Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[Duel] Charming Lesson (Gudina x Ledz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Midnightglow18 rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 3, 3 Total: 13 (5-20)

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After his talk with his friend Gudina made his way to the Stormborn boarder he knew what he had to do now, he roared his challenge and waited for one of the reavers patroling the border to come and fight him. He was perhaps the most foolish lion to ever walk the earth but he wanted to stand by Eal's side even if it meant he was hungry and suffering so he was going to fight for the right to suffer alongside her. He wasn't in love with her his feelings for her were more a spark of friendship and the desire to follow her she had something in her eyes that made him believe in her.  
Alpaca Chobi rolled 5 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 3, 2 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image

Ledz had been lurking around the border for just such a challenge. She'd been raised in the storms of her pride and taken up their ways as a warrior as well. She was itching for a fight and wasn't afraid to get her beautiful fur a little dirty.

Her claws were already unsheathed as she approached.

"So..." Her voice was calm, "You wish to join our ranks? Lets see what you're made of then." Her purple eyes glinted in excitement of the duel. Ledz lived for these moments of violence. She thrived on them and she wasn't about to go easy on this outsider just because he was unknown.

"Ready when you are," She posed for battle.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:30 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Luckily for Gudina he didn't have to worry about blood or dirt showing well in his fur. His dark fur was good for hiding that and he didn't care if he left this battle with a few scars. "Yes, I do." He said firmly. After she declared the first move was first Gudina lunged at the female claws out be wouldn't be pulling any punches because she was female to do so would be disrespecting her and he didn't view females in that way. Females could be just as strong as a male, the females did most of the hunting in many prides.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:33 pm
Midnightglow18

Ledz was hit square on her shoulder but didn't falter in the least. Nor did she react to the burning pain of the claws in her shoulder. Instead, the female used the close proximity to her advantage and went in for her own attack with her own claws extended.

"You got guts," Her voice still eerily calm as she landed the blow.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:39 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Gudina did his best to keep his cool, perhaps not as well as the storm born female since his battles had been in the rogue lands and likely. Her claws caught him across his chest. He pulled back and got ready to lunge at her from the right. He gave her a smart-aleck grin and said "Thanks." Before he made his move to attack her again. He had great motivation to this battle he was battling so he could freely stand by his friend's side while she went through one of the worst times in her life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:45 pm
Midnightglow18

Ledz motivation was not as noble as much as it was prideful. Ledz was well known in the pride for kicking boys asses and she wanted to see how well she would fare against some outside talent. Who best to judge talent other than her self after all? Ledz was a proud warrior to put it lightly.

The kirin female braced her self as she was knocked down by the male from her right. He was quick but she was experienced. Ledz wasted no time to kick her self up off the ground and circle the male. Her calm cool purple eyes stayed trained on him as she looked for a weakness in his stance. In a split second she found her self up in the air with her claws extended and her teeth bared.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:50 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Gudina stumbled in his footing, he wasn't a trained warrior like Ledz was, but entering the storm born he would have many chances to train with the best warriors. He had met so many strong powerful females on the border since he had met Eal he had met other amazing skilled females. Who were brave, confident, smart. He would be honored to learn from them, to live a life filled with danger and a spark of life. He didn't feel like living in the pride land as a cub. So part of this was his own selfish desire for glory and power. The other part was his noble desire to stand by his friend. Even starving to death the things he could learn from these lions. Who knew what fate would bring him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:59 pm
Midnightglow18

"Enough," The word was just one and was delivered in a calm fashion. "I believe you've proven your self. There is no need to kill our selves over an entry duel. You'll have plenty of chances to fight to the death if you so please with in our borders." She sheathed her claws and shook a little of the dirt off her stunning pelt.

"I can see you have potential and I believe myself a good judge of character in these matters. If it is what you wish than by all means you may follow me in to our borders. If you do want to continue this fight," She unsheathed but one of her front claws and held her paw up, "I'll be happy to. But I feel you've proven your self already," She grinned allowing her serious purple eyes to settle on his features.

"What is your name warrior?"  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:04 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Gudina stopped she was the seasoned warrior here and a member of this pride so he owned her that respect. Plus she was a kick-a** warrior. He followed suit and pulled his claws in as well. He didn't feel the need to kill others unless they stood in the way of what he sought. Which made him not very fitting for the pride lands, he wondered at times if he had a darkness in his bloodline. Gudina chuckled. "If you are willing to call it a draw I will honor that as well and thank you for the lesson in fighting, you are a skilled warrior." He grinned and then said "I am ready to follow you, I am Gudina and your name is warrior?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:11 pm
Midnightglow18

"Ledz," She offered her name to Gudina with a nod.

"Glad you're not so prideful that you'd want to continue. Some are," Her eyes narrowed towards the horizon outside the pride. There had been many lions who had rather fight til both were a bloody pulp. Ledz had no issue with this but she felt it was a bit over kill for an entry fight. To each their own though.

"Alright, keep close so no one mistakes you as a Thrall. Keep your head up and walk proud. You've earned your place Gudina and no one can take that from you now." She gave him one last nod before she turned her back to start off towards the heart of the pride.

It was a hell of a time to be joining the pride as it was famine stricken but a true warrior wouldn't be deterred from such challenges.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:16 pm
Alpaca Chobi

Gudina followed Ledz order and held his head high he would not fall to being a thrall he had more pride than that, but not so much that he had to beat his opponent into the dirt for no reason. He wasn't deterred by the famine at all he knew what would happen to him, but he had done this to be with his friend he had some friend time to get to. In order to distract her from sad little cubs. He followed Ledz into the Storm Born pride as a Free Born proud that he had fought for his rank.

(Fin)  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff