Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image She needed to stop being such a hermit. She was a grown adult and still lurked by the water and didn't get out much. Maybe it was because she just didn't interact with too many others when she was just a cub. Either way she wasn't a complete social butterfly, but that wasn't a bad thing. Meant she had time for her crafts and family. Though she had met a nice male when she was still an adolescent and he was probably one of the few she actually talked to. It was her interactions with him that had sparked her interest in getting to know other pride members.

Flicking her tail behind her she scooped her paw through the water trying to find some decent rocks. She wasn't really sure HOW to be social though, just strike up a random conversation with someone? What would she talk about though? These were the questions she asked herself as she sat down and just decided to see if anyone came by.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strolling along the edge of the water, Hadithi was accompanied by her son, Nefisi. At this point, he was almost completely fully grown, and now stood almost a full paw above the large lioness. It was odd to think about sometimes, having two grown children, but she was glad her time to be a mother had finally come. In her previous pride, Hadithi wasn't desired like other lionesses; she was actually relieved that it had all fallen apart, ensuring her freedom to choose a new home. Sure, she ended up finding a new pride with similar values, but there was a better sense of freedom here - females could do as they pleased, and weren't only valued for their birthing qualities.

Slowing to a stop, Hadithi paused to look out at the water. It was so calming, and she loved walking along the edges like this in her free time. Nefisi often accompanied her, to try and capture a similar feeling. Her eyes traced the shoreline, eventually falling upon a figure.

"Nefisi, do you know who that is?"

--

Nefisi took slow steps behind his mother, carefully watching as to not out-pace her. She had come from a large family, so of course Nefisi ended up even larger than she; it had taken most of his adolescent life to reign in his steps to match smaller lions.

Though he had to be careful, he always enjoyed these strolls with his mother. They rarely talked much during them - it was more of a calming and relaxing quality that they sought, one that didn't need the presence of words. So hearing his mother's voice suddenly took him a little by surprise.

"Who?" Bringing his eyes up, he, too, saw the figure not too far off. He wasn't familiar with her markings, but she seemed like she could be related to them, if not for the black pelt. "I don't think I've ever seen her before." After a moment, his mother moved again, still maintaining their course that headed straight for the stranger. His mother must want to introduce herself - being a guard, she liked to know everyone.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:38 am
Polette

Voices, low on the air, reached her ears and they twitched ever so gently. Turning her head she gazed towards the direction but saw no one, at least not at first. Giving a shrug she went back to looking at the water. Thoughts of who they were danced through her mind and she rather hoped they kept coming this way since there was the off chance that they might be passing by and not stop.

Looking again she almost jumped because there they were, two dark figures a short distance away, but still far enough you'd have to raise a voice to speak. Deciding it was now or never the female got up and turned to face them. Moving a little closer she did her best to put a decent smile on her face that didn't make her feel like an idiot. "Good morning." It was a simple enough greeting, she looked between the two of them. They looked related, but she wasn't one to assume. Their pride was rather large and had a great deal of Harems and she hadn't really met anyone, despite being born and raised her.

She really needed to stop being so sheltered. "I'm Nerina."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 am

Continuing on, Hadithi was determined to figure out who this figure was; their name, what harem they belonged to, perhaps even who their parents were. The lioness had become much more of a busy-body in her adult life, especially since becoming a guard here. Her eyes were focused, still in a squint trying to hone in on the details.

Her expression immediately softened once the figure turned to face them, finally speaking. "Ah, yes, good morning to you as well." Her steps slowed and she came to a stop before the lioness, eyes carefully tracing her markings without being rude.

"Nerina, is it?" Her head turned, pausing while Nefisi took a few steps closer, coming to a stop next to her. "My name is Hadithi, and this is Nefisi."

--

Nefisi could tell that his mother was honed-in; she got a certain look about her when she was focused, and nothing could stop her once she'd set herself on course. As she quickened her pace, he slowed, not wanting to scare the poor thing off by having two large lions coming at them. His eyes followed his mother, shifting to the figure she was closing in on. Her colors seemed like his, and seemed reminiscent of one of the other families, but he couldn't be sure. His own family tended to have tell-tale wings adorning their pelts, but not every family had such a give-away.

He had slowed to almost a stop when he realized that the lioness had spoken, so he quickly adjusted to come up next to his mother; she was always introducing him, he felt like he rarely spoke when he was with her.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:36 am
Polette

The lioness was definitely locked into her, she could tell, but it wasn't a bad thing. It was a good quality to have, at least she believed so, even if she wasn't particularly keen on observing everything around her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." Giving each of them a solid look and smile she looked over towards the male, he didn't seem to be too talkative or perhaps it was the fact that the female was in control, perhaps it was his mother.

"Nefisi and Hadithi, have you both been in the pride long?" She truly hadn't been that observent and should probably pay more attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:08 pm

Hadithi relaxed her expression even more, feeling quite comfortable knowing the lioness' name. There was something about strangers that always ate away at her - probably a leftover trait from her birth pride. "A fortunate day, to make a new acquaintance." She smiled, wondering if there were any other pride members she had never met.

"Well, I suppose..." Turning her head towards Nefisi, her eyes searched his face. While she had come of age in a different pride, it really hadn't seemed that long since she'd come here; though, she did have two grown children to show for her time here. "But it's been such a wonderful home to us, it really doesn't feel like it." Her gaze returned to the lioness, wondering the same. "Have you only recently joined us? Or perhaps you belong to one of the families here?" Hadithi knew there were numerous family lines residing within the pride, which is what she was referencing.

--

"Yeah, a...pleasure." Nefisi dipped his head slightly, his voice low and quiet. He wasn't the most talkative lion, thanks in part to his mother, but he was always ready to make pleasantries. Nerina, hm? That was a pretty name.

Nefisi's head movements matched his mother's, meeting her gaze as her words ran off. What was she expecting him to say? He had been here all of his life, he knew nothing else. He knew that his mother had come from a...different pride, but he wouldn't contradict the passage of time. "This has been home for as long as we can remember." He looked at the lioness, still thinking about her coloring and which family she belonged to. In this pride, family lines seemed to be of some importance, at the very least to keep the harems clear.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:05 pm
Polette

The young adult gave a small shake of her head. "I was born and raised here, I just don't leave my parents harem much." Should she be embarrassed to admit that? There were plenty that lived with their parents still, wasn't there? She liked to believe that at any rate, "You could say I'm a bit of a hermit. I just like to spend time working on my trinkets." Pride beamed from her expression at the words, she was quite proud of her creations and wasn't afraid to tell anyone.

Looking over towards Nefisi she wondered if perhaps he lived with his mother, since they seemed to spend so much time together? Nerina really needed to get out there and start a harem of her own, or at least join one she just wasn't ready for that sort of thing just yet. "Since I'm just about done looking for objects to use in my shop, would you mind if I joined the two of you on the rest of your patrol?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:58 pm

"Ah, no shame in that." Hadithi smiled, remembering her birth pride. She had always felt such shame, never being picked to join a male's harem. She, too, remained in her father's harem until she left.

"What kind of trinkets do you make?" Hadithi had never been too skilled at crafting; maybe that was a reason why the males in her birth pride hadn't come flocking.

"Sure, you could join us." She glanced at Nefisi, hoping he wouldn't mind the intrusion.

--

"Yeah, no shame in that." Nefisi smiled slightly, giving his mother a nudge. He was in no hurry to start his own harem; the idea of having responsibilities to cubs or lionesses seemed to be a bit...underwhelming at the moment. He was still in his prime, after all! No need to be tied up in family life. Other than his mother and sister, of course.

AstoriaFallen

Polette
Crew

[IC] Likno tis Zois Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas