Reply Archives
Re-homing Free Raffle [Winners rolled] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An Old Owl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:30 pm
Hello Everyone, just An Old Owl here, I'm hosting a raffle to re home my three kin. As they were given to me through the generosity of other shop-goers, and I want to pass that forward. After lurking around a bit I've honestly decided I don't have the time to dedicate to gaia, and honestly I've moved on to other interests. However seeing as the community from this shop/thread seemed to still be one of the most active, and open and welcoming, things around here I wanted to a chance to pass my kin forward in an effort to repay the kindness shown me by letting someone else enjoy them.

Without further ado, the kin:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dark Heart // Water Ghost // Bloodhawk

And the Rules:
1) This is a free raffle, however, you'll need to 'earn' your ticket(s) by posting a concept, naming dream, personality, or short story for any one of the above kin.
2) Everyone who enters will get one ticket. Newbies will get three.
3) This raffle will last One Week, from today 2/6/18 to 2/13/18.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:37 pm
Entry Form, Preferences, and Ticket List

The Form:
[b][color=brown]I want a Ticket![/color][/b]
[b]Username: [/b] Your Name Here
[b]Preferences: [/b]Just their names please!
[b]I'm a Newbie!: [/b] Yes or No
[b]Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin[/b]

Ticket List
1. Aria Starstone
2. -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
3. -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
4. -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
5. xSakura Serenityx
6. Owlsomniac
7. I K i n u I
8. Ryuukishin
9. As if I even care
10. FrostyPeaches
11. SilverShieldwolf
12. purplerosesbeauty
13. Suishii
14. phoenix kiss
15. Amorpheous
16. Kimbley Kitty
17. Wingseagle
18. Pandora Talie

An Old Owl

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:27 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: Aria Starstone
Preferences: Water Ghost, Bloodhawk, Dark Heart
I'm a Newbie!: Oh Man No
Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin
He stood at the edge of a great water, though he did not know how he got there, or why. His hooves were right at the topmost edge of the water, so that the lapping waves just brushed them whenever they hit their furthest point on their journey to shore. It was a strange thing, because he could see the water touching his hooves... and yet he felt nothing. He looked down, confused for a moment, then decided to step forwards, into the water... and watched as the water moved along, and even through, his legs.

He still felt nothing, but he kept moving into the water, trying to feel more... and then he realized that no matter how far out he went, the water never seemed to reach past his knees, as if he could not truly sink under the waves. He kept going, testing and trying, leaning down to try to taste the water even... but it just passed through his mouth.

He had felt the sand of the shore, he remembered that.

He could feel the breeze on his skin. He could even feel the tickling of fish under his toes.

It was only the water he seemed unconnected to, as if he were some kind of Water Ghost.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:22 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Preferences: Bloodhawk, Water Ghost, Dark Heart
I'm a Newbie!: Yes (2 kin) heart
Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin The blood of winged brethren flowed through his veins. He often admired the soaring creatures, those feathered beauties that spread their wings and soared on high. His heart soared with them, though his own form remained ever grounded. He is Bloodhawk, named for the soul that soars within.

Best of luck in all your future adventures. heart
Thank you for the opportunity.

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

xSakura Serenityx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:04 am
I want a Ticket!
Username: xSakura Serenityx
I'm a Newbie!: Nope!
Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin The storms called to him, he never feared them. As an egg he would feel the rumble around him, the vibration soothing. His dreams were filled with storms. But one dream in particular had him chasing one, across the plains, never tiring. The lightning split the ground, opening a huge scar in the land, he skid to halt and peered down into the dark abyss. Curiosity getting the better of him, he took one final glance back before jumping into the dark heart of the split. He landed softly, as if he floated down instead of mere falling, and as he touched the bottom the storms broke, a brilliant ray of sunshine filling the area around him. A magnificent sight greeted him-- crystals, everywhere he looked were radiant, silver crystals that lit up the space around him. Showing him that even the darkest hearts can hold the most beautiful secrets.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:34 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: Owlsomniac
Preferences: Water Ghost, Bloodhawk
I'm a Newbie!: No
Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin

Naming Dream:

The moon offers its faint, pale, light to the creatures of the night - not as grand or flashy as that of the sun, perhaps, but some might argue all the more beautiful for it. The buck who wanders tonight thinks so, anyway, as he makes his way down the stream, following it he knows not where, yet every night he knows he gets closer in this strange dream.

Finally, the trees open before him and he hesitates, for only a moment, before stepping forward. Before him, a vast lake as still and beautiful as the sky - for it reflects all around it so clearly it seems, for a moment, as if the very stars might burst from its surface.

He goes to its shore, and peers down, and there, beholds a perfect reflection of who, he knows, must be himself. His eyes glow back at him, solemn, and knowing, and suddenly, though his own mouth does not move, it speaks:

"One day, you will know why. Trust not in the future, learn from the past and live in the moment."

Before he can ask what that means, the vision, the water ghost, fades, and he's left to look only at himself.  

Owlsomniac

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:39 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: I K i n u I
Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin Bloodhawk is proud. Proud of his strength, of his speed, of his blood, and of his skill when the hunt begins. He stands tall in the face of any challenge, charging ahead through even the most trying of storms. Though his determination does not make him blind to the needs of others. He, as his grandmother before him, find peace in aiding those who seek his help and guidance. His blood may run hot, and his weakness for a doe or two may get the better of him at times, but he is kind deep down and does his best to live his life as fully and as generously as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:38 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: Ryuukishin
Preferences: Bloodhawk, Water Ghost
Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin A blunt and sarcastic buck, it is easy to perceive him as a kin interested only in his own well-being. However, the observant will notice he never rejects a cry for help.  

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

As if I even care

Devoted Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:41 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: As if I even care
Preferences: Water Ghost, Bloodhawk, Dark Heart
I'm a Newbie!: Noo
The water laps at his feet, almost aggressively. Faceless. Voiceless. Yet seen and heard are the kin lost to the waters edge.
Tragic, he says, flat and coldly, but what's a buck to do?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:56 am
I want a Ticket!
Username: FrostyPeaches
Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin Bloodhawk likes to assume he is the protector of his siblings. Although he rarely sees them, the thought of remaining strong and alert moulded himself into a brave warrior, defending those who are being predated on. He would take in kin and familiars who were casted out of their own clan.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:32 am
I want a Ticket!
Username: SilverShieldwolf
Preferences: Dark Heart, Water Ghost, Bloodhawk
I'm a Newbie!: Haha, Nope
The blood red hawk dived down to get its prey. Upon rising up, he looked like a blood hawk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:00 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: purplerosesbeauty
Preferences: Water Ghost, Dark Heart, Bloodhawk
I'm a Newbie!: Nope!
at the water's edge he peered in
curious and afraid
he was pulled and dragged in
by the water ghost  

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Suishii

Normal Blob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:53 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: Suishii
Preferences: water ghost, bloodhawk, dark heart
I'm a Newbie!: no
Entry:

running towards? away from? something we can't see
reflecting itself infinitely in the water, in front, behind, above, below
hauntingly beautiful and terrible, desperate to drag us down
the mournful howl of the water ghost echoes from every direction
as the light fades slowly, so slowly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:25 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: phoenix kiss
Preferences: dark heart
I'm a Newbie!: no
Naming dream: He dove into the dark water, and as the light blurred away into nothingness, soon he was in a dark place devoid of light, or color, or sound. All he could hear was his heartbeat, the blood in his veins thrumming within him, like tides coming in: swooshthrum, swooshthrum, like the water surrounding him. A dark place and a dark heart inside of it.  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:43 pm
I want a Ticket!
Username: Amorpheous
Preferences: Bloodhawk
Entry: concept, naming dream, personality, or short story inspired by one of the three kin Tender and fragile, he is nothing like the hawk of his dream. He prefers to tend to the wounded, nurture the sick, and shelter the trembling flower struggling to grow.  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff