Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] Nice Mane (Gaius Tiberius x Nyimak)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nyimak had heard the rumors about the murder and the missing daughter, but she still needed to breath and feel free, she really wasn't built for living in a pride forever too many rules and not enough adventure so she made it a point to go to the border of the pride land and looking out and thinking about the adventures she would have again once she left the pride land. She couldn't help herself it was just how she was built she had joined for her friend and she made plans for her friend and she hadn't even seen him in weeks. She sighed she wondered if what she was doing was foolish and reckless. Perhaps it was and perhaps she should do this for herself and for Umaarufu. Who was rather amazing she had spoken to him about helping her have cubs and he had considered her request and not once called her a crazy lioness.

That was more remarkable then she could think to explain how that made her feel. She wondered what he was doing and how he felt about everything. Nyimak wasn't really sure what she felt at the moment, perhaps she should go look for her friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG, why was it so hot? Gaius Tiberius huffed to himself, squinting his eyes against the sun as he searched for a shady place to nap, or maybe some water, or....a snack. Was he hungry? Hmm....maybe not, but he could always eat.

...or maybe something else.

Something had caught his eye, no, someone. Well hello there. A lioness, a bit plain perhaps, but there was something....fiery? in her appearance, he was intrigued. Hmmm, what was she doing out here on her own? Yes, very intrigued.

"Hello there, lovely afternoon isn't it."

Wait, how did his hair look? Did it look okay? OMG HE SHOULD HAVE CHECKED BEFORE!

Midnightglow18

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:09 pm
Amon Larethian

Nyimak turned and looked on very curious about this new lion she had never seen before. She had never seen a lion with a mane quite like this male. "Yes, it is a rather lovely day, and you have a very impressive mane I've never seen it's like and that's saying something I've done a lot of traveling. I've met many different lions." She didn't intend to mention that she had met gods before and seen some amazing coats and hairstyles. She didn't talk about gods much in the pride land since their teachings didn't favor the gods much. Nyimak wasn't about to rock their boat she was just curious about all life had to offer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:02 pm
The god smiled, puffing up a bit at the compliment. Flattery, it was mostly certainly the way to his heart (and tasty snacks, he liked snacks too).
c
"Thank you. I like yours too."

The shock of fiery orange, it was quite exotic, charming. So that was what had drawn his attention. Now that he looked at her closer, she was a lovely creature, more than he had initially given her credit for.

"What brings a lovey lady like you out this way?"

Not that he had been paying to particular attention to where here was. Had he wandered into pridelands? It was so hard to tell at the borders and who's land touched who's were.

Midnightglow18

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:12 am
Amon Larethian

Nyimak smiled it was a nice conversation and it was a nice day, she enjoyed meeting new lions from all walks of life and someday she would move on from the pride and discover even more in this world. "Thank you." Nyimak looked out at the land past the pride land. "I can't just stay in the heart of the pride land it's not me, someday I'll move on from the pride land there is far too much in this world to stay in one place forever and grow old never seeing what there is to see." She smiled "I'm Nyimak by the way and you are?" She asked in a curious tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:45 pm
Life in the middle of a pride, a pride with plenty of lions to hunt, plenty of water and warm places to sleep, shade to escape to. One could spend their entire life in peaceful laziness, doing nothing but sleep and eat snacks, getting fat to their heart's content. Why on earth would you ever want to leave that? Mortals were strange he supposed. As a good he could teleport anywhere he wanted whenever he wanted, it made wandering far less....romantic he supposed.

"How impolite of me, I am Gaius Tiberius. It is a pleasure to meet you Nyimak."

A broad smile crossed his maw. Flirting? Yes, perhaps he was flirting a bit, or a lot. He really could not help himself. He was a natural flirt, perhaps it came from his domain, or perhaps he had inherited from his father. But then, how could he ever deny this world of lovely ladies a beauty such as himself.

Midnightglow18

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:59 am
Amon Larethian

Nyimak smiled "It's nice to meet you as well." Except for his mane the male lion looked pretty normal to Nyimak so she wasn't thinking he was a god. Then again it wouldn't be the first time she had met a god or goddess and not realized it. Sometimes that's how god encounters went, other times she came face to face with the god of petrification. Then somehow walked away without becoming a statue. She still recalled her encounter with the god of laughter, which was one of her favorites he was so jolly. "So what brings you to the Pride Land?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:38 pm
"It is a beautiful day, I thought I might someone to share it with."

It was not a lie, it was a nice day, as nice as one could be in the pridelands. Rather hot for his preference, but he was finding it far less stifling than he had before. Amazing the difference the company of a lady can make.

That charming smile, his tail flicking lightly. He might have thought it not unusual for her to not recognize him as a god. He did after all, lack the most obvious sign of a god (not that he'd ever needed wings to get what or where he wanted). Except that, well, no mortal could ever hope to possess his charms, or a mane so fabulous as his own.

Midnightglow18

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:40 pm
Amon Larethian

Nyimak cocked her eyebrow at the handsome fellow with his curly mane. She wondered what sort of someone he was looking for. She didn't think that sort of someone would be her. Besides, she had been talking to a male already, but she didn't love him or anyone else for that matter. She wondered if love was an adventure she wanted or if love would just stand in her way of seeking out her next adventure. Nyimak hadn't seen her friend and his familiars so it seemed her reasons for staying in the pride land were dwindling. "So what sort of lioness or lion do you seek to spend time with you?" She said with a cheeky smile. She had quickly realized he was a flirt. That didn't mean that he was directly flirting with her though. It just seemed to be in his nature and she wouldn't fault him for being who he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:44 pm
There was a slyness in his smile, a paw raised to brush his mane from his eyes.

"Well, perhaps a lioness like you."

Love was the last thought on the god's mind (in fact if there was a last thought, love was after that). Love was for children and mortals who didn't know any better, it was not something that concerned him. A lovely day, a peaceful night, company to enjoy, maybe a little romance, those were the thoughts on his mind.

Midnightglow18

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:13 am
(Fin)  
[IC] Pridelands