Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image

A lot had been happening in such a short period of time and Gjenferd felt like he didn't fully have time to react to any of it. The pride was at the very least no longer experience the curse of famine but the warlord had been replaced with a much more sexist one. On the scale of feminism it couldn't be said that Gjenferd was or wasn't one as he was pretty middle of the road and very much a viking. He'd been born to a litter of all girls and his mother, Ushma, never really encouraged her daughters to seek out the title of reaver. She had encourage him and his father but ultimately cheated on the family with a god for a stronger litter.

Gjen felt complicated about that whole ordeal but now this was ancient news and he wasn't about to dwell on the shitty thing his mother had done.

The thing that really concerned him was the fact he had word that cubs of his were a thing now. He was a father and yet at the same time he really wasn't. Astrid was going to go in this journey of parent hood alone and he respected her for wanting to undertake such a difficult journey. But still, he was bothered a bit that he'd been so sloppy in the first place. It was never his intention to spawn a whole bunch of cubs only to abandon them. The fact that Astrid wad stepping up as a great mom with her friend made a world of difference but there was still a bit of guilt that weighed heavy on his conscience.

And also there was Ny who he intended to court. The male had yet to tell her that he was a sort of dad. Would he be rejected after she heard the news? He sure as hell hoped not but also he was willing to take the chance. Honesty was the best policy. As far as he knew there was only one litter that belonged to him.

The albino lion approached the den he called home with the news weighing heavy on his chest.

"Ny...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image

The dark lioness had spent sometime trying to get herself acquainted with her new home. It wasn't easy, it was far different than the life she lived before she met Gjen, still, she would put her best effort forward and do what she could to show him progress. Ny intended to spend her life with the pale lion after all, she couldn't give up because things were hard. Life wasn't perfect after all.

Her blue eyes narrowed as she frowned. Why was Gjen calling her? He knew she would be resting in the den they now shared. Sighing deeply she lifted herself to her paws and slowly made her way to the outside world. It wasn't like him to wake her like this.

"Yes?" A soft reply would reach him as the darker female slowly made her way to where he stood.

"What's up, Gjen?" He seemed a little off. Had something happened? Panic started to fill her thoughts as she frowned deeply. All she could do was wait for his reply. Still, it was hard not to let her mind wander to dark places.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:14 pm
Pandorus Sphinx
[

Gjen looked up and down at Ny before taking a very deep breath as the weight on his chest got that much more. He couldn't keep this forever to himself as it did concern Ny in some form even if he wasn't going to be an active father in the cubs lives.

"......." He closed his maw and looked thoughtful trying to decide the words that may be best but there didn't seem to be a perfect way to say 'hey im a dad kinda' now.

"So listen.. theres something I really need to tell you and I m hoping .. " He took a breath. "Well there is a chance it may upset you a great deal," He went on, "I don't want.. to lose you but you have to know this thing and well its not easy but ... " He was going in circles avoiding the topic and possibly making the delivery of what he was going to say all that much more worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:48 am
His fear was sort of endearing at first, but things had started to shift quickly as her eyes focused on his body language. His whole demeanor seemed uneasy and that made the spotted female c**k a brow, curiosity was engaging. What had him so spooked? Centrally he could tell her anything, they were mates after all and she had left her mom to be with him.

What was he so afraid to say? "Gjen-" the lioness spoke with a firm tone. "You should just tell me, I promise I will not flee, but you have to tell me right now before you make me sick with worry." Her voice was smooth and kind as it often was when she was speaking to him.

Gjen was her best friend, nothing he could say would scare her away... right? Her heart felt faint as she tapped a paw against the ground.

The wait was killing her.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 am
"I have cubs. Fresh squirming cubs," the truth had been waiting to burst from his maw. "and I'm ... Well I'm not involved with raising. The mothers choice and I'm fine with that because. " This was so frustrating for the albino male he inwardly grumbled and choked on what he wanted to say. The pill was bitter going down.

" Please don't leave Ny." He looked so worried and more ghost like than usual. His red eyes were that of a kicked puppy's.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:03 am
Well s**t.

This was awkward.

Her blue eyes narrowed as she frowned at Gjen. "Cubs? When did this happen exactly? Before you met me... or?" The idea of him cheating on her when she moved so far from home to be with him made her stomach turn. He better not have...

No, she needed to relax. Her shoulders popped as she lowered herself to the ground as she placed both of her paws over her eyes. "Just tell me this was before me before I vomit."

Well, s**t, anxiety was starting to kick in. She could forgive a lot of things, but him being unfaithful wouldn't be one of them.

"If this happened before me I will understand, I promise."  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:53 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

One thing to understand about the albino lion was that he had grown up with an army of sisters being the only male. So the questioning look he gave Ny may have come across strange. He had experience of walking in to a loaded girl trap on many occasions and he was not fully sure if this is what Ny was doing or not. However, even if it was, he had to tell her the truth.

"Yes. She was going through ... a rough time. As was I. This was well before I met you in no lions lands." His ears lowered half expecting his head to be bit off. Ushma was his mother and she was known for her explosive temper. He'd grown up with parents in a very unhealthy relationship so he wasn't sure how she'd react but hoped that she'd understand.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:36 pm
Ny gave him a soft frown and nodded silently. "Look, I am not going to hold this against you. I had a life before you, you had a life before me. If I was going to castrate you over events that took place before I even existed in your world I would be a lunatic." The spotted female refused to be anything like her mother, though at the time Gjen had no idea that this was a driving force behind her decision to keep her composure.

"I chose you, and I stand behind that choice." The dark lioness nodded as she sat down and waved a paw. "I don't need the details, Gjen, just a vow. Moving forward I am the only female you lay with. Your future cubs will come from me."

They now needed to make sure they birthed children of their own, his title needed to live on through her cubs as well. Apart of her needed that in order to live with this news.

"-I will not stop you from visiting your cubs." Softer words escaped her as her ears pinned back in fear "Just remember you have a home here with me, a life you promised me." Ny gave up everything to follow him here, all she needed was his loyalty.

Promises mattered.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:33 pm
Pandorus Sphinx

Gjen wasn't going to lie that he felt a great deal of relief that she wasn't going to castrate him. There were some wild females in the pride who wouldn't bat an eye to threaten or enact on such a deed. He was thankful Ny was level headed and it showed in his eyes as they relaxed.

"I vow to stand by you and be faithful. I don't think I could have eyes for any other lioness besides you Ny." He looked a little bashful. "I mean.." His eyes gestured around her figure.

"I am grateful that you're okay if I visit the cubs but you have nothing to be threatened by. The mother has made it clear those are her cubs and that I'm only a donor. I will be here if they ever need guidance from a father but nothing more," And that was the truth. He wouldn't seek his cubs out but he would never turn them away if they sought him. Claiming them was out of the question.

"Ny thank you for being understanding. I don't want secrets like this to stand in the way of .. us. I want to be fully honest with you and it feels good to know you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:15 am
That was the end of that. If Ny spent too much time weighing in on the subject her mind would turn to jealously, it was hard not to feel a little green over the subject, still, she refused to let it overcome her.

"You know," the female started with a frown. "I forgot to tell you something." As she spoke the spotted female brought a claw up to her chin. "So, while you were busy and away, I kind of found out my aunt is here, living here now with a reaver called Aldan." She paused again as her blue eyes looked him over once.

"And don't be mad, but... I sort of took in a thrall." It wasn't like her to just take a thrall, mostly because she had never believed in needing help with anything in life.

"-The kicker is," another pause, this one longer than the last. "She's sort of my mother, so you'll get to meet her." Ny would have time to explain things to him soon. She would need to after going through what she had with her mother over they years. She only hoped Gjen could be as forgiving as she had just been.

Only time would tell.  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas