Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the Dark of Night {Open & Accepting}

Back to Guilds

A post apocalyptic world overrun by werewolves, it's up to warriors to push back the threat 

Tags: Werewolf, Scifi, Urban Fantasy, Academy, Open world 

Reply Andorra {Yellow Zone}
The Rampaging Deformity {In Progress} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echo Galen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:03 pm
User Image

M A R K I N E x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A beaten down, yet restout man, greets you outside of the guild hall. He has been calling for hours for the aid of heroes, strong and willing, to fight back the corruption that has been plaguing the town. Markine's pleading eyes find yours, the man offering the bounty sheet out to you. The rewards are high, the quick refrain from the man seeming to point out the issue, as the sheet has nothing of the abominations appearance. You are effectively going in blind, but that does not stop you. Something is happening here, and you take it upon yourself to stop it. Whether it be for the money, the glory, or for the kindness in your heart.

"Wolves have become more violent over the course of weeks, and the townsfolk of Dundrya and Dardumm are at risk of annihilation. The village and colony are not equipped for the continued threat level, and those that have been fighting are weakened beyond relief. If there are any adventurers out there, please we call for aid. In the dead of night, just before the wolf howls, we can hear something moving throughout the thicket. Something large, something... inhuman. Those that have seen it have been bit in twain, the parts that are left barely recognizable as more than 2/3rds of them are left. We do not know what is out there, but we do not have the resources to fight it on our own. Hordes of wolves mark the path, as well as whatever has been stirring them into attacking. Please. Help us."

The mission's point of start is at the fringe of the woods leading to the town of Dundrya. The adventurers that begin the mission will all start here, readying their gear or their nerves to steel themselves to wander into the forest. Be ever vigilant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King of Relms

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:20 pm
Echo Galen

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

User Image
Chilia Dreath
Wolf form
Current Outfit: Main Outfit

Believe me when I say this,

Chilia was at the meeting point, to start, she had a backpack which was the size of a duffel bag she was rummaging through it seemingly talking to herself, her tail wagging as she would begin to list off what was in the bag. "LEts see....I got...Extra clothes...just incase something magical happens....I got....Deer meat...should last me a single meal...though it'd normally feed a family for a full day...I got some water... check" she stated grabbing and moving things around in the bag "thats all the essentials" she muttered before stretching her arms up, only to have them grab her googles off her head during the stretch, after she finished stretching she would bring them to her eyes having herself look through them "these still work at seeing further away...nothings....broken" she muttered looking around with them, before taking them away from her eyes shaking her head like it gave her a headache, she placed them back upon her head she would zip up the bag before standing up, she walked over to a big sword on the ground, seemingly around her size, using both hands she picked it up, making it seem like it was light upon pick up, though she couldn't swing it, Chilia only used this sword when she changed into her wolf form, and she figured bringing it would be smart in the end, so he sheathed it back and placed it onto the ground next to her bag before sitting on it waiting and watching whomever was going to join her on the adventure. After all she was already in the town when she found the flair, figured why not show up for it have some fun, help out some troubled people, all she really cared for.

Adventure is what Life is all about

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Echo Galen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:45 pm
User Image

Ð ą η † є xфx м ι к ą є ℓ § σ η
Perfectly Sane Runic Teacher

Who: A Shifter Where: Outside of Dundrya Ambiance: I'll Sleep when I'm Dead Profile Runes snake from the collar to his chin Runes Activated: None

xxxxxxxxxAre you sure...

A streamlined hue of green, yellow, and blue fell across the horizon as Dante Mikaelson's hoverboard raced toward the town of Dundrya. He had been riding for the better part of the day from the Academy, and he got a birds eye view of his surroundings. The village was small, smaller than he had previously thought, and the trees seemed to become more abundant very close to the area. He supposed they just didn't have the manpower to try to clear it out so they would have a higher chance of survival, but it made him roll his eyes. When people thought they were safe, they would forgo all sorts of things.

Placing down outside of the guild hall, he flicked his wrist to allow his hoverboard to condense in size. Putting it in his pocket, he walked over to the quest giver: Markine, and took the sheet. Nodding his head, he began walking out of town closer to the forest. The troubles had found their way into the halls of the Academy, and it had peaked Dante's interest. Abominations didn't usually affect or bother those around it, usually sticking closer to the epicenter of the forests. If this one was causing wolves to attack, and killing any who would venture in- well that was certainly something to check out and study. He was sure, even with the other three that were called for, he could get a sample of the thing back to his workplace to study it.

It was a breath of fresh air when the man finally stepped out of the village and toward the tree line. The bloodied, healing, and downtrodden looks of the villagers were pitiful to the man, and a part of him wished to put them out of their misery. They did not truly respect the nature around them, which was why they were being tested in such a way, but that was of no consequence to him. There was no point in enacting his plan on such a weak village now. The academy, however...

Dante's blue orbs found themselves looking at a Shifter at the starting point. Her tail wagged behind her, and she had just looked through some goggles on top of her head. They had runes on them, probably to do with sight if she looked through them just now, but the man put on his best smile and waved as he came closer to the woman. "Hello there," his almost cracked voice said. It was deeper, more moderate, like other men but it still cracked sometimes like a prepubescent boy. He didn't seem to mind this as he continued to start up conversation, "It looks like we're the first ones here. Can you believe there's something driving the wolves crazy? I've never heard of something like this before. You're an experienced adventurer, huh? I forgot my bag," he said, moving his hand to the back of his head in a show of regretfulness. "Oh, I'm Dante. Dante Mikaelson. It's very nice to meet you, ma'am."

...We were meant to coexist?xxxxxxxxx

King of Relms

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:03 pm
Echo Galen

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

User Image
Chilia Dreath
Wolf form

Chilia would be already sitting on her stuff when she was approached by a boy. he spoke to her being that they were the only ones present so far. she figured might as well get to know him as she was going to be helping him on this quest. "hey there" she stated looking up at him, since she was sitting down. "yep...seems we are...I've been in the town for a few days now, I often camp out in the woods" she stated "I never get the chills out here...but I've been getting uneasy, So i'm kinda hopeing something has been driving them crazy" she told him smiling. the conversation continued between the two of them switching topics to being prepared and such, which she always tried to be prepared for most situations. "One could say I'm experienced....others could Say i'm an Expert...or even a rookie" she said laughing "But I'd like to see myself as Experienced when it comes to adventuring" she stated before looking at her hands "yea...seems you did, Having supplies is always a smart thing, I often keep all my stuff together, and have one or two different bags...such as this Duffel bag i got and a backpack for smaller things, for when i need to go do something, I still have most of my things on the other side of the town, Got a friend watching it for me while I'm here" she explained "Hopefully you didn;t need a bag because they are essential" she finished conversing about the benefit of bags and supplies. "Ah...Dante...Never met a Dante before...I'm Chilia, Chilia Dreath, It's nice to meet you too Dante" she said with a smile and a hand up to give him a hand shake. One of her usual methods of determining how much she could trust a human with her being around, the handshake test, if he shook it she'd get a read he was fine being around a shifter, if not she would keep an eye on him for her own safety. She learned this from past experiences, and it just came naturally to decide based on this method, despite she wouldn't treat them any differently, just add's more attention to them. The world was full of people whom didn't like shifters and this she knew from experience.

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Echo Galen
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image

Who: Chilia Where: Outside of Dundrya Ambiance: I'll Sleep when I'm Dead Profile Runes snake from the collar to his chin Runes Activated: None

xxxxxxxxxAre you sure...

The Shifter responded rather well to his advances for conversation. Either she wasn't worried about humans, or she thought she was safe out in the yellow zones from them. The continued talk told him what he needed to know, as the woman stated she had been squatting here. In the woods, no doubt. If what the mission board said, the wolves had been attacking quite frequently from the woods. Either they simply moved over her, they didn't care about her, or she had some sort of protection charm to ward off their advances. She would have had to pay a pretty metal for the latter, however, and Dante put it out of his mind. While most Shifters stayed away from runes, this one used them without concern. Therefore, his previous line of thought would have to stay on hold for the time being until he found out more about her. If anything, she might as well be a possible experiment for the brat of a child he chose to handle.

Dante made a surprised expression before asking, "You hope something's been driving them crazy? For all the people they killed, if you've been here for a few days, I'm sure you've seen the bodies. Is it so there's something to punish beside a mindless force?" If in doubt, always err on the side of goodness in another. It made them feel good about themselves. He began twiddling his thumbs. "I wish I was experienced at adventuring. Maybe then I would have remembered to bring a bag for the loot. I usually work alone, so there's no need for too many supplies; although I'm sure it must be nice to have someone waiting for you here. Why didn't they come too?"

The man reached out his hand with a smile on his face, taking the girl's openly. He had nothing against Shifters, he was a Runic to the world after all, and he shrugged slightly. "I've never heard of a Chilia before, so I suppose we're even!" He laughed at this before taking back his hand, running it through his hair. "I wonder if we should go in by ourselves or not. The mission called for four adventurers, but they're so late I wonder if they'll be coming."

King of Relms

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:58 pm
Echo Galen

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

User Image
Chilia Dreath
Wolf form

Chilia just looked at him when he questioned her logic of hoping something was causing them to go crazy. Chuckling she spoke back up "you got a bit to learn when it comes to these things" she told him before she would stand up stretching her arms upward. "Of course I hope theres something causing them...Would you prefer they all just randomly snapped and want to go on a hunting spree?" she asked him "I don't...If there is a cause....we can find it, and Fix the problem...if theres not...then that means we have to put down all those wolves so that they don't hurt anyone....and believe me, Its not fun putting down wild animals" she told him "only time i want to put down a wild animal...is if it's my meal...such as Deer...other animals that are not hunted...its almost cruel to put them down for any other reason" she told him making her point that she had good intentions behind wanting there to be a overlaying cause rather than just sheer coincidence to their behavior.
Hearing him go on about wishing to be an adventurer, it made her chuckle "Loot isn't the only reason people like me explore and run around, Yea...Loots nice but its more of a bonus, A lot of us do it because its the thrill or the ability to see the world all around, the scenery we get to see when we are up high....Maaan they are just as thrilling as fighting worthy enemies" she stated giving a sigh of appreciation. this brought her up into her own memory remembering the scenery she saw in the last few months, only to be snapped back when he asked her another question "what....oh...my friend? She just randomly showed up at the town, she has things she has to do tomorrow, and she has no interest in fighting wolves, To each their own" she finished. before they took each others hand in a handshake, it provided Chilia what she needed, he didn't hesitate when shaking her hand so she would be fine with this human as an ally. "hm...Honestly I'd go in myself, I'm used to being in the woods and i can easily track animals in forests...but the uneasiness i've been getting these last few nights, makes me believe we may need a few others besides a shifter like myself" she confessed chuckling rubbing the back of her head "I know i can handle myself but even i know when I need help" she chuckled in honesty.

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                              User Image

A pair of otherworldly coral green eyes seemed to emerge in the darkness nearby, silently watching and observing those that arrived to accept the mans request before him. They seemed friendly, openly conversing with each other while waiting for any others to gather around for the mission before starting. He recognized one of the people as Dante Mikaelson from the Academy, though he didn't know the man on a personal level he'd spoken in passing to him, interacting briefly before moving on throughout his business. The girl he was speaking with was unfamiliar to him, though he doubted he would remember her anyways given he barely paid attention to other people he interacts with daily, let alone someone he'd have probably met in passing.

After a few more moments of silently stalking his potential comrades, Nathanial emerged from the darkness, walking slowly and methodically over towards them, his hands hanging at his side to indicate openness and a lack of threat from him. Stepping past them he approached the quest giver, reaching forward to grab the sheet being offered before glancing down at it to read through and inspect the finer details within it. Shifting his piercing green gaze back towards the two others he stepped forward a single step, giving them a once-over with his eyes before speaking in a low tone, his deep voice rumbling within his chest with each word he spoke. "So it seems you two are also here for this quest. A pleasure to see you again Dante, how have you been?"

After speaking towards him he looked over at the girl, taking in the sight of her tail and goggles, inspecting the goggles atop her head for a brief moment before nodding his head in greeting towards her. He decided to converse with them to pass time while waiting for Geoff to show up, having already spoken with the man previously about the mission they would be accepting. Surprisingly Nathanial made it first, considering he didn't utilize any technology to move around, whereas Geoff had his hoverboard and various vehicles to rely on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image

Who: Chilia and Nathanial Where: Outside of Dundrya Ambiance: I'll Sleep when I'm Dead Profile Runes snake from the collar to his chin Runes Activated: None

xxxxxxxxxAre you sure...

Dante almost spat in the girl's face with laughter at her presumption he needed to learn more about adventuring. She had taken his words wrongly, or didn't listen to them at all, but it was of no consequence to the man. Perhaps he would further flirt with the idea of taking her back to the child in his care. She seemed to prattle on and on, even his own meaningless words egged her further. She answered his question well enough, it was indeed because it was easier to have a force behind evil than random attacks. He truly hated beings like that. True randomness was a part of nature, a part of life. To take that away and leave it up to only one being, well, it was no wonder the old religion died out after the war.

He contemplated for a few more moments before he replied, "Asking for help is quite surely the ability of mature individuals." Dante smiled, his decision made to take the girl after this was all over, and was sure the brat would need a new subject by now. He would allow them to take down whatever mutation was causing a ruckus in the woods- if only to get a sample- befriend her and sedate her long enough until they reached the Academy again. As he did usually when out on missions this far away. The one thing he was not expecting was-

Cobalt blues went to ethereal green orbs as none other than Nathaniel stepped out of the gates to the city. The so called "Divine Writer" sauntered toward them, before speaking to Dante. The man's disdain did not leak upon his face and instead he happily replied back, "It's very good to see you again, Nathanial! I knew the word reached as far as the Academy, but I didn't think you would bother on such a small matter. Well," he reprimanded, "I suppose it is not small when there's a possible mutant at the gates." He smiled and looked around them. "Say, if you're here, then where is your restout friend, Geoff? You two are practically inseparable. Ah, where are my manners, this is Chilia Dreath. She shall be joining us today."

King of Relms

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

Echo Galen
Captain

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:33 pm
Echo Galen

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

User Image
Chilia Dreath
Wolf form

Chilia shrugged "I don't know about maturity honestly...I learned that fact the hard way hehe...if it is maturity...i'll gladly accept it" she stated smirking. as they kept their conversing, that was until a new arrival showed up, walking to them, from how the two others conversed they seemed to know each other, which as a good thing, the more people whom know one another, the more they can trust one another, of course she was currently the odd one out, but unless they all plotted together to go against her, which would be odd in any circumstances. The new arrival and Dante would begin to chat, something about another person, perhaps another person they knew were going to show up, geez, completely the outcast in this group, but she did expect this at least to be the only person who didn't know anyone after all, she did grab a flair from the board which normally the academy take, so she was bound to find academy folk during this mission. The new arrival would give her a small nod, which she assumed was his way of saying hello, she tilted her head a bit before giving a small wave "hey" she stated quickly before Dante would introduce her as their accompanying ally which she didn't realize he would do that, so she ended up saying "hello" causing a second greeting which threw her off a bit but not too much. she would end up walked forward holding her hand out "nice to meet ya" she stated holding her hand out to the man. Ah the test once again, it would happen everytime she met a human, no matter how friendly they seemed before the handshake, she would always resort to it, it was never perfect in terms of finding those whom dont like shifters but it was mostly the best means of finding out. Besides it was a friendly means of saying hello, and she was quite the friendly person.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            ➟ Location | Outside of Dundrya
                                                            ➟ With | Chilia, Nathanial, and Dante
                                                            ➟ Status | Healthy
                                                            ➟ Inventory | Half pack o' smokes, Hoverboard, Backpack full of food, water, and other provisions
                                                            ➟ Info | Here

A long exhale accompanied by a cloud of smoke wafting through the air was followed by a gruff humblesome voice emanating form behind Dante, "Right here." A cigarette at it's end was flicked to the ground and proceeded to be stomped on to ensure that it was snuffed out. A jacket covered arm snaked out and attempted to wrap around the neck of Dante in a friendly manner as the taller male took his stance beside the teacher from the Academy. "'Tis good to see you too, Dante." With greetings out of the way Geoff flashed a toothy grin from underneath his hood and turned to Nathanial where a gloved fist would hopefully find itself playfully impacting the man's shoulder. "Sorry I'm late. Got lost on the track of life, and by that I mean I had to make a few stops along the way."

Geoff belted out with a casual laughter at his sorry excuse for being late, but from his tone on the subject it would seem he was being serious. The crosshair looking iris of Geoff's left faintly glowing eye would appear to adjust itself as he took notice of something he had apparently missed, be it on accident or something he purposely chose to avoid addressing until now. "Oh, well what do we have here, huh? Who is this lil' cutie you fellas keeping from me? Pleasure darlin', name's Geoff." He would introduce himself to the sole female of the group while outstretching the hand he attempted to hit Nathanial with in an offering to shake on their foreseen partnership.

Echo Galen
Ningishzida
King of Relms

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                              User Image

Keeping his piercing gaze on the girl in front of him, Nathanial watched her slowly walk towards him before sticking her hand out in an offer to shake hands as a greeting. Thinking about it for a moment the tall man slowly extended his hand to shake hers slowly, an almost awkward movement on his part considering he almost never shook peoples hands. "Nice to meet you Chilia Dreath. My name is Nathanial Kravei; a mere writer of sorts." With that vague statement made he released her hand, stepping backwards just as Geoff began to come forward and speak to them after having finished his cigarette apparently.

Feeling the mans fist collide with his shoulder lightly Nathanial merely shook his head with an almost imperceivable smile dancing across his lips before going back to his usual calm and collected look. "As usual I expected it coming here, so it's no problem. Was just amused that I beat you here while coming on foot when you have all your technologically transportation options." With that said he fell silent, shifting his gaze to Geoff fully before merely shaking his head once more.

After he finished speaking Geoff asked about the were-girl before them, his usual jolly jovial introduction escaping his lips before the man reached out for a handshake. While doing that Nathanial spoke once more, his eyes deadpanning at his partner. "Her name is Chillia Dreath, she's here to go on our quest alongside Dante." With that said he fell silent, crossing his arms over his chest lightly before shifting to put most of his weight on his right foot, waiting patiently for them to finish talking so they could begin the quest.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alessa Lamora
The Star Lord

Alessa ran up behind Nathanial, panting as she clutched her chest trying to catch her breath. Sweat covered her brow as she pushed a few loose strands of hair out of her face. She hoped she wasn't too late. At the very least, they hadn't left yet. She walked up to Nathanial, almost jumping to slap him on the shoulder. "Long time no see Nate. Glad to see you getting some fresh air." She smiled at him before turning to the rest of the group. "I hope I'm not to late. Alessa Lamora, at your service. I hope you don't mind my intrusion but Nathanial asked me to tag along to lend my... skills to this endeavor."

The group assembled certainly did seem odd. A shifter, a runic, a cybernetic, and a human. At least, he looked like a human at first glance, but few things were as they appeared in this world. Alessa kept her own charms hidden away in her pockets. It wasn't always safe to let people know all your tricks. Only Nathanial knew her here, and she hoped that he hadn't said anything about her. Judging from the puzzled expressions she was likely to get, no one else knew she was coming hopefully. Absent minded, she reached into her pocket to rub her fingers on the charms concealed within. She silently prayed she had brought enough with her.

Ningishzida

Jintetsu-kun

King of Relms

Echo Galen

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Echo Galen
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image

Something was slinking inside of the forest. The brush seemed to grown with disdain at the dirtied feet crossing its path. If there were birds, they would have fled with fear, chirping to the other prey to bunker down and hide. Low growling filled the area, as if white noise busied itself across the woods. Low, quiet, but rising- rising! A quick, hot breath, a snap of countless heads at the ready before a snarl and a roar rang out. The fringe of the woods were filled with GH's- werewolves of all caliber rushing out. A child screamed in the distance, seeing the next onslaught come their way. Dead red, white, and green orbs glared back, seeming to pinpoint the scream all too soon. Fear. It fed on its fear.

Suddenly those aggressive eyes spot the adventurers! They move in quickly, over 30 hulking bodies rushing toward the five. Their fur was dense, their weight on two legs while some were on four. The first test was upon them, pray they survive.

King of Relms

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

Underappreciated Aaron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:20 pm
Echo Galen

Jintetsu-kun

Ningishzida

Underappreciated Aaron

User Image
Chilia Dreath
Wolf form

Chilia would shake the hand of the man she approached only for another man and a woman to show up, he showed his hand forward to her to shake, and she was going to shake it when she stopped suddenly, she froze in place, the uneasy feeling she had the last few nights, "It's.....nice to meet you all..." she stated as she would look back at the woods "I'm...sorry I'm probably just getting jitters or something" she stated chuckling it off as she rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment , All of a sudden she would start to see the action in the woods dozens of them, quick count more than 20, based on how fast they were moving towards the group especially when they all were together, It was sudden, like it wasn't even planned just acted instinctively, "oh...s**t" she stated before she would make her way the short distance to her bag getting to where her sword was, As an adventurer she was used to acting on instinct especially when thrown off guard, even if she had no plan she would instantly retreat to her sword just in case she needed to shift, which based on the amount of wolves that were coming at them, would be a assurance. once she reached her Bag she would put her hands on the sheathed sword "Aint no Wolves taking my food" she called out before fur started to quickly grow on her, having her stature quickly change to that of a wolf, a black 8 foot wolf that stood on its hind legs, Her 9 tailes moving in sync with one another as she was looking forward, The moment she fully changed that's when she had to act, she couldn't communicate like this so she would assume the best plan would to stick close together, she would see a four legged wolf charging at her only to have her wolf form smirk as it would grab the sword at both its hilt and sheathe swinging it to knock the wolf away, personally she had no intention of killing them, more knocking them out as best as she could, after all, she didn't like killing things unless necessary. While other wolves charges she would have one hand on her sword and the other in a fist using her strength to hit them hard, only to combo with her blunted sword trying to knock them out as fast as they came at her, although whether or not they would stay down was a different question, she was hitting hard enough to knock them out if she landed a clean blow.

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                              User Image

As if he could sense all that was going on around him, Nathanial tilted his head to the side; his piercing green eyes landing directly on Alessa before for the first time in a long time a genuine smile appeared on his face, his eyes softening up upon seeing her. "It has been a long time. How have you been Little Alessa?" An almost unnatural sentence coming from the man with the reputation for being an arrogant p***k who thinks everyone around him is beneath him. However unlike most people he strongly believed that the other Runics from his village were basically his direct family, since his real family was killed off while he was young. Reaching forward he gently placed his hand on Alessa's head before ruffling her hair much like an older brother would do to a younger sibling. After a second he removed his hand, turning back to look at the Shifter girl as she spoke out once more. He gave her another nod, indicating he'd heard her and agreed with her statement. Merely a minute later he heard a strange sound from within the forest near them, almost like the sound of growling off in the distance.

Instantly he was vigilante, shifting his body around to stand in front of Alessa since he knew she was a long-ranged fighter and not a close-ranged one. Next he signaled to Geoff with a simple touch on his shoulder followed by a motion with his hand, letting the man know that enemies were approaching them rapidly. The next moment a wave of Shifters emerged from the forest, charging directly at the group he was with. His brain switched to combat mode, all emotion draining from his face as he stared apathetically at them, his body instinctively dropping into a combat stance taught to him by his father long ago. Chillia was prepared as well it seemed, and instantaneously shifted into her combat form, attacking a nearby enemy; though his trained eye could easily discern her reluctance to kill, causing him to shake his head in disappointment before he yelled out to her with a authoritative sound to his voice. "Silly girl, don't leave these creatures alive. You'll simply be endangering the group during combat if they awaken while we're distracted."

Despite calling her a silly girl it wasn't said in an arrogant or demeaning way, simply a statement meant to inform her of how a true battle is conducted when facing large groups of enemies as a smaller group. After saying that he turned to Geoff, speaking in a low tone to him whilst pointing at Alessa."Keep an eye on her, make sure no wolves get around to her unguarded if I'm not nearby, her forte is ranged combat not close." With that and a simple nod the man stepped forward towards a wolf closing the distance upon him. A set of runes lit up along his body, one directly between his shoulder blades that glowed with what one could imagine being the flames of fury. Alongside this a rune along the base of his neck lit up, this one just a generic design that looked like branching paths. Dropping his hips slightly he ducked underneath a wild swing from a wolf, his right hand launching up to collide with the joint in its left shoulder, an unnatural crunch would sound out if his fist landed, upon which he would shift his weight instantly to his other foot, lifting his left leg up with a beautiful arc to land upon the wolfs right shoulder, where another crunch would sound out so long as it landed properly.

Andorra {Yellow Zone}

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff