[BATT] Trash Tunes (Chiara - Adamaz) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:39 am
User Image Chiara Moteku

Chiara never came around here. Well, not usually ever. She was looking for lowblood recruits for Dance Battle tho, and where better to find lowbloods that would do anything for a scrap than at the junk pile? She had recently "lost" one of her dancers, and it was time to get some new blood working. She would have sent Apibom, but the last time the yellowblood came back with dancers it was not pretty. Literally, the young troll came back with faces only a lusus could love. No one wanted to watch those kinda trolls dance. So she was on field duty.

The blueblood looked over the rif raff as she walked the junk yard. She could see why Apibom had bad luck, the pickings were not exactly choice. The blueblood did a double take as she spotted a brownblood. He looked... fairly normal, maybe even handsome if she spent some time and effort on it.

Target acquired.

"Hello," The blueblood started, her hungry grin coming out. "I was wondering if you-" Chiara paused, and squinted at the other troll. Was that... "Adamaz?!"

Wizardy Herbert

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Wizardy Herbert rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 pm
It was a good day. Took out the garbage. Cleaned out the fridge. A walk around the old junkyard. A day at the market for some fresh food. It always feels quiet to Adamaz on Busthind, mostly because he doesn’t pay attention to a lot of things.

Then, just – there she was. The valve-buster. Clearly, he had not stuck in her memory as much as she had in his. He would recognize that hungry grin any day, a toothy grin hungry for…

Adamaz’ nose scrunched up. "Chiara…?" he said, his deep backwater busthind accent pronouncing it ‘chee-AHW-ruh’. He squinted one of his eyes in thought. "Ain’t seen you since that mansion party. Uh… " Highblood. Right. “It is good to see you again." He was unconvincing at hiding his accent. He started to put out his hand to shake, realized that wasn't a good idea, and put it back down. He stared blankly at Chiara.

~Roll Void~  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:26 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku
Chiara snorted and looked around at the orangeblood's "hive", judging. "Look. At. You." She said, taking a step forward with each word. "I see youve made quite the life for yourself." Its not that she really imagined the brownblood going up in the world, but she was still a little disappointed. He had potential, for a pathetic troll she could see him going far. He just needed a bit of polishing. She was a little unsure how to make headway with this tho. What, should she get him a truckload of valves? Threaten to demolish the fluid station? Her instinct was to threaten, but lately, she learned that she needed more honey, and less sting.

"Its great to see ya Adamaz!" She said, getting closer and lightly punching his shoulder. How you doing? Its been so long! Its so good to see an old friend."

(ignore roll)  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Wizardy Herbert rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:29 pm
Adamaz stared ahead, nose scrunched, eyes lightly narrowed, lips pursed. He had not been approached by a highblood in quite a while, and not in any kind of way wherein “friendship” was in the conversation. Words churned in his head for a little too long before he found them and put them together, creating a silence just past awkward.

"M’good. You? ‘Cha doin’ way out here?

~Roll Void~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:35 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku
Chiara watched the gears grind in the brownblood's head, trying to be patient. Well, she could tease him in her own way, in her own sarcastic way. "Oh me?" She said as if social cues would not lead her to expect him to ask that. "Im working on a project. And i need some good trolls for the job." She perked up, as if suddenly struck with an idea. "In fact, are you interested in helping me? I could really use it!" Her smile revealed the scheme she was only half trying to hide.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:36 pm
Adamaz' expression was blank. It turned out to be a good defense mechanism, if a serendipitous one (since his face usually did that on its own). However, as he'd expected of Chiara, it didn’t do diddly squat here. A special project? Sounds terrible.

Not really.” Adamaz said. He chewed his upper lip with his underbite. Maybe a bit more gently? “What’s the project though? ‘Sa secret or somethin’?”  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku
Chiara figured he would say no, but she wasn't going to give up. "Yeah it is kinda a secret..." She mulled it over. Her plan was to recruit a few sad trolls into her "Dance Battle" group. Give them a taste of the good life, and then pull them into her other, far bigger plans. Really, it was just fishing, she didn't figure she would find gold out here, but her plans had room for some expendable characters. Might as well collect some up for when the cullings came. Adamaz, tho, he could be actually useful... Maybe.

"But, hey, were friends, ill let ya in on it." She got closer, as if it was some big secret to whisper in his ear. "See, ive got this gig, Dance Battles, and its a good opportunity for a troll to really make something of themselves. Really get a step up on the food chain and stuff." She pulled back. "So of course when i saw you i wanted to make sure to offer the chance to you first. What do you say? You could get all the valves you could ever want."  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:38 pm
She got closer and Adamaz made a conscious effort to not move away. Dance... Battles? Food Chain? Valves?

What was with Chiara’s weird obsession with valves?

He didn’t know about any of this. Every word out of her mouth just kept hammering in the fact that he didn’t really like Chiara, absolutely not at all. But he could sense that she was likely going to bother him more if he said no. She was right outside his hive after all.

Plus, two of those nouns were sizzling around in his thinkpan.

"What the hecksa Dance Battle?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:39 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku
She sighed. "Essentially, its a battle." She would have to go all "eli5*" on the brownblood. "And i think you would be great at it." Short and simple. She forgot what working with this kind of troll was like. Chiara loved the long word games. Here tho, she had to keep it short and simple.

"How about this, i challenge you to a battle. I win, you work for me. You win, ill leave your hive and you alone... and in one piece." There it was, the nice threats she enjoyed. If he declined, well, who knows what would happen to his hive?

*Explain like im 5  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 pm
Adamaz frowned in earnest now, the blank look of confusion turning into one of frustration. He quietly looked over his shoulder at his hive, perhaps rightfully adjacent to the junkyard – but still his humble home. He looked back at Chiara, taking a relaxed stance and a deep breath to center himself.

"Fine. You start. Let’s dance." Presumably, a dance battle involved mostly dancing, but he was not about to let Chiara get a sucker punch on him if the emphasis was on the battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:41 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku
There we go, thats what the blueblood wanted! "Knew there was fun somewhere in there Adamaz!" Chiara called. She moved them over to a dirty clearing, mostly free of trash and debree. "Here, gift from me, come at me first."  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Wizardy Herbert rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:42 pm
HP: 20
BATTLE START!
Damage Dealt: 5  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:45 pm
HP: 35/40
Damage Taken: 5
Damage Dealt:0  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Wizardy Herbert rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:48 pm
HP: 20/20
Damage Taken: 0
Damage Dealt: 3  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items