Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:25 pm
Goal: Collect as many feathers as you can!
Instructions: Roll 1d100 and match your rolls to the outcomes below! For every number above 80, you’ve collected a feather!
Reward: 1 gold pieces per feather with a maximum of 10!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
AstoriaFallen rolled 1 100-sided dice: 71 Total: 71 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:31 pm
Giving a grumble she flicked her tail and looked over towards the familiar flying not far away from her. "YOU wouldn't happen to have any nice feathers laying around would you?"

Arubus gave a small chirp. "No. Hence the reason we are out here searching for some." Flittering around he did his best to look for some nice comfortable feathers that matched what the forgemaster wanted.

"At this rate how many do you'll think we will find?" Looking at their companions the mare nosed her muzzle through some thick brush to look in there.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

LOLTERGEIST rolled 3 100-sided dice: 92, 83, 71 Total: 246 (3-300)

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:27 pm
Eleanor had stumbled across the group accidentally. She didn't really understand why they were searching for feathers, she was just happy to be included. Ashe had been concerned they were going to pluck her feathers, but it seemed that was a misplaced fear and Eleanor reassured her that nothing bad was going to happen.

She nosed around some bushes and emerged with two lovely red feathers in her mouth.
"Look! I found two!"

Good job, my dear!" Ashe smiled.

Dice Rolled: 3/20
Feathers Found: 2

Nyx Queen of Darkness rolled 2 100-sided dice: 93, 63 Total: 156 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:28 pm
Zephirine had decided to join up with this unlikely group for the sake of making her task easier since Odessa had ardently refused to give up any of her feathers no matter how much they'd be paid.

Odessa was wisely flying a few feet away. She began the argument again, "Well you woulndt give one of your bones would you?"

"One can't just give a bone, it's not like a feather!" If Odessa got close enough she was going to yank one of those feathers for general principles.

Odessa volunteered, "Perhaps we'll find a turkey and be able to bring back enough feathers in one go."

Zephirine cut her eyes at Odessa, but kept her silence. Using her tail to break the branches of a bushes, she searched for feathers. There was one there, a large one that looked like a peacock.

She held it up to the others to show off. "Maybe it's owner is near by."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
HoneyTeaTree rolled 2 100-sided dice: 67, 56 Total: 123 (2-200)

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:23 pm
Fracas wasn't sure how he had been roped in to feather collecting, but he had agreed to help and he wasn't going to go back on his word. Still, Fracas couldn't help but feel a sneeze coming along, and if there had been any suitable feathers in front of him, there weren't anymore. They had only just begun and he could already tell this was going to be a long, taxing task.

"We'll find some feathers, I'm sure of it, Fracas," Cordial peeped up from within his hair. He was sure the mouse would have an easier time finding suitable feathers, but he didn't want to risk accidentally stepping on her if she got under hoof..

diced rolled: 2/20
feather's collected:  
Nyx Queen of Darkness rolled 2 100-sided dice: 30, 20 Total: 50 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:22 pm
Zephirine couldn't get over the fact that the Forgemaster was frightened of birds. It didn't mesh with his persona or gruff exteroir. Though he wanted feathers, and lots of them he was adamant about them not being still attached to said bird. He hadn't even liked Odessa, and she was small and cute. Well at least to her. But she believed she'd heard him call them flying balls of death, diseased pigeons, unholy creatures.

It had been all she could do not to laugh out loud at him. But, she wanted the gold so she had to at least attempt not to laugh. Even though it might be the hardest thing she'd ever had to do.

Odessa flitted around the area diving into brush and emerging with nothing. She knew that Zephirine as a bit irked at her. She'd wanted her to give at least one or two of her feathers but Odessa had refused. She was not handing over her gorgeous feathers to that ungrateful wretch who was scared of her. What was she going to do tickle him to death with her feathers?

Now that was a thought. But currently there were no more feathers to be found.

Feathers 1.

Dice 4/20  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
AstoriaFallen rolled 2 100-sided dice: 73, 32 Total: 105 (2-200)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:56 pm
"Arubus, you and I are clearly not cut out for this." Laughing a weird laugh the mare watched as a couple of the other's found feathers easily enough.

The small hummingbird darted around, landing on a nearby branch, fluffing up a little bit. "What is the definition of best anyway?" He was a little miffed that perhaps his feathers weren't worthy enough.

"Oh, don't be such a sour sprout." Nosing in some bushes she was a little frustrated she wasn't finding anything.  
LOLTERGEIST rolled 3 100-sided dice: 80, 29, 84 Total: 193 (3-300)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:09 am
Eleanor continued wandering around the area, the first two feathers she found carefully tucked away in the satchel at her side. Ashe swooped into the trees and landed gracefully, two more feathers in beak.

"Oh, Ashe! You're so good at this!"

Ashe tucked the feathers into the pouch and smiled. "Happy to be of serice, my dear!"

Turning to the others, Eleanor tilted her head. "So.. who or what exactly are we collecting feathers for?"

Dice Rolled: 6/20
Feathers Found: 4

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

HoneyTeaTree rolled 2 100-sided dice: 33, 99 Total: 132 (2-200)

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:26 am
Fracas was still recovering from his powerful sneeze earlier. He shook his head to try and clear it of the remaining itching sensation around his nose and went back to looking. He was having terrible luck so far and was hoping to turn it all around and at least find some feathers for the Forgemaster.

He glance back over his shoulders when he overheard the mares he was with asking about the task. "I don't believe there's a set number to bring him, but the more we find, the better our reward will be."

Fracas looked back to the bushes and at long last he finally found a suitable feather. "Cordial, if you could..."

"Oh yes, of course," the mouse chirped, scampering to collect the feather and tuck it in to the stallion's mane for safe keeping. "That's one down. I wonder how many more we'll find."

Dice rolled: 4/20
Feathers collected: 1  
Nyx Queen of Darkness rolled 2 100-sided dice: 53, 44 Total: 97 (2-200)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:17 am
Filling in after  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:35 am
((This is RP for previous post as gaia is being a butt))

Zepherine's tail was tangled in the brush, the vines and brambles were proving difficult to remove. Odessa had come to her rescue though. Her little wings flitted fast as she wove in an out of the debris caught in Zephirine's tail. She had been working on it for a good half hour before she finally freed he.

"I think, I won't use my tail to beat the brush again," Zephi smiled as her familiar nuzzeled her and settled on her back.

They were not having much luck finding feathers. It was a tedious, painstaking job to find the feathers. After all, you think feathers, that's easy. But besides for the familiars accompanying their quest, she hadn't seen an actual bird anywhere around.

A high trill sounded a few feet away and Odessa took flight to find the sound with Zephirine on her tail.  
Nyx Queen of Darkness rolled 4 100-sided dice: 24, 43, 95, 58 Total: 220 (4-400)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:36 am
10 rolls
2 feathers

Zephirine followed after Odessa. The hummingbird lead her further into the dense foliage. She eased herself through as quietly as possible so as not to raise the suspicion of any birds who might be near by.

She did not have the soft paws of her brother, the ones that made for better stalking. She did however have a kind of grace, a bit of stealth that ha served her well so far.

The bushes parted and there in front of her stood a peacock. It's feathers cascading down behind it like a train. Each step moved the colors through the light, made them shine and move as though each feather had a life of it's own.

Odessa was speaking softly to the peacock, who seemed obliged to help. It shed a feather and then pressed on and away. It had no qualms about sharing, it seemed.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
AstoriaFallen rolled 3 100-sided dice: 15, 77, 8 Total: 100 (3-300)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:13 am
"I didn't meet the stallion, but I heard of where he was and what he was looking for." Datura added as one of the other's asked about who it was they were collecting for.

"Did any of you meet him? Since clearly we two haven't yet." Gesturing towards the family friend of her mother's with a toss of her hair.

The bird flew to another set of branches further ahead of the group and looked around. "I'm not finding anything, do we have to bring him a set amount? Or does it matter?"

He wasn't exactly clear on the whole thing.

Datura wasn't either, just that he wanted feathers. "I'm not sure.... Does anyone actually know?"  
HoneyTeaTree rolled 3 100-sided dice: 50, 58, 27 Total: 135 (3-300)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:26 am
Although he had managed to find a single feather, Fracas wasn't seeming to have any further luck. He was starting to wonder if he should have taken on a different job...

Cordial did her best to cheer him up, squeaking out gentle words of encouragement. "Don't worry Fracas, you'll find more!"

"I can only hope, small one, I can only hope." He looked about the forest and the mares he had accompanied. It seemed the one called Ashe was having great success. At least the Forgemaster would reward her handsomely for her efforts. Fracas wasn't a material stallion, so it made little difference to him either way what he got out of this errand, but it was still rather disheartening to be so terrible at finding feathers. Perhaps one of his children would have been better suited for the task. He could see Dielza having a grand time with feather collecting, but she was always terribly cheerful, regardless.

dice rolled: 7/20
feathers found: 1/20  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

LOLTERGEIST rolled 3 100-sided dice: 48, 18, 100 Total: 166 (3-300)

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:21 pm
Eleanor watched the others find the feathers carefully and nodded as they talked of the master who had requested them. Trade the feathers? Well, you could never complete too many trades and perhaps he was a new friend for her to make! She wondered what he was like.. Living in such a dangerous place, he had to be strong! But then.. could someone that strong be afraid of birds??

"Ashe," she started as she plucked a feather from a low hanging branch and tucked it away. "It might be a good idea for me to meet this master alone at first. You might give him a fright and sour our reputation."

Ashe paused for a moment, almost ready to take offense. "Very well, child." The last thing she wanted was to be plucked for her feathers.
Dice Rolled: 9/20
Feathers Found: 5

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas