Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] Looking for clues.. (Kanoro x Businge)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:04 am
Businge was nervous as she often was, she took a deep breath, she wanted so much. She wanted to help her fellow council members figure out what happened to the female and figure out who had killed the female's mother. She was still pondering hyenas and drag marks as she went toward the border. She wasn't sure if it was the best idea ever, but she still felt like they didn't have enough information and she didn't feel like her meat and greet gathering had given her enough information. She knew the council needed to know more, more clues. She sighed worriedly she would be a failure as a council member. Shaming her mother and future cubs and they would all have to go live in the Outlands.

She wasn't sure if there was a way to put her fears to rest, unless she figured out a way to solve this problem. Then again perhaps she shouldn't be trying to figure it out by herself. Since she might be putting herself in danger going to the border alone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 pm
Midnightglow18

Kanoro had heard from his mother to stay close to the center, but the youngest boy really didn't listen well. Instead, he would rather investigate the claims himself, to disprove them or confirm them. His mother had told him it was near the borders the incident occurred. The problem was, which one was it? The Pridelands were a vast territory.

He decided to try starting from one edge, and would just make his way as far as he could before the sun waned. Luckily for the dark male, it seemed he didn't have far to travel. Halfway through the day, he found a lighter female seeming to inspect the borders as well. The face wasn't familiar to Kanoro, he was terrible at mingling to begin with, but perhaps she had heard the stories too?

"Coming to investigate this supposed murder?" Kanoro asked, approaching the other with a small smirk on his maw.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:54 am
KasaiLoki

Businge jumped and turned when she saw a male she didn't know from the pride, she was really nervous and unsure what to say since many of the council didn't want to frighten the members of the pride by telling them more then they could at this point. They didn't have enough information to really say much of anything. She blinked when he asked her if she was investigating the murders. "Oh, you heard about the murders already.." She said softly. It wasn't really surprising since news traveled quickly in the pride. "Umm I'm Businge and you are?"

(Edited)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:19 am
Midnightglow18

Kanoro nodded, a frown on his maw.

"There's a rumor floating around about them. It's hard to believe that this pride would have gone through such an act. Do we know who was killed?" Kanoro pried. What he couldn't get out of his mother or brother, he would try other sources.

An ear flickered towards her introduction. "Ah, my apologies for my rudeness. I am Kanoro, son of Knox and Otea. Hunter of the pride, although I feel my skills would be better associated to a scout or something equivalent to that." The brown male had pondered a rank change in the past, but never felt ready to really go for it officially. So he stuck with the job of hunter, until he was a little less lazy.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:00 pm
KasaiLoki

Businge wasn't sure if she should be telling pride members who the mother and daughter involved were, was the pride really that large that others wouldn't be able to figure out who was missing. She supposed so since she didn't know the pair either they had never met and she had never met Kanoro either. "Nice to meet you Kanoro.. I'm not sure if the council is ready for the pride to know all the details.." She said softly her tone a bit unconfident.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:54 pm
Midnightglow18

Kanoro hummed at the tight lip of Businge.

"That's a shame, not knowing who they were or letting the pride members know. You guys are what...Up to about ten members now? In a pride our size, I am sure we could probably assist with finding some clues that may be overlooked with not enough eyes. Don't you think, Businge?" Kanoro questioned, a smirk on his maw.

He noted the lack of confidence in her voice and shook his head. He wondered if Soren acted the same way, being in a higher position and all.

"All I am saying is we could help if given more information."  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:16 pm
KasaiLoki

She nodded but she didn't like the smirk on his face and it annoyed her greatly "The council isn't stupid the scouts will be brought in to look for clues, and this matter will be brought to the rest of the pride when the council thinks it is best, that is why we have a council." For Kanoro to suggest that the council was being foolish made her so mad it overrode Businge's shyness when dealing with a male. She sighed out. "I know we need more information and I suggested bringing in the hunters to help search for the daughter and search for clues but that idea was shot down by my fellow council members."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 pm
Midnightglow18

"Ohhh so other's are helping somehow. Interesting." Kanoro was just a mere hunter, so it would explain why he hadn't been told anything.

The brown lion brought up his paws. "Alright alright. No need to get snippy." He stated, waving his paws as if to surrender.

"Why don't you just start it anyways? I mean, do you need the full council approval. Just think, if you took the initiative, and actually found something, they would be praising your name. Businge! I could see it now." His red eyes lit up, putting the thought in her mind as bait. It was questionable whether or not the council member would take it.

"How nice would that be?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:38 pm
KasaiLoki

Businge shook her head she was not moved by Kanoro trying to get her to do as he wished. "No the council is a team for a reason, we will find a way together I do not need to me a hero I serve the pride quietly and kindly. I do not need the pride chanting my name." She said "Good day to you I will look for myself and then return to the council." She said softly but firmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:57 pm
Midnightglow18
Fin :]

"Ah. You're no fun then." Kanoro's paws dropped back to the ground. "No worries, my brother is on the council. I am sure he won't be as tight lipped as you are to get the information out of." The brown lion smirked as he stood. "Best run along then," he said in a singsong voice. "I'll be seeing you around."

The lion turned on his own, deciding to trot along the border to see if he had seen anything of interest before he decided to head home himself. He knew he wouldn't get any information from his brother. He was such an uppity creature that he had never grown too close too.

But, it didn't mean he wouldn't pester him and try.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces