Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[Log] A strange question (Nyimak and Umaarufu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nyimak was enjoying the pride lands, she wasn't so sure about their beliefs but she respected them even though they didn't fit perfectly with how she felt. She had come here for her friend and she wanted to have cubs to fulfill his wish as well as her own curiosity on what being a mother would be like. She needed a male to help her though unless she wished to wander the rouge lands and seek out a random male. If she could find a male within the pride lands that would be preferable. She looked around at the beauty of the pride land and the handsome males. She intended to be upfront with whoever she made friends with and decided to have cubs that there would likely not be love and a long-term mating.

She, of course, wanted both males to be in the lives of the cubs she would never keep the biological father from his cubs if he wished to see them. Then again she wasn't sure her friend had her heart either, she wanted to help him realize his dream of being a father but she didn't love him in that way. Perhaps her curious adventurous nature would always have Nyimak wandering and restless. It was hard to say if she could ever truly settle down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Umaarufu wasn’t really old, he wasn’t entirely young either though. He was worldly enough that he knew of the world not just in the pridelands but outside of it as well. He had lived in the pridelands for long enough that this was home. He had somehow managed over the years to not only chase off a lot of hyenas, hunt and for some crazy reason he had managed not to settle down.

Maybe that was just because he had never found the right girl or maybe it was because he wasn’t looking. Well not exactly not looking it was more he had never made the effort to try and get a girl. It didn’t escape his attention that there was a lady near by and he allowed his blue eyes to trail over her without any sort of hesitation. It was always free to look after all and a smile rose on his maw as he did so. He contemplated saying something but held his tongue if she wanted to speak to him he wouldn’t be averse to some casual conversation.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:52 am
Nyimak saw the male nearby she didn't really know the names of everyone in the pride but she enjoyed meeting new lions and lionesses. She wanted to learn everything she could before her time ran out in this world. She thought it would have been wonderful if she had all the time in the world like the god did. There was no point pouting about it since Nyimak was who she was and she would just have to live out her life to the very fullest. She smiled at the male she thought who knew they could father cubs with her if they agreed and understood how their relationship would likely be. Then again she had not promised her heart to anyone so who knew what way the wind would blow.

"Hello there." She said going towards the male "I'm Nyimak I am new to the pride and who might you be?" She asked she wanted to chat with this male before she came right out and asked if he would father her cubs without demanding strings attached. Except of course the right to be part of the cubs lived. Perhaps a little strange but she hoped she would find a male who was alright with the strange. After all there were harems in the world and they worked as large families.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 am
The blue eyed male gave a nod “Umaarufu, welcome to the pridelands.” He smiles a gentle smile his voice as it had always been was rough and gentle, quiet really for a lion so large as he. “How are you finding it? Our little corner of paradise?” He raised a brow curiously. It seemed to him, without even knowing her, that she had a question to ask, still it seemed that small talk was needed for such a thing to be brought up.

Shifting in to a less relaxed position the large male lion settled in to a seated position, he was showing off, a little, he had been born under a lucky star in that he was a large lion and being more of a border guard and protector rather than a hunter he was blessed with muscle and sinew that left him looking lithe and fit instead of chubby as some pride lands males were.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 am
Nyimak considered the question "It's beautiful, have you lived here all your life?" She asked looking the male with his lovely blue eyes and pretty brown coat. "I myself was a rouge this is my first time trying to live with a pride it is a new chapter in my life." She wanted to add as many chapters to her life as she could. So when she laid down and closed her eyes for the last time she could truly say she lived. She smirked and smiled as the male seemed to be showing off a little of his strength and mussels which were important to Nyimak in a way since she was considering asking him to help her father cubs. She didn't want someone with an unhealthy coat or someone too young or weak.

Since she wanted her cubs to he as healthy as they could be this male looked like he would bring a great deal to the cub table and the cubs would have a wonderful start in life. She wondered what stance this male would have on being part of the cub's lives or just helping her then moving on with his life. She wasn't sure what she hoped for or what would help or hurt her feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:43 am
“Most of it, I came here as a young adolescent, looking for a place to be safe to have a home in. Have protected the borders from the laughing rats for a great deal of my life.” He grumbled, one thing he couldn’t stand was hyenas though he let his ire leave him as quickly as it had come. “It is a good place too settle, there have been a few uproars over the years but mostly it is a peaceful place to live. Always lots of life both old and new.”

The pale eyed male raised a brow carefully questioning “A rogues life is a hard one, though the pridelands is huge it is a prosperous land, we look after each other. Plus it has it’s beautiful places. If you have not wandered that way yet you should take a trip out to the ravine. It may seem barren but if you look closely it is full of life.”  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:04 am
Nyimak blinked and then asked "Laughing rats?" She was rather confused thinking what he meant "I took a position as a hunter since it was all that was open when I joined the pride. Perhaps I will seek something else to do soon." She said thoughtfully. She smiled the quiet life was nice but she couldn't say that it would be the life for her forever. She might move on someday to seek her next adventure. "Perhaps but I loved never knowing what was around the next turn, exploring and seeing everything." She smiled "Perhaps you would like to show me these beautiful places sometime?"

She liked this male lion he had been a rouge and he had lived life in a pride so understood how she felt in a way, perhaps taking on a job as a border guard would be more interesting to her. If she found the wonder and joy of living in the pride lands perhaps it would make this a home for her and not just a pit stop in her adventures. It was hard to say and only time would tell what would happen next. "So what is it you want out of life?" She asked in a curious tone. Perhaps he wanted cubs in his life since she didn't think he was mated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:30 pm
Uumarufu gave a chuckle “Apologies, I mean hyenas. They have the tendency of making a pest of themselves. They don’t get very far though. I’v spent much of my adult life seeing them off.” He gave a nod, it was important that his home was kept safe from invaders.

He left that particular conversation behind as she mentioned showing her the pridelands he gave a pleased nod “It would be my pleasure to show you the world. I pretty much know every inch of the pridelands.” Her next question puzzled him slightly and he tilted his head a slightly confused look on his brow “I’m not really sure what you mean?”  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:35 pm
Nyimak smiled she liked Uumarufu they were a kind soul it would seem, she wasn't sure about the hyenas thing she didn't spend much time thinking about them when she lived in the rouge lands as long as they stayed away from her food till she was done. She made a sound trying to think of what she wanted to say to explain. "Well as for me I want to learn new things experience everything I can, like having cubs and being a mother, traveling to far off lands to see how they live, helping my friend experience things he can not." She said trying to keep her tone casual. Hoping she wouldn't scare him off with her strange remarks.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:11 pm
Uumarufu let a light chuckle escape his maw “I see, you wish to learn of the world.” He gave a gentle nod, “Cubs, they are a gift to the world, I have seen many born in these lands.” He smiled lightly tilted his head with a touch of curiosity. Though he had lived here most of his life, he couldn’t say he dreamed of seeing more of the outside world beyond the border.

“I have often wanted cubs, but I have yet to find the right lady.” He paused for a moment “it can be difficult to meet someone even in a pride this large.”  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:17 pm
Nyimak smiled at Uumarufu, she would certain offer or allow or encourage him to be part of the family, even if their family would be a little strange if Uumarufu agreed, then again Nyimak would need to ask her friend if he was ready for this. Unless Nyimak sought this for her own reasons of wanting to learn what it meant to be a mother. The more she thought on it the more that seemed to be the most likely, but she wanted to tell Uumarufu everything she didn't want to keep him in the dark on anything. "I have a hybrid friend who can't have cubs, I want to include him in my family group so he can love the cubs as much as I will. I'm not in love with him but I do consider him a dear friend." She said to be clear. She had never been in love before.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:22 am
The soft brown lion tilted his head, it was strange confession to be sure but it was a noble goal. The pridelands did not frown upon hybrids after all. “That is a noble goal.” He smiled gently, he felt maybe she was getting at something but he wasn’t really sure what. Still, this conversation felt like it could go on a little longer and the female was very lovely. “Do you want to come with me on a little hunt? You can tell me more about your friend.” He smiled stretching a long bodily stretch and getting to his paws. It was the ideal time to hunt and he could continue to enjoy the females company while he rustled up some grub.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:24 am
Nyimak smiled she didn't need to rush into asking Uumarufu her question, it was clear he was a good male and had gentle and kind views on hybirds. "Thank you." She said to his compliment at her wanting to help give her friend something he couldn't do alone. "I would love to go hunting with you, I am a hunter after all." Nyimak said on a laugh. It had been the only position open when Nyimak joined.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:28 am
The big lion gave a nod and trotted off towards the hunting ground. It was nice to spend some time with a pretty lady, he always appreciated anyone’s company but she was particularly lovely, he was happy to get to know her better.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items