Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Sci-FI RolePlays
The Eden Project Open/Accepting Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image

Welcome everyone to the project of the future, the Eden Station. This station station will become home to around one hundred individuals in a test to verify that the station is suitable for travel across the stars towards golden worlds similar to earth.

The large dome on the top is the town center, it houses most of the residents apartments and several shops for citizens to experience normal life while away from Earth. There is a centrilized park, surround by both residential and business buildings. A hospital is also present, with access to several forms of medical treatment. Everything can be walked to but their are small electric vehicles on board since some buildings can be more then a few blocks away. The dome above similates the sky, giving a blue sky during the day and fading to the space outside when at night. Weather is also simulated for both rain and snow, althought its on rare occasion. The nearly the entire station has artificial gravity, and the domed section will always have it activated.

Each apartment is generally the same, one to three good sized bedrooms depending on the family. One to two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. Each floor acting as one or two houses. Fingerprint scanners and other secutiry measures prevent any worries during your stay.

The three pillars on the upper ring are part of agriculture where they house the farms and livestock that will also call this station home. The pillars all use specilized farming skills based on what is needed. Some plants are for food, some recreation and to make the station feel a bit more like home. The rings arent just agriculture, they also house the solar generators that power the entire station, fueling the energy down into engineering to keep the lights running.

The spire under the dome, that makes up the rest of the station is all engineering. This area is more off limits to civilians as it houses all of the machines keeping the station running. Security and engineers make sure that the station remains fully operational for the project to suceed.

Thank for joining the Eden Project, as head engineer and head of the station, I hope you all have a pleasant time and can come to call this station home.
-Jack Rivera

RULES:
~Please be kind and considerate of your fellow gaians.
~If you have any big plot twists, please consult me, I already have a couple in store.
~Non-humans from earth are allowed, lets keep aliens as a no go for now.
~NPC control is alright but I play those in charge of the station.
~Keep fighting in rp to a minimum, its a space station, not a boxing ring. No over the top fights.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:39 pm
[list][list][imgleft]Anime Image[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11.5] [i]Name[/i] || [i]Age 18-22[/i]|| [i]Role Civilian-Engineering-Medical-Agriculture[/i] || [i]Your job on the station[/i] || [i]Gender[/i] || [i]Sexuality[/i] || [i]Nationality Optional[/i]

[i]Write a short blurb or bullets to describe your character.[/i]

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:18 pm
The shuttles that held most of the remaining crew began to approach the station that hovered over the earth. Having left the space elevator, it was no longer then an hour of travel to the station. As the shuttles approached, they passed over the dome, showcasing the small town inside with the banner, "Welcome Home!" Drapped across the ground in the central park area. The shuttles soon circled to a docking area and began their docking procedure. Outside the windows of the shuttles, the arriving crew could see workers checking the external seals as they finally docked, the sealing hiss of air behind the exit door marked the start of their new adventure. As the passenger shuttles began to unload and everyone who were just arriving walked into a small airport like station. Everyone on board the shuttles were the last to arrive, some crew were already on board but these were the last of them.

User Image
Secondary Head of Engineering
Cody Rivera

Nearby where the shuttles had docked, a figure was leaving the airlock and entered the small space lobby. The space suit wearing figure looked at the new arrivals and walkd over. The suit he was wearing was streamline and much more advanced then the older suits from years ago. He walked over and removed his helmet, which he then held under his arm, "Greetings everyone to your new home and Welcome to Eden Station. My name is Cody Rivera, and im hear as the friendly face to point you in the direction of your baggage." He said pointing to the belts off to the side, "In about 10-20 minutes you can claim your bags and head off to the kiosks over there to get your keys to your homes and welcome packages of what to expect." He explained as he let everyone go, off to do there own things. He walked to the side and began to check on the cargo shuttle but mostly just stayed in the main lobby, examining all the new arrivals.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Euphemia Dixu

Euphemia heard the hum of the nearby shuttles carrying new passages ready to dock and embark into the Eden station. She had geared up in her white spacesuit provided to her by Cody and equipped with the latest technology. She wasn't sure how the suit functioned, but she did appreciate the slimming fit that gave her thin body some shape. She rushed out of the flower shop as quickly as she could turning over the "Open" sign to "Closed" so she could greet the newcomers with Cody. They were about to descend and unload at the docking area by the central park. A few hours ago, she had helped Cody and other volunteers try up the banner to welcome all the privileged participants that have made the journey. Running through the town she arrived at the docks just as the crowd was unloading. She spotted her friend exiting through the airlock and removing his helmet to greet their new neighbors. He introduced himself and then directed everyone over to a luggage and check in point. The process wouldn't take long since all their data had been registered before they had come here. Cody continued his job of inspecting the recruits as well as their luggage while she ambushed him from behind.

"You're back!" she yelped embracing him from behind. Her pink hair cascaded down her back and her blue eyes glistened in the lobby lights. She released him allowing for him to turn around so she could give him a gift. It was a signal red lily that she had been breeding for him since she had met him. It was finally complete and she wanted to present him with this small gift as a token of their undying friendship. "Here! For all your hard work." She chimed delightful as she found a front pocket to put it in brightening up his black suit. "So what's the analysis so far?" She was asking about the newcomers and what he had learned about them thus far.

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:21 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

User Image
Cody Rivera

Cody was looking at the tablet he had picked up with the shuttles manifest when he was suddenly hugged from behind. He heard her voice and laughed some, "I dont know why you seem to excited, all I did was go outside to make sure the shuttles had docked properly and I love that you follow safety standards but you didnt have to wear your space suit. I hope you havent been wearing it this entire time, which i would ask if you planned to walk outside but you dont have your helmet." He joked a bit but then looked at the flowee she had bred for him, "Thank you Euphemia, its lovely but I need to be careful not to go out with it just in my pocket." He said kindly as he knew the cold temperatures in the vacuum would instantly freeze and damage the flower. He then showed the tablet, "Just the remaining families and a few remaining engineers, a couple other personal as well." He said but looked at someone heading to the check in desk, "Hey Frank! I got the systems just right, dont go messing up my work again!" He yelled to a guy who rubbed the back of his head with his middle finger. Cody laughed in response but looked back at Euphemia, "How have you been?" He asked kindly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:48 pm

Euphemia Dixu

She knew he was only gone briefly, but she worried about him constantly. It was no secret that she had developed feelings for him over time, however, voicing them out loud may wreck their budding friendship. Besides, she was relatively fine with the things were going now. Euphemia giggled at his commentary and twirled around making up some absurd excuse. "It's just comfortable. Plus, you made it for me how could I not wear it!" She admitted enthusiastically before he accepted her gift. He advised her not to put it in his pocket because he could lose it out in space. It would literally freeze over from the cold temperatures and drift off into the vast nothingness. "You're right. I'll give it to your father so it can put it in a vase at your house." She swiped the flower back from him and examined the tablet. All the names and job descriptions of the remain families were listed alphabetically on screen. After words he taunted one of her friends before receiving a profane hand gesture back causing her to snicker too.

Cody eventually turned his attention to her asking how she was doing and she shrugged happily. "Grandfather has increased the wheat crops and had successful birthed all the new calves without any causalities which is rare for this time of year. I helped as much as I was able to since the shops been a little slow lately. Just more work I guess for us pioneers!" She put on a smile, but somewhere deep down she wanted a little change of pace. She had barely just turned twenty-one and hadn't had a real party yet. It was probably due to the fact their her own friend was Cody, his father, and her grandfather. As campy as she ones, a lot of other people didn't feel the same. Actually, most of the girls her age resented her for her status thinking it was just given to her and not earned.

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:08 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

HealingAssass1n

User Image
Eclipse The German Shepherd/Arctic Wolf Hybrid

Eclipse then came running over to Cody and tackled him licking his cheek with a wagging tail. She was the only 'dog' on this entire ship that had several fake limbs, including an eye and part of her back. She was special alright but was no different than a regular dog personality wise. As she stood over Cody, having been with his father this whole time before she managed to pull the leash from his hand after spotting Cody, she nuzzled her master. That is before she let him up, with a wagging tail and a robotic bark. After her accident some of her vocal cords had to be replaced as well. The result was a robotic like sounding bark that was sometimes more intimidating than anything to some people and animals. Though she meant no harm, a lot of people looked at her like she was dangerous for two reasons. One being because she was half wolf, and the other because she was part robotic. However, the parts were connected to her body like skin was to muscle. Should just one be removed she could get a lot of pain and bleed, or die depending on how bad the injuries were.

Eclipse had missed Cody very much from how she had tackled him. Though she was fully trained, she sometimes forgot how big she was. As a result, she sometimes hurt those around her. It was hard to believe that she was once a small runt of a pup from how big she was now. She then saw Euphemia, wagged her tail and went over to her nudging the girl's hand gently knowing better than to jump on her. Cody was pretty understanding whenever she did that to him, but she knew better than to jump on anyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc

TunaDishCosplayer

User Image
Cody Rivera

Cody watched as she swiped the flower from his pocket and didnt argue but he thought it over, "How about you hold onto it, and just bring it to my apartment later?" He asked kindly to her but smiled, "Thats good to hear, although its funny how you say, 'For this time of year' when we arent on earth anymore. Technically it can be made to be any time of year up here." He joked a bit as he smiled, "Im happy though because we need as much reassuring news because even though this is just a test station, people are living up here and we are trying to keep as little contact with earth in the sense of shipments and supplies." He stated as he was glad to hear that agriculture was up and running. Speaking of running, he heard the tell tale signs of metal and flesh paws on the floor, "Eclipse no...!?" Was all he got out before he turned and got tackled by the half robotic dog. He felt her lick his cheek before barking, "Nice to see you too E... Im so happy this suit is durable." He said as she got off allowing him to get up from the floor. As the dog tried to get attention from Euphemia, his father walked up, "Actually, im heading down to Earth, now that everyones basically on board, now comes the politics and other BS that comes with a test this size. Not to mention ground control needing constant updates and such so Cody, im counting on you." Jack said as Cody nodded, jokingly saluting his father, "Safe travels dad." He said as Jack walked over to the shuttles to get on the one heading back to earth.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Euphemia Dixu

She took Cody's advice about the flower and placed it into her own front pocket for safe keeping. "That is true. I'm so use to earth's seasonal rotation that I almost forgot the technical advances on this station. The weather can be programmed and rearranged to match our needs." As innovated as they were, nothing compared to the warmth of real sunlight and nippy frozen winters. However, as artificial as it all was, the whole idea of this project was to prosper successful as a second earth. This means relying on as little help as possible from the original planet, even though some supplies is necessary for survival. The sound of metal paws scrapping against the floor caught the two off guard as a familiar furry friend of Cody's tackled him. He tried to halt the excited dog, but Eclipse was far to quick partly due to her robotic enhancements. Once she had made herself acknowledged to Cody, she jumped off and began nudging Euphemia's hand for attention. "Hi girl!" Euphemia chimed lovingly as she bent down and started to scratch behind her ears. "If you come by the shop later I'll give you a nice piece of raw meat!" She knew the dog understand what she meant since that's how they've established their friendship over time.

She continued to pet Eclipse as Cody's father announced his departure back to earth leaving the station in his son's care. Cody had been taught almost everything his father knows, however, she was willing to lend a hang if needed. As he boarded the shuttled, Cody playfully saluted him while Euphemia waved goodbye genuinely. "Good Luck Mister Rivera."

HealingAssass1n

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:47 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

HealingAssass1n

User Image

Eclipse licked Euphemia's hand as she was being pet. Eclipse loved how gentle the woman was with her. Ever since Eclipse was a puppy, and was getting used to her robotic enhancements, she was always made to feel special. Though she'd seen other animals being brought onto the ship as well with their humans, including a few friend's of hers, Eclipse was always gentle with those around her, even if she occasionally left a scratch on Cody while being playful. Though she saw Euphemia as her mother of sorts. Even as a pup Eclipse saw her this way, as Euphemia was the first female friend of Cody's that she saw. Then when Euphemia mentioned the giving of Raw meat later, Eclipse's ears perked happily before an excited robotic bark escaped her before she chased her tail, something the robotic dog did when she was happy. Then as Jack came into the picture, she sat and barked goodbye to him, hoping that he'd come back to them safe and sound.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:57 pm

TunaDishCosplayer

User Image
Cody Rivera

He brushed himself off as he checked his suit for any tears or holes, checking the screen on his arm to run a diagnostic just in case. He then turned his attention back to her before he began to nod, "Yep but working up here, just because we have the tech and tools, we still need human interaction and skills to make this station work. He then thought it over as he watched the shuttle leave, "Either way, everyone is now moving to check in and heading to their new homes, so im going to go change into some normal clothes and basically relax since I already checked everything in engineering." He stated as he would pet Eclipse's head as he began to walk, gently taking the flower from her pocket.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Euphemia Dixu

He was always running diagnostics on something. It was a little quirk of his that she began to appreciate over time. She nodded at his comment as they watched his father's speed accelerate into the vast regions of space. Cody was smart and had an answer for virtually anything even how to lighten his work load. Apparently, he had already checked engineering as well as the other passengers and ready to go home and relax. Before he walked away after giving Eclipse a gently pet, he took the flower from her pocket. This small gesture caused her to blush without realizing it. She stared at him stroll off until she snapped out of her love daze shaking her head. "Pull yourself together..." She whispered to herself before waving. "Ummm...I'll see you later!" Euphemia chocked out in a fragmented sentence before jetting off back towards the flower shop. She wasn't sure if Eclipse would follow her or Cody, but either way she'd welcome the company. When she got into the shop she unlocked the door and slammed it shut behind her knocking down the sign. Catching her breath, she picked it back up and placed it on its hook neatly before sliding down the door frame. "Spaz...what's the matter with me." She muttered to herself as she buried her face into her knees completely embarrassed.

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:07 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

HealingAssass1n

User Image

Eclipse followed after Euphemia, sensing something was wrong with her. Though the door was slammed in her face, she went to where she knew there was a doggy door built in for her, and went inside, finding Euphemia against the door looking sad. Eclipse went over to her, and nudged Euphemia's hand gently, before sitting next to her and laying her head in the girl's lap once there was enough room for her to do so. Eclipse loved her humans, and could tell that Cody liked Euphemia, so why were they acting like this? In her mind, Eclipse could tell that both of them made a great couple, and that they loved one another, so fighting it seemed a little silly to her. Though Eclipse hadn't met a dog that caught her eye, she didn't know if she would or not. Either way, she was happy and wanted everyone around her to be the same.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:05 pm

TunaDishCosplayer

User Image
Cody Rivera

Cody got back to his room and changed out of his suit, putting it and the helmet away. He changed into shorts and a tshirt but would leave his apartment to go get something from one of the shops. He specifically avoided the flower shop but would return to his apartment. He looked at the flower she had gotten for him and had it in a nice vase. He put the supplies he had picked up and set them aside. When he set up everything he sent a message to Euphemia, "Hey Euphemia, if you wouldnt mind coming over to my apartment, I figured we could talk about something." He texted and waited for a response. When she said she would be able to come over, he had also texted that his door was coded to open to her eye scan and fingerprint.

When she finally arrived to his apartment, the lights were out but when she stepped into his apartmet, the lights turned on, "Surprise!" He said as he had made a small surprise party where even though it was just him, he figured it was time to celebrate, "I know that we all had been so busy settling in but I wanted to celebrate so I got you, your favorite kind if cake, a nice dinner and a movie?" He said kindly. He deeply cared for Euphemia and did like her but wasnt sure how to approach it, not really the casanova type.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

TunaDishCosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Euphemia Dixu

She hadn't realized Eclipse followed her and she felt terrible for slamming the door in the dog's face. However, Eclipse knew that she was kind and tunneled her way through the doggy door she had built for her. Eclipse snuggled into her lap when she lowered her knees to allow the animal to console her. She caressed her fur gently sometimes running her fingers over the metal ridges of her bionic parts. "I'm so sorry Eclipse. I didn't mean to lock you out. I just get so frazzled when I'm around him I don't know how to act." She poured out her deepest feelings for Cody assuming Eclipse understood. Shaking her head sporadically, she gently patted her cheeks and stood up. "Let's get you something to eat to get mind off this subject." She stood up and went to the back of the shop where her and her grandfather's rooms were. They even had a decent sized living room all hidden behind a back door in the shop. Opening up the fridge, she took out the slap of raw meat and turned to Eclipse. "Now sit." Once the dog preformed the command flawless, she praised her and threw her the juice slab. "Good girl!"

Their training session was interrupted when a ear catching jiggle from her phone rang out. She had laid it on the dinning room table before she had left to go see Cody and speaking of him it was a text from him. He wanted to discuss something with her at his apartment! She became fluttered and narcotic again before shakily replying, "Sure, I'll be there." Wow, she couldn't sound anymore generic. Changing out of her spacesuit, she waved for Eclipse to follow and remembered Cody's instructions once she got to his apartment. When the door opened her and Eclipse stepped into the darkness cautiously. "Cody?" She called out until the lights flickered on relieving Cody with a chocolate cake. The pink haired girl was so stunned that she could barely reach other her hands and take the gift. He had been wanted to celebrate her birthday for a while but work had been overloaded on them. He went through all this trouble just for her and she couldn't have been more thrilled. A huge grin curled her cheeks as she set the cake down and tackled Cody. "Thank you so much!!!" She cheered excitingly as she enjoyed every second of their time together.

After the fabulous dinner and delicious cake, they popped in a movie and sat down on the couch silent for a while. Eclipse had placed herself somewhere around them and of course both of them wouldn't ignore her throughout the film. It wasn't until the middle of the movie that Euphemia began to speak. "Cody...ummm...what's it like going outside the airlock?" It not really the question she wanted to ask, but she got nervous. However, she had never been outside the station or even in the zero gravity room. It wasn't part of her field nor did she have the time to explore those routes.

HealingAssass1n

Sci-FI RolePlays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas