Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐Ÿž๏ธ || Gimangakure Cistern Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:51 am
User Image
The Cistern that lies beneath the city runs a tunnel like system that has entries and exits in various locations all over the village. While it is widely known about, the cistern is only used by the lowest of scum seeking refuge since law enforcement rarely pushes their way into such a vile, complex, and uncharted area. It is rumored that a guild of thieves operates within it's confines but has never been discovered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:58 pm
User Image

User Image

To carve out a pathway through history... to tear down whatever would inhibit her... to live a life worthy of remembering. These were the reasons why most chose to act, why they eeked out their existence. For Falsa the same could be said to be true, but that was such a narrow way to administer the world and how to impact it. Falsa and her Heralds entered the cistern with a goal in mind. It was nothing positive or negative inherently as she saw it. Perfectly balanced. In a world of fear mongering and defeatist mentality, she stood out in ways few that weren't [rpcs] could relate to. Her own world was one of constant change and growth: she couldn't relate to the small and stagnant beyond the want to be more. Hers were the antlers of a charging ram. Everyone could choose to be the Dam if they wanted.

She'd charge through them and flood their existences. Jaeng-i directed her to them. To the rest of the thieves who at one time ran this world's underground and now floundered below the Kogarashi's boot in the deepest and darkest of recesses the world of Giman had to offer. She made no haste on her way there as the job that she was going to be performing, or rather the jobs, were going to be of the sort that typically satisfied the patient and careful. And just what was she here for?

Well for one thing, there was a necessity for wiping the slate clean before she laid down the groundwork of her Cabal. A few bad apples existed, and every single one of them would need to pay for their parts in what this palce had become. In the death of Mugen too, but less so for that. She'd grieved and exercised that demon already, and any further beating of the horse was mindless self indulgence. So many sects, such large swaths of distance from one group to another. All of them knew she was coming, she had sent letters ahead of her arrival that she'd be coming for heads and claiming whoever was left. Her eyes carried the air of complete and utter apathy when she came across the first group, and every single one of them had already fallen to their knees. "How disgusting," she commented with a flick of her finger. Jaeng-i's hand rose and a jet produced from the center of it. The sea of fire drowned any screams or panicked cries. She had no intention of fostering the weak, and they all easily fit that bill. With a flared nostril, she watched until they writhed no more. Sevastiana giggled like a school girl as the warm flames washed over them, ignoring that she was watching corpses turn to ashes. She turned away, venturing once more below the city itself, waiting to come across an actually worthy group of individuals.

Naturally, nothing could be that easy. Mugen positioned himself betwixt his puppetteer and an attacker from the shadows extending an arm that opened into a complicated seal. He was repelled easily, crashed into a wall as Falsa herself produced a black rod that used it to deflect a blade. The offending body was yanked towards the ground, and promptly finished off by Falsa herself. In the span of a few seconds, a wind and fire jutsu combined as it barreled down the hall behind her, with Sevastiana in the line of fire. Mugen shouldn't have been able to get there, but chakra strings attached to his back shoved him in the line of fire where he could use his Absorption seal. In the bright light, however, a physical attack was launched that ended with the Preta path being kicked off his feet. Sevastiana avoided beinc collided with by launching across the flowing water and suspending in midair via another mechanism. Still on cooldown, but not useless as she performed handseals that produced a sharp spear of lightning that pierced the wall just off center of the neck of her target. While he was dodging, however, a chain of chakra loosed from Falsa erupted from the floor and wrapped at his waist, yanking him down hard enough to snap his spinal cord... at the least. Jaeng-I managed to get Mugen to his feet, and the human puppets performed a set of tandem handseals, launching a combination of water and lightning at the remaining ninja. Unable to escape quick enough, he too was overcome.

Ambushed, and only a footmark on Mugen's white shirt to show for it. Upon examination, she realized that one of them was, assuredly, part of the group she had come down here with the specific intention to wipe out so it was good they underestimated her such as they did.

Now she was motivated.

When she arrived at the next location, she found that their hideout was barricaded, bolted shut and duct taped from the inside. Sevastiana found it cute, lifting a hand to press against it. "Excuse me, bitches!" she belted out shoving her way inside. Quick reflexes at the sound of a click, and all of them avoided the trap that had awaited them. The explosion blew wall, piping and room alike to smithereens but none of them were hurt, merely annoyed that they had to stand, in formation with Mugen at the front, atop the dirty water as it rushed below. Inside, they stood at the ready, prepared to prove a much more challenging foe than those whom had come before. Falsa herself acted first with her Heralds all covering her as she slammed a now bloody finger onto the surface of the water. The poof of smoke preluded the appearance of a large, green chameleon that, itself, also had those special eyes in it's sockets, looking about frantically, keeping an eye out, and immediately providing a safe perch for Jaeng-I. Falsa herself became almost a puppet herself as she aimed a hand and fired a beam of pure destruction from a hand that opened itself into something straight out of a scifi novel. The attack scattered the defending ninja, of whom there were only about six or seven strong. Jaeng-I loosed a jet of water from the opposite arm she'd sent her flames, clipping the shoulder of one ninja who hit the ground just before Mugen, who slammed his fist into his temple immediately before turning to once more reject an incoming attacker. Sevastiana herself fired a bladed net to the opposite side, capturing one of the rogues in it's deadly vices, slashing into his body as he fell to the ground. The Chameleon, in the chaos, used his powerful tongue to slam into the wall between the other two before leaping to attach to the wall behind himself. All this in the span of a few seconds, two of them had been routed.

"Is that it?" Falsa taunted, a bladed rod at the neck of an assailant freshly dragged via gravity straight to Falsa's feet. "I'm going to do you all a favor, since it's clear you're hopelessly outmatched. You're clever, and fierce even if you aren't on par with me. I'll let one of you live, but only the one that comes over here, right now, and stabs this one to death." Her opposite hand held a kunai, hanging by it's ring. They glanced at each other, as her heel dug into the man's back and removed his breath. As for the Chameleon, it crawled in menacingly, and on it Jaeng-I relayed the emotional information she was sensing to Falsa. Mugen stood with a hand held out in front of them, ready to handle funny business with a look of anger daring them to even try. The beauty of it all? When the men looked at each other, the less scrawny one of the two flung himself forward for the Kunai. He was met with a very ruthless, and destructively violent death as an invisible force crushed his face, upper torso and waist all in the same second. Falsa watched him struggle on the ground for brief moments, allowing the visual of his soul coming out of his body to occur. Jaeng-i was fast, snatching it out of the air, making it visible to all as she held the wailing wisp in her crushing grasp, intensely staring as it faded into utter nothing. Below her heel, Falsa let the one before her go, and willed him to his feet with a flick of her wrist. The other one, held hostage, was frozen with fear. "Loyalty is important to me. He clearly wasn't of similar inclination. So, of you two, is there anything you'd like to get off of your chest?" All of the paths stopped moving and looked down at the two of them in equal measures. They shook their heads. "We were honestly just trying not to get killed." She nodded, understanding. "I can understand that. I came here because there are people who need destroying, but not solely for that. I am... recruiting. Creating a movement as it were. You see, criminals here used to believe in things. They used to be the kinds of people who would take control of their own destiny, whatever it meant to them. And as I grew from girl to woman, I watched as whatever you all stood for, whatever you were got stomped out by those... Kogarashi." They looked like they wanted to say something, and Jaeng-i wasn't nice as she snagged them by the back of their necks and invaded their thoughts, her own eyes becoming lidded in that moment. "Whatever you think, that is what happened. As for what I want now? Well. I want all of the rest. All of the bosses hiding out in this sewer system... I want to meet. In fact, you two have a job to do now... get those wounds looked at, and then gather them. Tell them what happened here, and before we arrived here. Tell them, the time is now to start crafting something."

Sure enough, in the span of time while she was waiting for them, the hours passed and she mostly remained calm. Simply taking deep breaths atop her chameleon. Every breath was measured and purposeful. There was no reason to feel rushed. No reason to be worried about what was to come. Once more, cycling her chakra between herself and her vessels, each of them placed about in the most lifelike ways. Mugen doing pushups beside her perch, Jaeng-i reading a history book below, Sevastiana shadow-boxing. All bodies were in motion. Working them out, keep her chakra levels as high as she could. It was near the end of her meditation and subsequent rejuvenation that the group all seemed to, conspicuously, arrive on time. "It took you all long enough." She spoke rising from her seat. "Don't patronize us girl. You've been tearing your way through the Cistern, we had to be sure you wouldn't try anything funny." The man had spoken looked refined, of a higher taste than hanging out in a sewer should have. Probably a recently felled business man. It didn't really matter, Falsa quirked an eyebrow. "Well, you all started a war with me, and I believe I've made myself clear on my stand since none of those responsible still live. All but one." Her eyes scanned over the ground from her numerous viewpoints, and she smirked as she picked him out. No hostile intent. Not yet. She stood up as the five or so men and their assorted and colorful entourages all stopped equidistant inside of the now closed treatment area. At the edge of her Chameleon, Falsa stood, it's two eyes darting to and fro keeping watch as his master slid her hands into her sleeves and addressed them.

"It's come to my attention that you don't know who I am. I am Falsa Sanada. You see before you perfect, a force of the world's willpower. At one time I was seen to be below all of you. At one point, you all saw me as a tool to be used and executed, just the same as you tried with Mugen. But I am much more now. I am Commander of Ancient power. The rightful heir to the throne and the ruler over Life and Death. The old power is dead. As are the worst of your ilk, the ones you all were too weak and cowardly to handle on your own. You're welcome. We were once the seat of absolute power in the world, whether or not the UHV, or the Villages believed it. Our supremacy was unchallenged. Yet you all stopped at edge of Gimangakure, allowed the Kogarashi and invaders to stop you from going forward. Our destiny is to rule over all others. And I am here to restore that power. Kneel before me and rise into the ranks of my great conquest: of forming something more powerful than a hidden village or rats in sewers." A sword was drawn as a deep chocalate skinned man snarled. "Whoever you are, whatever you want to claim... you've come a long way just to die." Jaeng-i and Mugen both sighed. Sevastiana giggled. "Whoever I am? Did you not listen to anything I said? I suppose it's fine. I wasn't speaking to YOU." A pair of black rods shot down from her hands and she leaped high into the air, spinning and launching them at two of the seven men, the ones who had spoken. Mugen removed his blade from his sheath as the rest of the men were all yanked together at once by Sevastiana, and in a moment of perfect coordination, he swiftly decapitated them each. Falsa landed just ahead of their corpses, looking into the eyes of all the bodyguards who were onlybelatedly acting. "I was speaking to all of you. I don't blame you for your predicament. I blame you only for not doing what I did and rising up yourself. You see, each of your groups hid, like snakes, in a hive of your own creating to stay safe and deal in the dark. Snakes... snakes now without heads but still snakes. You've all been liberated. And now that you see that I am not one to be trifled with, and serious, I am going to assume that you'll be joining my crusade. My executioners, my enforcers and thieves, misfits and rebels. Those who wronged me have been dealt with. All of you are safe from further wrath and assassination. Free to leave, to operate. But be clear," she said walking past them, her entorage clearing a path as she headed deeper into the cistern. "If any of you wish something greater... wish to be more than the Kogarashi allow... join me."

There was little to be discussed among those mundane faces. They would be joining whether they wished to or not. An oppurtunity like this did not knock often. "Dread it, run from it... destiny arrives regardless boys. And we are going to be ready to meet that b***h head on."

"Outer"
"Deva"
"Human"
"Naraka"
"Animal"
"Preta"
"Asura"

___youwillknownihilism

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:09 pm
User Image
T o k i y a m a

There was another imbalance in the city that Tokiyama was set to deal with.

Entering into the tunnels he had brought with him a long blade of wood. The first thug that encountered him attempted to stop Tokiyama with a motioned hand. This was only met with a quick and rapid slash of the blade that extended as it cut, leaving the man embedded into the wall covered in wood and vines. Tokiyama's footsteps echoed down the tunnel as the man died shortly afterward. [1]

Deeper now he came across a trio of men who were all gathered around a prone figure. As they rummaged through the pockets of the poor unconcious soul Tokiyama eyed the area for a moment. Raising his free hand he slapped it down to the floor. In the next moments roots from around the tunnel exploded out and wrapped around the trio, dragging them away from one another. The first was pulled into the soft dirt, a hand attempting to grasp for freedom before disappearing into the side wall. [2]

The second had begun to hack at the roots with a brandished knife. Chopping a couple of them free their grip had begun to weaken but with another smack of his hand Tokiyama caused the roots to begin to bloom thorns to hold the man down as more roots began to cover and crush him. Finally they'd crush one final time and his movement stopped. [3]

By the time two of them had been dealt with the third had managed to slip out just barely and was storming in Tokiyama's direction. Remaining calm he raised his weapon up to stop the handle of the rough hatchet that threatened to cleave his skull in. However he still had a free hand, enough to whip his fingers to the side. A single root grabbed the mans ankle and yanked it to the right causing him to lose balance. As he fell he was executed with a strike across the neck. [4]

When he was able to check the prone individual it was already too late for them. He didn't dwell on it and moved deeper into the pipes towards his main objective. Another guard was caught by a vine around the mouth and a swift takedown. The struggling didn't last long and once his body was still Tokiyama removed his hand from his mouth. [5]

Keeping low to the ground he moved into the entrance of the main den. Around his arm a wooden kind of bow would form and he drew back an arrow, aiming it for the center of a gathered group. Once it was trained on the man in the center he let the arrow loose. On impact the individual disappeared into a mass of wood and plants, the forestry pushing the group apart. [6]

He pulled back another arrow as the men tried to locate who shot the arrow, shouting orders and explicit at one another. Tokiyama waited patiently as the arrow hovered across targets. When one of them spotted him near the entrance he let the arrow loose. Another arrow smashed into the target. At the point the entire room was a mess of bushes and dense roots, making it difficult for the other men to escape as Tokiyama jumped into the frey full force now. [7]

He'd move in sequence throughout the room attacking those that got to him first over letting them surrounded him. Ducking under a wildly swung blade he smashed the end of his weapon into the mans gut, letting it pierce through and releasing the handle so he fell backwards into the debris below. Without pause the brush swallowed the man up. [8]

The room was going into more of a panic now as the survivors attempted to make their way to adjoining tunnels. Focusing his chakra into the plants that surrounded him he created a garden of poisonous plants around the tunnel exits. When one of the men got to close to him he pierced him through with branches. [9]

An arrow suddenly found itself implanted in Tokiyama's shoulder and he let out a curse, letting his body fall into the bushes as a dome of wood was formed to protect him. He pulled the arrow tip out with a grunt and parted the wood enough to spot the one who had a bow. A slam of his fist caused the poison plants to jump onto the man and hold him down until he was still. [10]

There was only one left and they had somehow managed to find a flask inside of the mess, pouring the alchohal across the plants and throwing a match. Tokiyama clutching his shoulder retreated into one of the tunnels as the flames started to grow throughout the room. A final tug and he ended up collapsing the connecting tunnels to that room, halting the fire and killing the last individual inside. [11]

At this point with the bodies piling up he knew that he had to start making his way out of the area and fast. Footsteps echoed in front of him as the sounds of people coming to check out the noise were fast approaching. Once he got clear vision of who they were Toki raised his good arm up and rapidly changed it into an expanding force of branches. The tips of them turned sharp and found there mark on at least one of the people who was at the front. [12].

The remaining three were only scratched up from the attack but couldn't properly approach Toki due to the blockage of tree. He couldn't pull it back without risking them swarming him so instead Toki used the underground roots technique to grab one of them enough to crush him, and another enough to subdue them for the time being. [13]

That left just one free which he charged full tilt. The man had a knife but vision was poor in these tunnels. Just managing to dodge enough to only get skimmed by the blade Toki smashed the palm of his hand into the mans nose. With his hand grabbing on he followed through with the momentum to keep the mans head smashing into the brick wall behind. [14]

The subdued man wrapped in roots could only watch this unfold. He attempted to struggle against the roots but it was to no avail as they continued to wrap around him. Another pulse of chakra caused more roots to spread across him and as Toki walked further down the tunnel the body finally crunched, ending his life. Nearly out. [15]

There was visible light at the end of the tunnel but two figures blocked his path. Exhausted and bleeding Toki prepared two wooden daggers that blooms across them leaves of night shade. Rotating his arm backwards he took clear aim and held his breath for just a moment. With a throw one of the daggers found there mark in one of the guards backs, causing the man to fall over in pain. [16]

The other guard turned and drew his club, running down the tunnel towards Tokiyama. Toki was trying to conserve his energy so he let the man close the gap, prepping himself for the next movement. With his injured arm he threw it up to block the mace early, still feeling a slight crack in his bone from the impact. His other hand would jab forward with the dagger into the mans now exposed gut, ripping it upwards and crushing the nightshade leaves inside. [17]

He shoved the man to the side after that and exited the tunnels. Worse for ware, but still alive.

[Assassination 17x Completed]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:45 am
User Image
User Image

๐–€๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ User Image ๐•ญ-๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–๐–Š๐–‰ User Image ๐•พ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐•ด๐–“๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–๐–—๐–†: 770 tab โš” tab ๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†: 770

"..."

With his last outage completed, Nanyo would allow his leg time to heal. Seated legs criss crossed, Nanyo would meditate quietly. Waking a brush from his Uyko Mizu the young Uchiha boy would practice his father's craft. Calligraphy, adept art's and summoners The shimura in him would truely show as Nanyo skillfully jotted down characters on a scroll.

Taking some coin he'd robbed on the way home, Nanyo would place them over the seal, then place his hand over the coins. Quietly he would bring his hand to his face, forming a tiger seal with his fingers and... Poof!

Nanyo's money would be safely secured inside of a scroll. An genius method of storage if you asked me.

Continuing is botany training Nanyo would look around the damp sewers for some material he could brew a poison with. He knew he needed a beaker to boil his ingredients he just needed to find one. Finding an empty tin can Nanyo would use that as a make shift beaker.

Continuing now Nanyo would grab some mold, maybe some rat droppings, perhaps some ceiling shavings. The key to creating a toxic brew is to get creative. Anything can be used as a weapon so long as you put you mind to it. And that's exactly what Nanyo was planning to prove.

Boiling down his ingrediants Nanyo would create a notctious brew which would ammount to a tier 1 poision. Not too shabby for his first real go of things on his own. It was much harder to create a high level brew without essentials or a lab, but thus was the way things were as a penniless traitor to your nation.

๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–Ž๐––๐–š๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–€๐–˜๐–Š๐–‰

Techniques Learned:

Fลซnyลซ no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ]

Kaifลซ no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ]

Korabo Kuchiyose no Jutsu [ Collaborative Summoning Technique ]

Learn 3 extra of one technique type of your choice per post.

Tebanasu Fuuin [ Time Sealing ]

Fuuin Tsunagu [ Seal Connection ]

Kaifลซjutsu โ€ข Tetsu Engai no Yuminari [ Unsealing Technique โ€ข Segmented Iron Dome ]

Kaifลซjutsu โ€ข Shuriken [ Unsealing Technique โ€ข Shuriken ]

Kaifลซjutsu โ€ข Kamifubuki [ Unsealing Technique โ€ข Paper Snowstorm ]

Maki Kemuri no Jutsu [ Winding Smoke Technique ]

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:04 am
User Image
User Image

๐–€๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ User Image ๐•ญ-๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–๐–Š๐–‰ User Image ๐•พ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐•ด๐–“๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š

Hiding out in the rat-ways of Gimangakure, Nanyo waited and trained for the next job. He couldn't sleep, he didn't sleep. Training by a dim fire light Nanyo had beated 3 bums for this luxurious little corner of the sewers. Here he was free to call home for a time. It was about time he put a crew together, the boy had nothing on his mind but his next meal. And he was hungry for a big score.

Training with 2 kunai in his hand, Nanyo would begin thrusting and throwing combinations in the darkness. He cared not if any other rejects had a problem with it, He was certain he could take anyone the world send at him.

Techniques Learned:
โ–ฐ Triple Assault [ Japanese Name ] | Rank B | Simple

โ–ฐ Severing Nerve [ Japanese Name ] | Rank B | Complex

โ–ฐ Bladeโ€™s Edge [ Japanese Name ] | Rank B | Training

โ–ฐ Spectral Cloak [ Japanese Name ] | Rank B | Spiritual

โ–ฐ Hidden Kick Blade [ Japanese Name ] | Rank B | Complex

โ–ฐ Submissive Lethal Strike [ Japanese Name ] | Rank X | Simple

โ–ฐ Shiva Assault [ Japanese Name ] | Rank B | Complex

โ–ฐ Standing Triangle Choke [ Japanese Name ] Rank A | Simple

โ–ฐ Shadow Clone Arms Barrage [ Japanese Name ] | Rank A | Complex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:41 am
User Image
User Image

Throwing the 2 kunai into the stone wall of the cistern the blade would get lodged deeply into the stone. Nanyo's training wasn't complete yet he still had to do more. But he could feel himself getting stronger, he could feel himself getting closer and closer to defeating her.

Using the summoning tattoo on his wrist, Nanyo would pull another kunai from it. Spinning the blade Nanyo's fluid movement and skill with small arms would be unmatched throughout the entire abandoned village. Stabbing and slicing the air the Uchiha boy would continue honing his skill by the dim firelight.

Techniques Learned:

Hidden Trap
Description: The user moves stealthily around the battle field while winding several segments of steel wire in their inventory with ten weapons they own within the inventory. This trap remains active upon the field until activated or destroyed. This trap causes all weapons used for the trap to converge upon a target who enters the five foot radius of it's layout.

Binding Scroll Release
Description:The user leaps into the air, spinning a single scroll in their possession that contains fifty projectile. As they spin the scroll about, they release the weaponry as it remains tightly woven around the area spanning over a ten foot radius around the user. These projectile create a cyclone of weaponry that shield the user as well as create a grinding offense.

Bent Arsenal
Description: The user is able to bend the trajectory of any weapon that has already been launched to any varying angle. This is done by creating a single hand sign. This allows the user to send techniques that have missed their mark to have a second chance at success without repaying the technique. This technique is used two ranks below the parent technique and must pay no less than an E rank amount of chakra.

Meteor Shadow Clone Shot
Description: A variant of the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique. The user throws a weapon, forming a hand sign after it is released. This creates one hundred shadow clone like replica of the weapon thrown. The user may snap once the technique has been launched. This snap costs the user an additional D Rank amount of chakra as it detonates the shadow clone variants, creating a concussive blast that creates a shock wave spanning across a fifty foot radius.

Tabi Koutai [ Tabi Shift ]
Description: An extremely simple yet vital technique in any ninjaโ€™s arsenal. Mastery of this action allows the user to move up to three feet per rank across the ground at Shunshin speed. Does not consume an activation of Shunshin, but can only be used once per post.

Tebukuro Uchiage [ Glove Launch ]
Description: Another extremely simple yet vital technique for any ninja. Mastery of this action allows the user to flick or throw small objects and fine particulate matter with extreme accuracy and speed. When used with smoke bombs, the user can pay 5 Chakra to have them detonate at any point in its flight the user desires. For each rank of the technique, the smoke bomb covers a 5 foot area.

Endan no Jutsu [ Smoke Bomb Technique ]
Description: One of the major staples of [ Juurai Toorima ]. The user will begin by drawing a smoke pellet from his person. He will then bring the pellet to his hand, typically between the fingers, and then slam it against a solid surface. The smoke pellet expands ten feet and provides the user with a mild boost to speed and reflexes while in the cloud.

Aseru [ To Fade ]
Description: The user will bring a smoke pellet and throws it on the ground beneath them. As the smokescreen rises, they will perform a hand sign, sending a quick surge of chakra throughout their body. In almost an instant, the user will escape any dangerous situation. This technique is akin to the substitution technique.

Kemuri no Shikaku [ Sight through Smoke ]
Description: The practitioner grows accustomed to the way smoke flows around them and others. The user's vision is no longer hindered within their own smoke.

Insen [ Hidden Line ]
Description: The user pays for this technique's cost when utilizing a projectile technique. While prepping for the projectile technique, the user attaches a thin wire to the object before launching it. During the next post, if the projectile is dodged, the user is able to change it's trajectory for no additional activation during their next post, completely catching their target off guard.

โ€ข Using the Ukyo Clan's Tantล allows the wielder to learn 1 extra technique per post when training Phantom Slayer, Kazekiri, Sobagai Deba Sentou, Sumi-Efude, & Juurai Torima.

Takoage no Waza [ Art of Kite Flying ]
Description: The user will draw a special piece of fabric from their person, placing it between their index and middle fingers. With an infusion of chakra, the fabric will grow in size, becoming the height and width of the original user. After doing so, the user will then grab onto each corner with his hands and feet, outstretching the cloth. Regardless of the userโ€™s weight, this cloth can be used to glide over massive gaps and escape Earthy effects. It should be noted that if the user has Fuuton [ Wind ] elemental chakra, they are able to fly freely using this cloth for three posts. For an additional C rank amount of chakra, the user can release smoke bombs which blanket a thirty foot area.

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nanyo had to train his brush once more, utilizing his Ukyo Mizo in order to complete calligraphy based kenjutsu techniques. It required a skillful hand to weld a blade. The user needed to be delicate and fierce at the same time. Twirling his blade between his fingers Nanyo would get a firm grip of the short sword and thrust it hard into the air.

Watching as the engravings shined by the dimly lit fire. Nanyo's mixed heritage made him shine in moments like these. He used to think it was disgraceful, or that it made him an outcast when It came to the likes of his Father's side of the family. But in time the young boy proved his metal as a Shimura, a clan he wore just as proudly as his Mothers. Continuing his training the boy would push his technique further and further.

Attempting a new attack Nanyo the prodigy would grab 2 smoke pellets, and throw them to the floor with A ranked force, creating a smoke screen 25 feet wide. while in the smoke Nanyo was near undetectable, a master of stealth really as not even advanced dojutsu like his own could detect him with this technique.

Techniques Learned:

Wafting Stroke
Description: A simple stroke of the brush, designed to deflect an incoming attack. If the attack made was a ninjutsu the deflected attack may then be sealed appropriately in an available container equal to the rank of the techniques use.

Elemental Inkwell
Description: Imparts one of the users known nature elements on the brush. The brush is then treated as that element for a number of posts equal to the rank of chakra expended starting at 1 at E-rank. The imbued element allows the brush and its techniques to be treated as said element when determining the elemental weakness and superiority of counter-balancing.

Wayward Stroke
Description: Requiring ink to be on the brush after performing a stroke or coming into contact with an opponents weapon unless they are using an anchoring technique over spending an appropriate amount of stamina equal to the rank of the technique the weapon then becomes disarmed. or each rank over any anchoring technique active on an opponent's weapon, this technique confers a rank of [Concentration] increase. Suffice to say if there was no anchoring technique this accumulates a large amount of concentration. This [Concentration] lasts until the end of the next post.

Emboldened Brush
Description: Empowers the brush in hand preventing it from being destroyed or suffer [Degradation] by anything less than the rank used to strengthen it. The brush may also not be disarmed. The head of the brush may then reproduce the effects of slashing and piercing when utilizing its tip and blunt force and shearing when using the rest of the heads bristles.

Black Burden
Description: When ink is present on the brush this technique increases the inks density. When making contact with an object such as a weapon or armor, the item is stained black and will no longer provide its descriptive bonuses. {This does not apply to living things or people} This stain may be removed with alcohol but will spread if exposed to water. Lasts for [2] posts per rank of the technique or until removed appropriately.

Punishing Stroke
Description: When swinging the brush if having something sealed within a container prior during the attack the sealed technique, item, etc can be ejected simultaneously upon making contact with a surface or after a brief delay at the end of the swing. The rank of the sealed technique object or item amount being released must be equal to or greater than the strength of the initial swing. Ink must be present on the brush as the ink is what comprises the necessary fuuin during the swing. The user pays for both the cost of the swing and the cost of release. i.e a Rank B Punishing Stroke the user can Pay and additional B-rank amount to release a previously sealed B-rank technique at the same time thus not consuming an activation.

Inkwell of Spirit
Description: Coats the brush in a black ink made of chakra if other inks are available say sealed within a scroll or capable of being made i.e Ukyo or Hojo these inks may also be used imparting any associated costs with those inks if any. The amount of Ink on the Brush replenishes automatically three times per rank, four-times if using a small brush. This ink is ideal for producing the shapes of fuiinjutsu making fuuinjutsu used in tandem with this ink cost [10] less to reproduce.

Soul Seeking Bristles
Description: The user spins their brush like one spins a staff in one hand. This spinning motion causes the bristles to extend forming a shield of thin brush bristles which deflect attacks of its rank or lower so long as its sustained. These bristles when struck then relays information about techniques and the target, back to the user as if it were probing for information. For each rank over the blocked techniques, this technique confers the user one rank worth of concentration. This [Concentration] lasts until the end of the next post.

Brush Away
Description: The user draws a single stroke with ink on a chakra formation of some kind, i.e armor or incoming attack. Techniques without a duration are dispersed immediately, and those with durations greater than [1] post are dispersed on the beginning of the targetโ€™s following turn. Can only affect techniques of the same rank or lower. Requires ink on the brush.

โ€ข Using the Ukyo Clan's Tantล allows the wielder to learn 1 extra technique per post when training Phantom Slayer, Kazekiri, Sobagai Deba Sentou, Sumi-Efude, & Juurai Torima.

Effulgent Mind and Body
Description: The user employs all of the info they have gathered over the battle to increase their odds of survival. Allows the user to convert Stamina into Chakra at a rate equal to the rank of Concentration used. For a period of [3] posts the user may use their Stamina rather than their Chakra to perform techniques that would require Chakra.

--

โ–ฐ Art of Camouflage | Rank X | Complex
The user will begin by drawing a trio of smoke pellets from his person, and tossing them against the ground which masks a five foot area per rank of the technique. As the smokescreen rises, the user performs a string of handsigns and allows his chakra to lie dormant. The user will then fade away, his chakra signature and his entire being seemingly gone in a poof of smoke. For two posts, the user is undetectable to sensory techniques and visual detection (including Doujutsu).

โ–ฐ Hostage of Ten Steel Wires | Rank X | Complex
The user will throw both of his hands forward, tossing out a net of razor steel wires that measures 15 feet in width. The user will pump chakra into the wires in order to cause them to wrap around and tie those within the netโ€™s reach. The opponent must pay the chakra cost of the technique in order to free themselves.

โ–ฐ Tornado of the Night Fog | Rank X | Simple The user releases smoke bombs that cover a 5 foot radius per rank of the technique. Once dropping these smoke bombs, the user begins rapidly rotating, using chakra to augmement the rotation. This allows the user to create a cyclone of smoke around them with the same range as the smoke bombs reach. While within the cyclone, the user charges upon the foe, aiming the top of this twister towards the opponent and mashes into them, using any shrapnel and weaponry within the twister to attack with.

โ–ฐ Fountain Multiply Illusion | Rank A | Complex
The user makes a single hand sign, creating five smoke clones within their existing smoke screen. Each of these smoke clones appear to evade and dodge opponent's attacks as they rapidly move through the smoke, being very difficult to see. If stricken, these clones appear to have vanished but reform as long as remaining within an active smoke screen. This technique lasts for five posts before ending or being repaid.

โ–ฐ Blade After Blade | Rank S | Complex
The user pays the cost of this technique in order to utilize combination basic combat or other attacks using small, medium or projectile weapon attacks of B rank or lower. This permits up to three of these attacks to be used for the cost of one activation.increases the speed associated techniques by [2] for the remainder of the post.

โ–ฐ Keep Silent | Rank S | Training
During a post where a smoke related technique was utilized, the user is able to remove all hints of their presence, including physical form, sound and smell. This effectively removes their presence from even sensory class ninja and dojutsu.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Get up you lazy slacker!"
The young uchiha would shout kicking his friend in the head. Looking down with a scowl Nanyo would lay eye upon his good for nothing partner... Akamitsu.

Together they shared a small living space within the sewers of Gimankagure. Some way to live. Taking a blank scroll Nanyo would once again begin crafting scrolls. It was one of his only hobbies other then robbery and the occasional sword fight. Glaring at the closes thing he had to a friend the Uchiha would say.

"Have you heard about any good scores lately?"

Scribbling down kanji Nanyo would continue honing his skills scroll crafting.

As Nanyo's herbs cooked it was a unspoken rule that Akamitsu was not allowed to touch Nanyo's plans. See he didn't seem like it, gloomy and all but Nanyo had a bit of a green thumb. His mother taught him how to take care of a bonzai tree when he was younger... Then she taught him how to grow white lotus' in order to extract their toxins for a brew. Good times.

While reminising Nanyo reviewed over the boiling brew of live poison, perhaps not the perfect enviornment for his creepy experiments but you had to make due with what you had. And it was moments like these that forced Nanyo to plan bigger. They needed a better hideout then this stinky old place, and he needed a better looking partner rather then rat head Akami and his stinky toxic feet.

He should be learning how to poison people not me.

XV_Xarso_XV

Techniques Learned:

[ Ink Projectiles ]
Official Description: Using this jutsu the user can create an almost infinite number of projectiles to hurl at their opponent, or to counter any thrown object. The ability to counter thrown weapons comes from the use of chakra in the jutsu. As the projectiles come in contact with something harder than them, which is pretty much anything other than skin, they break down into a sticky black goo that causes any flying object to lose it's aerodynamic properties and fall from the sky.

โ€ข Learn 3 extra Bloodline technique per post.

Sumi Bunshin no Jutsu [ Ink Clone Technique ]
Official Description: This clone, made from a small amount of ink, carrying chakra, is different from the ordinary Clone Technique in that it has actual substance and mass, making it difficult to see through. Sai is able to make use of the clone for missions involving surprise attacks, infiltration, and assassinations. However, experienced ninja such as Orochimaru are able to see through this technique. Sai and his clones also have the ability to stay mentally in contact with each other. If Sai is rendered unconscious, his ink clones are dispersed. Tangible clones linger if struck with an attack for one post after attacked with a technique that would otherwise disperse it, communication functions as though they were shadow clones.

Sumigasumi no Jutsu [ Ink Mist Technique ]
Official Description: The user wraps their body in chakra-infused ink to hide themselves creating an effective smokescreen. When used in combination with the Body Flicker Technique, the user can quickly leave the battlefield without being noticed. Enhances a shunsin so that it becomes undetectable to Doujutsu and visual sensory techniques.

Sumi Yusou no Jutsu [ Ink Transport Technique ]
Official Description: Sai takes out a small piece of paper (that is extremely sticky on the back, like a post-it) and writes "transport" on it. Sai then places it on his opponent. By concentrating a small amount of Chakra, Sai can transport to his opponent's location, to either silently attack the opponent or to reveal to his comrades the enemies location. Does not count against shunsin limits, places a seal that allows for constant detection of the marked target and allows a shunsin to it once every [3] posts, the marked target if aware may remove the mark with a Kaifu-no jutsu release of D or higher.

Choujuu Giga [ Super Beast Imitation Drawing ]
Official Description: A technique characteristic to Sai that allows him to adapt to the circumstances of any confrontation. The ninja uses chakra-infused ink to quickly draws objects onto his scroll. The moment the brush is removed, the images leap from the paper, grow to life-size, and act according to the user's will. The creation lasts indefinitely until struck with a technique equal to or higher than its rank or a number of posts have passed. Starting from [7] at E [6] at [D] going onto S at [2] and S+ at [1]. It has [1] activation per post to perform a method of attack equal to or lower than its rank. For discreet contact, while undercover, Sai is able to turn the words he writes into small animals, allowing them to travel unnoticed to the intended target, after which the ink animal that requires a scroll reverts back into written information. Few techniques rival it in terms of versatility. Exhibited drawings include: Mice, Lions, Birds, Owls, Leeches, Bats, Fish, Snakes, The Benevolent Kings (ไป็Ž‹, Niล) or Vajra Strongmen (้‡‘ๅ‰›ๅŠ›ๅฃซ, Kongล Rikishi), Explosive Tags, Tigers, Cats, Squirrels, Rabbits, and Dragons.

Sumi Tama no Jutsu [ Ink Ball Technique ]
Official Description: Guzzling their current ink well in its entirety, the user will swish it around in the mouth before spitting a large, dark ink orb towards their target. Targets in the path of the orb that become inked suddenly become highly sticky and heavy. Anything that touches the affected areas will become permanently stuck to them for 3 posts, while the targets feel as if they are carrying around their entire body weight. (not including anything that sticks to them) Reducing the targets [Speed] & [Reflex] DR by a [Mild] amount for a [4] post duration. 'Stacks'

Kuchiyose: Ink Shield [ Summoning: Ink Shield ]
Official Description: This technique allows the user to summon forth a inky shield from their scroll to block physical and element attacks. Once the shield is summoned it may block attacks of its rank or lower. Before the shield is drawn a crest may be applied to it to correspond with an element or physical strike. Two swords overlapping indicates physical attacks while the appropriate kanji or symbol can be represented for an element. The crest allows the shield to be treated as said element. In the event of overlapping swords crest, ignores up to a [Great] amount of strength from oncoming physical attacks. This shield does not disappear after collisions. It may receive damage at 2-B-ranks 4 C-ranks etc before it is destroyed. It can however still be overpowered and damaged if hit with anything higher than what it can endure. The shield lasts for [4] posts or unless struck with a Suiton technique of its rank or higher. This weakness does not apply if the Extra Thick Pa was taken.

โ€ข Learn 3 extra of one technique type of your choice per post.

Sumi Ame no Jutsu [ Ink Rain Technique ]
Official Description: The user will throw their entire current ink well into the air, forming a large black cloud. After a single post, the cloud will begin to rain down ink. This ink's weight will be very heavy or very light depending on how much Chakra was added into the Technique. Very light = the base chakra cost for the technique. Very Heavy = double the base chakra cost for the technique. Making the Ink Rain [Very Light] allows it to maintain the properties of [ Poisonous Existence ] but does not incur any damage to the area. Making the Ink Rain [Very Heavy] Will impart an A-rank amount of damage to an area of effect and [Mildly] slow down the [Speed] and [Reflexes] of those caught in it for a [5] post duration.

Sumi Nagashi [ Ink Flush ]
Official Description: By directly pouring out his ink instead of using it to draw, Sai can create a large number of creatures such as a nest of snakes to attack the target. Should the opponent prove strong enough to break the binds if restrained, they can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.
Guild Description: This jutsu strengthens the bonds around the ink creations, negating the natural water weakness, applied and mixed with a water source, the ink then infects said water source. Then for a cost of B-rank sustain, the user can continuously create creatures from the water source as opposed to a scroll to bind,attack,and hinder the opponent with [Choujuu Giga]. The costs and limitations of [Choujuu Giga] are still the same but it may produce multiples from the water source by evenly distributing chakra. I.e By spending an A-rank amount of chakra the Ukyo can make in 1 activation [5] E-rank entities.

Kuchiyose: Painted Sky [ Summoning: Painted Sky ]
Official Description: This jutsu allows a member of the Ukiyo Gisei Clan to literally control their environment. By drawing a detailed environment onto their scroll, the clan member can summon it forth and transform the environment around him into that of the scroll. Anything he draws will occur, but it will all be made out of ink. If the user calls forth lightning, it will strike, but it can not shock, and so forth an so on. The technique is best described as a physical Genjutsu, because it is very much real but resembles something one might find in a Genjutsu technique. This technique only effects what is on the scroll, but is hard to escape because it includes the clouds and sky that are visible from where the clan member is. If someone were to try and escape they would simply run into a seemingly invisible cylindrical wall of sticky ink. This move can be maintained until the scroll runs out of area or the user runs out of chakra. Is not ideal to use in the thick of battle and best used from a strategic position. Trying to draw the terrain and techniques fast enough if under pressure makes the drawing crude and their ranks are decreased by [1]

โ€ข Learn 3 extra of one technique type of your choice per post.

Uchiha Art: Lightning Seal
The user is able to create a small seal on their body that is capable of holding weaponry within it. Requires no chakra to seal items within, but releasing them requires an E rank amount of chakra. These weapons are not automatically launched at the target. Below are the limitations of what may be unsealed at once.
โ€ขSmall/Projectile Weapons: 5
โ€ข Medium Weapons: 3
โ€ข Large Weapons: 1

Uchiha Art: Sลshuriken no Jutsu [ Manipulated Shuriken Technique ]
With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable while also made of chakra, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to augment utilized projectile ninja tools by moving them in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite. Augments any thrown projectile techniques for two [2] posts to be able to turn in mid-air, one [1] time. Supplemental activation if only used to attach a string to a projectile, but can only apply to shuriken that you are in possession of. This skill denies the reflex modifier of anyone who isnโ€™t watching the shuriken when it changes direction. If the opponents reflex is higher than your speed however, they can see the wire manipulation, thusly circumventing the aforementioned denial.

Inceniration Style: Magatama
After performing the handseals, an intense flame ignites somewhere within five feet of the user, taking the shape of a single, floating magatama (which resembles a single tomoe) that rotates extremely quickly. This skill can be grabbed and thrown or simply launched like any other ninjutsu.The magatama measures one foot in size per rank of the technique starting at C Rank. When the tomoe strikes itโ€™s target, an area 5 feet in each direction from the center of the blast per rank of the technique is ignited that applies second degree burns on anything caught within besides the user of the skill.

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:44 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image

xxxxxxxxxแด„ ษช ษด แด… แด‡ ส€ แด‡ แด… - แด˜ ส€ ษช ษด แด„ แด‡ xxxxxxxแดœ แดข แดœ แด แด€ แด‹ ษช xxxxxxxษช ษด s แด› ษช ษด แด„ แด› xxxxxxxxxxxx

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ†‚x
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
          xxxxxxxxxxxๆ—ง็ซ็‚Žxx๐Ÿ”ฅxใฟ ใฟ ใฟxx/ / . x๐”ญ ๐”ฆ ๐”ฌ ๐”ฒ ๐”ฐ

... The slacker in question had looked back at his new partner, curious of the origin of such vigor. Rather than answer the question outright, the ginger began scratching his head before blowing off the question entirely.

Wasting no time, hand seals were weaved in a flash before a Akami's hands ended in a clap. In his mind was a simple image of a rough blade. Sharpness wasn't the objective, however a sleek form was welcomed. From his nape sprouted a root, a root which grew forth before it was finally seized. In hand, Akami would take several swings with the wooden shaft before three wooden spines sprang forth from the bark.
                      Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Cutting Technique ] - Learned

With a single hand seal, chakra began to circulate through the body. Imbued deep in his body, Akami further regulated his chakra. Soon did his body begin to darken, so much so he could've been mistaken for the ground he stood on. The chakra had enhanced his body, as his fists would whittle down stone whilst bare. Even after a clone had tried bringing down the earthen armor, to no avail.
                      Domu [ Earthen Spear ] - Learned

To learn the basics of Fuuin, Akami needed to first preform the most basic of tasks, sealing objects. Taking an empty scroll from his possession, he set several blades before him. To the naked eye, the energy accumulating within his grasp would be next to impossible to pick up. Opening the scroll, a single palm was placed on the empty canvas just before a rather intricate series of symbols Crawled out from beneath his palm crawled out from beneath his hand. Within the borders of the page, the sealing formula wiggled and writhed before settling. Forming a single sign, Akami called on the power of the seal to open, forcing a vacuum-like force to manifest. Sucking up the blades before iron no time at all, Akami did this before all his tools of the trade were safely locked away.

Fลซnyลซ no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ]
                      Type: Spiritual :: [ Universal ]
                      Official Description: Using this technique, a wide variety of objects and even living things can be stored within scrolls, to be released when the scroll is opened or under a specific condition. It is also possible to seal other techniques within scrolls, as demonstrated by Kisame Hoshigaki, who used a scroll as a medium for the Water Prison Technique and his summoned sharks, effectively immobilising the persons that tried to read the scroll upon opening it. In the anime, this is also seen when Shikamaru Nara summoned a large amount of water, and as part of Tenten's Exploding Dragon Strike technique.
                      Guild Description: See official description. Performing Fลซnyลซ no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ], sealing an item into a scroll, does not require the user to be physically touching the item in question, but it does help. A general vacuum at the site of the fuuin will attempt to pull matter into itself if left open. This jutsu is considered the opposite action to Kaifลซ no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ]. They do not take up limit slots on the profile. Fลซnyลซ is an integral part of all the fuuin augments that are gained from other jutsu, meaning that the official description is simply a look ahead.

Requiring a blade from his inventories, Akami pulled out a single scroll. Labeled Iron, he formed several seals before slamming the roll of text on the ground. Itโ€™s confines spilling out as the symbols poured from the sides of the scroll, dogging into the ground before a batch of blades revealed their forms.
                      Kaifลซ no Jutsu [ Unsealing Technique ]
                      Type: Spiritual :: [ Universal ]
                      Official Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items that have been stored using fลซinjutsu, Fลซnyลซ no Jutsu, et cetera ( 1 item type per seal usage ). This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fลซinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use. Further ranks require further, and separate, training. Weapons are the most commonly sealed objects. Tenten, a weapons specialist from Konohagakure for example, uses this technique to store her many weapons, making them easier to carry around with her. Toroi of Kumogakure also used this technique to store his shuriken which he used in battle. Puppet masters also use this technique with their puppets either through hidden scrolls in various compartments or a simple seal as a means of increasing their own killing potential as well as hiding useful weapons from the opponent's sight. This can be seen with Sasori's Thousand Hands Manipulation Force. In the anime, rather than sealing her weapons in scrolls like Tenten and Toroi, Ajisai stores them in paper tags.
                      Guild Description: See official description. This allows the user to pull out any material that have been sealed via Fลซnyลซ no Jutsu [ Enclosing Technique ]. At E-rank, only the smallest amounts of substances can be summoned, amounting to no larger than a single kunai, or a water canteen. Successive ranks increase the volume that can be sealed and unsealed almost exponentially, topping out at however large the user's total chakra pool is.

Rather than move about on foot, their was a much more stealthy approach he planed on taking this time around. Having placed a seal over the ground prior to this workout moving farther from his things, with this technique he'd make it over there in a flash. Channeling his energy as a beacon, the seal acted as a receiver, warping Akami faster than it wold take to stroll over to his belongings.
                      Fuuinjutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Seal Release: Instant Movement Technique ] - Learned

Moving on to more Fuuin skills, Akami elected a rather large, earthen barrier. While awe-inspiring, he planned to reduce it to pebbles. Forming a single hand seal, raw chakra traveled through his arm as he made contact with the large barrier-dummy. Cracks would form, shattering the structure form the point of impact before a great blast of flames reduced the structure to rubble.
                      Barrier Shatter Technique [ Kekkai Massatsu no Jutsu ] | Rank X [A] Learned

Channeling chakra thought his entire body, Akami began to sink into the ground. From an outsiderโ€™s perspective it wouldโ€™ve seemed as though heโ€™d melded with the ground itself. However those with โ€œuniqueโ€ vision would note the lack of presence heโ€™d give off while submerged within the ground
                      Mayfly [ Kagerou ] | Rank X Learned

Even while submerged he could freely navigate the ground as if he were swimming. The ability to move amongst foes undetected was surely a powerful asset. His breathing was also unimpeded with underground, heโ€™d make a metal note to use this ability for later endeavors when wishing not to deal with foes.
                      Underground Fish Projection [ Dochuu Eigyo ] | Rank C Learned

Preparing a clone skill, Akami brought up a basic handseal. The stimulation of chakra under this level control swelled the portion Akami built up before sinking toward the soles of his feet. Traveling through the ground, the imparted energy began mounding the earth upwards. Adding a bit of water to add nutrients in the soil, bark and vegetation began to form. The features soon smoothed out fairly quick. The coloring and form sharpened out from the rough texture of wood. A perfect clone.
                      Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [ Wood Clone Technique ]

Preparing a new clone skill, Akami brought up a basic handseal. The stimulation of chakra under this level control swelled the portion Akami built up before sinking toward the soles of his feet. Traveling through the ground, the imparted energy began mounding clones out of the wood of the trees Akami created. The features soon smoothed out fairly quick. The coloring and form sharpened out from the bark. A dozen clones formed from the trees, armed with wooden swords.
                      Tajลซ Mokuton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Multiple Wood Release Clone Technique ]
                      Rank A

๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ'๐”ซ ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ

๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“

๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ• ๏ผ† ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝ“

BIG GUCCI EDO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐–€๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ User Image ๐•ญ-๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–๐–Š๐–‰ User Image ๐•พ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š

"If you're waiting for me... you shouldn't be. My training is well past yours."

Nanyo said, practicing his hand seals in a corner of the room. Twisting his finger the boy would cast several ninjustu before relaxing his chakra then doing it once more. It was the method for practicing ninjutsu in the most efficient manner. First by channeling his chakra with a ram seal Nanyo would manifest his fire nature into a blazing heat emitting from his body.

Forming a quick succession of seals manifesting his chakra into another technique. Black embers dance around the shinobi's fingers as chakra is channeled throughout the body. Preforming the mist waltz technique, Nanyo would conjour a black mist which poured down from his mouth and nose. This fog was incredibly explosive and one spark could detonate it., however no detonation occurred.

Changing up on his technique Nanyo would then cast the dragon fire technique. It was one of his personal favorites due to its raw destructive capabilities, And how he achieved one of his epitaphs "Black Drake" due to his fondness of the technique and how dark his chakra always manifested. Twisting his fingers Nanyo's chakra would surge throughout his entire being. Funneling in his gut just waiting to be released. However Nanyo would not initiate the technique as it would probably incinerate his nappy headed friend.

Forming more seals Nanyo would go on to practice more fire based techniques. In truth fire was his natural affinity he had a mastery and understanding of fire not many could rival. Of course he was also a member of the famed uchiha clan, feared nation wide because of their prowess over fire based jutsu. As the boy practiced he would smirk between meditation. For he knew that his real challenge would soon be upon him. And he would be more than ready.

"I've scouted ahead, there's a tiny village within the Land of Tea that we can hit."

Nanyo would say, breaking the silence within the room. With little to talk about other then their next move the Uchiha boy would begin to coordinate a plan with his fellow outlaw. They were in a quiet cozy spot in the cistern most people didn't know about, there would be no sneaking up on the duo as Nanyo's hearing and Akamitsu's sense of smell were extremely trained from various misadventures they stumbled into beforehand.

"Though there's always the marketplace just overhead... They've long overdue for a robbery."

He would whisper, carefully non the less.

XV_Xarso_XV

Techniques Learned:

Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]
Official Description: This is a passive Jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own techniques. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat.

Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shuriken Technique ]
Official Description: This technique uses Chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Guild Description: See official description. Adds D ranked fire to user's small weapon attacks for one [1] post, and each use of the technique can imbue up to three [3] projectiles.

Hi Shinten no Jutsu [ Flame Spread Technique ]
Official Description: This Jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword. Lasts three [3] posts before an upkeep of half the original cost is required to keep the technique going.
Guild Description: See official description.

Katon: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Fire Release: Instant Movement Technique ]
Official Description: Nearly akin to the Maruton version of Shunshin, this version leaves a burst of fire in its wake.
Guild Description: See official description. Usable only three per battle, including the other versions of Shunshin.

Kibakufudan Kaen no Jutsu [ Paper Bomb Blaze Technique ]
Official Description: The user places their hand on the ground and releases a large number of exploding tags, which stream to the target and wrap themselves around their target. Once in place, the tags explode, heavily damaging the point of contact.

Kita no Jutsu [ Aerial Explosion Technique ]
Official Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this Jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this Jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this Jutsu.

Nenshou Tosshin [ Burning Rush ]
Official Description: A two-part technique that acts much like the Katon: Kyuuka no Jutsu. With the same seal sequence as the aforementioned Jutsu, the dragon, ox and hare are added at the end and the technique changes from defensive to offensive. As the customary sphere surrounding the user appears to fade out, it instead sweeps back and wraps itself around the user in the elemental shape of flames at the arms and shoulders. At this, the user finds themselves temporarily invigorated.
Note: This Jutsu is both defensive and offensive, both blocking attacks and acting as one itself. The secondary effect here is that the user's strength, speed, and reflexes are increased mildly for three [3] posts alongside the actual flame effects that obviously harm opponents upon contact. After three [3] posts their strength, speed, and reflexes will be decreased mildly, below their norm, for two [2] posts due to exhaustion.

Learn 3 extra Bloodline technique per post.

Gลryลซka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ]
Official Description: Katon โ€ข Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the Shinobi will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

Kumoryuu Kaengiri [ Cloud Style Flame Slash ]
Official Description: Kumoryuu Kaengiri is a Ninjutsu technique used by Cloud ninja Atsui. After drawing his sword, Atsui will imbue Katon into his blade. Then he will unleash flaming arcs at multiple opponents. This technique is capable of igniting an area within the full 360 degrees of his body, leaving an untouched circular safe zone for himself and his comrades inside.
Guild Description: Creates a wave of fire along the blade's path. Can create a line up to 160 feet [48 meters] of flame

Kaen Hisame no Jutsu [ Incinerating Hail Technique ]
Official Description: By focusing their Chakra into their hands, the user can then lift them skyward and create a salvo of small fireballs that will rain down all around them, incinerating anything they touch. These fireballs are about half the size of one's closed fist.
Guild Description: See official description.

Daitou no Jutsu [ Long Sword Technique ]
Official Description: Similarly performed as compared to the Katon Kyuuka, the user instead focuses all heat around them onto their skin. Then, by molding Chakra in the most precise manner they are able to turn their entire arm, the most dominant usually, into a long, flaming sword. It shoots out from the arm and remains there for a few moments, incinerating anything it touches. Comprised of the same sort of heat given off by the Kyuuka, it is basically amplified to the point where it can be used offensively.

Nenshou Bunshin [ Burning Clone ]
Official Description: Welling Chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the userโ€™s stats, including descriptors, but can only withstand one or two hits. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating at least first degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc. on fire.

Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu [ Hellfire Whirlwind Skill ]
Official Description: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user. Gathering their Chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent from continuing their Taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of its spinning force.

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm
xxx
xoxo

User Image

xxxxxxxxxแด„ ษช ษด แด… แด‡ ส€ แด‡ แด… - แด˜ ส€ ษช ษด แด„ แด‡ xxxxxxxแดœ แดข แดœ แด แด€ แด‹ ษช xxxxxxxษช ษด s แด› ษช ษด แด„ แด› xxxxxxxxxxxx

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ†‚x
          โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
          xxxxxxxxxxxๆ—ง็ซ็‚Žxx๐Ÿ”ฅxใฟ ใฟ ใฟxx/ / . x๐”ญ ๐”ฆ ๐”ฌ ๐”ฒ ๐”ฐ

To move on, a newer sword was needed. This time spring forth from the palm, the wooden tool would see more work than itโ€™s predecessor. Akamiโ€™s chakra would flow through mediumโ€™s bark before alighting. The key was to channel the heat through the edge of the blade. Another attempt was made before an arc of fire roared from a single swipe of his blade. It happened suddenly. After failing attempt found his hand riddled in small burns did his mistakes begin to become more apparent. The next attempt became a testament to this fact. Taking a few practice swings forced out the practical form heโ€™d take when using the technique in battle, but his chakra flow and control evened out to the point where his projection of fire wouldnโ€™t return damage to himself.
                      Kumoryuu Kaengiri [ Cloud Style Flame Slash ] - Learned

Rather than stop due to a few light burns, the next bit of practice would put Akami in the midst of fire. Channeling a fair amount of chakra along his arm, the rouge focused a large amount of heat along his skin. When he could smell the arm hair on him burning another application of chakra. Using a layer of chakra to keep his body from wasting away underneath the heat of his technique. The second layer of chakra danced over the first, yet much more visible to the naked eye. A bright flame could be seen wrapped around Akamiโ€™s arm, jutting out past his fingertips. The heat was palpable, as the chakra coating only did so much to keep him from being burned. This much heat was bearable, but the burns prior had him much more sensitive to heat at the moment.

Daitou no Jutsu [ Long Sword Technique ] - Learned

Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] - Learned

โ€œDon't worry, Iโ€™m aware. Just a bit rusty...โ€

Preparing yet another clone skill, Akami brought up a basic handseal. The stimulation of chakra under this level control swelled the portion Akami built up before sinking toward the soles of his feet. Traveling through the ground, the imparted energy began mounding the earth upwards, superheated with an fire release blend to the cloneโ€™s initial creation. The features soon smoothed out fairly quick. The coloring and form sharpened out from the molten earth texture of the lava.
                      Volcanic Earth Clone Skill [ Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B

Creating a clone, Akami gathered a bit of chakra in his palm. Soon the clone gained a mark on its back, activating after a few moments. The seal placed on his was used to siphon off energy from the clone as quickly as possible. Soon the clone would fall to pieces, depleted of chakra.
                      Chakra Kuuin no Fuuin [ Chakra Draining Seal ]

Despising cheap tricks (besides his own), Akami has constantly searched for a a way to force others into fair combat. Forming a single hand seal, he let his oppressive Doton run wild. The ground beneath him began to change, the few weeds poking out from the ground withered as was thirty feet in height formed around him. It seemed like more of an arena looking at it from the inside. Fifty feet of space to move around and really dig into a worthy foe.
                      Iron Fist Prison [ Tekkenrou ] | Rank A Learned

Spreading his chakra out, Akami attempted to reach for his blades. He could feel each one laying around, lodged in stone or leaning off a wall, they all soon began to shake. Soon they all began to float, levitating in mid-air, awaiting a proper command. While manipulating each blade through this skill wasnโ€™t as easy as one might think, itโ€™s defensive abilities more than made up for the lack in offensive power.
                      Manipulate Advancing Blades[ Soushuuha ] | Rank C Learned

๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ'๐”ซ ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ

๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“

๏ฝŠ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝ“๏ฝ• ๏ผ† ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‘๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝ“

BIG GUCCI EDO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:03 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoriko Miyamoto
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGimangakure | B rank | Ryoโ”Š000 | ACโ”Š30000 | OOCโ”Š---
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                xxxxChakra โ”Š880 โ”‚ Stamina โ”Š595 โ”‚ Bloodline โ”Š Miyamoto - Hatake | Classโ”ŠBloodline - Scholar โ”‚Profile โ”Šlink

Moriko came to a sudden stop gasping and trying to catch her breath. With one hand on her chest and the other clutching the her odachi to limit its noise, she doubled over slightly. Attempting to pick pocket a person had not gone very well for her. The man had caught her the moment she had barely touched his wallet. And he hadn't been very understanding about her plight either. She had merely wanted something to snack on after some training, but was quite literally broke. She wasn't going to take everything. Just enough ryo for something sweet. Not that she had told him any of this. The second they made eye contact with each other Moriko had shrieked and bolted out of the area. She hadn't stopped running either. Not until she was so out of breath she could hardly stand anymore. She hadn't bothered to look back to see if the man had pursued her, but the yelling and threats had been enough for her.

Catching her breath enough to stand up straight Moriko nervously glanced behind her and waited for a moment. Listening to any sounds that would alert her to a pursuer. After a few seconds she could hear a person yelling about a thief. That was more than enough to send a frightened shiver down her back. Not wanting to take the chance that it was the same person she had tried to steal from Moriko looked around for any place to duck into. She stepped into a narrow side alley as a group of people, possibly looking for her, passed by. Not taking her chances on who the group was after Moriko walked backwards, clutching her sword with both hands and keeping her eyes on the alley entrance she had used. She kept walking backwards until she came next to a very beat up and almost unnoticeable wooden door. "Please be open." Moriko muttered under her breath as she nudge the door with her sword to see if it was unlocked. It creaked open slightly, allowing a thankful young lady inside the dark tunnel.

As she walked stories of the even darker side of Gimangakure came to her mind. Though she had not been in the area long she had heard rumors about a cistern somewhere below. That tunnels ran beneath the city haphazardly like a spiders web. That somewhere down the tunnels that even worse people than the ones above lurked. Only no one had really proved these rumors to be true. It was the only thing keeping Moriko from screaming and running out, probably running into the people she was trying to get away from in the first place. Moriko shook the thoughts from her mind in order to find another way out of the tunnels. Preferably one that let out to an empty street.

She kept looking over her shoulder cautiously. Ignoring the ambient sounds of water dripping, rocks falling, or some small creature running in the dark. Moriko half expected to see a person behind her or a ghost perhaps. She failed to hear any actual noises coming from actual people as she rounded a corner. Still looking over her shoulder Moriko kept a watchful eye behind her. Just making sure that no one had followed her down the cistern. She kept a firm hold on her odachi as she waited for any noise.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                BIG GUCCI EDO

XV_Xarso_XV

Jutsu Learned

Current Mission

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐–€๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–๐–† ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ User Image ๐•ญ-๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–๐–Š๐–‰ User Image ๐•พ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š

"Did you hear something?!"

Nanyo would say his ears picking up noise through his whispers of crime to come. The uchiha boy paused his scroll crafting, by now Akamitsu would be well aware of Nanyo's paranoid nature, and for good reason too. He'd just seen too much as a bandit. Activating his sharingan Nanyo's deep blue eyes would turn scarlet. A single tomoe in his iris, he would begin to scan the entire floor. He was familiar with Akamitsu's chakra signature, but there was another mass of deep red chakra that Nanyo wasn't aware of.

"Stay here..."

The boy would say to his partner. Quietly exiting their hideout in the cistern, Nanyo would begin channeling chakra to his bare feet. Moving silently throughout the area, with his kekkei genkai, Nanyo's sharingan could cut through the darkness illuminating the path to her.

The rouge would move like a phantom. Excellently trained in the art if silence Nanyo knew how to hunt and hide from even the most illusive of shinobi. As he scanned the woman she seemed like a lost little lamb who got crappy advice from some street scoundrel.

The perfect score, implying she hadn't already been robbed. Nanyo regained his focus, The woman was tall, about his own height. The scarlet eye'd boy also noted that she was armed. He would have to deal with that accordingly.

As she walked she kept looking over her shoulder, a key indicator about fearful she was. Everyone in Gimangakure knew about the shady happenings underneath the city, Criminals from all over the world come down to this sewer to evade the watchful eyes of the surface world. And this poor girl found herself in the rat's nest.

Silently stepping Nanyo would use the darkness to his advantage. Creeping a single hand forward, The Uchiha would place a firm grip on the wrist of the female swordswoman. Neutralizing the threat of him getting stabbed, from there she would be startled beyond belief. Another hand would reach for the womans shoulder, attempting to turn her in his direction. If she made the mistake of looking into Nanyo's eyes she would fall underneath his hypnotic gaze.

Suddenly being met with a horrid vision of a disfigured monster!

Basic Grapple [ Shoulder ] | Rank C | Simple
Karuto grabbed Masato's left shoulder with his left hand and attempted to drag him in.

โ€ข Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

โ–ฐ Scary Face Technique [ Kowaikao no Jutsu ]
โ–ฐRank: E
โ–ฐPrimary Sense: Sight
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: None
โ–ฐBase Duration: 6 Posts
โ–ฐUpkeep: 5 Chakra
โ–ฐTrigger: Viewing of the face.
โ–ฐSource: Visual Phantasm
โ–ฐStatus Effect: None
โ–ฐDescription: The user covers their face by some means for a few moments, and when they reveal themselves their face turns into a grotesque being.

XV_Xarso_XV

Lady Caprinet

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:18 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMoriko Miyamoto
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGimangakure | B rank | Ryoโ”Š000 | ACโ”Š30000 | OOCโ”Š---
                                xxxxChakra โ”Š880 โ”‚ Stamina โ”Š595 โ”‚ Bloodline โ”Š Miyamoto - Hatake | Classโ”ŠBloodline - Scholar โ”‚Profile โ”Šlink

Ever so slightly, Moriko loosened her grip on her sword. There was nothing that she could see or here that was threating in any way. She let her guard down and regretted leaving the quiet and peaceful Shaded Woods. As her eyes adjusted to the lower light level in the Cistern, Moriko kept her eyes down the way she had just came. It was every bit the rat nest that she had heard about. Damp and dark. Bugs crawled up the walls, rodents scurried about at her feet. One such creature came dangerously close to Moriko's soft yellow sandals, causing her to flinch and take a half step back. 'Maybe I should've stayed in the woods' she thought becoming far to focused on what was in front of her to see the real threat.

Her eyes widened in fright as she felt a hand clasp tightly around her wrist. She didn't have time to react before she felt herself being spun by a second hand at her shoulder. As she was spun Moriko lost the grip on her sword. It clattered to the ground at her feet as her frightened gaze saw the briefest crimson light in the eyes of the thing that now had a hold of her. Where she had hoped there was a human attached to the hands holding her, Moriko was met with something she could easily categorize under 'monster' or 'nightmare'. It was something straight out a horror story. A monster with red eyes and cold, pale, clammy skin. That was all Moriko could see in her fear. For a spilt second she didn't move, in fact it could hardly be said if she was breathing. Until she screamed.

"KYAAA!" The second of paralyzing fear was over. Moriko shut her eyes as she tugged to free her hand from the monster's grip. However, as weak as she was she probably wasn't doing much. With her free hand Moriko covered head and face in a poor excuse to protect herself. "Letgoletgoletgo!" in her panic Moriko took a small step backward, stepping and slipping over her forgotten sword. Her screaming never stopping even as she fell to the floor, either bringing the monster with her or not.

BIG GUCCI EDO

Jutsu Learned

Current Mission

Lady Caprinet

Cluttered Goat

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Grabbing her hand had been a more effective method then he had realized, in terror she had instinctively dropped her blade. What kind of swordsmen does that? As she struggled for liberation Scary Faced Nanyo would keep his attention on the Japanese long swords somewhere in the darkness. The woman kept hollering and hollering, her screams echoing throughout the hollow tunnels of the underground network. Perhaps his technique was a little too effective.

As they continued their dispute, a sense of dread overtook the boy as he watched the frightened woman stumble over the hilt of her sword. Sharingan widening in anticipation her odachi flying across the muddy sewer floors of the cistern. Leaping over it!

"What are you doing you idiottt!"

A now airborne Nanyo would scream out. This lady was stronger then she looked she was hellbent on taking Nanyo down with her, and if this was an anime, and since this WAS AN ANIME! There would be no where else for him to land besides between soft mounds of human flesh. The rules of anime proclaim it!

"Ugh... I should have just taken her by the throat..."

Nanyo would groan, trying to regain his footing from the fall. Placing his hands on the jiggling cushions that saved him from a painful face plant, Nanyo would prop himself upright. Pulling his face out from between the chest of the freightened swords-woman. Sharingan still active, his eyes would slowly pan up toward her face, watching for a moment in horror himself. Scary face technique still active, Moriko would once again be presented with the imagine of a horrifying monster groping her in the darkness of Gimangakure's sewers... possibly the worst case scenario a cute anime girl could find herself in. And if she was listening to what he said as he pulled himself out of her tits, She'd probably be deathly terrified. As a flesh eating monster gropped her in the darkness of Gimangakure's sewers.

As she panicked, like he knew she would. Nanyo would make direct eye contact with her. Activating another genjutsu through hypnosis, If Moriko turned around and tried to run in the opposite direction of the ghoulish Nanyo, she'd be met with the illusion of a solid brick wall. The only way to get out of the cistern now was through Nanyo, whom would probably still be struggling to get to his feet.

XV_Xarso_XV

Lady Caprinet

Techniques Learned:

โ–ฐ Scary Face Technique [ Kowaikao no Jutsu ]
โ–ฐRank: E
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: None
โ–ฐBase Duration: 6 Posts
โ–ฐTrigger: Viewing of the face.
โ–ฐDescription: The user covers their face by some means for a few moments, and when they reveal themselves their face turns into a grotesque being.

โ–ฐ Impenetrable Wall [ Ussou Kabe ]
โ–ฐRank: D
โ–ฐAdditional Senses: Touch
โ–ฐBase Duration: 5 Posts
โ–ฐTrigger: Viewing Extended Hand
โ–ฐDescription: When an opponent is advancing directly toward the user, the illusionist forms a handseal and then stretches their hand outwards in the direction of their attacker. A wall appears, the dimensions, materials, and appearance of which are determined by the caster. The wall itself has substance to those who witness it, though a Kai will allow the technique to become translucent to the eyes of the victim alone, allowing safe passage through. Objects or techniques striking it will seem to be absorbed or resisted by the wall, though in reality, they continue through it unabated.

๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•ง๐•–

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff