[PRP]Electric Feels (Static - Mahmud)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Electric Feels

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 pm
User ImageQuadrants day was coming up, faster than Static wanted. I mean, of course he wanted the day to come, he had plans. But at the same time, oh god, it was coming up so fast. The blueblood had been staring at a blank sheet of paper for the last hour or two. He was going to ask Mahmud out on a date. A date. The thought of it made him sweat, and his mind went blank. Not exactly the best state of being for coming up with the wording to ask a very attractive, kind, and well, amazing brownblood out. Okay focus!! Static finally managed to put the pen to the paper, and scribbled something out.
Quote:
Every time i see you, its the very best,
every time we part there's an ache in my chest.
So i been thinking, There's this holiday near,
seeing you would make it the best day of the year.
So i guess what im saying, is wanna go on a date?
Cuz getting to meet you at all feels like fate.

The blueblood looked at the note, at the words on it, and groaned, sliding onto his desk. Oh it was so bad, so bad, but it was the first thing he had come up with in the last few hours, so, well, that was it then. The blueblood closed his eyes as he put the poem, complete with a heart covered card, into an envelope. Now he just had to hand the letter to Mahmud on Thursday, when they had made plans to meet up. It was fine, just, hold out the card, pass it to the brownblood, and then run as far- i mean, wait. Wait for him to read it.

The day came. Thursday! Static shifted from foot to foot, foot to foot, as he waited to see Mahmud. The blueblood froze as the brownblood approached him, his face flushed blue. "Hi" Static said in too quiet of a voice. He cleared his throat and tried again. "Hi Mahmud." Then, as awkwardly as it seemed possible, Static held out his letter in a stiff hand, avoiding looking at Mahmud. "Here" He croaked.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:31 pm
        Quadrants day when you were working for a nightclub? Sucked. Totally sucked. The activity at Underworld had churned out to an all-time high as trolls came to either find a person to go home with so they didn't feel lonely, or dance away the night... to not feel lonely. Really, it was a sore state of affairs all around for Mahmud. He liked the holiday... ya know, in theory. As in if he had someone to hang out with for said holiday. Which he didn't. Ever. And though he may try to put it all past in the past, shove it all down, the fact that most of his crushes up to this point ended in miserable, miserable failure. And death, in one case. And then there was the whole thing with Poe at the space tower, which he was still trying to sort out his feelings on, and all the talks he had with Cerpin about his two best friends and...

... and anyways, the point was through all these various stressors, one thought kept Mahmud from absolutely losing it: The possibility of hanging out with Static!

As Mahmud strolled to their designated meeting spot, he couldn't help but do a little skip along the way. Yes, Static was exactly what he needed right about now! His dear, close, sweet friend. Brave and kind, and tons of fun to be around... yes, seeing him would be the highlight of this night. He hurried his pace in an attempt to get there faster, to get more time with--- oh!

"Static!" There he was, over there! Mahmud jogged over to his buddy with wide-open arms, a huge grin plastered on his face. "Oh man its amazing to see you! Whats up?" They were going to have so much funnnnnn well... he didn't know what was planned for today, but it certainly was going to be fun. It was always fun with Static. Everything was great when Static was there...

But Static didn't look quite as enthusiastic. In fact, his face was going all blue. "Hey..." Upon seeing that, Mahmud's voice lowered, leaning forward with brows scrunched up in worry. "You feeling okay, man?" As Static greeted him stiffly, and offered him a letter his own pump biscuit sank."Buddy, whats going on? You feeling okay?" There was a note involved, clearly.... oh no. Oh gog. What if... what if Static knew about his rebellious tendencies, or that he lived with rebels and this was like, a warning letter saying to get out before the government raided the place? Or something like that? Or worse? What if this was a friendship breakup letter?

Pausing to take the envelope off said letter, there was only more confusion. It mustave been a very encrypted letter, put on quadrants day paper in order to hide it from--- was he risking his life to try and save Mahmuds? Now Mahmud looked confused as all could be, and he looked up one more time to Static before finally opening the letter to read.

Now, Mahmud sometimes struggled with reading into things too much. This was certainly no exception. Up until the word 'Date', he was trying to decipher the secret code that was supposedly going to save him and his friends from government wrath.. Once that word date got there though...

His eyes grew a little wide.

Date.

Mahmud's cheeks started to darken.

Date

And his pumpbiscuit began pounding out of control.

Date?!?!

There was a long silence as Mahmud tried to piece all of this together. His friend, his best friend... wanted to go on a date with him. His best friend. A date. Like, romantic date. Like, handholding kind of date. Like hugging kind of date. Like---

Thwap

The card hit Mahmud's face as he brought it up to conceal it while he stammered. "D-date... Date?!" It took a few moments for him to bring down the card, to reveal big-teary eyes and a downright dark blush. Was he grinning, or was he going to cry? "Date!" Quickly, he snatched Static's hands in his own and squeezed. "A date! You... me... date?!" None of this was a comprehensive answer, really,, and his mind was reeling way too fast to try and process this at all. There was a part of his mind screaming to stop this before it went too far, and yet...

Instead of listening to that fear, Mahmud flung his arms around Static and hugged him tightly, not letting go. "Where?! Where do you wanna go?!" The words came out in pieces, between happy laughter and sniffles, but there was a clear joy in his voice that couldn't be contained.

Really, given what happened before, all the times before, he should have thought more about this but... it was Static. Static made him happy, and this was making him feel over the moons.

micillia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image Each pump of his biscuit seemed far too loud, and his stomach felt like some sort or fluttery thing was inside it, even tho he knew for a fact that he had not eaten anything fluttery. He was starting to desperately wish he had not handed Mahmud the letter. They could have had just a fine day together, as friends, just going out and doing something! Why did Static have to go and ruin everything! Static watched as Mahmud looked up from the card at him, and he felt the urge to run, flee as fast as he could! But his legs were not responding.

His thinkpan went into overdrive as Mahmud just stared at the letter. "It was for someone else! I just wanted your opinion." his brain brought up, in case the letter was rejected. "Look what i found, huh? Quadrants day, right? Haha...." Before his thinkpan could keep coming up with worst case scenarios Mahmud grabbed his hands. Static could not help the smile that spread over his face. "Yeah!" He said, relief almost making him tear up. "A-a um, you and me, uh, da-date."

The blueblood was shocked by the hug, and momentarily forgot what people do when they were hugged, but regained himself and hugged the brownblood back. Oh it was just such a great day! He was sure, sure he was dooming himself to loose his best friend, or at least make their relationship all weird, but look!! Static could not, and really would not even try, to hide the huge grin on his face. When Mahmud started laughing, Static could not help himself either, and clutched Mahmud's hand, giddy.

Right! You went places on dates! "Can i take you out to dinner?" Static said shyly. Isent that what trolls did on dates? "And then, i was curious if you wanted to go, um, go try indoor skydiving?" Ooof, maybe that was too weird! "Or-or theres a movie playing! Its um, the new one, "When one highblood meets a lowblood in the light of the moon, they have a red romance, but stay out too late and have to fight zombies to keep their love alive.""

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:04 am
        While static was busy being shy about the whole matter, Mahmud was chirping away all his bubbled up feelings to Static. ”Oh man this is great! Oh go this is awesome! Datinnnnnng and seeing each other more... oh!” At the mention of things to do, only then did he stop talking. Note that calming down was not part of the plan. While Mahmud eagerly awaited their itinerary for the day he bounced lightly on his heels. With poor Static still in tow. Good thing they hadn't eaten yet.

Once the plan was laid out, Mahmud pulled back a little bit, just enough for his date to see his face. ”Mmmm... this all sounds like fun but... there's one thing I want you to remember.” With a flick or a finger, he booped Static ever so slightly on the nose. ”You better not have plans of crazy spending on me.” Static was kind... and last thing he wanted was for his dear friend to think he had to impress him. ”I'll pay my way through stuff... and seriously. Trust me. I ate regurgitated food most my life. Anything is good, even burgers and fries.” Sure he'd have to pinch some pennies, make sure that he was paying his share in groceries... but as long as well... well...

As he didn't grow too dependant. Again.

Aah, he had to get off those thoughts! ”But no seriously let's do all of that. I may get scared skydiving but... totally pumped to try!”

micillia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:58 am
User Image Static frowned, worried, as Mahmud pulled back. "But..." That was a bad word, the blueblood's plumpbiscuit sped up, only to have his worry replaced with a grin as Mahmud booped his nose. The blueblood smiled guiltily. He did have plans, he had been saving up his beetles for this opportunity. "Ill try..." He teased with a smile. No he was gonna tread Mahmud like the prince the brownblood was.

Static felt little sparks run through his hair, giving his already messy hair a lot more static, leading to it standing on end. "Well, its not um, not real skydiving, so to say... its indoors and you only really get ten or so feet off the ground..." Maybe that sounded too boring... not enough to impress such a cool troll like Mahmud, "But its still fun!" Okay tho, where to take Mahmud out. The brownblood already said not too fancy, so that crossed out the 5 star place.... "Well, how about this place down the street from my hive." The blueblood suggested, "Its kinda my, um, like comfort food..." He said trailing off. Comfort food. Mahmud deserved better.

Skyli Peep

Micillia

Dapper Duck

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 am
        "O-oh... pfft! S-static your..." Mahmud couldn't help but give a small laugh as he reached over to gently try and tame Static's hair. What a dork... but... gosh did he... oh man. Love? Did he love Static? Of course he did. To be honest, he had always pitied that boy but now there was context. Different feelings from the standard "Ah yes, I love my best friend. He's great". No, a Super Ultra Mega Best Friend... that he could...

Mahmud's face went really dark again at the thought, and for a split second he covered his face again as he tried to recover. All he could do was give little nods as Static explained Indoor Sky Diving. Finally when he felt he had calm down enough, Mahmud peeked over his fingers and said, all muffled, "Oh man that sounds so... COOL!" He hadn't been flying since he was a small kid with Ommy, and even then she never flew too high. Probably because he was heavy or something.

"Do you eat there a lot?" Comfort food.... food that Static liked to eat... Mahmud's heart was beating hard, and it took him a few moments to realize exactly why that was but "So I'd get to see more of what you like? I'm game, man." He finally managed to unbury his face, and walked over to Static to take one of his hands in his own. A little sweaty, but Mahmud didn't mind so much. Working construction, he knew a thing or two about sweating.

Which lead to the thought of how one day, he'd have to show Static something he loved to do. Maybe blueprints... or no! Underworld! Sure it'd be a bit... dangerous, to show his Military (were they boyfriends?!) what was practically a Rebel Den, but he'd get to see what Mahmud made. And then they'd be fair and square.

"Lead the way!" Mahmud declared, grinning as he went against his actions and started leading Static instead in a direction. "... Is this even the right way?" Whoops. Got a bit excited there.

Micillia
I wasn't sure what you had in mind for comfort food and stuff so, I wanted to leave that to you if thats okay!"

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games