Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image

Opens: Nov 4th @ 10 am MST / 12 pm EST
Kara is AZ time and will be using that. I am bad at Time Zones.
Closes: Nov 9th @ 12pm MST / 2 pm EST
WorldClock

Sumi-E Female Seathi By Kara Asumie
Male Seathi | Without Items By Kara Asumie

Welcome to Pleasing the Mermaids. This is an Art/Cooking contest. In order to please these mermaids you will need to draw/craft/cook them something that you believe they will like. Anything from treats, toys, to some place to rest. You can draw or make it. Even cook it. All forms of art are welcomed. Drawing, cooking, sewing, crafting. We welcome it all. You are welcome to enter for both as long as it is in the same post. The How to Play will go more into how to enter. There is no hidden prize in this game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:34 pm
How to Play!
1♥ You will need to sign up. To do this fill out form FULLY.
2♥ Username area must be filled out. Or I won't count you.
3♥ This Contest is a judged. Your judge will be Kara Asumie. Other Judges can and will be called on.
4♥ Usernames must be in Final Project picture. I would like at least one WIP picture to have username in it. Applied to all forms of art.
Ok so you will be making something be it art/crafts/cooking to please the mermaids. It can be of anything you believe that will please them. Toys, Food, Bedding, Jewelry, or anything else you can think of. You may enter for both. Please keep entries in the same post. You can not use the same art/craft/cooked treat for each of them. They must be different. You can cook something for both. It just can not be the same thing. Please note that any art, craft, or cooking needs to be your own and not something found. Your work only please.
Usernames can't be edited in the pictures later but for entry to count your username must be there. So please remember to add it before taking a picture. Art on the computer you don't have to take a picture of just save and enter. You can edit your entry until closing. Please post in Red at the top of post saying you edited it.
If you have read everything then you will need this word "Plum".

Rules!
1♥ You may only win 1 freebie, 1 paid raffle pet, and 1 auction pet during the entirety of the event. This rule extends to both soquili and familiars. (1 free soquili and free familiar, 1 paid raffle soquili and familiar, etc. etc.)
2♥ You may pass an unlimited amount of times on prizes that you were not aware of prior to entering..
3♥ If you decide to co-own a pet or give it away, said pet will count as the event pet for both yourself and who you give the pet to/co-own it with.
4♥ The event themed customs and breedings do not count towards the event freebie limits. They have standard breeding and custom cooldowns.
5♥ Proxying is NOT allowed in this Contest.
6♥ All Gaia and Soquili rules apply.
7♥ No shaming others or making others feel bad.
8♥ READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ENTERING
9♥ You may enter for both pets but it can't be of the same thing for each.
10♥ You can edit your entry until closing. Please post in Red at the top of post saying you edited it. Time and date please. Seeing I will be checking these more then once.
11♥ I will be going by time stamps. Any after the closed time will not but counted.
12♥ WORK MUST BE 100% YOURS. THERE MUST BE AT LEAST TWO TO THREE WIPS!! Only one needs your username but putting it in more is love.

FORM!

[align=center][size=24][b][color=Plum]♥♥Time to Please the Mermaids!♥♥[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] ( please fill out )
[b]Which are you Entering for:[/b] Female or Male
[b]What did you do:[/b] Art/Craft/Cooking??
[b]Steps:[/b] In spoiler post pics of Work in Progress
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Finished Project:[/b] In spoiler post pic of Finish
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[b]Tell me about what you made:[/b]
[b]I have read everything and understand the How to Play and Rules:[/b] ( Enter the word you need It is hidden in the post you got this form from)[/align]

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:35 pm
♥♥This Post is saved for Lists♥♥

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:38 pm
♥♥OPEN NOW!♥♥

Please note if you need help with sharp knives or power tools. For safety reasons that is fine to have help. Just tell me what parts you have help with.

Also you are allowed to enter just for fun. Just put "Just for fun or Tickets" In the "Which are you Entering for" area. This goes for staff as well.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:04 pm
♥♥Time to Please the Mermaids!♥♥
Username: catmagick
Which are you Entering for: Female
What did you do: Craft
Steps:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finished Project:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tell me about what you made: A terrarium with a pet turtle and fish
I have read everything and understand the How to Play and Rules: Plum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:09 pm
Username: Fayt_of_Redemption
Which are you Entering for: Male
What did you do: Cooking
Steps:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Finished Project:
User Image

Tell me about what you made: Black Truffle and White Pepper Pork Eggrolls

Ingredients:

Maggi Seasoning
Soy Sauce
Minced Garlic
White Pepper
Black Truffle Zest
Olive Oil
Cabbage
Green Onion
Carrots
Pork
Eggroll Wrappers
Sweet and Sour Sauce for dipping

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:47 pm
Username: LydaLynn
Which are you Entering for: Just for fun or Tickets (already won a soq)
What did you do: Art/Craft
Steps: In spoiler post pics of Work in Progress

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Finished Project: In spoiler post pic of Finish

User Image

Tell me about what you made: Wire wrapped seahorse necklace made with copper, glass beads, and a blue stone.
I have read everything and understand the How to Play and Rules: plum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:02 pm
Username: Mahogany Sunset
Which are you Entering for: Ticket!!
What did you do: Cooking
Steps:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Finished Project:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tell me about what you made: This is a hash version of potatoes Colcannon! It is made with potatoes, kale, onions, and bacon as its main ingredients. An Irish Halloween tradition is to hide prizes in it (if you've mashed it - these are cubed potatoes).

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 am
Congrats and Thank you for taking the time to enter. These go to the General Certing Thread.
Both colored by me.

catmagick
http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/KaraAsumie/Uncerts/Events/Mermaid18.png

Fayt_of_Redemption
http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/KaraAsumie/Uncerts/Events/seathiM18.png | http://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/KaraAsumie/Uncerts/Events/seathiM18N.png

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:52 am
I put them in my Imgur but they will be deleted from there and you will have to use the shop links above once the Event Ends.

Cat's
User Image

Fayt's
User Image User Image  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers