10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:29 pm
User Image
Armani
Bahari'mtoto | Kinengwe

‘Barbarian,’ Armani thought as she strolled along the coast. She wasn’t at the gathering for long. She had heard that some of her pride were to be banished and left in a hurry. All for what? Just because they had a few hardships didn’t mean that one family was the cause. This would hurt the pride more than help it. She despised the new king already. She even thought about just leaving and finding a new home that was far away from there.

She sighed as she looked into the ocean. Her reflection staring back at her. She could leave, but she really didn’t have anywhere to go. Her sister had left the pride a long time ago, and she didn’t know about her brothers.

“This whole thing just sucks…” she said quietly to herself.

Word Count: 135
Total Word Count:

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:49 am
Chisato Mikami

User Image
Lusca lay in the shadow of a large rock he often lay behind when he was thoughtful. So much was happening in the prideit was making him feel nervous. The antagonistic glares and cruelty to his mother, because of he and his siblings, hurt him down to his very core. He was hoping that sitting in this spot, letting his paws dip in the sea he loved so much would calm him.

His mind was slowly settling in to a day dreaming lull when he heard someone speak. Peeking around the rock the starry maned lion smiled, his ears vanishing in to his furry mane.

“Hum.. Sorry.. I uh.. Didn’t hear you coming.. I’m sorry if I’m interrupting...” he tucked himself back behind the rock, he really hadn’t meant to interrupt the lioness, she seemed to be rather upset, he really wasn’t very good at dealing with others when they were cranky.

Syrius Lionwing

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:13 pm
User Image
Armani
Bahari'mtoto | Kinengwe

Armani was deep in thought when she heard an unfamiliar voice pop from nowhere. She froze for a moment. Did the male hear her outburst? Was she going to get in trouble? She looked up towards where the voice had come from. She only caught a glimpse of him, but she did see his starry mane. She cautiously walked over to the rock the male disappeared behind. She hopped on the top of it and laid completely down.

“I should be apologizing to you,” she said quietly. “I wasn’t aware that anyone was out here…” She got a good look of the male. It was the son of the lioness that they were talking about at the meeting. He was quite handsome. She smiled a little. “Am I disturbing you?”

Word Count: 131
Total Word Count: 266

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:19 am
Chisato Mikami

Her appearance over his hiding rock quite surprised him, she moved so swiftly to sit and stare down at him. He looked up and smiled carefully, he had heard her outburst but he wasn’t entirely sure what she was angr about. She may have been angry about the fact that his mother hadn’t been punished, or she may have been angry about the state of the pride, the injustice towards the females.

Her words had only come to him as angry mumbles what she actually said had escaped his ears.

“I.. I come here to think.” He stated simply turning his gaze back to the sea. Truthfully he came here to thin and to escape, he wasn’t really the most social of beings and the turmoil of the pride was giving him a head ache. He had hoped his favourite hiding place would calm his nerves. “Y..Y..You’re not disturbing me..” He whispered, “I just wasn’t expecting anyone.”

Syrius Lionwing

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:48 am
User Image
Armani
Bahari'mtoto | Kinengwe

Armani hopped down from the rock and walked around to his other side. She got a good look at the male. He had strange marking, but he wasn’t unpleasant to look at. In fact, he was very handsome with beautiful colors. She wondered if any of the females in the pride even gave him the light of day. She smiled a little, feeling his presence calm her a little from what she was feeling.

“Are you sure?” she asked as she looked over the sea and waves. “This is a nice spot. Do you mind if I come here too? Just to think?”

Word Count: 103
Total Word Count: 369

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas