[PRP] the quieter times

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The borders seemed to have quieted down a bit. While once having such an influx of rogues on a daily basis, now there was maybe a trickle of them, at best. Days like that made the rogue guard a bit bored. She enjoyed hearing about what was going on in the roguelands before the new potential members joined. It had been many years since she was a rogue herself.

Well, her shift was up. Another quiet day. Kgwedi was tempted to switch for the night watch. Perhaps that would be more appealing for the lioness than when the sun was out. She'd ask a superior later, but for the time being she would continue what she knew best.

The lioness wandered the paths in the land, debating to go catch a small meal before going home for the evening. If she couldn't lose her energy during her rounds, surely a hunt would tire her out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shor'ame found himself wondering about for the time being. He didn't know what to do with himself since the events that had happened. It seemed to him like they had just happened. It was strange how something could stick in your mind like a leech on bare skin.

He still felt awkward, getting glances here and there from lions. Hell, he wouldn't trust himself either. He had done some shitty things, and was part of a plot to harm others. At the time, however, he totally thought that was the right thing to do.

His thoughts kept him busy, that he almost didn't notice the lioness close by. "Ophhh." he let escape his mouth from being startled from the lioness. If he wasn't careful, he may have accidentally ran into her. Which was what surprised him!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:18 pm
I Lady Kiya I

If Kgwedi had been paying attention herself, she would have noticed the purple male coming closer to her, but she too was distracted with the thoughts of where she would hunt. It wasn't until the lion was practically on her when she noticed, quickly back tracking, her head lowered. "Oh my, I am so. so . sorry!" she was quick to apologize. "I am normally more...aware of my surroundings.

The male was a bit unfamiliar to Kgwedi. Sure she may have seen him around as a guard, but never personally mingled with him. She had just entered the pride during the end of the Shangyue's reign, so not much of what actually happened did the starry female observe first hand. Sure she had heard stories from the survivors, but it wasn't the same as if she experienced them first hand.

"Are you okay?" She finally asked after the moment of quick silence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:42 pm
KasaiLoki

He shook his head at her, as if to say it was actually his fault not hers. No words escaped his mouth though. Not at first. He cleared his throat after a good long few seconds. "No, you've got nothing to apologize for." He said with a small frown. He didn't know who she was, and didn't know if he seen her before. That's a plus, at least.

"I'm fine," He said shaking his head again. "The real question is, are you okay?" Of course, she probably was. No one actually collided. If it had happened, he was sure his big body would probably do a bit of damage. He wasn't a small lion, after all. "It's been a day." He said, mostly to himself.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:53 pm
I Lady Kiya I

She shook her head, but remained silent as he said she had nothing to apologize for. Both were at fault for not paying attention. Both could take half the blame.

"I am okay, not a scratch," Kgwedi smiled. To prove her point, she held up her paws to show there was not mark on the dark pelt. "Oh. I'm sorry to hear." She didn't know if that comment was made for her, but she had heard it, and decided to act on it. "I was just thinking about what to hunt this evening. Perhaps you would like to join me? It may clear your head a bit? I've been told I'm a good listener." She grinned. She liked what she did as a Rogue Guard, she helped those newly joined rogues within the pride. She'd listen to them, and offer suggestions that would help them fit in more. Perhaps she could lend an ear for a seasoned pride member.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:46 am
KasaiLoki

He didn't know if he had much to really share, or at least much that he wanted to share. Before he could reply however, his stomach made a loud growling sound. He was slightly embarrassed about it and gave a sheepish grin. "I'm not much of a talker, but it appears I am starving"

He had forgotten to eat all day, it seems. Which wasn't a unusual thing for him. Between doing his shift, and thinking about what others were thinking when staring at him, he always seemed to put that in the back of his mind until he was laying in bed. He chuckled. "I guess I must have forgotten I was hungry some point along the way" He said shaking his head.

He felt rather stupid, but it couldn't hurt to grab a quick bite... Or attempt to anyways

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:55 pm
I Lady Kiya I

"Well that's not good!" Kgwedi would have bopped the lion on the head if she had known him better.

"Come on, let's go. It's still bright out, so the hunt shouldn't take too long. And you don't have to tell me about anything you don't want too. But, I do have to ask, if you are going to join me in a hunt, you need to at least tell me your name?" She winked. "I am ashamed to say I have seen you around, but I don't think your name has ever crossed my ears before." Kgwedi said with a small smile.

"I am Kgwedi, Middle Class!" She was proud of her class, and proud of her rank, especially since she was recently (well it had been awhile) promoted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:00 pm
KasaiLoki

Oh right, formalities. He always forgot to introduce himself until it was a bit too late. He gave a sorta half grin and nodded at her. She seemed to be less judgmental, and at least she didn't know who he was. This might actually turn into a fairly good outing, he decided. He cleared his throat, not really expecting to say his name, or rather having to say it anyways.

"Shor'ame." He said. "But you can call me whatever you wish" He said. He didn't care either way. He was horrible with names, so it wouldn't be surprising if he ran into someone else who was just as bad. He flicked his tail and shook his bright orange mane. "Iead the way,." he offered as he pointed his paw ahead of them. He didn't do much hunting, so he couldn't really say he was good at all.

In fact, the last time he hunted, he was much younger, not even an adult yet. "I am also Middle class" he said with a chuckle. He was less enthusiastic about it than she was, but he was lucky not to be a slave after what happened in the past. He was relieved he was able to be forgiven.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:29 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Ah, Shor'ame! She was sure she heard of that name. She should have paid more attention on her rounds. Kgwedi grinned, nodding. "Of course." She purred, walking in the direction he had pointed.

Kgwedi was a guard, but she still knew the skills of a huntress. Before she joined the pride, she had to fend for herself for meals. She wouldn't be lying if she said being part of the pride had made her a little bit lazier in that aspect. the lioness was curious if she should grab Inzi on their way. He was a natural hunter, especially for being a male.

"Oh! We are more alike than!" she grinned. "It's a little nice not being the higher class, or possibly lower class. Right in the middle." Slaves, Lords and Ladies all had their ups and downs. Kgwedi enjoyed her rank just where it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:05 pm
She seemed more optimistic than he had originally expected. He was quick to judge, at least lately. He started to follow her closely, this would be it's own learning experience. He was sure to make himself look silly. Maybe he could learn a thing or two, or he'll end up just making everything really crappy

"leaves out a lot of drama," He started "I'm sure." He wasn't sure what it would be like being high class, though lower classes, he supposed could have been better. He likes being a guard though. He enjoys the time he spends on patrols. He didn't know what he would do if they forced him to be hunter, or something worse.

"I enjoy being a guard, though." he said with a nod. "Feels like a bit of freedom, and what not"

KasaiLoki

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:44 am
I Lady Kiya I

Kgwedi nodded. "Likewise! I have met so many new faces being a guard, and since becoming a rogue guard, I've gotten to learn more about the roguelands a bit more. It seems to have not changed since I've been there." Lions were still fighting one another, struggling to survive, or making it work.

"Do you have any fun stories from being a guard? Everyone I seemed to have met are so down to earth." She grinned. "Which...I think is good, for what our pride has gone through we don't need troublemakers." Although, a particular brown lioness she had met seemed to be one of those in a trickster sort of way.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:30 am
He couldn't think of any off hand. He shook his head as he followed her. "That that I can recall, but I haven't met too many rogues." He said truthfully. Not that he minded much, it was less work for him and he could just walk around aimlessly during his route. Though, the occasional encounter wouldn't be bad.

"What about you? Any good stories?" He was interested in what to expect when encountering new lions. He only knows to be cautious. He knew the dark side of lions, and he didn't want to get caught in a position that he'd end up dead in. He gave a frown at the thought.

"Any pointers you can give, are great too"

KasaiLoki

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items