Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] the night lillies bloom (Nikos and Kambrye Dragneel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikos glops down the forest trail. It was becoming night. He thinks about the flower he had been nursing a flower for weeks in an small clearing in the forest it was now just starting to bloom. He didn't know why he cared about it. But to him it was very special. He slows to a walk. It might bloom to night. He smirked and turned into the small clearing and watches the flower as he gets closer to it. He sniffs the small flower. He thinks of whom he might give bloom to. A stranger could be fun.

L e r i l y e
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:10 pm
User Image

As twilight turned to full night Kambrye found herself gliding just above the treeline, her mane rippling in the breeze while her soft shimmering wings used that wind to her advantage, requiring only a few beats at a time to maintain her height. She playfully batted at the branches and leaves just at her paw's reach, her mind wondering, a gentle smile grazing her soft white muzzle, It had been a mostly relaxing day, just looking for new sights to take her attention away, and what a beautiful night it was becoming!

She continued this path for a while, letting the sky's twinkling stars be her guide, when out of the corner of her glowing eye she noticed a clearing. A deep yawn chose that moment to remind her that falling asleep while flying was not such a great idea, with a sigh and a flick of her scaled tail, she descended into that gap between the trees, not noticing that another occupied the space until she nearly landed on him.
"Oh! Oh my! I'm so sorry!" she gasps while rearing back in the air, before a few quick pulls of her wings bring her a few steps back from running into the green stallion. Paw's sink into soft grass covered earth as ears flick in all different directions. She takes a moment for her racing heart to settle. Her gaze catching the sight of the flower he seems to be hovering by. "I'm so sorry for that! It appears I allowed myself to space out a little too much today, haha." she laughs a little at herself before giving a proper nod. "I'm Kambrye, would you care for some company? I was just landing here for a bit to rest." she gives a smile, hoping that this stallion wouldn't chase her off as she notices just how sore her wings have become. 'I really did over do it today...' she looks back at the flower, admiring it before allowing her gaze to wonder over the stallion in front of her, and then the ring of trees around them both. It really was a nice little clearing!.  

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 1:05 pm
- He blinks and watches a white pawed winged beauty almost flew into him. he protects the flower and watches her land.-" it's ok I know I blend in to the night or at least the trees." - he smiles and watches her, he then uncovers the flower and nice's.- " I'm the protector of this clearing. I'm Nikos it is nice to me you. " - he bows his head.-

- he stares at her face and body. She was quite beautiful he had never seen anything like her-" Hello miss Kambrye you are welcome to stay and rest. You look tired. I could bring you a drink of water.? You are quite safe here." - he smiles.-

L e r i l y e

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff