Reply Alternia RP
[Batt] - The Return of the Rumpus - Emolia + Quella

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A long-awaited rematch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:34 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"It's pretty simple," Quella said, a huge smile on her face. "I want you to hit me as hard as you can."

It had started as the seed of an idea a while back, wondering what Emiola and Masoal had been up to since they'd last tangled at the space tower. Had any of Masoal rubbed off on the other tealblood? Or was she still mostly focused on the hair-pulling aspects of combat? Quella was willing to guess that if she always traveled with a lanky, flexible bodyguard, Emolia hadn't really mastered the finer arts of actually landing a punch or two.

Which seemed like a shame.

So she'd invited her out to the forest, in the hopes that she could give her at least a bit of a crash course. After all, Quella liked the boisterous tealblood. She didn't wanna see her get culled just cause she couldn't defend herself the one time Masoal wasn't around. And she shouldn't be relying on him anyway. Hell, if anything, she should be challenging him all the time. At least that way they could improve together.

"Seriously. I wanna see where you're at, and I've never seen you fight all on your lonesome. I'm super curious. And I'm gonna keep being super curious until you punch me as hard as you can." the blueblood said again, spreading her arms in gesture that clearly stated "come at me. I can take it."

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:41 pm
Quote:
Emiola did 0 damage!

"Umm..." It was true, Emiola wasn't that great in a fight. She tried to learn a little bit from Masoal when she could, but he was clearly the better fighter, and if the situation didn't require strong arming herself through a mosh pit, then she was pretty useless. Also, Quella was very big. Much bigger than Emi.

Well, she was nothing if not a go-getter. She suddenly threw her arms up and threw a few, sloppy faux-punches. "Bam bam! Uh, okay, so lemme just... I'm supposed to come at you? Ok..."

She toddled right up and planted a soft, harmless 'bap' on Quella's core. Then she laughed.

Quote:
    HP: 20/20

Buzzwulf
taking things seriously? In this house?

Buzzwulf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella sighed a bit. Of course. Looked like she'd need a bit of a push.

"Look. I'm bigger than you, right? And I act a little bit scary sometimes? But I really, really want to make sure that you can at least hold your own if some highblood decides they don't like your face and tries to cull you." She stepped forward, towering up above the tealblood, and give her a bit of a shove backwards. "So you gonna hit me or not, tealblood? I gave you an order!"

Quella shoved the drummer again, trying to get her riled up. "You just gonna let yourself get pushed around like this? Or are you gonna stand up and do something about it?"

Quote:

STRIFE!
---
Quella Fehtan

Damage taken:0
Damage dealt: 0

Standard weapon: 1d6

Power - Novice offence style A: 1d6+1 auto hit on this attack, also removing from max hp count. 2/2

Bracers - Adept Defense B Artifact: Nullify the damage from the last hit. 2/2

---

Quote:
Quella does 0 damage!

Melancholies
Quella is very, very determined for Emiola to get a hit in there

Buzzwulf

Melancholies rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:40 pm
Quote:
Emiola did 5 damage!

"H-Hey! Dude!" Emi squeaked as she was shoved backwards. Okay, okay, think! Masoal would want her to be serious right now. She curled her hands into little fists and made a determined hmph! sound.

"Alright, alright! I was in a fight before once, ya'know." She held up her metal arm before trying to wallop the same spot on Quella as before with it. "Kapow! Like that?"

Quote:

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

There she went. Quella was determined to have Emi at least take this seriously. The huge blueblood grinned when the drummer pushed herself up and dropped into a fighting stance. She stood there like an idiot with her hands on her hips as Emi unleashed a blow with right into her chest.

OOMPH.

The hunter was actually pretty sure she'd never been hit that hard by anything before. Damn, that
arm really packed a whallop! Her mental assessment of Emiola jumped up a few ticks, all the way to "possible threat", and Quella dropped into a fighting stance of her own.

"There we go, Emi! That's what I'm talking about! Gimme some more of that!" The blueblood danced in under the other girl's guard, slamming a meaty fist into her friend's gut and knocking her back a bit. She was still holding back, not wanting to use all of her strength on the tealblood, but Quella could feel that fighting blood starting to rise in her chestpusher. This was gonna be fun. "Come on now! I want you to really show me what you got!"

Quote:

STRIFE!
---
Quella Fehtan
HP: 15/20

Damage taken:5
Damage dealt: 3

Standard weapon: 1d6

Power - Novice offence style A: 1d6+1 auto hit on this attack, also removing from max hp count. 2/2

Bracers - Adept Defense B Artifact: Nullify the damage from the last hit. 2/2

---

Quote:
Quella does 3 damage!

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items