[PRP] Snowball Fun (Trevel + Eckios)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When: Bloodfest 2018 somewhere within Civisect near the booths

"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:56 pm
Eckios had just finished up with booth duties...and it was Eyzaak's turn which meant he could go wandering around. Well. He'd be himself...but it wasn't like his lusus wasn't here. Eckios felt a weird tightening feeling in his pumpbuscit his mismatched eyes stung with unshed tears. It surprised him as he scrubbed at his eyes with his jacket. No! This wasn't the time or place. He was a broken troll so why make it worse by crying? It was Bloodfest! He should be playing and laughing. It was weird feeling jealous over your own friends. He had to admit it was beginning to get under his skin. Eckios felt guilty for being angry at the situation...but he couldn't help it. He was far from perfect.

The small tealblood stopped as his boots sunk deeply into the snow. He sighed as he felt his shoulders sag slightly. Maybe...he could go find Eilidh? He had seen Xavier too earlier but they had been busy, and he was doing his own activity. Sniffing a few times he grumbled softly at his bright teal nose. Just because he felt under the weather wasn't going to stop him from playing outside. Pulling his jacket hood up he sighed softly as he snuggled into the warmth it offered. He wouldn't even have this coat without Trevel's picking it out for him. His cheeks flushed with realization as he started to trudge onward before his lusus fussed him to go back to the warmth of the booth.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:57 pm
Trevel had noticed the other's emotions over the last few day and honestly, he played into the other's jealousy. He smirked as he followed the whiny troll, watching him as he stopped. He leaned down and quietly made a couple snowballs before throwing them at the smaller troll. "Stop your whining already! I told Eyzaak that I'd chill with you for a bit." He teased him, tossing another snowball at him. "Come on! Make some or are you just gonna get your a** whopped by me?" He teased more, this time more playfully.

He'd planned to spend time with him on the first day but then he did his powered shout so he didn't want to be caught up in that whole ordeal. Before bed, the highblood has scolded the other for being too open about his powers and explained what could happen to a powered troll. Looking to Kio, he tossed a snowball up in the air a few times and catching it each time. "I will give you thirty seconds to make some snowballs... then I will unleash what ones I've made." He warned, leaning down to make as many as he possibly could in twenty-five seconds.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:03 pm
Eckios felt really bad about using his powers the first night, it hadn't been to big a deal, outside the usual violent force that accompanied it. Maybe that was why Trevel didn't want to talk to him anymore, or actually spend time with him outside their booth. He had listened very closely to Trevel when he scolded him. It actually scared the s**t out of him to consider what could happen to him! Unless he was safe and home...he was really going to try and not use his powers unless it was an emergency.

Oblivious to the other being close by, he let out a squeak of surprise. Amazingly it didn't include his powers. Kio held his shout but looked terrified. Turning to face his attacker he had looked scared until embarrassment tinted his cheeks teal. His pumpbuscit sped up hearing him say he would chill with him! a toothy smile showed off his sharp fangs. Just like that splat! Another snowball hit him. "Noooo!!!" He actually was giggling despite the protest. "I'm not gunna get my a** whopped!!" He protested. He looked positively delighted as he arched up on his tiptoes before bending over and hurriedly tried making snowballs as fast as possible.

Eckios eyed the other suspiciously as he tossed the ball up and down....wasting a few seconds. With his ammo ready he gave him a determined look...holding a snowball up ready to go...and about to fling it at the other waiting for the official Go.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:04 pm
Once Trevel was ready, he smirked to the tealblood. "Go!!" He yelled, starting to throw his snowballs at the other. He readied himself to dodge as he through more snowballs, heading to make a small base so he would have a harder time hitting him. "This is war! You're going down!" He smirked, starting to build up his walls quickly. He tried to remember what he needed to do to fix the base from the snowball booth and apply it here. He mad sure it was tall and sturdy, popping up to throw his last few snowballs.

The high blood scurried to start rolling up snow in to balls, wanting to win against his smaller and younger friend. Trevel piled up his snowballs strategically before moving to prepare another attack.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:06 pm
Eckios hadn't partaken in any snow fort building. His mismatched eyes widened as the younger troll realized he was in trouble as several snowballs pelted him. The other seemed to know what he was doing!!! That made this more challenging. Eckios certainly did fling his own volley of snowballs at the other, however. Sadly, the young trolls' depth perception simply was awful. It was why he didn't play certain games..and seemed to sometimes bump into things when least expected. He didn't complain often, but at that moment it showed what he dealt with. A few of the snowballs seemed to land home which made him beam..only to have three or four smack him in retaliation. Squealing with childish mirth, he threw his hands up to protect his face.

"Wat! No way, I ain't going down without a fight!!!" He announced.

Watching the other rapidly build a snow fort, his jaw dropped in awe. WOAH. "H..how did ya..do dat so fast...?!" He felt his lower lip poke out, his childish speech pattern slipping out due to his excitement. He tried to push a snow mound into place. It was clear the boy never really spent time in the snow...but he tried! Piling up his snowballs he poked his head over the brim of his fort and tried to fling snowballs at him...only to get nailed right in the face! He blinked in confusion as he laughed.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:08 pm
Trevel was confident that he'd win this snowball fight, especially since he'd been practicing for the last week. It was obvious the other didn't know what he was doing, he knew Kio well enough to tell he was panicking.

He smirked as he watched how snowball make contact with Kio's face before ducking behind the safety of his fort. He could hear snowballs pelting it as he made more snowballs. "I've had plenty of practice!!" Trevel called out to the teal blood as he grabbed a handful of snow balls and started whirling them at kio. "NOT MUCH OF A FIGHT, KIDDO!" He called out again, laughing before ducking back down in hopes of not getting pelted by snow.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:11 pm
Eckios simply was not prepared for Trevel's superiority with snowball fighting. The younger troll was effectively outmatched. However, the child's laughter was met with a dismayed whine of protest as he was pelted. Blinking rapidly he dove down into a couch position. Panting he rubbed at his cheeks to push away snow from his skin. "No fair!!! You are always awesome at everything!" Kio peeked from his shelter as the boy blew a raspberry at the other.

Deciding to take action.. Eckios gathered up a few snowballs as he carefully inched around to the side of his fort. A wide, toothy smile lit up Eckios's face. He rapidly began flinging snowballs at Trevel from this new angle. It was a risk of course, but he didn't want to give up! However, in his rush to get his friend, the tealblood stumbled over his own clumsily tied shoelaces, landing with a thud in the snow. "Oof!" He looked shocked, having landed on his a**.

This effectively made Kio a true sitting quackbeast.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm
Trevel quickly ducked down into the safety of his fort as he finished throwing his snow balls. "DUH! I'm Trevel!" He replied. After making more, he poked his head up...only to be pelted in the face. "Ah!" The purple blood ducked down again, wiping the snow from his face. "You'll pay for that!" He promised.

He smirked as he heard what sounded like Kio falling down. He grabbed all his snowballs and popped up to start pelting Eckios with them. He covered the other in snow, laughing. It wasn't everyday he let loose like this, especially with his servant but for the blood fest... Why not? He'd win anyways so what did he have to lose?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:20 pm
Despite being on the losing end of the playing field, Eckios looked like he was simply having the time of his life. The tealblood didn't expect anything from Trevel...but Kio had realized a while ago he had a pale crush on the highblood he served. While the other was complicated and could be a jerk...he was an honest one, and a good friend in his opinion. Eckios, however, kept his thoughts to himself..he was just happy to have the hang out time.

Laughing even from his spot on the cold ground he realized he had hit the other square in the face. Payback! Covering his mouth with a gloved palm, he giggled loudly. However, as he looked up he realized he was in for a storm.

Squeaking in fear he whimpered before trying to scoot back. Countless snowballs smacked him. Throwing his arms up over his face, Kio shielded himself. When the volley finally seemed to stop... he slowly lowered his arms, only to have one last snowball smack him in the face. His lower lip jutted out as he pouted at the others laughing. Brushing snow off his face the smaller troll slowly pulled himself out of his defensive position. He raised his hands up in a surrender pose, admitting defeat.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:25 pm
Trevel smirked, "Ah come on, I didn't hurt you too bad! Troll up!" He moved to brush some snow off of him. "Of course I win. I'm a purple blood and I'm me." He told him, turning to destroy his own fort so no one else could claim it. "So, loser, wanna go by that hog place to eat? It's super good. You can even win prizes there." He explained.

Without waiting for a reply, he grabbed Kio's hand and moved towards the food stand. The purple blood was honestly excited to eat at this booth again. He'd eaten there they last few days, since he found out it existed. Maybe he'd hire the cook for his next party.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games