Sphinx - normal
Middy- bold

Ciaran wasn't one for day dreaming, though his female counterpart carried dreams large enough for the both of them. He had come all the way out here with her to start anew, fully aware of life she once lived and the love she once carried without him. When the stoic male found Mono she was a heartbroken mass, riddled with insecurities and self doubt, though he loved her despite this. Finding a new purpose in life was never an easy thing, and the colorful lion could never presume to know the pain his dark beauty felt before he entered her life, still, he would try as hard as he possibly could to make Mono smile, she deserved that much in life, she out of all the stars that shined so brightly. It was true, his love for her was unyielding.

He had left his mate while she was still sleeping, allowing the dark female more time to rest before meeting the day with fresh eyes, it was the the least he could do; life had been so stressful for the pair lately. They lost cubs together. It was like losing apart of themselves. Ciaran hoped that they would be able to recover from this traumatic event together, though he knew it would take time.

Softly he crept away from the den the two shared, finding peace beside a large tree. The sun was starting to rise as warm colors washed over cooler tones like a watery painting in the sky.

The beautiful morning sky did nothing for Pemota's emotions he was still in a bit of a crabby mood as he drew closer to the border of the pride lands he didn't really know much of anything about the cultures of the mortals. Someday when he was in a better mood perhaps he would decide to learn more about the ways the mortals lived. For now, he just felt a tad stuck and adrift with no home. Which wasn't the best state for a god that was supposed to be one of positive emotions, perhaps if he knew why he couldn't get back to haven he would feel a little more cheerful.

He looked up from his grumblings to see a mortal male on the border Pemota had never really talked to a mortal before, so he was at a loss as to what to do or say. Normally with anyone else, he would give a hearty greeting his days bright with the sunshine of who he was. This mortal world was strange though the rogue lands plagued by misfortune. One more thing he didn't have an answer for then again perhaps it had something to do with why he couldn't go home.

Sapphire eyes shifted as the stripped lion turned at the sound of leaves crunching under considerable weight, though when his gaze settled he found himself frowning. Had this God come to reek havoc upon the lands as well? Ciaran could feel himself tense up in frustration as he stared daggers at the newcomer. For a long while the male simply sat, pondering his options.

"Ehhh..." Annoyance crept into his tone as he brought himself to his feet and spoke out to the God-

"What do you want?" The question was harsh yet the male never faltered. To him all Gods were the enemy. Still, he wouldn't make a scene, not yet anyway.

Pemota cocked his eyebrow at the rude greeting the mortal gave him, then again he hadn't planned on being cheerful either. "I want a lot of things, none of which you could provide I'm sure, but is this how all mortals are with gods?" He was curious in a way and the grumpy reaction reflected his own grumpy reaction. So it would go in circles till one of them tipped their hand and moved on past why this mortal was angry at him for just showing up. He may have been grumpy but he hadn't done anything to hurt their pride. "So what did I do to rain on your parade?"

His eyes narrowed as the God spoke, every word said only caused Ciaran's diastase to grow stronger. He let out a chuckle before standing, his large frame muscular and refined.

"You make me sick, you know? How can you walk around acting oblivious to the state of the world? When it's your kind that did this to us?" He was referring to the state of the Pridelands and the calamity that consumed it. Regardless of this male's involvement... Ciaran was past the point of sympathy for any of the Divine. He glared still, eyes never leaving the God's figure.

"You existing, that's what's raining on my 'parade'." The male could have been kinder, but truly he had lost all faith in Gods. They had taken everything from him and the female he loved.

Pemota "Let me think I get kicked out of my home, I am not a god of wind or sink holes, darkness or light, so how am I to blame for what is going on in the rogue lands?" He knew nothing of what was going on in the pride lands. He hadn't thought to check to see if any gods were near by nor had he thought to check on the emotions of the lions. Certainly not the one before him since it was clear neither of them were harboring positive emotions and Pemota had yet to get his powers in line so his aura of positive emotions wouldn't be effecting anyone for a long time. He growled "I wouldn't be existing on your plane if I had a choice, I don't know a damn thing about mortals, this wasn't my idea." He said in a grumpy tone.

The larger lion smirked and sat himself back, flexing wouldn't help anything. Still, he wasn't going to pretend to be amused by this chance encounter.

"What poor timing you have, showing up in a place that will not welcome you." Still his words felt harsh, though they carried some justification. The striped male didn't drag animosity around just for fun, after all. He settled himself back down beside the large tree and sighed in deeply, his eyes closing at his last breathe.

"If you are so miserable why not end your own life? A life given to someone who would just as easily give it away seems pretty pointless. If you are lost you must find yourself - or stop wasting everyone else's time." Ciaran was finding it hard to be kind, though apart of what he said he meant, if this God was going to make it in this world he would need to harden himself to the harsh reality of this place and all of it's tragedies.

"Regardless of choice, this is all you have now it seems." Was this God going to suffer along side everyone else? Perhaps he was doomed like the rest of them.

Pemota cocked his eyebrow "I wasn't expecting a welcome or a parade." He frowned and looked at the mortal male "Are you so angry at my kind that you would want me dead, someone you know nothing about. I'm not telling you to go off and die." He shook his head "Well that is certainly true my normal self is much more cheerful then either of us could hope to be." He chocked his eyebrow "I was just walking I didn't enter your home and I'm not going to enter your home since god are clearly hated here, without any reason." Pemota sighed "That would seem to be the case finding a positive emotions doesn't seem like it will be an easy task in this mortal world."

"I didn't tell you to kill yourself, I simply reminded you of the option we all have. Besides, you would just be reborn anyway." Gods had it so easy, didn't they? He shifted himself and glanced back at his den to make sure Mono had not been disturbed. She needed her rest.

"So what? You're the God of 'feeling good' and don't feel good? What a waste." How could Ciaran know his true domain, it wasn't like the God had tried to tell him anything other than discouraging words of self-loathing and sadness. His blue eyes closed as he chuckled to himself, speaking again in a tone full of apathy.

"We have every reason to hate you and your kind. Don't you ever presume to know anything about it." He could hiss but would refrain from doing so. It felt wasted on this conversation.

"Your god of Chaos is responsible for so much death here." If this God truly was unaware he needed to know what was going on in the lands, and how he would need to be careful if he was going to go around carelessly.

Pemota rolled his eyes at the pissed off mortal, he had never thought about being reborn it wasn't something he thought of being a god, why would he thinking of changing who he was? "Not something I think about, do you think about becoming a god or a wild dog??" He rolled his eyes again "If one hyena bites you do you hunt down every hyena?? I am the god of positive emotions and if you were the god of fish would you only like fish??" By the stars this mortal had a mind in a very tight box. "I have never met a god of Chaos so they are certainly not my god of Chaos, and I do not have any powers over life or death. Or healing. I am the god of positive emotions but I hardly think that would be very useful to those in pain to feel happy about it if my powers were working which they are not. Not that I make it a point to force emotions on others." He cocked his eyebrow "Not that you would care of my motivations or who I am as a individual. Since you are already prepared to gut me and feed me to the vultures for rebirth."

Ciaran could only laugh as the God struggled to express himself. The God of positive emotions? How rich, nothing about this god felt positive. He turned his head sharply and smirked again, his tail flicking from side to side.

"You do not match your domain, God. Perhaps you should figure that out before you try to spin guilt onto me." The male laughed under a deep sigh. The sun was shining brightly now.

"I couldn't care less about this or you, let's be frank, whatever happens to you after leaving this conversation will never effect me or my life. I never assumed you to be a God of death, I simply dislike you for being a God at all. Your domain has nothing to do with my prejudice."

His tail flicked again before he rolled himself back to stare at the sun.

"Leave now before you start to annoy me. This conversation is meaningless." Ciaran turned back and gave him one final piece of advice.

"If you stay keep away from the the center of the pride, that is where Chaos lingers." Was this his way of showing kindness? The God would never know.

It was hard to know if this mortal hated him for being who he was, or being useless to the plight that faced the pride land, but guilt wasn't Pemota's intention. He was not a healer in any way, so he had no way to help these mortals even if he had the desire to do so. In a way he did since even though this mortal doubted he fit his domain, he hated negative emotions. Hate, pain, sorrow made him sick to his stomach and for now he had no power to change that in this sad pride. Pemota would heed the warning if it was out of kindness or just the attempt to kept yet another god out of the pride lands it didn't really matter. He turned to walk away since he had nothing to offer the pride to help, being neither a healer or a warrior to face down Chaos he would leave.