Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Disappointed

Why so many questions?.....

Disappearing into the portal was not new to her but the place that she was being sent to for her punishment was a first for her so she was not entirely surprised to be in a place that was dark inside. She tried to look around to see if anything was familiar to her but nothing was something she had seen before. A completely new place that she would end up hating to be around after her punishment was over with. Small things stood out to her like how it looked very dark and she could smell the salt from the ocean every time she took a breath. The smell was comforting but the place itself was making her a antsy. When they pulled them through the portal completely, it disappeared into thin air and nothing was there except them. Lucifer didn't look too pleased with the place either and Jezebel could tell he was having a lot of emotions going through him to be in a place like this. You know you don't have to be so tense right now...it is better to be more relaxed when viewing a new place just in case you give off the wrong impression. She normally would just talk to him out loud but since he was worried and in a place that would more than likely echo what she says, she decided to talk to him through their connection instead to put him at ease. Lucifer looked up to her as they were lead to a wooden post in the cave that would be where Jezebel would hang from.

He looked from the post to Jezebel's face and started to whine before putting his head down and walking forward with the Daemons. When they reached the wooden post the daemon with Jezebel's chain attached her chain to the chain that was going to hoist her up. Taking a deep breath Jezebel closed her eyes as the daemon started to pull on the other end of the chain. Sure she could have tried to escape and that was the one thing on her mind to do, but if she were to escape where would she go? She isn't exactly the race that people would welcome with most of the daemons ruining families, communities, cities, etc. There was nowhere for her and Lucifer to go, the only thing she has known was that her King has the absolute power to get her back as well if he wanted to and the punishment for that will more than likely be death with his bare hands. She felt the tug of the chains as they started to lift her hands up over her head and that was when she opened her eyes to see that the other daemon with them was putting Lucifer in a corner that was out of reach with him slightly struggling with the daemon because he didn't want to be so far away from her and have to watch her suffer.

A sad but understanding smile appeared on her lips before her feet left the ground and was pulled up to where the ground was a foot away from her feet. She could already feel the cuffs digging into her wrists as she dangled there to await her punishment for disobeying. If it weren't for the cuffs she might have enjoyed it and that thought made her chuckle slightly at the irony of it. Lucifer was not chained to the inside wall away from her but close enough for them to see each other almost up close. Whatever happens...don't attack or else it will be even worse for you.

A woman never kiss and tells.....

User Image

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:44 am
Aerith Gainsborough

User Image

"You came for me..."

The portal opens as Arachnophobia dragged Aerith out, before she cast Breath of the Earth to vanquish an army. She was about to reach ot portal, but Daichi's word echoed her mind as she halted. She gripped her biceps with her both hands, then looked at the island as she gulped, "I don't like this," she said to herself, before she heard the voice of wind as she turned her head. The voice was telling her that she's not the only one in this island. She tried to stay positive that Zack and others will figure out to rescue her without getting killed. She decide to investigate the island, "Whoever stayed there, he or she might have held captive," she said to herself, remembered what Professor Hojo did to her and her mother as experiment, then he held her and Red XIII captive.

"... That's all that matters"

Aerith

Dawning Winter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

A light shined within the dark clouds above as something fell from the sky, something that looked like a male flying from the sky down toward the sand below. As his eyes opened up, he looked around before seeing that his friend, Mimir was falling as well to the right of him. His eyes grew wide before reaching out to grab the rope around Mimir's head before pulling him close to his chest as he crash lands against the sand, bouncing a few times with Vin repeatedly saying this each time he bounced,"Ouch..ouch...ouch...f@#k!"
The sand flew up in the air as Vin laid on the warmth that was the beach of this island. He never seen this island before but he knew one thing. The sun was beaming down against him. Something that hasn't happened in over twelve years. He smiled softly with hope in his eyes as he tried to get up but only to find out that his bones were broken, making him groan in pain. He just laid there as the sun beamed on his skin, letting his healing factor come back as he spoke out,"Mi...Mimir? You still alive?"

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here | Mood: inquisitive
"they call me ... Mimir"
"the cleverest man alive"
.."and cleverer than many dead too"..

spitting out some sand a few inches away, Mimir winced a bit at the demigod "other than sand in my mouth and a slight headache, I'm fine ... love it when i do that, though i gotta say, i half expected my head to be smashed like a mellon ... that lass might have put a protection carm on me. Handy" he said before he noticed the heat from the sun and the light "ah! What'd ya know? We made it out, looks like those guys were there to help ya after all ... next time we see them ya might wanna apologize for attacking them" he said before glancing around as much as he could "that bein said ... where in the Realms are we?" he pondered

User Image

User Image

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:29 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖❖

After what seemed like an eternity, Jezebel was finally able to let her guard down after sensing that there was no one there but her and Lucifer. The cave around her smelled of nothing but blood, sweat and her tears from her first punishment bestowed upon her by Daichi. The other daemons followed with directions she would think and gave her around five hundred lashings from a whip with thorns around them. Now if it would have been a regular whip that would have been fine with her, even possibly enjoyed it but she could tell just by her moving slightly that her punishments were nothing to take lightly. She could feel that after a while it started to cut to the bones in her back and that was the excruciating part of the torture. When they were done with whipping her the loosened her chains just enough for her to be able to sit against the boulder beside her but with her sitting down her arms would have to be raised up. Either way she would be uncomfortable and the chains were keeping her from being able to regenerate from all the damage it was doing to her.

Lucifer on the other hand was having a hard time trying to keep his composure while he had to witness the torture. All he could do was pull on his chains but he was unable to break it and continued to choke himself to get to daemons that were torturing Jezebel. She might have told him to not attack for his sake but he would much rather take all of the punishment than to continue to watch as she went through everything. If he has to watch another scene like that for the next week he might start chewing at himself to try and get free from his chains to save her. He whined as he watched her almost lifeless from the horrific experience she went through not long before. Talking to her would put even more strain on her because he could see it was difficult for her to breath already and her thought process wouldn't be functional just yet. She went through too much pain that she might not be in her right mind right now. All he could do now is watch over her and make sure she doesn't try to kill herself.

Lucifer and Jezebel sensed others arrive which made them tense up. Tensing made Jezebel yelp out in pain before more tears fell freely down her cheeks. It made Lucifer start to snarl in the direction he heard a voice come from. Since Jezebel was not in the right mind set to speak for herself Lucifer would have to speak for her if it came to it. He got in a defensive stance and waiting to see who approached them.

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:51 pm
Aerith Gainsborough

User Image

"You came for me..."

While Aerith continue to look for someone, she suddenly heard the sound of soft crash as she draws her attention. She gripped her stave, "What is that sound?" she asked herself before she head to the destination. She didn't mind about her summer shoes hit the sand, until she reaches area where she meets the man with blond and blue hair, which she finds him unusual or he dyed half of his blond hair blue. She can hear another voice, which leaving her blank, unaware of decapitated head, "Who are those two, and why at the Island of Daemon Tears?"

Aerith

Dawning Winter
Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Oh you have a headache and sand in your mouth? Most of my body's bones are broken!", Vin spoke in an annoyed tone as he lifted up his arm which could be seen from Mimir's sight to show that it was bent in all the wrong ways. His wrist was dislocated, his elbow was popped so far out of place that it was on the opposite side of his arm, and this was just one arm. He groaned loudly as he rolled onto the sand face first, groaning cause now he has sand in his mouth. As he groaned softly, his bones began to slowly fix itself with his healing factor, making him groan from each loud pop and crack that his body was doing. He then groaned softly before lifting himself off of the sand slowly, feeling a little bit weak still as he crawled to Mimir's re-animated head before laying once again on his back. He was about to say something until he saw a woman staring back at them in what seemed to be a white sun dress. He blinked a little bit before speaking to himself,"Where ever we are..there is a woman staring at us..kinda hot but not my type.."
Vin then looked at himself as he noticed that he was no longer in the dark coat he was wearing in the dark realms. He was in some long shorts, a white v-neck shirt, and a nice jacket over himself. His boots looked pretty nice too but he just shook his head before noticing something off. From behind, some daemons arrived behind the girl which made Vin growl softly before yelling out,"BEHIND YO-"
Before he could finish what he was saying, a large bag hit the side of his head, making him fall over with his head falling right on top of Mimir's. The bag fell flat beside the two as Vin's right cheek rested against Mimir's left cheek, almost like a pillow only a lot more horns as he was clearly knocked out for a second.

User Image

(OCC: For a visual representation of Vin's new outfit, check out his Current Outfit Spoiler~)

User Image
User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image

"they call me ... Mimir"

"oh you got to be kiddin me!" Mimir shouted when Vincent landed on him and moved his face around trying to move "blasted deamons! That was a dirty trick ..."

User Image

User Image

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Whoever it was that was there before was not there anymore so Lucifer and Jezebel were able to relax somewhat. Jezebel looked over to Lucifer and she could see her wounds from her punishment in his eyes, how her hair was no longer white down her back. It took on the color red from her blood still coming from the gashes on her back, her eyes went wide to the glimpse of white that wasn't a part of her hair that was underneath her skin. How she withstood the punishment for so long she does not know but she will never give the daemons the satisfaction of her begging them to stop or else she will be seen as weak and that was not something any daemon wanted to be seen as. She was a stronger than this, she will show them all that she was stronger than they think she is. But why she had to go through such torture for an honest mistake was starting to surface in her mind. Punishments for not bein able to do what your master says was understandable but to go through such lengths as a punishment? She was now dreading the punishments that were to come for her later and since she is unable to heal herself and being even more worthless than a human with those cuffs on her wrists there was nothing she was able to do about it. Looking away from Lucifer she decided to just sit there in cold, dirty cave floor and rested her head against her arms that were angled upwards still attached to the chains so she was unable to fully get comfortable. Well there goes a perfectly good outfit that she will have to trash later.

Lucifer's eyes saddened once he knew danger was not around them anymore and made his way closer to Jezebel until his chains wouldn't allow him to go any further towards her and laid there with his head between his forelegs, whining. There was nothing he could do but be there for her when she was in the mood to speak with someone. He was still about 10 feet away from her so he was unable to have her lean on him for support which made him even sadder. This was torture for them both.

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:54 pm
Aerith Gainsborough

User Image

"You came for me..."

"Behind me?" Aerith said to herself in confusion after strange man called out and watched him get hit by large bag hit his head. She slowly turned around and faced some daemons as she startled and held her stave as she backed away from them. She focus on daemons, "I... I thought I was told by your master not to leave the island for the sake of Zack and others," she said to them before she look back to make sure she won't trip over the man's back. With no other choice, she pulled out her white materia as it glowed, she's prepare for her ultimate white magic.

Aerith

Dawning Winter
Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

The daemons growled softly as their claws formed out of from the tips of their fingers, similar to the fangs of saber tooth tigers as they twitched violently as the walked toward Aerith with murderous intent as the daemon up front spoke softly,"Not..Not for You.."
As soon as they spoke this, the one that had just spoke was the first to go with a interesting method. A dark shadow appeared above Aerith as it landed in the grasp of the daemon squad leader, showing that it was Mimir's head which made the daemon slightly confused before looking up to see a keyblade was quickly thrown into it's head. it flew back violently as Mimir's head flew back up into the air. As this happened, Vin smiled softly before the keyblade in the daemon's head flew back toward Aerith as if it was going to hurt her but all of a sudden, a flash of pure blue and green particles appeared in front of her before Vin appeared within the particles. The bearded keyblade wielder chuckled softly before lifting his hand up into the air before catching Mimir by the bottom of his head which made his eyebrow twich slightly before thinking,"God..that's gross.."
Vin then let Mimir's head down to his hip before connecting the straps around Vin's waist, next to his wayfinder which was shown to be shining a nice light against the sun,"Now that's not nice..I just got here and this is what he sends to welcome me? Where's the balloons? The strippers? Nothing?? Rude.."
The daemons growled loudly before dashing toward Vin, making the demigod smile softly before making a new keyblade appear from his right hand. The flash of particles quickly came and went before showing that it was his trusty double-sided keyblade before quickly bringing the handle to both hands to split the two sides apart to make two keyblades. With his eyes shining brightly, he quickly dashed toward the daemons before thrusting his keyblades into two of their buddies' chests. He quickly let go of both keyblades as he slid underneath the third ones legs, pulling his ankles backwards to make it fall face first into the grainy sand that was now stained with his buddies blackish blood. Vin chuckled softly before standing up straight with his feet constantly moving and his hands reminiscent of a boxer in the 1900s,"Come on, come on..PUT EM UP!"
The daemon growled loudly before standing up straight, turning around before dashing at him with razor sharp claws being swung at the bearded demigod but each swing was dodged with his body acting almost drunk. This could be him being funny or maybe it's because his left leg is still trying to heal from the broken legs. Well to be truthful with you, the second one was definitely what was happening. Vin dodged one more attack before swinging his left leg against the daemon's neck, making the leg awkwardly bend around it's neck before making both of them fall to the ground. The daemon groaned before getting back up to attack Vin but as it was ready to strike down at the demigod, Vin was already facing up, sand in his hair and particles flying around his right hand to show that there was a rifle in it. The daemon blinked a few times before Vin spoke under his breath,"Jackpot.."
The Daemon only groaned softly before three loud shots shot through his rifle with bullets with light spells attached to each one shot through it's head. This made the daemon fall back into the sand before Vin only smiled brightly before picking himself back up, still dizzy before falling back down on both knees with his hands up in the air,"I'M BACK, MUTHA FUQHAS!"

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Dawning Winter

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image
User Image

"they call me ... Mimir"

"you know, when you're supposed to use your head in a fight I don't think that throwing a decapitated head was the intent" Mimir said from Vin's hip and looked over at Aireth "apologise lass, hope yer alright ... Dealing with Daemons ... Well could be worse, at least it wasn't a Demon. Right ba****ds they are and the size of a castle" he said before glancing up at Vin "oi, you can celebrate after we get off this bloody place, though I don't know about you, but I don't want to leave anyone else at the mercy of those things"

User Image

User Image

Quote:

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:43 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lucifer could sense someone appearing in the cave again, he jumped up and started to growl in the direction they were. Jezebel, hearing Lucifer take on the defense, lifted her head from her arms to see that yet another daemon had appeared possibly for her next punishment. That rest was shortly lived, but it was better to get them over with than to sit there and ponder about what will happen to her next. If this is what is to be expected if she failed to do something again she hates to admit it but she might not want to have anything to do with any jobs for quite some time. As the daemon got closer, Lucifer began to snarl until she gave him a look that told him to not interfere. He stopped and decided to sit with a sad look in his eyes as the daemon grabbed Jezebel's arm to lift her up from the ground which made her swoon from the pain in her back with the sudden movement her body was not ready to go through. The daemon pulled on the chains again until she was up in the air again but the daemon disappeared from sight only to return with a rod that was orange at the tip from the extreme heat on it. Jezebel wasn't able to see it because he was behind her but when he placed the orange tip of the rod against her back Jezebel's eyes instantly opened wide and a loud shriek came from her mouth. It was too loud to the point Lucifer had to cover his ears with his forearms and the daemon covered his own ears, taking the rod away from her back. When she calmed down the daemon took a thick piece of rope from its pocket and placed it on her mouth and tied it on the back of her head and made sure it was tight before grabbing the rod again and placing it on her back again. They didn't want her to die of blood loss since she wasn't able to heal with the cuffs on.

When the daemon was done it left her in the sitting position again but with her arms still raised up. Jezebel during the middle of it knocked unconscious and is still in that state which was making Lucifer anxious and started to pace the area around him to think of some kind of way to get them both out of this mess. The bleeding might have mostly stopped so she wouldn't lose as much blood so fast but she was still not in the condition to go through much more. "Why does she deserve this much torture when it was an honest mistake. She may be naïve but that doesn't mean she wasn't trying her best." He continued to pace as far as the chains would allow him to with his eyes never leaving Jezebel's form.

User Image

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Dawning Winter
Crew

Beloved Flatterer

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:50 pm
Aerith Gainsborough

User Image

"You came for me..."

She continue to gripped her white materia after listening to daemons spoken to her. Suddenly the shadow appear above her, and she sees decapitated head landed on daemon as she screamed, but she saw a keyblade thrown into the head. Vincent appeared as she startled with the head tied to his hip, including his mouthing out that Tifa might punch him so hard. "A keyblade?" Aerith spoken out in surprise to see the keyblade again. She watched him defeating Daemons on his own, before he shouts loudly after daemons were killed. She finds him very strange, before the head spoken to her to apologized before she screamed and quickly backed away, "T-Talking head!" she cried out loud, while gripping her stave. However she blinked when the head said about daemons, "Actually I got kidnapped by Chaos, he taken me to Daemon's master's throne room and little guy forced me to heal the woman named Arachne's arm that half demon done to her, now I was forced to stay in this island for my friend's sake," she replied to the head, until the voice spoken to her as she turned her head towards to the cave, "There is someone else in this island?" she said to herself softly before she walked towards the cave.

Aerith

Dawning Winter
Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items