Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Get Mapping (Selune - Quella - Nanogg)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:33 pm
User Image Selune had been waiting for this! For the chance to actually do something for the rebels and made a difference! She had asked Nanogg to come, and Quella too of course. (They needed someone to carry all the mapping stuff.) She just hoped she could understand this whole mapping thing, and make a decent one. She had already dragged Nanogg to the meeting spot, and now it was just time for Quella to meet them there. "So, i know a lot of the P.I. have already explored past the swamp, but we don't have a map of it." Selune explained to the tealblood, for like the third time, as they waited. "And wouldn't it be so cool to help out? Like, help out as in how the adults help out!" She giggled and poked the tealblood boy lightly, "Tell me that dosn't interest you."

She looked up as another troll came crashing through the forest. "Quella! You made it!" She cheered. "Nanogg, this is Quella, shes a good friend of mine." The greenblood started out with. "Quella, this is Nanogg, he-" Selune caught herself almost saying "we live in the swamp together." "-is cool!" But that was right... she was friends with Quella, but the blueblood wasn't really... well, like Selune and Nanogg.

"Anyway." The greenblood said, changing the subject. "Weve got enough stuff for a short exploration. Ive packed a bunch of, um, supplies, and stuff." She pointed to her lusus. Obachan had several large bags strapped to herself. Selune had started out over packing, and then Obachan got a hold of the packing. They were packing a little heavy, but Obachan said she could handle it. "So, well, lets go!" She said, throwing her hands in the air and pointing out the way.

DraconicFeline

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:15 pm
Quella bounded through the undergrowth like a wild hornbeast, giving the other two trolls plenty of time to hear her coming. She burst from the bushes straight at her greenblood friend, and folded her up in a huge hug, squishing all the air from the winged troll's lungs. "SELUNE!" The blueblood shouted, happy to see her friend after such a long time away from her. It must have been days! She was glad that Selune hadn't broken down into tears or anything unseemly without her, but really, pack had to stick together.

Who was this other stranger she'd brought along with them on their expedition, though? She whirled on the tealblood as Selune introduced him. He didn't look like he'd packed or anything, although Quella guessed she hadn't really either. The hunter narrowed her eyes and gave the stranger a sniff. A good long one.

He kinda smelled like Selune always did. Like they'd just been dragged from a bog. Quella wondered for a moment if that was why Selune always came to her hive, but she was too busy giving Nanogg a once-over to give it much of a think. She adveced a pace, slowly, cautiously. Then, she wrapped the tealblood up in a huge huge as well.

"Welcome to the expedition, uh, you!" She'd completely forgotten what Selune had called him. Whoops. "Welcome to the pack! It's always good to have another few trolls to run with!" If the newcomer was good enough for Selune, he was good enough for Quella. Plus, if he was a troublemaker, she could always just kick him around a bit.

DraconicFeline

micillia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:56 am
Meanwhile Mari didn't have to carry s**t. She napped, curled up in the crook of one of Nanogg's arms, her mouth open in the most inelegant way possible.

In addition to his lusus, Nanogg had a rough courier's bag with some necessities but he'd been told that he didn't have to pack much at all. Given 'Lune's experience and boundless energy, he figured he'd leave that up to her. He was pretty glad that her lusus was handling it - Obachan was one hell of a lusus.

He'd heard that this blueblood was one hell of a blueblood, too. So far so good - she sure acted like some kind of wild animal, not a 'highblood'. "Oh yeah. I'm very cool." he commented, shifting Mari around as he tried to look - just a little - cool.

That was quickly interrupted by the sudden, out of nowhere hug. Mari was not happy. She shrieked in awakening and squirmed her way up to Nanogg's shoulder, glaring daggers at the blueblood as if to say: Back off! He's mine.

Nanogg, for his part, gave her a startled hug. "Haha!" he laughed, "Now if that ain't a good welcome... Running with the pack?" Mari's mood aside, he liked that kind of open forwardness. "I like the sound of that." Mari fluttered her wings crankily and continued to glare. He gave her a pat on the face.

"All right - so how are we doing this?"

Buzzwulf

micillia

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:15 pm
User Image "Nanogg." Selune whispered to Quella. The blueblood was so forgetful. She should have brought name tags or something. But hey, she brought sandwitches instead, that was good enough.

"Okay!" She pulled out a paper and some other things. "So i talked to Dr Muerte about mapping things, and he gave me some good pointers." Selune loved going to Muerte for help on just about anything academic. Having no real school in the swamp, she intended to glean as much as she could from the doctor. "So we need someone to keep track of things and write them down." Selune picked up the clipboard and pens. She looked between Nanogg and Quella and quickly gave the things to Nanogg. "Next we need someone to find out the distances between things. And ill fly up and find landmarks, where we can start our mapping from."

Selune beamed at the others, fairly certain she knew what she was doing.

DraconicFeline

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

"Right!" the blueblood exclaimed, grinning at her winged friend. "Nanogg! Definitely gonna remember!" She closed her eyes for a second, sticking it away in some dark hole of her memory with visible effort. It shouldn't be all that hard to remember someone who looked so awesome, posing with his clipboard like that.

"Alright, Nanock. You're the mapper, so where should I start? I see a big lone tree over thataway, and it looks like there's some rocks over there, all piled up. I'mma count paces!" Quella smiled, nothing but glee in the blueblood's grubby, muddy face. Hopefully Akurra would keep his distance for a while so she could make friends without him eating them. A howl sounded out in the distance.

Micillia

DraconicFeline
I'm sure it's fine.

Buzzwulf

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:39 pm
Nanogg rarely spoke to the greenblood doctor (there just hadn't been a reason yet,) but he respected his knowledge enough to nod at Se'lune's information. He accepted the clipboard, Mari scooting further onto his shoulder for a better look...

The imp spared a moment to glare at Quella for butchering the beautiful name she had given to her sweet prince. She'd come up with that name herself, and it had been hard, and also the best name ever. The clipboard, with it's shiny clip, did distract her though.

"Got it." Nanogg himself took it without changing his sharp-toothed smile. He honestly didn't care. Someday, everyone would know his name, and until then... Nanock was close enough. Especially as she didn't seem to be trying to start something about it. "Your paces are pretty long, 'mthinking." he commented. She was tall, and he bet she'd get taller. Was she the same age as Se'lune? He felt envious. "... but yeah, go do'em. Those are good landmarks to start." He studied the clipboard in the meantime. Se'lune had already prepped it, with a scale and a notation for where to "start". Great! He clicked the pen and got ready to draw it out.

Honestly, he was surprised she'd managed to get such nice blank paper in the swamp. He'd have to ask her about it... and be careful with the pen. Such resourcefullness, after all, needed to be rewarded and not go to waste.

The wolf howl did not go unnoticed. A howlbeast could be dangerous, but then again, literally every moment of life was dangerous. That was just life. He didn't see Quella's lusus, but between the bulk of 'Lune's lusus and Mari's elusive speed (and her new sharp poky stick, tipped with chipped flint and decorated with a sparkly stone) he wasn't feeling too threatened. And he'd brought one of his hammers, just in case. "After the tree and the stone pile..." Wasn't it technically called a cairn? Whatever. "Try the tree and that other big tree over there? The one with the cool-looking hole in it." the tree made a good central point, especially since Se'lune could use it as a vantage point when she was flying.

"And I think I hear water nearby. We should definitely make our way to that, right?" Water was important. Especially on a map.

Buzzwulf
[

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas