Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP]An Ego to Stroke(Al'ndru, Seikih & Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:20 pm
It's an injustice!

The tall man sitting by the lake let an aggravated sigh out as his dragons words filled his mind. V'kenti had announced his other wingsecond not too long ago and ever since then Alucarth had been insufferable.

"There isn't any need to get upset about it Alucarth." The dark haired man yawned, not bothering to cover his mouth either. The small bronze that had been angrily pacing turned his head around to stare at his, red flecked in his eyes. A brown was made a wingsecond. That is not the upsetting part, the fact that the brown is bigger the I am! He will think he can just...walk over me! That he is more powerful then I am!

Al'ndru flattened his face with his hand, feeling the anger that Alucarth was putting out, but so use to it that he had just ignored it easily. This was how things had always been, Alucarth snapping out at slights, especially about his size. Al'ndru could honestly care less about it, even though Alucarth was a small bronze didn't mean he wasn't as capable as others. V'kenti had seemed to understand that, even though Al'ndru found himself wondering why he had been chosen as a wingsecond, but he wasn't going to complain.

Mine! Are you listening? "Honestly? No, I'm not Alucarth. I've heard this rant from you before. Perhaps you should find someone else who will give you attention. Maybe go and rant to your mother about the injustices of everything." The bronze faltered at this, wondering if he should go to Eveleth and yet, no he couldn't waste his mothers time with this, he needed someone else who would listen to him and, unlike his rider, stroke his ego.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:04 pm
Seikih and Kath were just....watching their wing. It was pleasant, only worrying about being a Rider at her young age, and with a new dragon to boot. Leaning across a Green neck as they hovered over the lake, she took a moment to take stock....until Kath saw something and bounced a bit in the air,
Oh Mine! Handsome Alucarth and HIs are below, can we go, please?
That got Seikih to flush softly, her gray eyes studying the starry green hide. Go? She herself had a fascination with the Bronzerider, but how to tell someone else that. It was this thought that had the Green lowering them to the ground, helping her Rider off so that she could sidle over to the Bronze.

With a sweet croon, the smaller dragon seemed to almost lower herself before him,
Brilliant Alucarth, what distresses you so? Such a lovely bronze as yourself should have no troubles at all. Whoever has upset you in such a manner? Her creel was plaintive, meant to give him any platitudes he might seek, to boost his ego. While Kath herself might think herself the most beautiful and perfect dragon on Pern, she was not above serious flattery.

BastetAmun

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 8:51 pm
Alucarth was too busy with his brooding and wanting to rant to have noticed anyone else touch down in the bowl near them. Al'ndru, on the other hand, had noticed but the man only cracked his eyes for a moment to see who it was before he closed them again, staying right where he was and resting against the rock. Let the green stroke the bronze's ego if she wanted to, it kept him from having to endure any more of Alucarth's pointless ranting.

Hearing the sweet voice made Alucarth stop and he turned his head to look at the green. His eyes looked over her, losing the red flecks, though some orange still stayed, he was still frustrated of course. More blues began to whirl into his eyes as he heard her words, holding his head up higher as she complimented him. At least here was someone who wanted to hear about him and his troubles.

I shouldn't trouble you with this Kath. I am just...upset about the brown that was made Wingsecond. He is very capable but...well it is truly not such a big problem. Al'ndru let out a snort, hearing his dragons words. He was acting sheepish now, not wanting the green to think him foolish, or have himself bring up the fact that he was small.

Finally pushing himself up to a standing position, Al'ndru walked lazily over to where Seikih stood. "He is all up and arms a moment ago and yet your Kath comes around and suddenly he is very sheepish about his problem....Perhaps he does not want her to think little of him." That one word, spoken to Seikih, made the bronze whip his head around, red flashing for a moment as he looked at his rider. Al'ndru ignored him, looking just bored with the world in all honesty.

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 1:20 pm
BastetAmun

The smaller Green twined around him, crooning prettily, It troubles you, lovely Alucarth. How could I wish to do anything but HEAR! She twined around him, before pressing up against him and letting out a sweet sound, I am ever yours to speak to about anything that might trouble you. Sometimes you are upset, and if it is over the dragon who has joined you as the Second, I do understand. The starry Green was intent on cooing and fawning.

By Al'ndru, seikih raised a brow, looking over the Bronze as he glared, "Oh, don't get all red-eyed over this. Just because you're all up in arms over this, that, and another." Leaning back, she at last looked at Al'ndru, raising a brow, "You're not alone in your frustration, trust me. Kath's pandering is a bit much for me."  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:49 pm
Kath wound her way around him, pressing up against him as she spoke so sweetly. The bronze was sure this pretty little green was just trying to play him, trying to fawn and gain his attention and affection. While he knew this, the bronze didn't seem to care about her reasoning for it. Perhaps he would later if he caught her doing the same to another bronze, especially if it was a larger bronze, as it was he finally relented, especially when she brought up the Wingsecond and said she understood.

I am glad someone at least understands. He had shot Al'ndru another look before turning his attention back towards Kath instead. I know that browns make very excellent wingseconds, though I find myself fearing he will decide to use his size to try and muscle me out of my own position of power. There was a sigh in his words as he leaned his head towards her. Sweet Kath, it is quite humiliating to have this brown be larger then me...a bronze....I fear people will think poorly of me because of it.

Seikih's words at Alucarth had the man laughing, glad she wasn't afraid to tell the dragon off. He had seen her and her Kath during their practice's before, they were a formidable team even with being as young as they were. "Sometimes I'd rather a pandering and brown-nosing bronze then his yipping one I got." Alucarth was ignoring his rider, focusing fully on Kath. Al'ndru turned his head to look at Seikih again. "His constant whining and fighting, especially when he was younger, got me into a lot of trouble with V'mel..."

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff