Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Jesse's side:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rin's side:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:08 pm

"I'm Fireworks in a Hug!"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Tess was excited for the day. She had been told that her scheduled was that she had an elective day, however, she didn't have an elective, therefore, it was exploration day! She was excited. She had seen so many different people in the classroom yesterday. She hoped to see them again tomorrow. Today however, she was going to go out on the town.

She hoped that maybe Fiona would join her, but then again, Fiona might want to go to the music class, she had no clue what was going on with her. She got ready for the day, but then, her biggest adversary of them all was there, the door handle.

"Cause right now, I could use a hug!"

[[OOC:]]

Voice of Aegis

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _______________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Fii had only been awake for a short while and had been busy getting ready for the new day. As she had finished her prep and turned towards the door, she spotted her roommate, Tess, standing in front of it.

"Is something the matter?" She questioned the redhead. Fiona neglected the idea of approaching right away as she was still a bit nervous from time to time. Maybe she was zoning out? Fii did that sometimes, so it was only explanation she had.

OoC: Bad post is bad.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:55 am

Tess turned around. Her room mate was up! She had a big smile on her face. Though she couldn't get through the door she could. She had the biggest smile when Fiona asked why she was stopped at the door.

"Well, at home, they removed the door knobs when I was a baby, so that I wouldn't go boom. I know how to use one, I just don't want to go boom this early in the morning!" She voice was as cheerful as always. She then side eyed the door knob. "I also know that in a pinch I can use cloth or something, however, There is always the chance that I touch it!"

Voice of Aegis
Raiyun

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

Fii gave the cheerful girl a puzzled look, shes mentioned that before... But Fiona never thought to ask further. With a quick sigh and an amused grin, she wandered over to the door and stared silently at the door handle. Why would it make her "go boom" exactly..? Hmm...

Shortly after collecting her thoughts she turned the handle and pulled the door open, naturally the door would open inwards so it didn't smack somebody in the hallway... She then turned to the redhead, fully prepared to make some kind of playful comment, before the mix of anxiety and curiousity took over. "If I um... If I may ask, Tess... How does it work? The whole... "Boom" thing?" She asked, waiting by the door to close it behind them.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Tess watched as the door opened. Freedom! Tess was so happy. They were both going to go out and see the town a bit more. Then she asked the question. About the boom. It was easier to show people, than it was to explain, mostly because she didn't know how to. She just smiled at Fiona.

"I don't know how it works, but I can show you! You should grab something metal that we don't need, and we can go in a field!" She didn't mind showing it, she just couldn't do it too many times in a row. She would pass out.

[[OOC: Where to?]]

Voice of Aegis
Raiyun

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:51 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

She just watched the redhead in silence, Fii still couldn't get used to how energetic she was over even the small things. "Something metal..? Uh..." Fiona pondered as her mind ran through the little possibilities that she could think of...

"..." After about a minute, Fiona just sighed and looked upon her friend with a regretful expression. "I'm stumped... Sorry..." As she apologised, an idea sprung to mind. A field? No... There are areas within the city for combat training... "I-I think I might know someplace actually! I mean, um, you don't HAVE to show me that is!" The brunette stuttered. It's worth a shot, if Tess wanted to go through with it this, maybe there'll be something there.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 am

Tess tilted her head when Fiona looked lost. She seemed to be thinking of things that would be useful for this. "That's fine, we can find something on the way!" She then left the room, and stepped out into the Hallway. Fiona said she knew of a place that they could go. That was awesome! "We should go there then. I want to show you what I can do, and why I can't touch metal, or Hug!" Her voice was still cheerful. Tess would smile the entire time that she said that.

[[OOC: Short post is short. To the training ground!]]

Voice of Aegis
Raiyun

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:01 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

Fiona gave Tess a nod as she walked out. "I suppose there will be something there, or on the way..." With that, Fiona closed the door behind them and went with the cheerful redhead to the training place Fii was thinking of. Hopefully she'll remember where it was, last thing they need is to get lost.

OoC: Yush!!!

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:25 pm

Tess yawned when she woke up. She stretched her arms fully and rolled over to get a good stretch in. She looked around. She had done nothing but lazz around all day, and the day before she went Boom. Fiona had been surprised at it, however, Tess had had a smile on her face when it happened. She was mostly happy that Fiona hadn't gotten hurt, however, there was a crater in the training grounds. Oops.

Tess got up and started to carefully wash herself. Today was a day for classes. She hoped to learn something today, however, she knew that she would have the same issues as normal. The doorknobs. Doorknobs were the bane of her existence. She was careful not the touch the sides of the bucket that she was using to clean up. Then she got dressed, with her button-less outfit. She was happy though. She moved over to the door, however, she just stared at it. The enemy.

Voice of Aegis

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:35 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

Fiona was up shortly after her roommate, waiting patiently as she'd gotten herself ready for the day. They both had their Knit classes today, so the duo wouldn't get to really do anything together. It'd probably help if I made friends in the class too... Fii thought, going through many different options as she herself got washed up and dressed for the day...

Once she'd finished and was ready to leave, the pale girl caught sight of Tess just standing at the door... She'd nearly forgotten about what she was shown two days ago. Smiling to herself with slight amusement, Fiona approached her friend and reached for the doorhandle. "We'll find a way around this soon." She spoke as she'd open the door for the metal-phobic redhead. "N-not that I mind being the one opening the door, it's no concern, honest!" She followed up with a frantic expression.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Tess looked at Fiona when she was by the door with her, then, the Door opened. Freedom, sweet freedom! She looked at her friend and had the biggest smile on her face. The woman had made getting out of the room so much easier. She then commented about making sure that she could get out on her own one day. Tess tilted her head. At home she didn't have this issue, but here in the city, everyone wanted metal doorknobs.

"At home we don't have door knobs. All I had to do was push on the Door! However..that lead to some awkward moments..." Her face went into a pouty face at the end of that. "I could try with cloth, but then the risk is if it slips. Then we wouldn't have a door!" She giggled a bit at the end. "I wish we were in the same class, but we aren't. But! We can have fun on the next free day!" She then would run off, heading to class. She had hoped that she would be let into the room again.

[[OOC: Exit to the Elementor classroom, Hooooooooooooooo!!]]

Voice of Aegis
Raiyun

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:56 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

She gave Tess an awkward smile as she spoke of her home. "I uh... I can imagine." Fiona said simply. She gave her roommate a wave as she'd went to leave for her class. I guess it's worth trying to do something about the handle... She'd ponder as she closed the door behind her upon leaving the room. As ideas came and went, Fiona would make her way to her class.

~ Exit to Diviner Classroom ~

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

OoC: Short since... Well, not much she can do. Anyway, ONWARD!

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:05 am
Jesse Randall
~ The Grand Ballroom, then Fiona and Jesse's Room ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jesse barely noticed as Fidal stepped things up a little - although the occasional move went awry, she took it all in her stride, skipping over any mistakes and following her friend's lead - she was having the time of her life and like many others, she hoped it wouldn't end.

The hours seemed to pass so quickly! After dancing, the pair would take a moment to get something to eat and drink before chatting to a few familiar faces - and even some new ones - before her date would offer his arm and inquire if he could walk her back to her dorm. With a yawn, she would nod, taking his arm before allowing him to lead the way once again.

"Thank you so much for tonight," It had been a pleasant walk back, but as they finally reached the entrance to the Female Dorms, Jesse would spin round and wrap her arms around Fidal a hug. "I don't think I've ever had so much fun!" she beamed, her tail swishing from side to side before slowing to a tired sway.

Breaking the hug she cast a glance along the corridor, "Safe travels back, Fidal, and thank you so much again," she didn't want to go, but knew the pair of them were so very tired. Eventually she would send him a sweet smile and then turn, heading back to her dorm room to get changed and ready for bed.

[~ New Day ~]

Jesse had been so tired the previous night that she had just worked on autopilot, finding her new room, the Fennec Child had changed out of her dress and clambered into bed, quite oblivious to the new face she was sharing the room with...

As the sun rose with the new day, Jesse would roll over onto her back - having taken on her Fox Form for warmth, she remained as such, stretching all four paws out beneath the covers before pausing as a breath reached her large ears. "Wuzzat?" curious, the little Fox would flip over, crawling her way out from beneath the sheets before standing with her head tilted on the edge of her bed. "Wait...is that...? Tay!" quite forgetting that her roommate had left and she was now sharing the room with a new acquaintance, the Fennec Child couldn't hold back her excitement, vaulting off her bet with such glee and scampering across the room with such speed that she leapt up onto her roommate's bed effortlessly.

"Tay! I've missed you so much!" she didn't normally jump up onto her friend's bed, knowing how much she feared being attacked by canines, but believing it actually was her former roommate, Jesse couldn't help herself...

Valiant Fenris

Voice of Aegis

Appearance: As seen, but Eventually Wearing This
With: First with Fidal, then With Fiona
Feeling: Cheerful, Tired, then Excited/Curious
OoC Jesse might just think Fiona is Tay...eheh, boy is she in for a shock...lol*
""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:56 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

~ Fiona awoke the next day in her Dorm ~

After such a stressful night, Fiona had returned to her Dorm and went to sleep without any second thoughts, not even waiting to see if anybody else showed up in the room...

Through the thin curtains, a dimmed light and warmth would fill the room as the sun rose, Fiona however ignored it as she remained in her deep sleep. More exhausted that usual after yesterdays events, it's likely she wasn't getting up anytime soon. Or so she thought.

"E-eh..?!" She was awoke by the sound of movement followed by the sudden small weight jumping on top of her, causing the girl to flinch with surprise. Before she could attempt to sit up and see the source of the little jumpscare "I-I, who--Ah... A... Ahchoo!" She was cut off by a strong tingle in her nose followed by a small sneezing fit, added to the confusion was an uncomfortable itch that covered her body.

Through the sudden reaction she was having, Fiona was soon able to rise from her bed to see a small animal standing right in front of her... "U-um... H-huh..?" A little fox? That explained Fii's sudden reaction... Her allergies, something she didn't need to think about for a long while. In a panic, she covered the bottom half of her face with her bed quilt to try and block out the reaction... Was it just a stray? Or... A person? How did it get in here anyway?

Tala Maxwell

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Female Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas