN HEAR YOU." A shout came from outside as a bitter brown lioness stepped into the den. "YOU MADE ME SLEEP OUTSIDE LIKE AN ANIMAL." Her voice was shrill and full of anger, "-I am your MOTHER, HOW CAN YOU TREAT ME SO POORLY?" If Gjen took the time to look Tuu over he would be able to see how similar the two females looked. Ny was just a cool version of her mother in terms of color and tone, but they shared the same exotic markings.

"Oh s**t..." Ny muttered as she glared at her mate. "Looks like you'll get your wish after all..." Her blue eyes narrowed as Tuu entered the den uninvited. "--So you can lazy about all day and leave me to work like a slave!?" The female huffed. "This is unacceptable."

"Tuu, you are MY thrall, so stop complaining. You are lucky I own you and not some Reaver." As Ny spoke she moved from her place beside her lover. "Gjen, this is my mother, Tuu." She spoke bitterly and between a firm frown.

"Tuu, this is Gjen, my mate--"

Gjen had a playful teasing in his expression to his mate. That was until a very bossy voice came to earshot. Gjens hair stood on ends listening to Tuu boss her daughter around like the roles were reversed and it didn't sit well with gjen.

"You must be Tuu. I must say your manners are more than the tales of you lead me to expect. " He had a displeased look in his red eyes. He didn't want to start s**t with Tuu but if she was going to talk to Ny this way he was going to be ready to lay down the law.

Gjen sat with a stiff uncomfortable posture, not because he was afraid, but because he was restraining himself for Nys sake. He was a reaver but Tuu was not his thrall so he didn't throw his rank around. He had faith in his choice mate and if she needed back up he'd gladly be there.

Ny rolled her eyes in annoyance before speaking, "-Look, that isn't going to be how this works, Tuu." Ny would never refer to the lioness as her mother, at least not to her face. "You will sleep outside every night if you don't stop yelling at me." For a second the dark lioness sat in silence, thinking over her next move very carefully. "Gjen is the head of this house, you will show him respect or I will sell you to the Warlord." Her threat was not empty. Though her mother was just that, HER mother, Ny felt very litter for the ill-spoken female. Maybe someday that could change, at least... that is what Ny was going for when she captured her mother in the first place.

"This is our home and your are OUR thrall. I will expect the den to stay clean while we are away and for you to keep your eyes to yourself." A hiss crept out from between her clenched teeth, she knew her mother could be a flirt, if she tried anything with Gjen Ny would indeed snap.

As Ny spoke Tuu simply sat back and frowned. She had SUCH a disrespectful child, still, she was also very aware of her new lifestyle here, and the idea of being sold made her pelt bristle in anger. "I get it," Tuu snapped in response as she eyed over Gjen slyly. "He is a looker, look at you bagging such a handsome boy, I didn't know you would ever settle down-" the lioness stopped and laughed before finishing her statement, "-you're so chubby after all." Her mother spoke with a wicked grin.

Tuu was so crass sometimes. Ny simply sighed and eyed over at Gjen.

Gjen had grown up around mostly females his whole life thanks largely to being the only male in his litter. When he was a cub he was not so smart but plenty of lumps to the head had made him grow wiser to never interrupt an exchange between females and only say something when needed. So, stoically, he sat and let Ny lay down the law all the while glaring at Tuu.

And eventually the insult was made and it was up to Gjen to set things straight.

"I don't have eyes for any other female. Ny is a goddess and if you try to imply her figure is any less you'll meet the ends of my claws. " He snorted. Ny was perfect and he didn't care if she was chubby or thin or taller or shorter because Ny was Ny and she'd won him over.

"Ny I think your thrall is having too many thoughts. She must not have enough to do to be sassing you like this. Maybe we should fine something for her to do?" He was now not addressing Tuu at all except to discuss what to do with her with Ny. He was mad but he knew he would be. His own mother drove him up the wall with her own terrible self.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:26 pm
As Gjen spoke of how her mother had too much time on her paws Ny nodded in agreement, speaking in a tone that was only slightly condescending. "I agree with him, Tuu, you need to keep busy if you have this much time to chat." With a s**t-eating grin sprawled out across her face the darker female stood, facing her mother firmly. "It's time you go fetch us some lunch. We would like fish. I know you can trade some for a pelt, so take yours and offer them to a fisher." Maybe this was harsh, even for Ny, but her mother was getting under her skin already.

Tuu's eyes narrowed as her daughter spoke. "...." A frown settled across her lips as the older lioness shamed both Gjen and Ny in anger. "You are the worst child I could have loathed." She was starting to feel like a cub fighting with her own mother. "So cruel and cold. I hope your boy understands what he is getting himself into with you."

"Silence, Tuu, go get food, when you return we will talk about your den chores." Ny gave her mother one last firm nod before the older lioness left the den to collect lunch for the pair.

"Sorry-" Ny sighed in anger. "I don't mean to be that way, she just gets under my skin sometimes. Ugh." As the lioness nodded she rubbed her forehead into Gjen's neck.

Gjen couldn't help but give his lover a half cocked smile as he was all too familiar with a mother who did not fit the bill of actually being motherly. Sure, she'd stayed and raised them but it had been the bare minimum effort and he and his sisters had been quickly replaced the moment that his mother had the chance to breed up with a god.

"Don't be sorry you're absolutely fine. I am glad for her to be gone though.." He lifted a brow. "You really have every reason not to like her. She's not a nice female and I'm sorry you had to deal with a mother so messed up..." His red eyes lowered some.

"Do you think she's actually gonna get food or should we supervise? "

Tuu frowned under the weight of her own child's words, yet she left the den all the same, this was her life now after all, she was going to have to get use to it. Slowly the older female left the den as the two lovers spoke. She would curse Ny under her breath.

"You're too good to me." the darker female smiled as she leaned her weight into his, sighing in deeply. "You think I'm awful for doing what I did? With her?" Ny was referring who her thalling her own mother. Some might think it rude. Her eyes narrowed as she glanced up at Gjen, awaiting his reply.

"Perhaps I'm a monster." Was guilt getting the best of her?

"You're not a monster at all," Gjen laughed a bit at the notion of Ny being anything but wonderful. Ny had her reasons for doing what she had done to her mother and they were justified. Her mother had been a monster to her and her siblings and this was the universe evening itself out.

"If I can be honest I actually would do what you did given the chance to my mom but she is freeborn.. I can not touch her unless she ends up on the outside of our border. " He shook his head, "And being a bad mother isn't enough of a crime to warrant her title being stripped. . . . But if it was I would push the case and I would."

He nuzzled his forehead to hers and set for the mouth of the cave.

"Come on. Lets supervise." There was a playfulness in his voice. He had every intention to overly micromanage the s**t out of Tuu.

As her mate spoke she nodded softly, he was truly too good for this world. Apart of her would always feel a strain when thinking of her mother, but in the back of her mind she knew this was the best way force a connection, at least for a while. Her pale eyes closed as she nodded slowly in agreement. Hearing how similar he felt helped reduce any guilt she felt in the moment.

He was her twin flame after all.

"Okay, let's." As she spoke she moved to stand beside him, walking out to see her mother in the field, struggling to get her hands on a small rabbit. The orange lioness swore as she fell and hit her a** on the ground.

Watching her mother hunt was going to lead to some good laughs.

Gjen had a brow cocked at the site of his mother in law chasing a rabbit. This sort of hunting was basic cub s**t which told him that this female was not going to be the best laborer of a Thrall they could get. He sighed and took a few steps forward as if to say something.

The scene fades to black as the three lions take their new roles of mother turned to thrall and reaver turned to loving husband and freeborn turned to princess. Her fairy godmother may not have appeared but her knight would be there no matter what.

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces