[ORP GAME] MUD RUN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:05 pm
So many dragon and rider pairs were full of ambition, they had the drive and desire to be the best, earn a place as a wing leader. Fight thread and inspire others to heroic heights not seen before in all the ages of pern.

Which was all very well for them but K'gan shared none of those dreams. And instead of preparing the weyr for the war on thread he was planning something much more entertaining. The weyr needed someone to remind everyone to let their hair down once in a while. A tough job but someone had to do it.
By Nature K'gan had a short attention span and was easily distracted however on the rare occasion he did set his mind to something the results were impressive.

He stood in a large clearing between set somewhere between the weyr and the beach. It was within walking distance of the weyr while at the same time being far enough away that people were unlikely to just happen upon the area. Surrounding him was scrub land too barren and salted by the sea winds to be any good for farming and growing more than a few hardy plants and grasses but it was perfect for K'gan's needs.

Set in a rough circle around the area was a home made Obstacle course. A wall hammered together from scrap wood and materials. Handholds of various sizes dotted over it's surface, a large bit of netting stretched and pegged down to use as a crawl challenge and a large pit with a make shift structure and rope swing above it. As well as a few others.

K'gan surveyed his kingdom with pride, but it still needed some finishing touches. He looked up as the beat of large wings ruffled the surrounding scrub bushes. "Easy Sin, easy." K'gan projected up to his blue partner.
"Left a bit, right a bit, there! Perfect. Now!"

With a small dragon bark of delight Singarth released his hold on one side of the large chest he supported under him, as he did so all the water it had been holding inside rained down across the obstacle field. K'gan threw up his arms with a whoop of delight. "Yes, dead on. Well done Sin." The Blue preened at the praise still hoovering above the ground. "Do we need another mine?" Singarth questioned.
"No, I think we're good come on down."

Obediently the blue circled the area, set the large water tight chest down to the side and dropped down beside his rider. He let his head drop hopefully to K'gan's level and the young man obliged him with an eyeridge scratch. "We did good." he promised the dragon. The chest of sea water was not the first delivery they had dropped on the grounds. They had been soaking it regularly during the week long construction resulting in quagmire around the course. Slick, sticky oozing mud without any patch of dry ground relief or steady footing.

K'gan and Singarth now both stood in the only safe dry spot a few meters away from the course itself where a small table stood holding a megar offering of food that K'gan had manged to pilfer, wheedle and beg from out of the weyr kitchen. It also had some of his booze reserve and a large barrel of fresh drinking water for those that would be participating.

"Right, it's time. Send out the call Singarth."
The blue chuffed, readied himself and then opened a channel to broad cast to all Dragons to Western weyr any others that were near enough to hear.

"My Rider K'gan invites all of yours to join him for a Fun mud run obstacle course.it will be a lot of fun with running and chasing and falling and more chasing. " He flashed them all the visual of the course and the nearby points of reference for an easy jump between. "Feel free to bring any friends or family with you"

At the same time a small blue flitt had gotten his signal and was blanket bombing the weyr bowel with flyers for the even.

FOLLOW ME

This Flitt can lead you to fun!

Mud Run obstacle course!

See who is the best in the weyr and who is the worst.
Challenge yourself.

Food and drink provided.

Mystery prize for the winner.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:07 pm
How to play.

This is an rp but also a game!
Unlike K'gans previous game this is also fun for the whole family.
Anyone, of any age is welcome to join including weyrlings and candidates.

Aim of the game:

This is a mud run Obstacle course, participants have to get over the four obstacles and make a dash for the finish line, the first one over, wins.

Simple as that.

The three obstacles (and a forth tie breaker) you will be facing down are:

The walll

A rope swing over the pit.

Crawl net

Mud Dash

Put please be aware that the whole course has been soaked and water over dirt makes MUD and lots of it. Everything is slick and sticky at the same time. Your poor character is likely to be falling all over the place and absolutely covered in the stuff by the end.

(Each Obstacle will get a more detailed description during the rp)

To Pass the Obstacles:

You will need to roll a 4 sided dice to see how you tackle each Obstacle,
the results are as follows:

1: Well done! You are a beautiful majestic f**ker and you bounded over that wall like a mighty stag. People have tears in their eyes witnessing your athletic prowess.

2: Wellllll you got over the Obstacle but it was less Mighty stag and more like the flopping of a half dead fish. Try and pick yourself up, dust yourself up and hope no one was watching too closely.

3:Oooooo So close, you almost had it but at the last minute your foot slipped or you lost your grip and down you went into the mud.

4: Nope complete failure, this whole obstacle is just a mystery to you, The logistics behind a rope swing have never seemed more complicated. If you try your failure is complete or you could just hang back to analyze the situation for the next round.

If you roll 1 or 2 you get over the Obstacle and can move onto the next one during the post round.
If you roll 3 or 4 you are stuck at your current challenge into the next round. and fall behind. Oh no!

Please post in Bold the name of the obstacle your character is tackling at the start of each rp post. I.e

K'gan at The wall

Rp goes here of K'gan trying to scramble up the mud slicked surface.....

Dragon Card!

I know sometimes the dice can be cruel and your character might be stuck at a particularly challenging obstruction.

Never fear! There is still hope. At ONE time during the game your character can play the Dragon card. This means that your character can summon a dragon to help them over the troublesome obstacle. You do not have to roll to pass while playing this move, you just add DRAGON CARD in bold at some point during your post.

You can have your characters own dragon help them, however if they do not have a dragon (or their dragon is still too small) Singarth, K'gans sweet playful blue is on hand to Lift your character over to the next stage.

If you do decide to use Singarth, make sure you quote me in your post and I will include a small dragon driven rescue into my next post.  

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:28 am
Farellen had been banned from participating in K'gan's plans from the moment Farellen knew about it, that didn't stop him helping set up where he could, his bad arm still pulled up in a sling for the time being to let it rest after some muscle exercises given to him by the healers.

While he couldn't Compete, there was absolutely no way he was missing this, it looked like great fun, so he was there to run alongside the course (staying away from anything that could re-break his still healing arm, as ordered by the MasterHealers themselves) Cheering the competitors on.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:03 pm
Vosin, come out here and remove this papers this confounded lizard decided to drop on me. And a small blue lizard had better make himself scarce or he'll find out how well he flies inside my mouth. The disgruntled queen directed the last part of her comment toward the firelizard who'd dumped papers onto her face.

Vosin looked up from her work, feeling the gold wake irritably. Killakeeth wasn't usually happy when awoken from a nap. She pushed herself from her chair and hoped the firelizard had the sense to make himself gone. Vos didn't think the dragon would snack on a smaller cousin, but she never knew.

Strolling outside she scanned the skies, but didn't see the firelizard in question. Vosin looked over at Killakeeth and felt her lips twitch. Plastered to the dragon's face was a number of fliers. She laughed and started pulling them off. "At least his aim was good." She glanced down to see what was all over the papers.

"Hey look at this." She held up a flier to the gold, but as close as she was standing she made the gold go cross-eyed. What does it say? "Ooops sorry," she said after a laugh. "There's a mud run. Let's go and watch." She waited for Killakeeth to get directions, then swung up for the quick hop over. Vosin nodded at the impressive display laid out as the dragon wheeled overhead. "We should have a good view there and be out of the way." Sometimes it was a difficulty having so large a dragon.

Killakeeth landed neatly despite her bulk and Vosin slid down her shoulder to stand beside her head. Her hand resting comfortably on the large jaw. Doesn't look like anyone has started yet. We're in good time.

magnadearel

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:48 pm
They'd been practicing their flying when the message arrived, or rather Aleyath had been flying and O'len had been encouraging him from the ground. As soon as the brown heard the words mud and obstacle and running and falling and chasing, he sped toward the ground, landing with a clumsy thud. When he reached his rider's side, Aleyath butted his head against O'len's chest, nearly knocking the man to the ground.

Sorry! There's an obstacle course! Can we go?

Aleyath was a little disappointed to find that the course wasn't actually for dragons, but he brightened a bit when O'len said he would give it a try. Thankfully, the weyrling was wearing some older clothing, so it wasn't a hard decision to make. Though if he was being honest with himself, he would have agreed to enter either way, just to make his dragon happy. He nodded in greeting to those present, idling around the starting area until the race began.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:26 pm
Soui...couldn't read one more paper, or one more worklist. She knew it was important to study and learn, but sometimes her brain needed something else to focus on rather than healing basics 101. Her small escape into the sunshine was greeted with a paper slapping her in the face, nearly bringing her to surprise tears, though the message she read on it was far more positive.

It didn't take long for the little healer to find herself on the sands, surrounded by new faces and a new adventure. This certainly was the break she'd been looking for, and the teen started to stretch in preparation for what was to come. Soui wasn't exactly known for being super athletic or dexterous, but she didn't see any harm in trying.

"This really looks fun, though I wonder if there's a sort of height limit? Or age limit?" The others here seemed to be riders, and far older than she was. Was this actually only for certain people, despite what she read on the flyer?  

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Oil and flour spread across her belly and hips, red hair spilling out of the ponytail she'd managed to pull it into while she'd been baking that cake for the festival that was coming up for the new Weyrlings after that recent Hatching, Onasta was not expecting the slap of paper to hit her in the face. It really only added insult to injury, but when she pulled it from her face she saw exactly what it was for and let a laugh escape her. Only K'gan would come up with another way to have a good time that, fortunately, didn't involve any alcohol this time! Hand on her hip she looked up at the errant fire lizard that was throwing all the fliers around and looked back towards the obstacle course that she could see in the distance.

Mud didn't bother her, she spent hours washing down and oiling a giant brown dragon each week and had gotten well over any hangup about mud or dirt long ago. Sending off a quick thought to her big brown, the redheaded rider wandered over to the obstacle course with a happy laugh, excitement building in her. The blue rider had some of the best parties and games, even better was the fact that she wouldn't ended up hammered this time thanks to her small stature and too much of his 'special brew' like last time! So it was certain to be a lot more fun.

A giant shadow passed over her as the brown dragon made his way there as well, wings pushing Jibasth all the way there long before she managed to arrive. He was the color of mud, at least in places on his patched and swirled body, but the big dragon was rather happy he didn't have to participate in the mud run himself as it always meant more washing that his rider had to do. But if she were the one that was covered in mud then it would only be more amusing for him. To her credit, Onasta only smacked at his large leg lightly as she walked up beside him and peered at the course and all of those assembled.

"Well that wall looks truly impressive! I might have my work cut out for me with these short legs though!" Onasta said loudly, her grin wide and her icy colored eyes dancing. She was beyond excited to see what K'gan had in store for her and those assembled today and she waved to all those in attendance as she waited for it to start.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:12 pm
Singarth was excited. He hovered by K'gan for a few minutes, shifting from foot to foot but after a while the tension got to much and with a mighty downward flap he launched into the air twisting and circling, swooping and looping in the air as he waited for the rest of the potential runners to arrive.

He had the dragon zoomies.

Twisting back and forth in the air with no set direction, coming to a brief stop to observe his changing surroundings before zooming off again. K'gan watched him from below, delighting in his antics. He knew his own mounting excitement and antcipation had likely caused singarth to go a bit off the rails.

Farellen was the first to arrive and K'gan jogged over to join him. "Excellent you made it!" He hold him giving him a firm slap on the back. "Since you can't join in the fun can you make sure everyone gets some water when they finish the race?" he asked motioning to the large water barrel and the stack of empty cups beside it. "It's hot today and I don't want anyone collapsing." he grinned. "Of course, they might as well since I am totally gunna win" He gave the boy another back slap before he trotted off to greet the rest of the competitors that were arriving in dribs and drabs. Either guided by Singarths call and aerial acrobatics or lead to the site by his faithful blue firelizard.

The arrival of the great queen was hard to miss and k'gan raised an arm to greet her and her rider. However when they settled some distance away and made no move to come forward K'gans eyebrow arched. Oh nonono. That wouldn't do at all. Putting on his best and most appealing smile he ran over to the pair reaching out for names from his dragon along the way. "Heey! Vosin right? Excellent glad you could make it. I'm K'gan, but really now you can't start the race from all the way over here."
Without warning he slipped his arm through the loop of the gold' riders limb and tried to coax her into walking with him closer to the starting line. "Can't wait to see you run looks like you are representing all the gold riders in the race today so no pressure." He teased all the time doing his best to get her closer to the line. However he was no bully and he wouldn't force her if she really didn't want to go. Luckily for her he also had the attention span of a gnat and when he saw several more people arriving he released her to go and greet him. "Better get your stretches in now before we start." He advised Vosin as a parting word.

O'len and Soui were both spotted and marked by the flying blue before they got to the course so K'gan was ready to greet them both. "Fantastic, love it." The blue rider enthused "A New weyrling and a candidate. Let's see if you can beat us elders hmm?" He was 26, hardly a senior but older than the two before him, so he could say that right? "Starting line if over there, we're just about to get going."

Onasta was the last one to arrive from the initial wave of reactions to his invitation but as a familar face and practiced hand at his games she deserved a more personal welcome. K'gan bounded over to her and swept her into a surprise hug. Almost knocking both of them off their feet. "And little red!" He called, making up her new nick name on the spot. "Think you can keep up this time?" he teased. "You're big brown here too? Excelent. Best of luck beating me, the master of games." He crowed pulling back from the hug to strike a suitable majestic winner's pose with his head up and his hands on his hips. But he couldn't keep it up, and broke up into a snort of amusement at his own false arrogance. "Good luck though. I managed to get my hands on a pretty good prize." He winked and was off again.

Once all the would be mud runners had lined up across the start line K'gan took up a spot before them supporting a large metal bowel in his hands that was wrapped carefully in several layers of cloth. "Thankyou all for coming to me mud run." he started. "Of course this is mainly for fun but I do also have a prize! I found this little guy on the beach the other day, some wherries had dug up the clutch and eaten the rest but I managed to scare them off and save this one. I think it's just about ready to hatch." He finished by pulling the top cover off the bowel to show a perfect little firelizard egg, iridescent with rainbow colour. The bowel had been packed with a careful mix of sand and heating rocks to keep the egg at just the right temperature.

User Image

With the egg still exposed K'gan walked it back to the table and set it down, ready for the winner to collect.

With that done K'gan took his own spot ready on the start line. "Okay, another thing, I am going to allow dragons to help everyone ONCE during the race, you can call your own, or if you don't have one shout for Singarth, he's the big blue guy up there!" he pointed at the circling dragon "And he'll help you now. Since you all have fresh motivation let's get this show on the road." He took one last glance along the line.

"THREE.....TWO.....ONE, GO!"

Revel1984

magnadearel

Smerdle

houllow

Hattaki

Quote:

A Few notes: YES thanks to Uta the winner of this race will be taking home that lovely Firelizard egg. If you win it just post it in the main thread to let the staff know and it should hatch pretty much straight away.

The colour of the flitt is a surprise I have no idea what it is.
Even if K'gan wins the race, I won't be claiming the egg so it will go to the first runner up.

If more than one person wins the race at the same time, there will be a tie breaker.
Only one person can win the egg sadly.

Now, NEW PEOPLE CAN STILL JOIN THE THREAD FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE EGG TILL THE END OF THE FIRST ROUND.

So you have about three days to get yours posts in.

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Sinders Path rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:19 pm
First obstacle:The Wall

The Wall

The wall is pretty much that, it's a 8 foot structure made of wooden planks. It has a few built in notches and hand holes to help you you climb up and over it but it is still straight up and over, steep and covered in mud.

If you fail to cross the mighty wall this time you have to try again next round.

k'gan at The Wall

K'gan had built this obstacle course. He had organised the race and he had laid out the challange. Of course, he had to win, but that would mean little if he couldn't do it with a little challenge and flair. Coiling his muscles like a tunnel snake about to strike K'gan launched himself off the start line, sprinted the few steps towards the first obstacle and kicked off the ground into a jump.

His aim was to get half way up the wall under the jump and then elegantly swing over the top, land perfectly and keep going.....It didn't work.

He had not taken into account the mud on the ground which clung to him and held him like glue so his jump barley got him off the floor. And his angle was off so he went 'splat' against the wall face first instead of reaching for it. He scrabbled to get some sort of hold but missed that as well and fell backwards into the mud.

Singarth instantly fell about laughing, bulging his amusement from on high. K'gan rolled his eyes and grinned as he picked himself back up with a great scuuuulllp of mud. It was a good thing the blue was still on the wing or he might have fallen over in his mirth. But as other dragons arrived he started to circle back down into the weyrbowl. Zoomies done.  
Hattaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 pm
Onasta at The Wall ~

It was no mystery to anyone that Onasta knew K’gan and well enough in fact for him to wrap her up in a hug so sudden that she had to stagger in order to stay on her feet, laughing the entire time. The man was nothing if not boisterous and she certainly loved any contest or party that he threw, it always got people in a good mood and parties were always a welcome in the face of their reality on Pern now. So it was that she returned his hug with just as much gusto, her arms strong after turns and turns of flying and training. Turns and turns of cleaning down and oiling her big brown too, Jibasth was certainly not the smallest dragon that ever hatched from an egg.

“You should know that I’d never miss one of your games, K’gan! Looks like Jibasth’ll have to watch from the sidelines unless I need him, but hopefully that won’t happen.” One of her icy eyes winked up at him as she put both hands on her hips and surveyed out his field of play. “How on Pern you got this much mud I will never know, unless you made all of it. It’ll be one heck of a clean up afterwards, but it’ll be fun while we’re playing.”

With a laugh she took her place beside the small healer she could swear she’d seen once before and a weyrling, only one was taller than she was, the other even her short height dwarfed. Certainly it would be an interesting race if K’gan had his say about it, but Onasta would have to see how many times she wound up face down in the mud before she even tried to pass judgment on the course. With a shout everyone took off and even if her stride was short she was able to make it to the wall without an issue, eyes scanning the lowest hand and footholds that she could find before she flung her whole body at it. If anything it paid off though and she was scaling the wall without much more than a slip here or there.

To her guilt, it seemed that her foot found the same hold the tiny healers did and though she tried to avoid it she might have stepped on the girl’s fingers in the process, but to stop meant that she would fall down along with her. Once she scaled up to the top she leaned over and yelled down an apology before she hopped to the other side, laughter bubbling up from her chest when she realized that she was indeed the only one on this side so far.

Don’t get overly cocky, you’ll fall on the next one if you do! Jibasth warned in an amused tone, there was pride threaded through there at least. Onasta could hear it even as she turned to run to the next obstacle.

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

houllow rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:01 pm
It was time to start, and Soui finally decided to look at the obstacles.....and her soul slightly sank. Many of them were huge, she was rather tiny, but that didn't mean she was going to give up! With a running start that likely could have gone faster, she attempted to make her way up and over the wall.

Things seemed to be going well for the moment, though when her hand reached for a spot she was surprised to find someone's foot already there. Unhurt, since it was her fingers who'd knocked the shoe and not the other way around, Soui tried to adjust her grip to keep going.

The climbing wasn't so hard, considering she had to work her body to be an effective healer, and she was almost to the top ....

...only to fall short of her goal. Her grip failing at the last minute, the tiny healer felt herself slide down back the way she came and into the mud. It splashed up around her, startling her at first, but ending with heavy laughter.

"Looks like I'm off to a great start!" The mud coated her legs and most of her clothing, with some bits holding onto her hair like a nice coat of paint. It prompted more laughter as she attempted to wipe her face, sending a smear over pale skin.

[ THE WALL: fail ]  
Smerdle rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:13 pm
O'len at The Walllll

O'len was smirking by the time K'gan announced the start of the race, Aleyath's excited encouragement chasing away any anxiety he might have felt about the competition. Truth be told, there wasn't much to begin with. This was the perfect distraction from the recent surprises life had thrown his way, and the possibility of a firelizard in his future was an added bonus. He wasn't sure Liat would appreciate him showing up with a new pet, but at least in this instance, he could always claim a rider had given it to him.

The weyrling shot forward when they were given the go ahead, scaling the wall with gusto until... he wasn't anymore. O'len slipped and fell onto his back, sending up a wave of mud that matched the one the small healer nearby had kicked up. He shook off the spots of light that danced in front of his eyes and got back to his feet with a chuckle, mentally dissuading his dragon's offer of help. There were still four more obstacles to go, and nearly everyone had failed this first one with him. He wasn't yet that far behind.

Quote:
3: Oooooo So close, you almost had it but at the last minute your foot slipped or you lost your grip and down you went into the mud.

Smerdle

Scamp

magnadearel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:26 pm
Vosin @ The Wall

Killakeeth settled down with her legs tucked comfortably under her and raised a wing to provide shade for her rider. She rumbled a greeting to the other dragons that came with their riders. She watched the blue show off his zoomies with amusement. Good day sir and Singarth, Killakeeth said to the hosting pair. Thank you for the invite, despite the unusual delivery method.

Vosin was relaxing and stretching. It felt good to get out and unkink her back. She watched as several competitors arrived and tried to judge who would do best on which obstacle. I bet that tiny little healer will do great at the crawl net. Vosin commented to her dragon. Nah, she will do well on the tight rope. She was surprised when the host came over and looped his arm through hers.

"Hi K'gan. This looks..... oh wait? I wasn't going to join though. Just here to watch really." Killakeeth rumbled with amusement. You should join Vosin. It will do you good. The dragon comment so both riders could hear. Vos grinned and shrugged, allowing herself to be drawn closer. "Alright then." She waved her hand, "I would if the goldriders would claim me as part of their group," she grinned with a laugh. Vosin nodded and watched him as he went to round up others who were showing up. How do I let you wrangle me into this? Because you like fun things, calm the calm reply.

Broadcasting to all, Place your bets! Place your bets! Bet on yourself, bet on a friend. Come one come all. Killakeeth's eyes whirled a bright green. If anyone needs a lift over an obstacle, you can ask me as well.

Vosin snickered at her dragon as she found a spot at the starting line. She'd never intended to join in, only watch, but she couldn't resist the good cheer from the blue's rider. It would be fun in the end. The woman arched a brow as he displayed a prize for the winner. The shell was a beautiful rainbow color. Whoever won it would be a lucky person.

She set into place and waited for the countdown. It wasn't long in coming and she dashed toward the wall. It was so much bigger up close than she'd thought when she'd been standing with Killakeeth. Up to the wall she ran, and pretty much smacked face first into it. No way she was getting over it on this try! Pitiful Vosin. It's a good thing I didn't bet on you winning. Hey you're the one who suggested it would be fun. Ye of so little faith.

Prism Shine rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:13 am
A mud run? That sounded quite fun! Ezyzu was near bouncing following after where the blue flitt had come from, following the directions on the flyers that had been dropped. Khamaith has a lovely dream, the balm to her when her blood started to stir. But she was itching to move and run, get her blood moving and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to. A prize was involved, something she wasn’t quite concerned with -- but it was a mystery prize after all. Maybe it might be something nice!

I know you’ll do amazing, my sweet girl. Khamaith all but crooned, trying her best to keep up with her rider. Her eyes, always a depth of blues, flickered green with Ezyzu’s excitement at being able to run.

It looked like they were getting there just in time. The prize was revealed as they walked up, a wonderful, colorful flitt egg! Ezyzu bounced, leaning down to kiss Khamaith’s head as she headed to the starting line. The little gold gently wove through the gathered crowd to watch, gently making her way so where she could see and settled down with a sleepy croon of encouragement.

The junior weyrling bounced, barely able to see who was in the starting line at her sides before the starting word went off. Here she goes! With a bounce, Ezyzu runs towards the wall…

{Ezyzu at The Wall}

Quote:
4: Nope complete failure, this whole obstacle is just a mystery to you, The logistics behind a rope swing have never seemed more complicated. If you try your failure is complete or you could just hang back to analyze the situation for the next round.

...nope. Nope. Ezyzu tried to screech to a halt, her feet slipping in the mud that made her slip and slide a few feet before hitting a clumsy stop. She looked up, eyeing the wall as it suddenly seemed to grow and stretch above her. Vertigo made her shake her head wildly. It was just a wall. Just a wall! Walls couldn’t move on their own.

She scrambles to her feet, taking a few steps back to eye the wall and keep an eye on the foot and hand holds that now stood out as she took a better look at the towering wall.  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:56 pm
I am So so sooooooooo sorry guys. Life was hectic and thread fall distracted me and gahhhhh. Anyway back to it.

As not many people got over the wall I am reworking the rolls a little to make it easier. XD We do need someone to win after all.

So now I want everyone to roll a 6 sided dice!

1: Well done! You are a beautiful majestic f**ker and you bounded over that wall like a mighty stag. People have tears in their eyes witnessing your athletic prowess.

2: Wellllll you got over the Obstacle but it was less Mighty stag and more like the flopping of a half dead fish. Try and pick yourself up, dust yourself up and hope no one was watching too closely.

3: You made it over, yay for you. You didn't do anything special but nor did you humiliate yourself. Carry on.

4:Oooooo So close, you almost had it but at the last minute your foot slipped or you lost your grip and down you went into the mud.

5: Nope complete failure, this whole obstacle is just a mystery to you, The logistics behind a rope swing have never seemed more complicated. If you try your failure is complete or you could just hang back to analyze the situation for the next round.

6: It looks like you are going to fail this obstacle to but no...wait! At the last minute something happens that allows you to pass the test. This could be anything, maybe the obstacle even broke or lurched to allow you to cheat your way past. But you made it, and no one complained, so on you go.

I have also lessened the number of obstacles to three with the mud dash to be used as a tie breaker to those that manage to get over the last obstacle at the same time.

Most people are still on the wall but for Hattaki!

The Rope and the Pit

The next obstacle is a large dug out pit, it has been filled with water straight on bare earth which makes one thing...MUD.

The mud pool reaches to the average persons waist when stood straight. It's lovely and gooey and crawling out after you fall in will be a challenge in itself.

However you can avoid the dreaded pit by grabbing one of the knotted ropes at the side and swinging your way across Tarzan style. Just be careful, the ropes are slick with mud too!

Revel1984

magnadearel

Smerdle

houllow

Hattaki

Prism Shine

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers