Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP] Meat and greet (Businge x Argyros)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Businge was new to the council but she had been a member of the pride since she was a tiny cub. She loved the pride land it had become her home in every sense of the word and she loved that her mother had come to live here instead of living in the rouge lands. Businge wasn't very happy right now though she felt the tension in the pride. She wasn't sure how many members knew about the murder and about the missing member but she felt like she needed to do something to ease the fears of her pride, her home.

So Businge had the hunters bring meat to the center of the pride and set up a lovely meat and greet for the pride. Welcoming everyone to this little party. She also hoped she would hear some things from her fellow pride members so she could gauge how they felt in this time. Businge wanted to be the best council member she could be. So part of that was being there for those not in the council. Listening to the members of the pride, their problems, their fears. She had her own fears. The fear that they would find the female dead. The fear that she would fail as a council member.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:04 pm
User Image

Argyros was still fairly new to the pride but he had only just heard the dreadful news that had happened to someone upon the pride's lands. It made his heart feel heavy to know that something like that was capable upon the lands that had welcomed him so peacefully.

He did his best to not dwell on it, but it made him greatly concerned for the safety of his mate and any children that they might bring into the world.

Spotting someone up ahead he didn't know who she was or what rank she held, just that she was likely a member of the pride. "Hello, beautiful weather we are having despite everything huh?" Might as well talk about something pleasant right?

Midnightglow18

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:46 am
AstoriaFallen

Businge smiled shyly at the male and she nodded and then said: "Yes it feels strange at times to think about the sun and rain will continue to come and the grass will grow even when something terrible happens, but that is the circle of life.." She said softly. "I'm Businge one of the council members.." She said in a soft tone. "You're welcome to join me to eat." She said doing her best to look him in the eye to be polite though it was hard for her. Businge had never done well talking with males they always made her nervous. "This was supposed to be an open meet and greet but I'm not sure if anyone else will come. Things are tense these days." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:43 pm
Midnightglow18

"Such is life." While he didn't know the family that had been effected by the murder and kidnapping he figured it would be best to just focus on life at paw and live for the good days. He wasn't putting it out of his mind, and would be extra vigilant but truly he just wanted to be himself and not worry about what could or might happen.

"Don't be too hard on yourself if it's just me. Though if you feel like that would be too weird I can always leave." He offered with a light laugh, trying to make light of the situation.

"You never know, there might be a straggler or two that might come along."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:18 am
AstoriaFallen

"That is very true." She said in her soft tone. Businge didn't know the family directly either. She had only recently been appointed to the council. She had grown up in the pride raised by her mother who had been a rouge. She couldn't imagine how the female who was lost felt right now. Businge would be heartbroken and lost without her mother. Businge gave him a shy smile, she still didn't have his name but that was alright. "No it's alright the meat is here so you are welcome to stay, I'm sure no matter what the meat won't go to waste someone will eat it before it goes bad." She looked around and then said "It's alright if that doesn't happen, thank you for coming." She said in a nice tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:57 am
Midnightglow18

Give the meat wasn't fairly old it would keep for a few days so he knew that there was a chance that others would still show up. Besides, he wasn't one to pass up free food and he could always bring Izzy some! Show her what a good provider he was, not that he had hunted it or anything. Call it good use of a situation.

"You're welcome, besides I doubt anyone would truly want to pass up on such a nice meal!" Taking a few bites out of the flesh he licked the blood from his pale colored fur.

"What do you think of what's happened?" He was too curious to not know what others thought about it.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:31 pm
AstoriaFallen

Businge smiled and nodded "And your welcome to take some home with you if you like." She then leaned down and took a piece for herself. She wasn't harsh or greedy with her movements. She sighed and thought on the matter. "I think so much about it, we had a meeting I can't tell you much about it since we of the council decided that wasn't what was best for the pride, but we will figure this matter out I assure you." She looked up at him and looked at him seriously "Have you heard anything from the other members how they are feeling in these dangerous times?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:55 pm
Midnightglow18

"You mean like how you want to handle it, or what happened? It's pretty well known already about what happened. Stuff like that spreads like wild fire, plus one of my friends is trying to enforce the curfew and travelling in pairs. So that's pretty much common knowledge at this point" Then again each lion was their own lion and she might have a different way of wanting to handle things.

He hadn't meant to come off as rude or anything but he already knew a great deal as did a number of those he hung out with mainly because they were in fact friends with one of the council members. "I can understand not wanting to spread panic, but everyone already knows what happened or is going to know soon enough."

He said with a shrug of his shoulders.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:32 pm
AstoriaFallen

Businge nodded "It has certainly been shocking, it's easy to forget that life can be destroyed so easily when we have so much peace and prosperity in the pride lands. I know it's foolish, but I guess it just hurts my heart that a member of our pride is dead and another is missing." She said softly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:38 am
Midnightglow18

Giving a nod of his head he had to agree. "It is a terrible thing indeed." Looking towards the sky he didn't want to stay out too late on this day so he looked back towards her. "Well, I hate to be going so soon, but one can never be too careful these days." As given by the previous events within their lands.

"I wish you well." Giving a nod of his head he turned and headed off.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:39 am
(Fin)  
[IC] Pridelands