Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chopsticks

Back to Guilds

A guild of art, writing, general discussion---let's go with everything. 

Tags: Literate, Arts, Roleplaying, Fantasy, Chat 

Reply Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)
[PRP] Making Sure...(Zamistia and Tizenia) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:52 am
Once they had been dismissed from the sands, Zamistia had decided she needed to go check on her sister. Knowing how close she came to be without her, it had been a very sobering thought. The red head's face was still pale as she leaned on her dragon, while they walked to the healer's, where all the injured would have been moved. The hatching had been one of the best days of her life, but had also been scary at the same time. Her mind seemed to flip through the memories of the dead candidate and then the green baby that had betweened. One of her dragon's sisters, the thought of it made her sick to her stomach. It didn't help to think how badly hurt Tizzy had been and how it could have easily been her losing a sister.

I am your sister still lives, Mine, you have been through enough heartache. Just know, you can always lean on me, I will give you a rock to lean on,Nanuth thought to his beloved partner. He could feel how much she hurt, just as he did. However, he tried to keep strong for her, knowing he needed her. So he walked with her into the infirmary, before they headed over to where they could see her sister.

"Tizzy.."Zamistia spoke gently, when they got to her bedside.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:30 am
Tizenia turned in her bed when she heard Misty’s voice. She’d been lost in thought; what was between like? Had that little dragon been able to find her rider there? Was that where everyone went?

“Missy,” she managed, when she recognized her sister. “I...” She lifted her hand to capture her sister’s. There was so much to say, and she didn’t know how much time she had to say it. How long, before her life blinked out? That healer on the sands seemed to think she’d survive, once he’d treated her.

“You Impressed,” she said instead. “Did you bring him?”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:38 pm
Zamistia took the hand that reached for her and squeezed it gently. Her other hand was on her dragon's head, trying to keep herself from falling over. Though her sister was alive, she could see how much damage the one green had done to her. It really was a blessing that Tizenia was still alive and she hoped that she would stay that way.

"Easy, don't strain yourself. Yes, I did, his name..is Nanuth. He is right here,"Misty replied gently, patting her brown's head gently.

Hello Tizenia,Nanuth greeted from his place beside his rider. He made sure to lift his head enough, so the girl in the bed would be able to see him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:30 am
“Nanuth,” Tizenia echoed, not once arguing with her sister about straining herself. The healers had told her the same thing. She only released Misty’s hand to pet the dragon. She knew better than to think her sister would Impress a creature as horrible as that green.

“I’m sorry,” she said, after a long while. “If...” she swallowed. “I shoulda stayed home.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:11 am
Zamistia managed a shaky smile when she saw her sister let go, to pet the top of Nanuth's head. She knew the brown was fine with it, since Tizzy was her sister. When the other began to apologize, a small frown replaced the smile, her grey-blue orbs looking gently at her sister.

"You have nothing to apologize for. You didn't ask to be..hurt like this. I am just glad you..had others to help you. I am sorry I didn't come..check on you right away. I just.."Misty began.

I was hungry, she is still getting used to our bond. Though, whether you feel up to still being a candidate, that is up to you,Nanuth spoke gently. He figured her apology and saying she should have stayed home meant she wasn't sure about being a candidate now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:25 pm
Nothing to apologize for? But she’s ruined everything. Their plans. Everything. If she hadn’t gotten hurt, if she hadn’t been so cowardly as to lose consciousness... Maybe she would have Impressed too.

“S’okay, your dragons more important,” she said. Never mind that Rahmi had come and seen her straight away. Maybe it depended on the dragon. “Will they still let me be a candidate?” She asked. This question was directed at Nanuth.  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:43 pm
Zamistia sighed softly, she heard the tone in her sister's voice, knowing her and Nanuth's answers were not enough. Her sister may have said it was alright, but her face said differently. She wished she could explain to her why she went to feed Nanuth right away. Though, she knew she couldn't, it was just something she had felt she had to do. That and she knew she could see her sister and Nanuth would make sure her sister was alright.

"I am sorry, Tizzy,"Misty spoke softly.

If that is what you want to do, I would imagine so. However, you have to decide if it is what you want,Nanuth pointed out  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:54 am
What she wanted? Tizenia's hand closed on Misty's again. She wanted...well, she wanted to be with her older sister. She didn't have anyone else, and this was still a new place. Rahmi was nice enough, but he wasn't the same as having Misty. She couldn't trust him like she could her sister.

"I don't want to leave," she said, after a while. Could she Impress? Would a dragon taken an interest in her? "When will I be better?" She didn't think words could express how much pain she was in, even with the numbweed. Where the dragonet had ripped her skin burnt and tingled with pain. "I want..." she closed her eyes and hesitated. "I can help with Nuthy?"  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:02 pm
"You will have to talk..to the candidatemaster, but I don't..see there being a problem with..you staying. As for helping with Nanuth..when you feel better. I don't..know when that will be. You really..were mauled pretty badly,"Misty answered.

Tizenia, have you ever thought of what you wanted before? When you said you wanted, you couldn't finish it,Nanuth inquired her gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:16 pm
The truth was, she never had. After Belia had left when Tizenia was small, she attached to her older sister and lintended to be like her in order to keep the two of them close. It had become a coping mechanism she had never completely recognized for what it was.

“Soon?” Tizzy suggested, hopefully. It was true. She’d been mauled pretty badly. Even with numbweed, she was in pain. But...

“I want to be with my sister.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:43 am
"As soon as you are...ready, Tizzy. Just try and take it..easy for now, okay? You aren't the only one here. I am just glad you..are alive,"Misty pointed out to her sister softly. She looked to Nanuth, knowing her brown was thinking of what to say to the younger girl, having a feeling by her lack of an answer that she hadn't to his question.

You do know it is alright to think about what you want, right? It doesn't mean anyone will love you any less for it. You have seen some of my siblings, we are all so very different. However, those who have been good to my light or myself, will always have my love and support,Nanuth explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:46 am
Take it easy? But... she wanted to be well. She wanted to be okay, so she could help her sister with her dragon. “I know,” she said. “Plenty of people got hurt today.” She paused, and reached for her sister’s hand. “Course,” she said. “I couldn’t leave you.” Not even death could get between them, she knew. She’d survived that awful dragon’s attack!

Think about what she wanted? Tizenia froze. She didn’t think she could do that. Her sister was so important to her, how could she dare to do something that would disappoint her? “I...” she slowly reached over to the side of her bed, and offered a scrap of fabric. It wasn’t much more than a square with frayed edges, but flowers had painstakingly been embroidered there. “I’m not very good,” she said.  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:30 am
Zamistia nodded, a lot of people had been hurt today and even one had been killed. To think he and what was supposed to be his dragon were gone, it reminded her again how precious life was. It also pointed out how dangerous it could be, but she felt a warm sense of comfort from Nanuth at that thought. She was still getting used to him knowing everything she thought or felt, but he really had helped her today. The young woman knew she would be leaning on his strength a lot in the coming days, while making sure she didn't overwhelm him. She would not do anything to jeopardize his life, he was her family, a part of herself she had not known she was missing.

I love you too, my light, and I know you will keep me safe. And I will do everything in my power to do the same for you and those we care about,Nanuth promised, he would not let any harm come to her. And those they loved had his protection too, though of course Misty would come first. He reached up to nose Misty's hand, before listening to Tizzy. He knew how scared his had been when his sister had been hurt, he felt it as soon as he bonded to her. Then Tizzy froze and he wondered if he needed to give her an encouraging nudge. That is when she pulled something out and he felt Misty's sense of pride welling up inside of her.

"Tizzy, that is beautiful. I didn't know you could...do that. Why didn't you tell me..before?"Misty asked.

I don't know much about that, but from what I am getting from Mine, it shows a lot of love and time went into that. Is it something you like doing?Nanuth asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:43 am
Tizenia was surprised at her sister’s reaction. She never thought Misty would be proud of her for being different. “...I...” she took a breath and let it out. This was Misty. She could trust her. “I didn’t want to be sent away.” She said, after a moment. “I wanted to be with you, more than anything. I didn’t want to go to some hall where I’d be alone.”

She reached and stroked Nanuth’s headknobs. “I like it,” she said. “It’s for you, Misty. Keep it.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:18 pm
Zamistia waited as her sister seemed to be coming to the words she wanted to say. When the other said why she hadn't said anything, her grey blue eyes softened lightly. She reached over and hugged her sister tightly, before sitting back in her seat.

"Oh Tizzy, it is okay..to be different. I only became a herder..like Grandpa because I liked...it. If you don't do things..you like then you feel...miserable. I don't want that for..you. Life will lead us down..different paths, but I will..always be there for you. Even when I am not physically..with you, I am there in your..heart. Plus there are many ways..to stay in touch. I want you to do things..you like. And I think this is beautiful,"she smiled.

I will make sure we always check in, as you need us to. You are never really alone, ever,Nanuth added. He gently took the cloth in his hands and placed it gently in his rider's lap.  
Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff