Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] The Right Stuff - (Sarcel + Quella)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Put up or shut up!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella flicked the card again between her fingers. Fleetfeet , the piece of cardstock read, huge blocky blue letters that took up most of the front. The hunter hadn't managed to get to the Assjacked booth much during bloodfest - she'd been too busy running her own - but she was looking forward to getting a chance to test herself against the very best. And maybe pick up a trick or two along the way. "Fight club," the huge blueblood murmured to herself, unable to hold back a grin at the thought as she walked the sidewalks of Hemisect.

Quella had heard that Fleetfeet was supposed to be enormous, difficult to miss, but New Hemisect still gave her intense vertigo. The hives rising far into the sky, almost touching the clouds. They made her thinkpan spin, even thinking about getting up that high. Eventually she managed to find the gym, though, a squat building (thank gog) almost entirely of those glass panes that trolls seemed to love so much. The blueblood sauntered into the building and handed her little card to the receptionist. They flipped the card over with a practiced, bored expression and motioned behind them, pointing at the locker rooms. "Go ahead and grab your gear", the troll at the counter said, "And then visit the bags on the second level. Ask for Sarcel."

The name sounded familiar. Quella dwelled on it a moment as she looked for a pair of workout clothes that fit her. The best she could find was extra, extra large, and it was still real tight around the shoulders. Damn. Maybe she could order something special? The hunter decided that it would have to do for now. She loved the smell in the locker room, water and sweat. It smelled like effort. Potential even.

As Quella crested the stairs, she could hear a rhythmic slamming of some kind. Almost like drums, but far more violent. There she was, a blueblood at the bags, doing a clearly practiced routine. Quella admired the precision of it for a moment before she approached the other troll. "I'm supposed to ask for Sarcel?" she said, assuming this was probably who she was supposed to be talking to. The rest of the room was pretty well deserted, only some stragglers from a yoga class filtering out of a room. "I was told someone was putting together a fight club? I'd like to join."

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:32 pm
    Sarcel was in athletic shorts and a sporty crop top when Quella wandered in. She'd just finished knocking the s**t out of a punching bag in the corner of the room, of which was donned with a paper cut out of someones face. It was too pummeled to discern, though. Quella shook her out of whatever deeply set practice she had put herself into, and she double-took at the massive troll that had come before her. Even though she was an adult, she was still small for her age. Quella was much the opposite.

Made her easy to recognize, at least. She had never met her personally, but she had heard of Scorpa and Flydra's projects, and Quella's name had popped up in more than a few military records. "Fehtan, right?" She was looking the blueblood over when a smile came to her face. Now here was some potential.

She walked over to size the other troll up. What she lacked in size she definitely made up for in muscle. It was pretty obvious she was constantly training her body. She had her hands on her hips. "You're definitely in the right place. It's nice to make your acquaintance. I'm Captain Sarcel Cincil." She held one of her hands out for a shake, "But when we're here, you can just call me Sarcel."

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:06 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Oh, uh, thanks, Cap- er, Sarcel." Quella said, shaking the older blueblood's hand with a meaty fist. She still wasn't used to addressing anyone with their military ranks, so this just made things a little easier for her. Hopefully it wouldn't be confusing later. Quella eyed the paper face on the punching bag for a moment, but couldn't make anything out. "It's good to meet you. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time?"

"What were you practicing?" the hunter continued, looking for a bag she could use herself. "Do you mind if I join you? I was oping I could jump right into the fighting but it doesn't look much like there's anyone else around now. Unless... you wanna..." Quella said, gesturing to an open section of floor. She was pretty sure that an adult would wipe the floor with her, but at least she'd pick up some techniques while she was doing it.

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:27 am
    Sarcel beamed, pleased that there was attention being drawn into her little pet project. She still decided that the NHC military base could use more posters, though. She followed Quella's gaze to the punching bag, then looked around to where she had gestured.

"Not at all. Anytime I'm not in the office is a good time." Because if she was in the office, it was usually because she was being buried in paperwork, or doing some briefing, or reviewing some sort of document. She'd poured herself into so many files that it was getting harder to keep everything straight. Still, she relished in being so damn busy. It meant she didn't have to stop and think.

She had both of her hands on her hips, "You think you could take me, Private?" She liked Quella's enthusiasm and willingness to jump in. Sarcel would have to be careful not to underestimate her, if only because her size already put her at a disadvantage. But then again, Sarcel was used to compensating for that. "Why not? I think there's a lot we could learn from each other. That's partially why I made this group, you know." It wasn't just because she liked to fight, but because trading techniques would make for stronger individuals over all.

"Let's see what you can do then, Fehtan." She challenged.

Buzzwulf
gives u all the tags

Buzzwulf rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:22 am
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella grinned as she hopped into the empty ring, quickly shedding the ties that kept her armor bound down. She eyed Sarcel with a hunter's quick gaze, taking the measure of the fight club mentor. The blueblood was shorter than Quella, and definitely a good deal older, but Quella had the advantage of reach on Sarcel. Still, the way the older troll moved made the hunter nervous. She'd seen grace like that before, usually in large ambush predators. And Sarcel definitely had an edge in endurance and technique. It would be insane of the hunter to not take her seriously.

Quella danced back and forth on the mat for a moment to get her bearings. A little bit springy, just enough to break your fall if you got knocked down. She could work with that. She settled into an aggressive stance as Sarcel took her own stance, and felt the blood start to run hot through her chestpusher. Maybe it wasn't a real fight, but Quella could hear the rhythm of the hunt loud in her spongeclots. This was living.

And the hunter had a plan.

She would start strong, take the older troll down before she had a chance to set her defenses. Maybe she could at least stagger the military instructor with the ferocity of her attack before the hunter started to get winded. And while she was still getting used to her powers, Quella could at least make the instructor respect the amount of damage she could dish out when she was going all out, and try to fight a little more defensively.

The hunter bowed to her opponent, as custom dictated, and then set her stance. When the blueblood moved, however, she was nearly a blur. No normal troll could move that fast.

Quote:

STRIFE!
---
Quella Fehtan
HP: 20/20

Damage taken:0
Damage dealt:4

Standard weapon: 1d6

Power - Novice offence style A: 1d6+1 auto hit on this attack, also removing from max hp count. 1/2

Bracers - Adept Defense B Artifact: Nullify the damage from the last hit. 2/2

---

Quella uses Novice offence style A! (1/2)

Quella deals 4 damage!

Melancholies

Buzzwulf

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas