Welcome to Gaia! ::

✭ Nightmare Academy ✭

Back to Guilds

The guild for the B/C shop, Nightmare Academy! 

Tags: nightmare, breedables, academy, nightmare academy, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Football or Faceball? (Lailah, Miku)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:37 pm
Lailah slowly made her way back to her dorm room, and had wandered near the sports fields to do so. Really, going back to her dorm was never a short thing, she somehow always managed to make it take at least an hour, wandering around and not really doing anything. But the weather was nice right now and so she had wandered out instead of inside of the halls and was currently in her own little world as she only barely remembered to carry her books. She wasn't thinking about anything in particular, but she was still quite distracted.

The warm weather often made her thoughts wander more, and today was no different, which mean that she didn't at all see the foot ball that was hurdling towards her.

One Little Jay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:23 am
SSBrosB

Miku grunted as he clasped the ball clutching it tight to his chest. He knew now it was his job to find someone open. Pairs of juniors clashed helmets and tackled one another. He looked farther down the fiel for an open teammate. "There." He took a deep breath and slipped the ball into his hand, winding his arm back he mustered all of his power and threw the ball in the direction of the open player. A perfect spiral; but maybe a little too hard it was going, going, gone...

All of the team groaned looking at him in disbelief "Seriously Miku again?" Mikus face turned red and he put his head diwn "sorry guys... ill go get it. Be right back." He took his helmet off and walked in the direction the ball went. Unfortunately once it was out of his sight it was harder to find. "SHITSHIT" he muttered under his breath. "Have you seen a football? You? How about you?" All the people shook thier heads or shrugged, he sighed heavily spinning around asking everyone.  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:36 pm
Lailah still hadn't noticed the football as it was heading straight for her, but somehow she was lucky, and she managed to walk out of it's way and it flew quietly behind her and into the ground, bouncing a bit farther. Only then did Lailah realize that something had happened, and looked around to see what had gone on.

It was then that she spotted someone running around asking everyone about some... ball or something. She looked around, and saw what appeared to be some sort of oval-shaped thing, and she picked it up, and walked over to the panicking student. "Is this what you're looking for?" She didn't really pay attention to ball games, so she wasn't sure that it was the correct item, but no harm in asking, right?

One Little Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:36 pm
SSBrosB

Miku sighed and wiped sweat from his brow. He was starting to become disheartened that he had once again ruined the game, and his friends would stop playing with him. That was when he heard a voice addressing him. He looked to the one who had just spoken and time slowed down, it was like one of those cheesy romance movies where the girl is speaking but all he can do is stare at her beautiful face in awe of how it moves. Snapping out of it he shook his head a little "huh? what? Oh." He looked down at the ball in her hand and could only nod his head. He reached out to take it his hands brushing hers.

When this happened he looked up wide-eyed it was the first time he had touched a pretty girl. "Oh uh.. sorry." He quickly pulled his hands away awkwardly standing there staring at his feet, his face turning red. 'hurry say something before she walks away!' his mind screamed at him. "Ball thanks" 'oh wow real smooth bud'. Panic set in his eyes as he realized he was making a complete fool of himself.  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:26 pm
If there was one thing that Lailah was good at, it was being totally oblivious. If one looked in a dictionary, they would see her picture next to the word. So the fact that the boy in front of her was clearly nervous and seemed to be unable to form words Lailah noticed... none of it. All she knew was that a boy had lost his ball, and he had now retrieved it. She nodded to him, giving him a small smile, only from being able to help someone else out. One might think of it differently, but to her it was only a smile of simple happiness.

"You're welcome. I'm glad I could get it for you." She did notice that he had brushed her hand with his, but it was bound to happen. After all, no one was perfect, and he had clearly meant to get the ball. She looked at the ball for a bit, curious about the brown thing in the shape of... some sort of pointed sweet potato or something.

"What kind of ball is it?" She knew nothing of sports, other than most of them involved physical activity and some sort of ball being passed around. She wasn't sure of the 'how' part of it though.

One Little Jay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:34 pm
SSBrosB

Miku let out a sigh trying to calm himself. She wasn't running away and that was a good sign, right? I mean surely if his stammering and stuttering didn't scare her away at this point he was in the clear so WHY was it that he couldn't stop his hands from shaking or his breath from laboring. He didn't even hear the first words that came out of her mouth, but he tried his best to focus on her words. Don't look at her lips just listen to what she has to say. You can do that.

"The ball?" he looked down in his hands at the football, he looked back up at her surprised. He didn't understand the question. Surely she had seen this before. "It's a football? Well, some call the round one with the black spots football also, but this one is played differently. Surely you've seen us playing on the field? You've never been to a game? you should come to one sometimes..." He quickly dropped his eyes. "you know if you want to." This was how you asked a girl out right? He was young and he didn't know what he was doing he didn't even realize that's what he wanted. "I'd like to see you there."  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:02 pm
Lailah tilted her head. She was just so confused. Why would they call two types of balls the same type? She shook her head at his next question of whether she had seen them play. "Oh no, I haven't ever watched sports." She honestly just forgot the existed most of the time. "But a game would be interesting. I would like to go and see one." What did she lose by doing so? All she had to do was remember to go.

That was the hard part.

And she was making a new friend already! "Sure! If you want to tell me the date and time I'll do my best to make it! Though I probably won't understand all of the rules." But if the players were having fun, then it must be fun to play, right?

One Little Jay

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:08 pm
SSBrosB

Miku's face lit up almost instantly. She would come! "Really? you'll come that would be totally awesome." He had to quickly think of the next time that they would be playing. "Well the juniors play on Thursday nights, the seniors play on Friday so, make sure you come on Thursday that's when I play" he puffed his chest up. Quite proud of making the team, "It's pretty easy to grasp and then the team goes out and gets something to eat. You could come to that too!." He smiled wide before looking behind him. "I should really be getting back to practice. The guys will be missing me, promise you'll come Thursday?" his voice was filled with hope.  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:19 pm
Lailah nodded. "I'll try. Sometimes I just... forget though. But I'll make sure to put a few reminders on my phone." She said as she pulled it out and quickly put in a couple of dozen reminders to go on Thursday. "It'll be fun to see you guys play." It was true after all. Though if the players actually started fighting, then she would leave.

"I'll do my best! I try not to say definitely. I get distracted easily." She said smiling at him. And she did, sometimes her mind would just wander... "But I'll come. If you want you can text me as many times as you want on Thursday reminding me to come. That would help!" She wouldn't get annoyed. Sometimes her own parents had to pester her.

One Little Jay
Last post from me! Thanks so much!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:25 pm
SSbrosB

Miku smiled excitedly, "AWESOME! well, I got to get back to practice! I've never had a date before! I gotta go tell the boys about my girlfriend! We gotta play our best Thursday!" He started to walk away before quickly turning and giving her a warm fluffy hug that only imps can really give. "Thursday, yes I will text you my number is 555-0123 text me soon so I will have your number!" He turned and quickly ran off back to the field clutching the ball to his chest. He was so worried that she wouldn't text, or that she wouldn't come. After all, she didn't seem exactly as enthusiastic about coming as he wanted her to be. She didn't even know that football was a thing. She didn't even know what a football was! Where has she been living? Under a rock? He shook his head, he needed to be nicer in this thought's but now he was so worried and so sure that she wouldn't come.

It wasn't until he got back to the field that he realized he never even learned her name. His teammates greeted him with a groan. "It took you long enough huh? Really took your sweet time finding it. It better not be popped." The captain came up and snatched the ball out of his hands with a grunt. "Go sit down on the bench you're out." Miku's eyes fell, he knew that was coming, the rest of his team didn't really like or respect him. He was always messing things up. But he supposed sitting on the bench wasn't too bad he had plenty of time to think about what to say.

"I should have gotten her number" he muttered under his breath, staring down at his phone unblinking and not vibrating. Well, she didn't HAVE to text him. He just thought... maybe she would? Maybe she would get back to her room and think about him and text him. "stupid stupid" if he had gotten her number then he could have texted her first, isn't that what guys are supposed to do, make the moved, text first, call first. Now he couldn't and he didn't even know her name. If he knew her name he could at least ask around campus, surely someone would know her. He couldn't just go around asking anyone if they knew the pretty blonde junior. He was sure that it wouldn't get him anywhere.

He sat there and watched the practice, his team was looking good but he knew he was the strongest player on the team and them pulling him out was silly and stupid. They would never win with him benched, but for just one practice he supposed it was alright. The coach looked back at him sitting down and sighing. "You know Miku, you try harder than anyone else on this team, and you have talent you really do, you just gotta tone it back a bit sometimes Don't beat yourself up about the little mistakes okay?" He put a hand on his shoulder. Reassuring him, "You'll be in the game on Thursday so don't sweat it." Mikus face lit up at those words he was really worried if she did come he wouldn't be in the game and he'd look pathetic but it was reassuring to know that wouldn't be the case.  

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items