[PRP] Dark [Kurago x Asha]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:26 pm
There had been some time now that Kurago had picked up a pair of jackals as travel companions. The set of three came to an understanding of each other quickly through the trials of the roguelans, but, even so, nothing could prepare the trio for the strangeness setting in around them.

Above, the sun had gone totally black and in the confusion of the darkness it would seem that Kurago had lost his two companions. They were there one moment before the darkness had set in. His heart was elevated as he blindly searched and stumbled over brush and rocks and what ever the terrain could throw at him. It was when Kurago stumped face first in to a tree that he figured maybe he should sit a while and hope the two found him.

"Junichi?" He called out "Rena?"

No response. Only darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:34 pm
Alpaca Chobi

By the time the storm finally broke and Asha was able to part ways with the male lion she had been stuck in the cave with it was dark once again, which wasn't the best time to be on the move but then again. Asha wasn't really sure if it had been day or night when she had been in a cave hiding from a storm for so long. She merely thought the darkness was just that darkness nothing more, night time. She heard someone calling out for a Junichi and Rena. She squinted trying to see whoever it was in the darkness. She didn't catch sight of the orange male clearly till they were almost nose to nose it was so dark and hard to see clearly. Asha was mostly brown, so her coloring was likely washed out in the darkness. "No, I'm Asha, who is Junichi and Rena?" She asked wondering how long she had spent in that cave.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:42 pm
Midnightglow18

A voice answered but the voice did not belong to either of the two jackals he was looking for. Not only that, but the owner of the voice was much taller than either of Kuragos traveling jackal companions. Kurago backed up a bit to give this female a little bit of room. He could only assume she at least must be part lion from her scent as he had a hard time making her figure out in this darkness.

"This darkness came on so suddenly my eyes haven't had time to adjust." He sighed, "And my two companions.. those are their names. Rena and Junichi. Two jackals about yay high," He held his paw out to illustrate the height of the jackals. "I don't know where they've gone or whats happening with the sun. I'm not really sure what to do.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:49 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Asha frowned though she wasn't sure if the figure in the darkness could see her or not. "Well that is strange, I didn't realize that it wasn't sure night time, then again normally I can see better in the dark than this. Can you smell them out?" She asked looking around at the darkness. "Perhaps something is going on with the deity of light?" She chuckled and then said, "Perhaps they lost a card game with the deity of darkness." He was a foolish thought perhaps, but the gods did play a role in their world. "Perhaps the light will return shortly and your friends will come out of hiding if they are afraid."  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:57 pm
Midnightglow18

"I have tried to locate them through scent but .. the trail got cold and I am having trouble finding where I originally began my search ..." His voice gave away a very defeated feeling Kurago carried in his heart from this.

"Deities .." Kurago muttered. He was not sure if this female was talking in symbolism or if she was being literal but he did not ask. Kurago had no experience with the gods but didn't believe hardly one way or the other. The thought was a very amusing one to imagine the gods losing a game and having their domain blotted out for a day.

"Do you think it would be best if we waited this out? Do you think the light will return?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:29 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Asha frowned and then said, "I'm sorry for that, yes I think we should settle down and wait, I don't even know which way it is to the last place I was, so getting back to the cave I was staying in to wait out the storm isn't a choice." She laid down in the dirt and monkey grass below her. She sighed. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Pure darkness over the land. She had mentioned her name but he had not responded so she figured he wasn't the type to get cozy with a stranger. So she decided not to push it and be rude.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:43 pm
Midnightglow18

So the choice was made to wait out the darkness. Kurago sighed as it made him feel a little useless to sit and wait for the light to return. Then a thought came to him.

"I don't believe I gave you my name. I was in such a frenzy to look for Ren and Junichi... Names Kurago." He offered. "I don't make a habit of just sitting around so .... I really hope that the light is returned soon. " He was trying his best to spark a little conversation. "Can you tell me about your self Asha? I feel like the conversation was centered around me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:57 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Asha smiled and the tone was in her voice when she spoke next "That is alright, I understand it is hard when loved ones are missing." Her tone was sad "I'm not sure what to tell you Kurago, I have been wandering lately, visited a pride area called Storm Born, if you go there be careful they are having some strange issues from what I gathered." She made a sound of her thinking and she shrugged her shoulders. "I was born to a pride but there was a fire and many were killed, I tried to gather what was left of the pride not long ago and failed, so I suppose I'm just looking for a new home. I had hoped to join the Ela pride but I missed their joining ceremony." She turned to where she was pretty sure he was in the darkness. "Do you have such plans or is the rogue land your home?" She could only hope she wasn't being too forward.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:24 pm
Midnightglow18

There were a lot of pridal names that Kurago did not know being thrown around. He sat and listened politely but had no opinions on any of the prides listed. He was still discovering prides in his travels and he'd not run in to too many.

"Joining ceremony?" He grinned, "That sounds like there are a lot of formalities and traditions in that pride. I wonder why prides like to do that sort of a thing," He yawned. The darkness was making him a tad bit sleepy even though it was likely the middle of the day. "What is it about this 'ela' that made you want to be apart of their kind? If you don't mind me asking. I am always so curious why lions choose the prides they do." He grinned but it was obscured by the darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:31 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Asha smiled and the tone was in her voice once again "Yes it might be strange but I want something different from my old home, we lived in one place and never moved. They roam their territory but they also have family groups that stay together. So I figure I can find a new family to love, but not stay in one place for too long the best of both worlds." She thoughts a moment "I was born into the pride I first lived in, my parents and grandparents believed that growth and change were what life should be modeled after. I doubt they thought the biggest change would be death." She said softly.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:41 pm
Midnightglow18
fin?

"That's a good way to be, " He agreed, "Growth and change are quite important."

And just like that, the darkness started to fade allowing the sun to filter through once again. Kurago blinked for a moment trying to understand how quick their predicament had faded.

"... Well... I believe ... it is safe for us to roam once again." He got up and stretched. "It was nice meeting you Asha. Given different circumstances I might want to hang out and chat a bit longer but.. I need to find my companions and make sure they are alright. I wish you luck with your Ela joining," He gave her a nod of his head before starting off. Waiting out the darkness ended up being a good call.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:47 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Asha smiled "And I will always hold that in my heart." She breathed a sigh of relief as the darkness faded. "And I wish you luck finding your friends I hope they are alright Kurago." With that, she headed off on her own once more.

(Fin)  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers