Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Making acquaintance [Heliodor/Ceraskia]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:12 pm
Truthfully, Ceraskia hadn't expected to be presented with the opportunity to chaperone the newly corrupted senshi quite so soon after her return to the city, but was pleased none-the-less. Anything to prove her worth and capabilities to her team, but to their general most of all. When Schörl had claimed her there had only been the three of them, and Quartz actively sought to avoid the general's keen eye. It was easy to remain in the spotlight of the strong woman's attention. Now, their team doubled in size while she'd been away, she had her worries about remaining there.

Continuing to shine was important, and aiding with Heliodor could only help with that. Additionally, it'd serve to foster inter team familiarization. They didn't know her, not yet, and so what more than a sense of duty or fear of retribution would inspire them to watch her back? Though even that might be enough.

Arms crossed, the petite dancer stood on the sidewalk just outside their apartment. Not yet powered up, Silver hair was drawn back into a neat french braid that lay over one thin shoulder. Her gloves her a soft, dove gray, hands cupping her elbows, and matched the leggings that hugged shapely legs. Her top, an elegant blouse that hung past her thighs, was cinched at her waist with a thin belt.

Aelius was to meet her here, and they would take a short walk down to the end of the street before powering up.

Kolinaxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:41 am
When Faustite had mentioned Delphi would be the one patrolling with Heliodor, the young man had a plethora of emotions boil up. Eventually, those emotions simmered down to two main ones, excitement at the prospect of being with a familiar face, and anxiety at the thought of possibly bumbling things up like he'd done so often since his corruption and making Delphi think less of him. It was...confusing, but the young man was ready to put himself to it. There had been a time in his life where he was confident in what he did and said. He just...needed to find that again. Channel that one part of his old self.

Snatching up his phone from the counter the device was slipped into the back pocket of his snug fitting, dark wash, jeans. His shirt of choice, a well-pressed button down of a sage green tone, fit his well-toned frame. The first three buttons left undone in a more casual manner revealing a grey undershirt while his hair was left free to its own devices.

In seconds he was outside of the building and walking up to Delphi with a pleasant welcoming smile. It was that particular moment he really felt how petite the woman was, especially compared to his 5'10" frame. She'd be the easiest of things to lift and toss around in a ballet, making her a wonderful partner for someone even if you didn't take into account her superb dancing skills.

"I hope you weren't waiting long." He remarked. "I have to admit, I thought it would be a bit longer until we were tossed together for patrol considering your recent return." In fact, he had that she'd be given a bit more time to settle in and reacquaint herself with the city and the going on. Apparently getting back out on duty was a priority. I guess a year away means she needs to get herself back into the swing of things sooner than later. I wonder if she has a quota to reach already? He wouldn't be surprised if she did.

"Since I didn't really get to introduce myself properly at your return party, I am Aelius Drayson."

Beejoux
Enjoy an awkward Aelius who has no idea what to do with this little reminder of his past life.

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:18 am
There sound of thedoor opening drew dark eyes towards the young man that was moving quickly down the front path to meet her. He looked much the same as any other time she saw him. Clean, well dressed, more or less respectful. The smile he flashed was enough to earn one in return, a some, slight up tick off full lips as he reached her. "No, not long." There wasn't which yet for her to form any real opinion, but punctuality was important.

"I thought it would take longer as well, though I must admit I'm really not terribly familiar with your situation out side of the basics." He'd been an order senshi, and he'd been corrupted. Faustite had had a hand in it, and now Schörl commanded him. It was not her place to question it further, yet.

A delicate had was offered over after he'd properly introduced himself. "Aelius.". It wasn't familiar, but then why would it be? That hadn't been his name when they'd danced together. In a manner of speaking. There were a good number of dancers in the corps that she wasn't familiar with.

"Are you ready?" She gestured out into the growing darkness that fell over the city.

kolina

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:28 pm
A small wince, almost undetectable flashed across Aelius's eyes at the mention of not knowing much about him besides what was necessary. The impression she had likely gotten his superiors at the little party was likely not the best. Despite his best efforts to put a good foot forward somehow it always managed to be turned around on him, or he did something that was cause for a reprimand.

Old instinct took over and Aelius took the offered hand in his own, raising it to his lips in greeting. "It's lovely to meet you...again." A genuine smile lit up his face as he relinquished his gentle grip upon her hand. "Hopefully things go smoothly tonight then. Being thrown back onto the scene so soon after your return I am sure is a bit tiring."

Glancing in the direction of the gesture he nodded. "As ready as I'll be." He started into the growing darkness of the city, false that it was, as light began to blaze around them. Neon signs, street lights, and shop signs did well to replace the lack of natural sunlight. Darkness though, was the two corrupts friend, and Helio knew where to go to power up out of sight and at a good distance from their abode.

"Is there anything in particular you had planned for tonight besides our quotas? Or, perhaps something you need to be caught up on?" Surely Stroud had done a fine job of briefing the corrupt on the happenings since her return, but Aelius was also aware how cryptic the woman could be as well. Or perhaps, she was like that only with him, when it seemed the woman was at her best worst.

He was trying to appear professional and well put together. Delphi, here, was a new face. A face who hadn't been around when he was at his worst and possibly could become someone he could connect with. They certainly shared one passion. Perhaps that would be the initial connecting point for them since the petite ballerina knew at least his past with the ballet company.

Beejoux

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:05 pm
She gave him a considering look as he brought her hand up to lay a gentle kiss against the back of glove covered knuckles. It didn't seem like a careless gesture or a p***k against her proper manners, but genuine in a way that suggested he might have been familiar with the gesture. She liked him a little bit more for it. Not that that was much of a climb when her opinion a moment before had been as close to neutral as one could get. Despite of what she'd heard about him before and at the party, she'd decided she'd let his behavior dictate her opinion of him.

As his fingers loosened again she took her hand back, the shadow of a smile playing along dark lips. "No throwing required. I was eager to shake off the rust that may have accumulated in my year away." Delphine had been out siphoning energy for their mistress within forty-eight hours of her return, and had very nearly gotten her hands on a starseed before some do-gooder eternal had crashed in at the last moment.

"Quota, I think, will be just fine," she said as she fell into step beside him, palms cupping her own elbows as they walked. Until she knew how he handled himself in a threatening situation she would prefer not to be his only back up. Assuming they didn't run into anything that shown too brightly. "Miss Stroud has kept me in the know on the basics of what's been going on, but I know very little about the interpersonal relationships of the team."

Turning a corner, the petite dancer led the way down another side street and out of sight. There, in the concealing shadow of a large office building that had already closed for the night, Delphine withdrew her henshin pen to power up into Ceraskia. All darkness, bare bone, and feathers over sheer fabric the glittered as it caught the light. Drawing in a deep breath, she gave her head a shake to settle the long lengths of silver hair that hung past her ankles to pool on the ground at her feet.

Kolina

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:11 pm
Eager? Another lover of our 'dear' General then? Aelius couldn't help the thought that crossed his mind but he didn't let it show through the charming smile and general pleasant demeanor. He didn't want to judge though. To each their own with how they wanted to interact and look upon their General. Aelius respected the woman out of fear more than a desire to please, but his interactions with her hadn't been the most endearing. Then again, a lot of interactions I've had haven't been the most endearing but...

"Interpersonal relationships?" He said with a thought. "That's a little broad of a topic, but I can honestly say I am probably not the best person to fill you in on it since I've been a bit busy keeping my head above the water as I learn my place here. Most of my interactions have been with Captain Faustite and anyone he may assign to me for patrols or training. Anyone else included on the team I've had limited interactions with or none." He gave the woman an apologetic look. If the woman wanted information about Faustite then Helio could certainly give the woman his own outlooks on the Captain but wasn't going to overstep into that topic unless asked.

Following her down the street, the darkness of the side street was familiar to him. Once fully concealed in shadows his own henshin pen was pulled out. The darkness of his fuku helped him melt into the shadows, even more, only the brightness of the red and gold gave him away to any searching eyes. He did note, as he looked to the corrupt beside him, how similar her fuku was to that of a woman's ballet costume. In fact, if he didn't know better, he'd say it was such a thing taken right from the DCBC stage. "Is there anywhere in specific you tend to prefer to go for your quota?"

Heliodor had taken to liking the seedier parts of the city for his quota gathering as there were little morals that tended to filter up when he found his victims in those areas. An old habit perhaps, thinking of people there as low being, criminals and the like, but an old habit that was showing no signs of ever going away. Of course, he didn't want to take a young lady like Ceraski into such places. Plus, she being the higher of rank meant she was the one he was expected to defer to.

Beejoux

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:45 pm
Dark eyes lifted to take in the dark and crimson of his fuku as well as the tail of long hair that trailed past his shoulders and down his back. It was amusing to her how they could all look so very different while still being struck from essentially the same mold. Regardless of how he'd come to stand on this side of the line drawn in the sand. There weren't that many of them here on the side of chaos.

"Whatever you can tell me, even limited, would be appreciated. I would very much like to know more about those I find myself bound to." If Heliodor could only tell her about Faustite, than so be it, but she had to believe he'd crossed paths with that damn cat a time or two, and that was more than enough to have formed an opinion of him. "Any impressions you've gleaned in passing, things you may have seen or heard. I do not like walking into things blind, so to speak."

At the question of location she glanced back towards the soft light filtering in at the end of the alley. "Not particularly, my range is spread far and wide. Do you have a preference?" If he prefered one area of town over another, than that was fine with her. Ceraskia was not exactly picky when it came to where her energy quota was dawn from.

They could walk as they decided, and she lead the way from the shadows onto the streetlight dotted sidewalk.

kolina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:32 pm
Whatever he could give? Why hadn't she just asked their General? He knew the woman wouldn't sugarcoat anything, though it was probable that the answer may not be so straight forward. The General was, to put it bluntly, a confusing but scary being.

"Well, the only two I can really say anything about is Captain Faustite and Tiberius. General Schorl I see little of, but she and Captain Faustite seem to have some sort of mutual relationship? I can't say how one feels or thinks about the other. Captain Faustite is well-meaning, tough, and ambitious. He puts his all into his work and is utterly devoted to Metallia and the Negaverse. He can be a bit of a loner and difficult to read." His Captain was certainly an interesting fellow, but it was what made Heliodor push himself to be better. He wanted to prove to Faustite that he, Heliodor, wasn't a mistake.

"Tibs..." He sighed and shook his head. "He's...a character, trouble, annoying, but he is loyal. And not just loyal to the Negaverse and Metallia but to his senshi and General. And Faustite." A quirk of a smile. "He and Faustite have a sort of odd brotherly relationship. I am sure you'll see what I mean whenever you're around the two of them."

Detailing his observations on people wasn't easy, especially since he wanted to be careful and not possibly cross any thresholds he shouldn't. Words needed to be chosen carefully. I don't think I am doing too bad...though to say I am being vague would be an understatement.

"I have no preference in where we go." He remarked. "Perhaps the business district?" People would be coming and going through there in high volume considering the time of day.

Beejoux

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:51 am
She could ask their general, and very likely would at some point, but it wasnt unwise to get impressions from whomever she could within their steadily growing team. Getting Helidor's opinions would help her to get a feel of the sort of dynamic she was rejoining. Besides, it allowed for an easy i breaker with her fellow corrupt. It was, after all, the largest thing they had in common.

"Captain Faustite seems very stoic from what very limited experience I've had with him." Similiar to Quartz in a way, but one she knew considerably better and even worked with as a civilian. She knew his specific eccentricities rather intimately, while Eion was much more of an enigma.

And then there was thecat...her opinion of Tiberius could likely not decline anymore so then it already had after he'd soiled her shoes. A bit of positive insight was desperately needed. And more or less delivered. Ceraskia nodded as her companion noted loyalty and close ties to other members of theirteam, and anyone that showed a positive and eager devotion to their general had the dancer's humbleapproval.

She would have to sell out the ladt if they're group at someone, since Heliodor didn't know her.

"The business district is fine, though we'll need to findaway to blend in so as not to draw undue attention to ourselves." Efficiency was lost when you were forced to flee or fight.

kolina

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff