Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[B] As the Crow Flies (Heliodor & Kamacite)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:01 am
Backdated to February 25, 2018

Two days had passed since Kamacite had last heard from Faustite. Five days since Faustite’s panic attack in which Kamacite was called for aid. He was restless. Worried. But also trying not to seem overly concerned, as he was already prone to panicking, himself.

He’d mentioned not hearing from Faustite as casually as he could manage to Lauri the night before. About how Faustite had not been in the best shape. How he seemed to be out of sorts. How he felt as though maybe he, Yuuri, should look for him.

Lauri had told him not to worry about it and seemed relatively unconcerned, but Yuuri hadn’t missed the way Lauri’s eyes momentarily narrowed at the news. He suspected that Lauri’s response might have been for Yuuri’s benefit, rather than a show of Lauri’s actual lack of interest. Or maybe Lauri just didn’t want to encourage Yuuri’s growing apprehension.

But now, on top of the anxiety he felt over Faustite’s lack of response to his continued texts and calls, Kamacite stood with his arms crossed low, one over the other, in the middle of the grimey training room inside the Citadel. The intention had been to observe Aue training Heliodor, but an apparently urgent matter called Aue away, leaving Kamacite to attempt training the senshi who was supposed to be under Faustite’s command.

“Good evening. Aue was summoned away, and I am not sure when he will return,” Kamacite said quietly as the other senshi entered into the room. “You’ll be training with me today. Go ahead and cut your hair and tie it back, please,” he requested with a nod to the table where scissors and a couple hair ties waited. Kamacite already had his hair cut and pulled back into a ponytail, the remnants of his long hair shoved into a bag on the floor to be sold later.

Kolina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:42 pm
When Heliodor shambled his way into the training room fully expecting to find Aue standing there, his surprise was clearly displayed on his face at the sight of the much more petite Kamacite in his brightly colored and extravagant fuku. A wave of relief washed over the corrupt at the sight immediately assuming his training session may be less harrowing and more likely not to end up in him having to bandage his well abused feet multiple times before the bleeding would end. Maybe he’d actually be able to walk out of the training room without feeling like detaching his feet from his body was the better idea.

As instructed, Helio balanced the scissors in his hand to cut long tresses. Once a pool of purple surrounded him on the floor, he deposited the scissors, traded them for a hair tie, and quickly pulled back what he could. Wefts still framed his face, too short to join the rest in the tie. Only then did he turn to look at Kamacite, making a point not to walk or move anymore than was absolutely necessary. The less walking he did the better he felt. “I hope everything is alright with Aue.” He remarked. “I assume Sch...General Schorl knows about the switch off or will I need to inform her after my training today?”

The last thing he wanted at this point was to take a chance of ticking off the green clad general anymore than he apparently had already. The pain was still too fresh, too vivid, to forget. Heliodor was not ready to tempt fate with the hellish woman. Not to mention, he had no idea how long he’d be directly underneath her since Captain Faustite’s abrupt disappearance.

‘Is there anything in specific we’ll be covering?” To say that Helio was putting effort into his new way in life would be a good explanation for his change in attitude and approach. Whether others saw it, he wasn’t sure, but the corrupt, no pun intended, wanted to put his best foot forward.

Guine

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:26 pm
Kamacite was used to being looked at and passed over as someone who wouldn’t be much of a challenge. But while the surprise and relief on Heliodor’s face wasn’t shocking, it was disappointing. Maybe it was because he really had been expecting Aue to train him, and Kamacite knew first hand that Aue didn’t hold anything back. Perhaps a session with the senshi of lemons would have been more useful, but unfortunately for both of them, Heliodor was stuck with Kamacite for now.

“I assure you,” Kamacite said quietly as he watched the way Heliodor moved across the room once his hair had been cut and tied back. “I would not be here unless requested or ordered. Aue is thorough and would not carelessly leave something like this to chance. General Schorl knows and has not sent instructions for change,” he clarified after a moment.

Heliodor moved like he was already in pain. His feet? It was no matter. They all had to keep training if they wanted to survive. Kamacite had been injured and was in pain the first time he and Aue had set forth to train.

“Aue would be better to train with for specific techniques. Instead, you will spar with me,” Kamacite said warily as he uncrossed his arms and lowered them to his sides. “My name is Kamacite. We’ve met before. I am also Yuuri,” he quietly introduced, not remembering seeing Heliodor in the stands watching his spar during the tournament.

Kolina

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:30 pm
"I didn't mean anything from my questions. I was unsure how abrupt this switch had been." In that instance, Helio couldn't help but feel that no matter what he attempted to do to try and put on a good impression he somehow bumbled it all right up. The worst part was, the corrupt wasn't even aware that what he said could have been taken as an insult. He thought it had been innocent and benign enough to ask.

Eyes widened slightly when the connection of Kamacite and Yuuri fully hit home. Instantly he remembered the last time he'd seen the other young man as Yuuri stood in Helio's hopsital room looking past a large plant (which still lived in his apartment by some miracle) with a look disinterest. Faustite's words were next to filter into memory, a reminder that Helio needed to earn any sort of companionship from the people that made up the Negaverse. I am sure I am putting on an excellent impression right now. he mused sarcastically to himself.

"The plant your brought is still doing well. Thank you for that." The words left his lips before he realized it and he visibly winced as a flush crossed his face, hoping that he hadn't just placed his foot in his mouth once again in some way.

Better to just plow right on along.

"Sparring. Alright." He nodded in agreement. "Are there any specific rules to our spar?" Helio was aware that sometimes spars were to be physically based, magically based or a no hold bar sort where either could do what was needed beyond serious injury to the other.

Guine

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Negaspace & The Rift

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas