Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gudina had fallen asleep on the border of the storm born lands which was not the smartest thing to do, but it also wasn't of his own choice, to begin with. Since he had met the god of sleep recently. After their chat, Gudina was overcome by the need to shut his eyes and he thought he had only closed them for a moment. When in fact he had been sleeping for a few hours in danger. He wasn't sure what fate had in store for him. He still wouldn't leave the border no matter what happened. He was laying on his side in the dirt on the border the same soft where he had not long ago been speaking with a god was the spot he was now napping in. His tail flipped back behind him every so often as he snored softly in his sleep. He was dreaming about his friend, in his dream, he had a much brighter happier picture of their time together. He wanted that dream for her so badly. He didn't want her to starve to death day after day. If Gudina could he would have given his mane to save her from the fate she faced with her people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:31 pm
Midnightglow18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitara wandered the borders. It was one of her turns as a reaver to watch for challengers, and to answer their calls. It was also something she disliked doing. Sitara would rather go out on a viking, meeting lions out there, than be inside the pride answering the calls. She wasn't the friendliest of felines, so doing a job she disliked made her more grumpy.

The dark seer felt the hair on the back of her neck stand. Someone not of this pride approached, or was already near. The enjoyed the gift she had, it made her hyperaware when strangers were near. Now teh question was, where to find them.

Dark as night eyes scanned the area, finally spotting the form of intruder. What was he doing? Lounging around the pride border? If he wasn't even going to challenge, he had no right to be on the border. A male meant problems for everyone.

"WHAT are you doing here?" Sitara growled loudly, to wake the sleeping male from his slumber.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:37 pm
KasaiLoki

Gudina shocked awake when the female yelled at him, he blinked at her and shook his mane trying to think what to say. An angry female of his friend's pride how to explain that to this angry female. "I was sleeping it would seem and what are you doing out here?" Gudina asked her in a polite tone. He didn't want to fight her, saw no reason for it. "Other then that do you need to know why I'm on your border as long as I'm not inside your borders?" He asked looking over the pretty dark female. He wondered if she was suffering from the effects of the curse or wasn't from patrolling the border. He smiled at her trying to put her at ease that he wasn't there to cause trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:47 pm
Midnightglow18

Sitara was...always a moody lioness.

Her being on patrol, only doubled that. Her body going through the effects of the famine, quadrupled it. To be concise, Sitara was a mess.

"You were sleeping on our borders." She hissed, stalking up to the male. She didn't care about the gender differences. She was the daughter of a god, and had his size on her side to be intimidating. "Don't get cute with me." She growled. "I am patrolling these lands, to make sure no one enters without a challenge. If you do not wish to do so, there are sleeping spots away from the Myrsky Syntynyt you are welcomed to enjoy." Her eyes darkened as a lip rose.

"Do you wish to turn away, or must I take you as a thrall to be presented to the War Lord. Do not test my patience boy, I normally don't give someone a decision."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:54 pm
KasaiLoki

Gudina cocked his eyebrow at the large female and then said "You try talking to the god of sleep and not end up having a cat nap. And yes I know it is your border or well your people." He shrugged his shoulders he wasn't sure if he wanted to challenge her. Then again if he did and he somehow won he could be with his friend. On the other paw, his level of support will have changed since he would be suffering from the curse right along with her. "Nope not turning away I made a promise and I will not run even if it is the smarter thing to do." He said firmly. "What are the rules of a challenge?" He asked. Looking her over. "Is a male allowed to face a female?" He chocked his eyebrow. "Then again what happens if you kick my tail??" He said looking over her strong frame.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 pm
Midnightglow18

Sitara scoffed. God of Sleep? Not even a notable deity. God of War, or God of Warriors, now if he had mentioned them the dark lioness may have had more interest in what the other had to say.

"Is that so then? Which member of the pride has been harboring someone on the border. I am sure the War Lord would love to hear about it." Sitara sneered, eyes narrowing at the news.

The seer found her claws sinking into the dirt at the male's comment. She'd make him run away with his tail between his legs. "Simple." She growled, tail lashing out in annoyance. "You fight. If your opponent, a reaver, captain or War Lord herself, deems your skills worthy enough for entry, you become a ranked member of the pride. You lose, you get out." She snapped.

"Of course a male is allowed to challenge a female." She rolled her eyes at the question.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:51 pm
KasaiLoki

Gudina laughed "Well if it will get them in trouble then I'm not telling you and I will fight you if that is what it takes to stay right where I am because I don't intend to run away like a coward." He said sharply. He had been born in the pridelands but he had left when he was an adolescent so having to fight was a normal part of life. Sometimes you had to raise a claw to stand your ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:42 pm
Midnightglow18

"You see. That is not an option I gave earlier. So not only are you a trespassing lion, you are also one that doesn't listen real well, are you?" Sitara glared at Gudina. "If you wish to challenge for pride entry, you will do so correctly." Right now, the dark lioness wasn't up to answering this male's challenge. Someone else would be on patrol behind her, and they could answer it.

"Turn away now. Return when you are truly ready to challenge for pride entry." She knew the male wasn't ready. After all, he didn't know what a challenge was to begin with. What sort of fair fight would that be.

If Sitara needed a thrall, she could just end this conversation now, put the lion in his place, and take him.

But she didn't. She was too busy to even think about taking a thrall.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:49 pm
KasaiLoki

Gudina rolled his eyes "And how am I suppose to learn your ways if you won't tell me?" He couldn't really blame her for questioning him since it was true he wasn't ready and he didn't know their ways. He shrugged his shoulders and turned to leave if she wouldn't fight him so he could end this argument he wasn't sure what else he could do right now.

(Fin?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:55 pm
Midnightglow18

"Ask you friend next time." She growled, but overall feeling better than lion had turned ways and headed off.

Sitara's dark eyes watched him leaving until the feeling on the back of her neck was completely gone. Good.

Her eyes narrowed as she continued her patrol, glancing around for any intruders again. The thought kept running through her head, where was her relief from the position. After today, Sitara was going to indulge and a nice fermented fruit, and have a much more relaxing evening.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces