Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Salena had grown up watching her sisters fight. Sera fought with ferocity and Sierra fought back with flowery words. Two opposites, and she had been caught in the middle of them her whole childhood. But that's what middle sisters are for, right? she thought to herself. Oh well, what would they do without a buffer like me anyway.

She was a bit surprised that Sierra willingly let Serafina keep an eye on Zareen. In-fact it was her idea even and to top it off Sierra took a job from the board and went adventuring herself. Sierra hadn't trusted Sera with anything, not ever since she left her alone with a certain stallion. Needless to say that was the last time they were all together until really recently. Old wounds need time to heal. Salena had stayed at the trading post to look at the Fordgemasters wares, and an artist loves to admire another artisans work. She had already decided to go looking for feathers for a job posted when she saw Sera double back to grab a job herself. Oh no, this is not going to end well. she said to herself. But that's a tomorrow problem...she thought sadly.

Working her way towards the north she headed back the way they had come in. Earlier there had been lots of birds in a near by field. Perhaps she could find some high quality feathers there. At a gold per feather this should be the easiest money she's ever made.

Feathers!
The task is simple! The Forgemaster needs the highest quality feathers to stuff his pillows. Unfortunately, he’s deathly afraid of birds and doesn’t have it in him to collect them himself.
Goal: Collect as many feathers as you can!
Instructions: Roll 20d100. You can roll all at once or split them up for the sake of continuing the RP. But the most you can roll is 20 times! For every number above 80, you’ve collected a feather!
Reward: 1 gold pieces per feather with a maximum of 10!

WC - 248  
odet amo rolled 5 20-sided dice: 13, 14, 1, 18, 17 Total: 63 (5-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:39 pm
Miss Roll

Yuki twitched her tail watching the whole ordeal from a near by tree. It was very odd to her. The horses were obviously related, their markings and hair color made it hard not to see that and yet they didn't want the young one to know they were there? How odd, she pondered to herself. What a weird group. I wonder why they are doing that? She was a very curious by nature creature and she couldn't help but want to know why. Questions scurried through her head faster then she could find out the answers.

The fair one is going to have lots of trouble heading off that way, she giggled to herself as Sierra went to the west. The forest creatures over there can be quite a handful. They wont like her taking there mushrooms, nope nope not one bit. She saw the tough one come back after abandoning the young one. They come all this way, and all the trouble and she leaves her. How odd, what an odd group. She chatters away to herself.

How odd, she said again watching the darker of the three watch the tough one abandon her charge and didn't fix it. Yuuki couldn't take it anymore she had to know more.

Jumping down she followed Selena to the North. Too bad by the time she catches up her scatter brain will have forgotten to tell her that birds fly south for the winter and a bunch just came threw earlier and were probably resting to the south of the trading post.

WC - 260  

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
odet amo rolled 5 100-sided dice: 68, 65, 97, 43, 54 Total: 327 (5-500)

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:40 pm
+1 Feather

Selena had already made it to the clearing to the north before the hyper squirrel had caught up to her. Selena wasn't exactly in a hurry but her long legs did make it much easier for her to travel long distances. Yuuki climed a tree at the edge of the clearing to see what she would do.

Selena was surprised to find that all the birds had gone. She walked from rock to rock looking around. There were tones of feathers, however most of them were short and dirty. Not the type you'd want to put in a pillow. She continued looking through the ruffles of feathers for at least one good one. Pushing them around with her hoof she was finally able to find one. Well high there gold piece, she said smiling to the feather. You'll do nicely to buy some rare paint colors.

Paint, what's that Yuuki asked. Well she wasn't really asking the horse but unfortunately her voice carried more then she expected it to.

Selena looked up at the brightly colored squirrel twitching in the tree. Paint, I use it to create colorful pictures and works of art

Why? Yuuki asked coming down from the tree to investigate the mare more.

You like to ask questions, she surmised. Because, it's fun and enjoyable to create something beautiful. She smiled sweetly, eyeing the squirrels bright colors In fact, you'd be a fun subject to paint. Selena said.

Me? Yuuki's tail swished around in excitement at the thought. Even if she didn't quite understand what the horse was talking about.

WC - 263  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:41 pm
1 Feather

It wasn't abnormal for Selena to get completely distracted with what she was supposed to be doing. The thoughts of feathers, the Fordgemaster and her sisters was completely gone. She gathered together some flowers, herbs and barries and started stomping them to create vivid colors. Mixing them with ground shells she carried with her she soon had an erray of colors roughly matching Yuuki's. Then she started painting. Carefully using her hoof as her brush to create a nice rendition of the twitchy squirrel.

That's me! Yuuki cried out. She'd only seen herself in the pond so this was a whole new experience to her. Are you magic? Who taught you this? Why are following the young mare? How are you related to the fair mare and tough mare? her tail twitched faster as questions began spurting out of her mouth.

WC - 141  

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
odet amo rolled 5 100-sided dice: 23, 71, 34, 24, 3 Total: 155 (5-500)

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:42 pm
1 Feather

Selena eyed the squirrel up and down. Something just wasn't quite all there with this one. Rather then answer the slew of questions she decided just to introduce herself. My names Selena, most of my friends call me Lena for short though. And those other mares are my family. The Fair one as you call her is my sister Sierra and the Tough one Serafina. she took a breath and continued to talk slowly and comely as to not excite the woodland creature. And the young one is my niece, Sierra's youngest daughter. She decided to run away from home to go on an adventure and we decided to follower her.

Well that makes sense, she said. I'm Yuuki. I was watching when the young one, err your niece came through and I got curious. Once I start asking questions I fear I have trouble stopping. She twitched her tail around for a bit. Would you like company while you look for feathers?

WC - 163  
odet amo rolled 5 100-sided dice: 72, 37, 44, 26, 45 Total: 224 (5-500)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:43 pm
They continued searching the field for a while before Selena finally said, I just don't understand, this field was filled with birds yesterday.
Where did they all go?
the mounds of fluffy feathers was more then enough proof that they had been there.

Oh right, I forgot to mention it's fall and getting cold. Yuuki said as if it was suppose to make sense just from that much information. Selena's confused look said it all. Oops sorry, and birds fly south so all the birds here yesterday are probably to the south. She nodded as it made complete sense to her.

Well then, to the south it is. she sighed.

No, you need to go west her tail twitched as if it agreed with her. The questioning look on Selena's face made her continue. The forest creatures are going to drive your sister nuts! or at least pelt her with some. They love their mushrooms and they will do anything to protect them. We need to go there. she twitched with urgency.

Yes, of course...Selena said unsure if she should really take this seriously or just head south to continue to searching for feathers. In the end her worry for Sierra won out and they worked their way that way.

WC - 211  

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
odet amo rolled 5 100-sided dice: 47, 64, 62, 92, 28 Total: 293 (5-500)

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:44 pm
1 + 1 = 2 Feathers

Working there way that way had taken much longer then Selena had expected. They camped out just outside the "mushroom" forest, waiting for the sun to come up and help them navigate the woods better. Starting their journey as the sun rose. About half an hour of walking into the woods they heard a giggling, laughing, howling sort of sound. Yuuki's tail started to have a mind of it's own. Fear all over her face.

Sounds like Flavia, Selena stated to the terrified squirrel. She's my sister's friend. I know that growl anywhere. It took a while for them to locate the pair but they stayed in the shadows and watched as they ate lunch. Sierra and Flavia constantly finding mushrooms only to turn around and loose them again. What a mess, Selena said.

When the two split up Selena followed Sierra, she tried not to laugh too loudly when she got pelted with mushrooms for singing. This is the most fun, I've ever had...Yuuki stated as they watched one thing after another happen. Mushrooms being found, dropped and refund. Some being stolen and then later returned. Before long they followed Sierra back to a "tripping" Flavia. It wasn't until Sierra started crying about the whole ordeal that Selena took petty on her little sister.

Yuuki, do you think you could ask the critters to return their mushrooms. I'm sure they would rather the two of them leave then continue to make a mess of things around here. She said simply to her. Without a word Yuuki ran up the nearest tree and before long Sierra and Flavia had all the mushrooms they needed to finish their adventure.

Thank you for that, Selena said to Yuuki. She may be a bit of a princess but she's still my sister. she said with a sad smile.

No problem, and look what one of the birds gave me. She held up a nice long perfect black feather.

That is the best thing I've seen all day. She said with a smile. Let's go back to the Forgemaster, I'm sure he will be very happy to see our feathers!

WC - 356  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:24 pm
2 Feathers

The two of them worked their way back towards the Fordgemasters each with a feather of their own. Selena had stuck her white feather and Yuuki's black feather tightly in her braid for safe keeping. The two of them had become best friends rather fast.

So why is it your sisters dislike each other so much? Yuuki asked, much calmer now then when they first met.

Selena smiled thinking back, because of a stallion. Isn't always because of a boy when it comes to strong willed women? she asked. Unfortunately his eyes were a little bit wondering and Serafina can be a little bit of a...tease. she said in the nicest way possible. Seirra is much better off that his eyes wondered then before things got any more serious anyway. Selena continued, mainly for her own reassurance.

WC 137  

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash