Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] - The Cheap Seats - (Emiola + Quella)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's why they call them the nosebleeds

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Tap, tap, tap. Quella couldn't keep her foot still if she wanted to. She was too excited. A chance to see a pit fight live? She could probably see a few of them if she wanted a sweep, but it wasn't very often she got free tickets. Now if only Emiola would show up. Quella wondered what was keeping her as she towered above the crowd slowly filtering into the arena, checking the mass of trolls for the excitable tealblood.

It was strange, seeing this many trolls in one place. She hadn't even known this many trolls existed a few sweeps ago, let alone stood in the middle of the swarm like a rock breaking a river. The other trolls mostly gave her a wide berth, large as she was, but the occasional upstart bumped into the hunter as they went past. Quella gave out a few nasty looks, but she couldn't really be bothered with trying to start something right now.

Finally, the blueblood thought she spotted the tealblood's disorganized hair across the crowd, and waved to the troll from afar, trying to get her attention. "Hey Emolia!" the hunter thundered, a huge grin on her face. "Over here!"

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:33 pm
    "Move!" Emiola was more than used to crowds--she lived in NHC after all--but it didn't make dealing with them any easier. She'd been to her fair share of live bands, but even being suffocated in a small venue didn't match up to the one gathered here today. She'd never seen a pit fight! Not even recorded. Heard about them, sure, but--

"Quella! Duuuude--hey!" She wormed her way through a cluster of trolls before she made it to her blueblooded friend. "Dude! Dude! There's so many people! I'm glad you're easy to see though." She laughed, "I'm so stoked though! This is gonna be so... so... so gnarly." She tried to whisper the last part, but the background hum of the crowd kept her from doing so.

"Where we sittin' at? I smuggled in concessions." She motioned slyly to her jacket.

Buzzwulff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:29 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella's eye's widened as Emolia mentioned she had snacks. She'd never even thought about that! That was a great idea! "Nice!" the huge blueblood said, starting to push her way through the crowds. Quella waved a badge at the security as they went through the gates, and they breezed through without much trouble, then found their seats waaaaay back at the top of the area.

The entire place was loud, smelly, and had just a few bloodstains scattered here and there. Quella wasn't bothered by the smell, just the massive number of trolls. She'd never seen so many in one place. It was like a sea. "I didn't know there were this many trolls in all of Alternia." she whispered to her tealblood companion as she struggled to fit into her seat, hips just a little bit too wide for the plastic rumpholder. Slowly, the lights began to dim, and a roar went up around the arena.

The pit itself was fairly small, a raised dais with a padded bottom. Quella knew from personal experience that it had just a tiny bit of spring to it, enough to take a good bounding leap if you wanted. Each side was surrounded by ropes, specially designed to be bounced off. Quella grinned at the sight.

"You ever been to one of these? This is supposed to be like... an exhibition match. So they're introducing new fighters, and there's no weapons or anything. It's not one of the prisoner fights, no one gets culled." Quella didn't like to watch those so much. There wasn't any sport in them at all. No challenge. It was the next best thing to an execution. She shuddered for just a moment.

"They've been introducing plotlines too. This new guy is fighting cause supposedly the veteran humiliated their morail in public? It's all pretty silly, but it keeps the audience entertained. I kinda love it for how ridiculous it is though. They had one arc where a troll came back as just a head, and he just tried to bite anyone who got near him." The hunter chuckled, snapping her teeth for emphasis. she settled back into her seat as the crowd finally began to quiet, waiting for the fighters to be introduced.

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:15 am
    Emi stuck close to Quella as they navigated the stadium. Up and up and up they went... until they got to their seats. Her eyes were shimmering. She could see so much from up here!

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" Emiola suddenly gawked as Quella spoke to her. "He was just a head? But then how did he fight? Did he lose? I bet he lost because like, I can't even imagine fighting as a head." Emi smushed her hands to her cheeks in shock, "I hope the new guy can avenge his moirail!!!" Emi sure knew she'd do anything to avenge Masoal! She clutched her hands together.

In fact, she totally seemed to think it was entirely real.

"I've never been to one but like! It sounds so super cool! Like, real trolls with real lives." She was on the edge of her seat.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:08 am
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Oh man it was pretty great, actually." Quella said, grinning down at the the mat. Lights were beginning to build down there, and you could hear the cheers from all the way up here. "It was a team match so he had a teammate, and they just cut a hole in the ring and he stuck just his head out. And his teammate like, lifted his opponents up and slammed them right in front of him and he'd try to take bites out of em." There was a hush the fell over the audience as the announcer walked to the center of the ring and grabbed microphone from a descending cable.

A loud purpleblood voice rang from the rafters of the ring.

"Alright my mother-f$@in' juggalos and juggalinas, it's way past time we started this here $!%&show of an exhibition! Everyone, put your prongs together and give a warm f(@$ing welcome to Zhetaz! He may have lost a Moirail, but he's gained something even more valuable... A chance to unseat the reigning champ!"

Cheers erupted as a scantily-clad greenblood strode down the aisle to the center of the ring. He raised his arms and the crowd erupted. It sounded like the entire ring was starting to come down. "He's kinda been the darling of the season," Quella whispered to Emiola, grinning down at the shirtless greenblood. "He's got a good dramatic flair, and he's doing this for "revenge", so everyone kinda loves him. Plus, he's pretty cute, too. That never hurts."

"Quiet down, quiet down!" the announcer called down, raising his arms for silence. The cheers kept right on going. "Alright, quiet, you f^(#ers, or I will PERSONALLY COME DOWN AND START CHOPPING OFF GOGDAMN LIMBS." Slowly, the mass of cheering trolls began to settle, although the occasional whoop could still be heard.

"He's gonna issue a challange," Quella said with a grin at her tealblood companion. "I mean it's not like he really needs to or anything, it's just super fun."

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:10 am
    Emiola was about to speak again when the entire audience lapsed into silence. She took the chance to open her jacket up and produce her variety of goodies to Quella--rock candy, chocolate clusters, gummy worms, chips......

It was relieving to get everything out of her pockets, honestly.

"OOooh..." She was leaning forward as Quella explained ever dutifully what was happening. She wasn't sure she agreed there was anything more valuable than having a Moirail, but to each their own. "Quella! I didn't know... I didn't know that like..." She was speaking in frantic, hushed whispers, "That they dressed like that." This was exciting!

"Where's his opponent?" She was looking all over the ring, eager to see who the greenblood would be facing off with. "Is the announcer really gonna chop off someones limbs?!" Emiola couldn't wait.

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:27 am
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"They're gonna come right outta-" Quella started just as there was a huge fanfare slicing through the noise of the crowd. A hulking troll wearing entirely black tore his way right through a pair of curtains at the end of a long walkway and let out a bellow the military blueblood could feel from the top rows of seats. "Oh s**t!" she cried out as the hulking champion took a short leap and slammed into the ring.

"That's the champ! He only wears black cause no one's been able to make him bleed yet!" The hunter's eyes were wide as dinner plates as the competitors sized each other up, each barking some stuff that was lost to the crowds cheers. The champ clearly had a lot of weight and reach on the challenger. This was gonna be hard.

Quella turned back to Emi with a grin. "I don't think they usually cut off limbs, man. Just, you know, if the crowd's being real rowdy."

Melancholies
short post to get back into it, sorry for the wait!

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff