Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image

Nya had been hibernating for so long... she wasn't even sure the length of time she had been asleep. It had been a long time prior to her slumber; she only had to do it when her own mental and physical energy was depleting. She found the more time she spent with mothers, consoling them and helping them... giving them tokens (her own feathers) as items to guide the mothers towards improving themselves... it became too much to handle and she would seek refuge for a while.

She had guessed it had been at least 2-3 seasons... or more. She had no idea. All she knew was she was awake now and she had no idea what was going on anymore. She was content with that though. She liked to give herself some time to adjust to normal life again. She was currently nested in a balboa tree. Her lilac wings were tucked against her body tightly as she lightly dozed... though she had slept for ages... she should have been traveling and exploring but for now she was enjoying the wind in her fur and the sound of birds.

Vashtya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image

Siasa'busara made her way toward a local watering hole, looking far less jumpy than she had even a few short weeks ago. She'd grown more comfortable in the mortal realm since her forceful ejection from the haven some time before. She was not so comfortable, however, that she didn't remain...attentive to her surroundings. And so she was a short distance away when she spotted the other goddess dozing in the branches of a tree.

She hesitated for a moment, then, with a self-directed nudge, slowly made her way closer, clearing her throat when she had drawn close enough to be heard easily. "Greetings," she said it easily, pitching her voice low enough that if the other was in a deep slumber, she would hopefully not disturb her, even as she found herself hoping that this goddess was one of her more...benign fellows.

Split Personality

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:46 pm
Nya had been drifting slightly. Which was stupid. She needed no more sleep. But the Sun hadn’t seen her hide in way too long and felt so marvelous. She sighed contentedly, her paws hanging over the limb of the tree.

She hadn’t heard the other god approach despite the quiet day and the quietness of her own breath. When the stranger spoke, she startled (only slightly mind you) and looked dazedly down at the yellow pelted stranger.

“On hello... I’m sorry I hadn’t realized I was being approached...” she said sheepishly, her lavender wings tightening against her side. She took a moment to observe the stranger and she analyzed her... she didn’t look threatening st all...

She smiled warmly. “Good day.”

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:43 pm
When the other goddess didn't immediately respond aggressively, Siasa relaxed...slightly. Shaking her head, in polite rejection of the apology, she smiled. "There's nothing to apologize for - if I interrupted your rest, the fault is mine."

At the warm smile, Siasa found herself unable to stop a similar expression from creeping across her own face. "Are you new to the area? I haven't seen you around before..." she asked, curious as to what may have brought her here, since the area was quiet, and didn't draw very many new faces to wander through it.

Split Personality

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:26 am
Nya tried to.regain some composure and took a deep sigh. This stranger wasn’t giving her any kind of bad feelings ... not like Nya could tell anyway. She had been fooled before. She quietly observed the other goddess and her striking yellow appearance.

“Newish... I have been hibernating for a while. I sometimes over do my abilities as ‘the goddess of mothers’ and have to rest for some time. This last time has been s long slumber.” She seemed to have a flash of remembrance in her eyes.

“I seem to have missed s lot. I heard there is some sort of chaos happening in our world.”

She turned and smiled though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:42 pm
Smiling, the expression unconsciously welcoming, Siasa nodded. She was young, but had heard that many of their kind chose to hibernate at times, whether it be from boredom, or exhaustion. Since her realm was all about experience, and the learnings that came from it, it wasn't something she foresaw herself doing anytime soon - but who could know what the future might hold?

"I am a fairly recent arrival from the haven...I came into being there, and had not yet decided to make my way to the mortal realm when I was...expelled forcefully from it." she said, never one to hoard information. Hesitating, she continued. "And while I don't claim that I know what the weather usually is like, down here, it has seemed rather...peculiar? Odd things in the sky, to say the least..." It was the kind of thing that she had no basis to even guess at, other than something huge was going on, and likely amongst deities with far greater power than her own.

"I haven't heard anything more direct than that, though, so my understanding has been...limited to what I've been able to see, or have experienced myself."

Split Personality

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 am
Nya very rarely tried to gain access to the god realm.nshe just didn’t fit in well with most of the gods that seemed to lurk there. She felt more at ease down here with her subjects. She also tended to stay away from those who were physically stronger than she.

Back a when she was practicing her powers, she made the mistake of appearing as someone’s mother-without forethought and they went crazy and attacked her.

She had hibernated that time too.

“I did notice that everything down here feels a little off... the moon and such... I just tried to not worry about it... things I can’t change tend to drive me to anxiety and panic.”

She looked back at Siasa. “I am Nyasambe by the way. A pleasure to meet you.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm
Siasa blinked, before nodding politely. It was a mindset she didn't understand - she was cautious, but also curious, because how else did one learn from one's experience, if not by asking questions, or pondering it?

But then, not everyone was the same, and the other goddess had a different domain - and while she couldn't be sure, from what she'd experienced (whether directly remembered or otherwise), a god's realm certainly seemed to influence how they...responded to a situation, to some degree..

"I just hope it isn't the gateway into something more...dramatic." she murmured, although privately she felt that the god's haven being inaccessible was pretty dramatic.

"Siasa'busara...but please, call me Siasa...and the pleasure is mine." she replied, starting and flushing slightly - how rude, to have not offered her own name sooner!

Giving in to curiosity, she found herself daring a question, after a moment's hesitation. "You mentioned being the goddess of mothers - does that usually involve your reaching out to actual mothers, or as more of a substitute, for those who are lacking one? Or does it depend on circumstance?"

Not having memories of her own parent in this lifetime, she found she was curious - because the two aspects were very different, at least in her eyes.

Split Personality

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:33 am
Nya understood ones curiousity to her doman. After all, everyone had an intimate connection to ‘mothers’ as they all ya done. Some didn’t remember... some remembered too much. She had had countless emcounters with those in need. All different.

“I get drawn to those who need me. Sometimes it’s fear or loneliness... sometimes it’s a joyous thing. I’ve had mothers who were alone and without any guidance on motherhood... and I’ve offered advice and my company...”

She paused.

“...sometimes I do offer a charm of sorts. Sometimes their minds aren’t made to provide the mothering instinct needed to provide to young... so I give them a feather.” She opened her pale wings, the green colored accent feathers seemed to be almost blindingly noticeable against her purple fearthers. “I can only do it a few times but my green feathers are charms and if I remove them, and they keep them... it helps... but I only have a certain amount.”

She closed her wings, though at a glance it was obvious all her feathers were there.

“I can also cast an illusion of ones mother. If I try hard enough.”

Vashtya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:24 pm
Siasa nodded - truthfully, it sounded as though the other goddess' realm required more...active participation, and connection, with the mortals she influenced.

Although her last ability...sounded deceptive, and she wondered if it sometimes harmed more than it helped? She took a moment, considering how the mortals she'd seen might react to an encounter of that nature.

"That sounds...challenging." she finally said, her tone thoughtful. "And given how short their time is, I can only imagine how demanding the needs of all of the mothers who have a need of your presence might be. Although I presume that it can also be extremely rewarding, even if it is...draining."

Given her own tendency, thus far, to observe the mortals she'd encountered from a distance, she couldn't help but wonder how rewarding (or frustrating) it might be to deal with them face-to-face, instead.

Split Personality

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:49 am
“It is draining... which is why I hibernate sometimes.” She said with s small nod. “I try to not let it get to me all the time but it does regardless. I always aware of those around me in need but I am only one body...you know.”

She looks. A bit sad. “I really wish I could help everyone who needed me but the need is too great. Especially lately. I woke up and felt immense need all over... but our world is strange now... “

She pointed upwards towards the god realm. “I hope things settle soon.”

Vashtya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:57 am
Siasa nodded again, but slowly. She knew that many of their kind hibernated for periods of time, but had no memory of having done so herself, in any of her incarnations. "I'm sure that those who you're able to help appreciate it, even if they don't always express it." she said, somewhat diplomatically.

Following the other goddess' gaze with her own, her expression shifted, turning more serious. "I do, too. I confess, I'm worried as to what exactly is going on, and the longer that things seem...strange, the more concerned I become."

Hopefully whatever it was resolved itself soon...and without anything more catastrophic than had already taken place. After looking up at the sky for a few more moments, she turned back to Nyasambe, speaking as she did so. "Now that you've awakened, where do you think you'll go? Or do you usually just....wait until you feel that someone needs you?"

Split Personality

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:21 pm
Nya smiled softly. “Sometimes I wander and just feel it out. When someone needs me badly enough... I can feel it.” She tapped her temple. “In fact, would you like to travel with me for a while. I could use company for a while...”

She looked a bit embarrassed.

“And I really would love to have a good friend right now. Things are very frightening...” she added.

And with that, she unfolded her wings and began to fly.

Fin

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff