Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Moveeeee!"

The bright blue adolescent lioness was trying to get a large rhinoceros to move away from its sleeping spot....in the watering hole. Miae found it gross that the muddy beast felt the need to contaminate the drinking water, and so the spunky girl decided that she was going to get it to move.

So far, it completely ignored her.

"Come on, stop it!" she pouted, ignoring the irritated swaying of the rhino's tail. Its eyes were still closed, flatly ignoring the lioness. Miae was creating quite a ruckus, and she was hoping that maybe someone would come in to help her....and not tell her to leave the poor thing alone before it gored her.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:08 pm
Safaia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zuru was up to his normal no good, rouge non-sense when he found himself in the pride lands looking at a little blue adolescent messing with a rhino. Zuru had few if any fears so he wasn't about to tell her she was crazy and should get the heck away from the beast he did wonder if there was a better way to get the beast to move then what she was doing. "Need a paw?" Zuru asked with a cheeky grin. He was ready to use his voice or a claw to help her get her way, besides it might be exciting to see what happened next.

Zuru lived for the thrill of living and the drive to see what happened next, he wasn't the type of lion to seek the safe and easy road. "I'm Zuru by the way." He said grinning like a fool. Since he more or less was one, doing reckless things and getting into trouble on his adventures.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:17 pm
Miae was so focused on her task to get the stupid rhino to move, she hadn't been paying attention to see if her noise was attracting visitors. For a moment, she didn't realize anyone had spoken to her...until her violet eyes shot open wide and she jumped.

"Ahh!" She swiveled around, her tail smacking into the now-ignored rhino as she came eye-to-eye with a stranger. What....what would mother want her to do in this situation? It was impossible to know if he was a member or not, so she told herself to just trust him.

"Ah...I do! This stupid beast is getting the water all mucky with its mud, and everyone else thinks I'm crazy!" She swapped her tail around, making sure it wasn't hitting the rhino this time. Last thing she needed was to make it charge...

"I....I'm Miae...."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:24 pm
Safaia

Zuru was pretty open-minded considering the last female he had met had been convinced that she knew what tree would be the first to catch fire that season and there was no telling if she was right or if she was crazy so Zuru didn't judge. He grinned again and then said "Nice to meet you kiddo." He looked at the problem and then said "You might want to get out of the way then unless you want to be in the way if this big fella gets mad." Zuru wasn't afraid he was confident he could get out of the way of an angry rhino. He wasn't so sure about a kid getting out of the way in time not to get hurt.

He didn't care about his safety but he wouldn't put Miae at risk of injury or death for his amusement. "So what do you think kid? Roaring, clawing?" He scrunched up his face and then suggested "Talking to the rhino to see if we can reason with him?" The last suggestion was so boring.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:07 pm
Midnightglow18

Well, at least it seemed like he knew something to do with this dumb, stupid rhino, or he probably would have never approached her. She huffed a bit, in that middle-age of uncertain teenage-angst, and being called kiddo didn't help. Instead of picking a fight about it, the adolescent decided to just let it be. If this lion was willing to help pick a fight with a rhino, maybe she didn't want to get on his bad side.

"Well, I'm not dumb enough to claw it," Miae said proudly. "For one thing, I don't want to die. For second....I honestly....don't know if my claws would even be able to do much more than annoy the rhino."

She realized that the rhino was listening to them; its ears were flicking back and forth. It didn't seem to be moving otherwise; perhaps it was enjoying all of this as some twisted game?

"I dunno....I'll admit I haven't tried talking to it yet. Just trying to get it out of the water. Its not even that hot of a day today!!"

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 5:16 pm
Safaia

Zuru was a little disappointed she wanted the sane choice but this was most likely her homeland and certainly not his. Since Zuru had no home he was a wanderer. "Alright, then boring choice it is." He went to the front of the rhino and even with Zuru's large size he was small compared to the beast. "Hey, why are you laying in the watering hole?" He asked boldly. Not a hint of fear in his tone. He was most likely crazy in every lion's eyes that say him. Talking to a rhino head on without even being nervous. Zuru wasn't worried if he did get himself killed somehow no one would mourn him anyway. His twin most likely wouldn't even care since he had no idea where his twin was these days.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 6:15 pm
Midnightglow18

"Ah, be careful!"

Miae still wasn't sure how she felt about this stranger, whether he was crazy or brave, but the last thing she wanted was to see him die because she had a vendetta against this dumb rhinoceros. The guilt would probably eat her alive.

"Ah..." Miae was curious, and kept herself pretty close to see what was going on...just not close enough to touch the beast.

The rhino didn't seem very interested, but its ears were facing Zuru as it listened to his question. Its tail flicked around a few more times, and the beast sighed, as if it was growing tired of the harassment.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:11 am
Safaia

Zuru rolled his eyes well sane wasn't doing him any good so he went behind the rhino and roared loudly. He didn't care if Miae thought he was crazy since there was a good chance he was crazy since his next plan was attacking the rhino to get his way. If all that didn't work then he was out of ideas. He hadn't thought that far ahead, he was ready to run for it and make sure Miae was safe as well though since there was a good chance he would get the rhino to move by pissing the large creature off.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:54 pm
Miae's eyes opened even wider, if that was possible. "Don't...don't....!" The blue lioness felt like she was learning a very quick and direct lesson; don't do anything this crazy lion was doing! Miae still wasn't even sure where he came from, but she didn't want to have to help bury the fool either.

The rhino clearly had had enough. Between the young blue lioness yelling at it, to this lion literally screaming at it...time to go. It huffs and puffed at the dumb lion, but figured that charging would be more work than it was worth. They didn't seem to want to eat the rhino, so it sloooowly pulled itself up onto its feet, making sure to leave quite a mess of muddy water to possibly splash on the pair of lions....and sauntered off towards a shady spot under a scraggly tree.

Miae….watched the dumb rhino slowly start to leave, and exclaimed when some of the muddy water got on her. "H-hey!" she grumbled, trying to wipe the bits of mud that cling to her fur. Still....success? She turned to Zuru, still a bit in awe.

"I can't believe you did it! I ...I think, anyway."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 2:26 pm
Safaia

Zuru was rather confused himself he had expected this to be much more exciting this place for boring as all heck. He yawned he had helped Miae get what she wanted and he was getting bored. He needed to move along soon. The mud didn't bother Zuru he jumped into the water making a splash. Then he got back out and shook himself off. He shrugged his large shoulders "No big deal, not as exciting as I thought it would be but oh well."  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 pm
"Maybe, but you still got the dumb beast to move!"

Miae just realized that...maybe he did want a bit of a fight. Miae hadn't been interested in one, so she was glad it didn't come down to a rampaging rhino making a ruckus in this small watering hole.

"Um...well, thank you for your help, Zuru. I didn't really expect anyone to actually come help me." Miae knew she had been getting some side-eyes from a few other lions in the broad area, but probably because they wouldn't have dared to bother a resting rhino. Best to let the beasts do as they please, or rick a goring.

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:36 pm
Safaia

Zuru frowned "What do you mean Miae?? Don't you have friends or family that would have come to help you?? Your pride?" He looked around "This is a pride land right?" He asked cocking his eyebrow and sniffing the air.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:12 pm
"Y....yeah, but I don't think anyone was going to help me with moving a dumb rhino..." Miae was feeling a little foolish, but rightfully so. She probably never should have attempted to pick a fight with the massive beast, and that was probably why no one wanted to even help her.

Not that the young adolescent would ever admit that she made a mistake.

"But, thank you for your help!! Its been a bit dry lately, so I feel like we need to keep all the water around here as clean as possible, right?"

Then it dawned on her. "Oh! You're not from around here!" The borders were always open in the Pridelands, but Miae had never met an outsider before. "Wow, well...Pridelands isn't all that bad, I promise."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:18 pm
Safaia

Zuru didn't feel serious about pretty much anything, he didn't care about pretty much anyone but the idea of no one helping this young lioness made him angry. "Still someone should have helped you, not a stranger who decided to take up a paw in the matter. Are you sure your being taken care of here Miae, I know it's none of my business but I won't feel right about moving on to my next adventure if you're not being supported by your pride. Even if the choice is dumb family should look out for one another." Zuru shook his large mane and then said "Nope I don't have a home, never did, had a twin, not sure what happened to him though. So it's just me by my lonesome. I've traveled to the sea and swam in the ocean, traveled to a valley for a drinking contest, I love the spice of life."  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Safaia

Vice Captain

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:36 pm
"I have a great family!" Miae bristled. "I have a whole six brothers and sisters....so my mom is a little out-numbered. I'm sure they're....off over that way," she waved towards the west. They were probably learning to hunt, whime Miae was just making a ruckus.

"But wow...just a twin, and you've been to the ocean?! You've done a lot of things already, Zuru." Miae wasn't sure if she ever wanted to leave home. She was curious, since her dad wasn't of the Pridelands, but the safety in numbers thing kept her pretty far in the Prideland borders.

"I bet your next adventure will be great, too! Now you can add a rhino to your stories!"

Midnightglow18

[IC] Pridelands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces