Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Doma Lands
[PRP] It's too early for this (Namiko & Kshitji)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was with a borderline listless sigh that Namiko meandered out of his mother's den. His mane was starting to come in, a sign that he should probably start stepping up, start showing himself as a capable adult, but honestly? He just felt tired all the time. He had no idea where he was going to go in life, or how to even start, for that matter.

.... Well, he mused silently to himself, maybe he should start with trying to find his own sleeping den. Somewhere that wasn't his mother's, anyway. It was starting to get a little cramped in there.

Namiko shook his head, trying to wake himself up a little more. Maybe he'd go get a drink, that might wake him up.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:51 am
MangoMeow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kshtiji was out and about his children were growing and he was about as happy as he could be at this time Tiel had accepted his cubs as her own and they had started to create their own family. Piece by they were making a life together and perhaps soon they would start trying to have more cubs since Sumiko and her brother were quickly growing up and soon would be seeking out their own sleeping dens and building lives of their own. He made his way to the watering hole to get some water and he saw Namiko there drinking as well. He nodded his head to the young male.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:45 pm
There was something he always liked about the watering hole. It was so peaceful, almost as if there was a truce between prey and predator because everyone needed to drink. With a hum of delight, the adolescent leaned down to take a drink.

Namiko almost didn't notice the cheetah making his way towards him until the other was already there nodding at him. Lifting his head slightly, he tilted his head to observe him quietly for a moment. This was the mate of his mother's retainer, wasn't he? The lion had obviously interacted with Usahtiel before, even become friends with Daichi during playdates, but he'd never really sat and talked with her mate before.

His ears flattened against his head. He'd never been very good at talking to people, especially strangers, and honestly, he mostly wanted to keep to himself.

But his mother had always impressed about having manners. So, sucking it up, Namiko spoke up, "Good morning..."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:29 am
MangoMeow

Kshtiji nodded his head to the young male he didn't know anyone in the pride very well yet, except perhaps his cubs and Tiel he loved them dearly. Kshtiji had never been big on words though. "Good morning." He said quietly leaning back down to the water. He wasn't really sure what else to say to the young male, then again perhaps there was something. There had been strange lights and sounds around the pride lately, and had been ever since the solemn festival.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:56 am
Namiko glanced down, a tiny bit awkward over the situation now. How did people make conversation? Was that something his mother had gone over with him yet? He couldn't remember now that he was in the moment.

Tilting his head to the side, he started dipping his paw in the water in a nervous habit as he tried to think of what else to say, before glancing back up.

"You, um.... You're Tiel's mate, right?" That was... probably the most obvious question he could have asked, and he inwardly cringed at it. He already knew this, of course, but... but it was the first thing that came to mind.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:16 am
MangoMeow

Kshtiji nodded his head and then answered: "Yes Tiel and I are mated, I am Kshtiji, one of the guards and you are?" His tone was polite he didn't mean to be rude. It was clear that he did not know all the members of the pride as of yet. It would likely take him a long time to learn everything.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:55 am
Oh good, well, he hadn't thought it was a stupid question.... or rather, he hadn't said anything. Namiko couldn't decide which was better/worst, honestly.

Clearing his throat, and giving what he hoped was a polite bow, he answered, "I'm Namiko... son of Lifa." Because most knew who Lifa was, by now. She was rather famous around here. He normally didn't like mentioning that he was related because of that, preferring to sit in the background, but it was how you introduced yourself around here. So... he was kind of stuck doing it.

He tried to think of how to change the subject, "A guard, huh? What's it like?" It was just as well that he truly was curious about the answer.

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:05 am
MangoMeow

Kshtiji nodded respectfully "It is nice to meet you." He would not make a big deal out of Namiko's position in the pride or his mothers rank. He would protect everyone to the best of his abilities. He shrugged his shoulders "So far nothing exciting I patrol and watch to make sure the pride remains safe for now."  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:31 pm
"Oh, well, that's good...." It sounded kind of boring to him, to be honest, but then, it was probably also necessary to keep the pride safe.

Though now he wasn't sure what else to say. That conversation hadn't really gone anywhere. Did he ask for further details? Try to change the subject again? The young lion stood there awkwardly for a minute, gaze turned as if trying to find something to make conversation with.

Finally, he cleared his throat, "I, um... I hope nothing really happens that would warrant excitement." That was diplomatic enough, right?

Namiko bit as the side of his mouth, his courage at starting this conversation now failing him, "Anyway... I'm probably holding you up, huh?"

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:49 am
MangoMeow

Kshtiji didn't mind that his place in the pride was not all that thrilling and that this young prince, warrior, perhaps someday a king was not interested in his choice in life. He nodded his head releasing the young noble from their conversation. "Or perhaps I am holding you up." He said with a small smile, knowing he had never been a thrilling creature to the young. "I hope your path is clear today." He said peacefully. Preparing to leave.

(Fin?)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:20 pm
"Oh, uh, you too." The adolescent watched as the cheetah started moving away, waiting until he was far enough out of ear shot before he let out a sigh. It was a mixture of relief and exasperation at himself; he really needed to work on his communication skills.

.... Another day, anyway. Frankly, he'd had enough for one day.

Shaking his head, Namiko started heading back to his mother's den. Maybe he would go on a search for his own den today. Maybe.

MiddyGlow
I think this is a good spot to finish at. Before Namiko dies from nervousness. XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:50 am
(Fin)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

[IC] Doma Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out