Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This place is where the keyblade warriors, Aqua and Terra, took their exams to become Keyblade Masters.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:24 am
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Running through the large doors of the castle, Ventus, followed by Terra, raced toward to the seats where their masters once sit. Terra quickly stopped as he saw the large throne chair which made him shake slightly, remembering the last day before Xehanort changed their lives forever. Shaking his head, Terra began to slowly stroll and look around as Arigane opened the door for Aqua, his eyes of green and blue shining softly as wonder filled his mind.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:52 am
User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

upon reaching the throne room, Ven looked to the three seats and touched the middle one gingerly. his last encounter with his master wasn't pleasant because of Xehanort ... but he was gone now. "ok ... so ... if i were Master Eraqus and i had maps of the other worlds .... where would i put them?" he asked himself before squaring himself like his old master and looked around before sitting in the middle chair and looked at the arms before smiling "ah, ha! guys i think i found it!" he said before pushing a hidden button and the middle throne started moving backwards making Ven quickly jump off to watch reveling a hidden trap door with stairs leading down "either this castle always had that ... or the master had a lot of time on his hands"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua walked through the door Arigane hold it for her, and she thank him and she walked towards the throne room. She looked at three seats, she remembered she placed comatose Ventus on one of the middle before she sealed the throne room to protect him, until she come back. She heard Ventus asking himself about where would Master Eraqus put the maps, she would suspected Master Eraqus was planning to tell her, but he didn't have a chance after Xehanort changed their lives. Just as Ventus spoken out and heard the middle throne start moving as she witnessed it. She widen her eyes, "What in the?" she asked herself and approached the hidden door, then peered the secret door. She never seen it, "Probably both Master Eraqus and Master Merlin learned the secret room and keep it quiet until next Keyblade Master is chosen," she theorized both Keyblade Masters learned the secret entrance, and then wait until next Keyblade Master.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra almost lost his balance as the throne room began to shift slightly, blinking his eyes several times before looking at the hidden door. Watching as Aqua walked toward it, the Earth Keyblade Wielder looked toward Ventus before giving him a big thumbs up for good work. Meanwhile, Arigane wasn't phased by the room shifting as he looked at the three throne chairs. His arms were behind his back as he closed his eyes to see a vision in his mind. Within his mind, he began to recall the day Xehanort striked him down without any hesitation, making himself groan softly, placing his right hand against his stomach where the blade had cut him. Shaking slightly, the old King of the Gods just closed his eyes again to see the vision morphing. Not the scenario but the characters within it. His two children standing there with blood covering the floor, reading to strike eachother down, each one wielding a powerful keyblade in their hands. As they dashed straight toward each other, that was when Arigane's vision ended which his eyes opened slightly in disappointment. His two children fighting for what they believe is right. Clenching his fist tight, Arigane knew that he had to set things right. Terra walked toward the secret door before noticing something interesting. The door was wooden with a glowing heart emblem similar to what the three had on their wayfinders. Terra clenched his tightly, knowing how lucky his is to have his friends back again before speaking up softly,"Well..just keep your guard up, if this is one secret he kept from us then it must be for a reason."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

following Terra, Ven nodded softly knowing Eraqus had his secrets and sometimes for the most questionable ways "he couldn't pass on his knowledge when he had the time because of what Xehanort did. if you and Aqua are to become true masters and lead a new generation of keyblade wielders then these secrets have to be known. no matter the dangers" he said with a slight frown

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua followed Terra and Ventus, noticed the wooden door with glowing heart like emblem. She wondered why Master Eraqus hide such a place, Terra said to keep their guards up, and Ventus said if she and Terra became true keyblade master, then lead new generations to the secret to be known, "Let's hope he has some reason for hiding this door," she replied, and looked at Arigane as she looked confuse written over her face, "Arigane, you okay?"

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Where light comes from?"

as Ven looked on and wondered if maybe Aqua should use her keyblade to unlock the door, they young keyblade wielder had a look of confusion before looking to his companions "you guys hear something?" he asked before a loud scream was heard from above and a man in emerald green landed on Ven and then another person in a weird red outfit landed crouched with one leg extended out and looked at the emerald man on Ven "dude, you need to work on your landings" he said as a voice that sounded like it came off to the side spoke up "i'll second that" the voice said as Ven looked around and saw, to his horror which got him to get the green stranger off him and backed away "GAH! what the- a HEAD!?" he said as the man in emerald slowly got up and picked the head up and put him on his belt "it is official ... i hate wizards" he said then looked at the keyblade trio and Arigane and sighed "and not even the one we were looking for is here ... unless you four know where a man with blue and blonde hair might be-" "of course they do! we had to send you three to Vin's parents ... long story ... plus we skipped the order-" "do you ever speak anything other than nonsense when you take over?"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

LiefAngel223

wolf of warriors

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:23 am
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Quietly, Arigane turned toward his betrothed with a worried look on his face. He was about to use the flames to speak until something quite interesting happened. Falling from a portal above them, Loki, Peter, and lastly Thor fell out of the portal. Landing on one knee and his fist slamming against the floor tiles, looking upwards toward his brother and avenger companion talking to each other. He also noticed a boy with blond hair freaking about Mimir's head which only made the god chuckle softly,"Don't worry...the head is still alive..though sometimes I don't understand what he's saying sometimes.."
Arigane just stared at the three with his keyblade ready to be summoned as Terra walked up the stairs to see the three on getting up,"Wait a minute..I remember the green guy..called yourself Loki right? Was once Atreus but you decided to reveal yourself as him..what are you doing here?"
Arigane just stared at the group behind them, remembering what had happened back in the Colosseum where Thor appeared to help his brother from defeat, unfortunately making Loki lose the battle. With his arms crossed, Arigane just stared as he wondered what the three wanted.

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua heard Ventus asked if they all heard something, she did caught Arigane's worried expression, until she heard the portal as she look up and saw Thor, Loki, and a child fell. Only Loki and a child landed on Ven, this surprised her. What startled her was a head that talks, however she did recognized Loki and Thor as she recalled Loki fought against Vincent before Thor drastically interfered in the middle of the arena. Loki mentioned about Vincent, this surprised her, "You are talking about Arigane and my son, Vincent. I'm afraid he's not with us," she replied to Loki, then she looked at kid in spidersuit. She finds it strange, "Who are you?"

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:22 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"huh? oh! Peter Parker- um ... Spider-Man" Peter said not knowing his mask was still off and smiled at them "Spider .... Man? but you're just a kid" Ven said making Peter look insulted "kid?! excuse me i happen to be seventeen, that's 'young adult' to you" he said making Loki smirk then looked over at Terra and nodded "they're both my name ... Atreus was the name given to me at birth but the Gods of Asgard and the Frost Giants named me as Loki. we came here in hopes to join your son's-" he said turning to Aqua and hesitated before blinking "alliance ... i beg your forgiveness at being so bold but ... i never knew anyone with what i assume is a natural blue hair" "says the guy who looks like a green bull" Ven rebutted making Loki sigh and roll his eyes making his helmet vanish "everyone always taking cheep shots at the helmet ..."

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

Thor stood up from the ground as he looked around as the others introduced themselves. His eyes were traveling around the large throne room as he began to see similarities to this to the one in Asgard. Quite elegant from what seemed to be tinted glass art all in the windows before turning toward the three throne chairs as he blinked a few times,"This place..it reminds me of home..."
Arigane just stared as his robe covered most of his body, leaving out his right arm which showed some sparking fire escaping from his fingers. This was when the retired King of the Gods heard about how the three were looking for his son, Vincent which calmed him down just a little bit as he walked over to the other three keyblade wielders, turning around toward the Gods of Asgard as Terra crossed his arms,"There is a lot more wrong with the realms than just hair color...we are actually apart of the Alliance, trying to figure out a way to get some armor for the future keyblade warriors, like Vincent and Mitsuki."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua wasn't sure if this kid, known as Peter Parker, didn't realize his mask was off or not, "But your face said so," she said to him, giving him an oblivious comment. Loki ask her about her hair color, she looked at him in shock, "What!?" she startled and play the tip of her blue hair, "Wait until you met certain father and daughter with unusual hair color" she pointed out, refer to Nashi and Natsu's pink hair. She heard Terra ask both Thor and Loki for the location, where Mitsuki and Vincent get the armor, so she looked at them, "So can you take us there?"

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

"hey!" Peter exclaimed at Aqua's remark at him while Loki pondered their request "i know not much of this keyblade, but if it is armor you wish then i'm sure i know who to ask: the dwarves of Nidavellir" he said as Peter looked at him "gesundheit" he said making Loki roll his eyes slightly and Mimir just chuckled "their craftsmanship is like no other, and there's a whole world full of them, they are the ones who crafted my brothers weapons ... and this as well" he said producing his spear which had shimmered into the axe form "ooh, neat"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"Use to be full of dwarves..", Thor corrected Loki as he sat down on the steps that lead to the throne chairs. Arigane and Terra looked at the God of Thunder, his body slumped as though he felt defeated as he explained what had happened. About how when he was there a few years back, there was only one dwarf that was there and his arms were now useless for Thanos shoved his arms in boiling hot metal, making him unable to make anymore weapons or gear. Arigane listened as Thor explained how the only way they could make his axe, Stormbreaker was by opening up a hatch that help a dying star to start the forge by hand. Brushing his beard softly, Arigane knew he could possibly help. Looking over at Aqua, the Fire God smirked softly before Thor spoke up once again,"I don't think I have the strength to do that again..it almost killed me.."
Arigane softly placed his hand on Terra's arm to have him move to the left, which he did so that Arigane could sit down on one knee and his right arm resting on his right knee that was up in the air. Fire moved around from the throne room as words appeared above him,'Maybe I can help, Asgardian..'

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Land of Departure

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers