Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:16 pm
Single Roleplay with Ujiri and Maeztli

Played by Heras Box  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:56 pm
Mae was excited that she got to go out and play with the other kids. Of course her aunt was hovering nearby but at least she was out of the house! The other kids had started a game of kick ball but that wasn't what she wanted to play so instead Maeztli went off on her own and hopped over things at random until she figured out what it was she wanted to do. Most games required another person and with everyone else busy she may have to resort to playing something on her own.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:47 pm
Ujiri noticed the strange looking girl and left the game of ball so that he could go up to her. Not really because she was someone he knew but more so because she looked so different from the other kids. Shifter but not shifter at the same time. He and his twin sister were different from the others as well since they were an alkidike and leaf hybrid thanks to their mothers. He liked it though. Of course he would have liked to have been given markings like his sister.

When he was close enough he reached out and patted the girl on the shoulder. "Hey. What are you?" He didn't seem to watch how he worded things either.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:13 pm
Heras Box

When she was patted on the shoulder she looked up at the person that wanted her attention. Mae blinked a few times at the boy as he asked what she was, finding that she wanted to know what he was as well. "Uh.. Shifter and Yaeli."

After a moment of staring she scuffed her foot on the ground. "What are you? I've not seen anyone like you before." Maeztli couldn't help but keep looking at the boy's feelers?  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm
"Heh! I'm an Alkidike leaf hybrid!" Ujiri stood extra tall just then, proud of what he was. Of course the effect was better when his twin was beside him. It kind painted a better picture.

"Oh, I haven't seen too many like me. Even less like you." The boy tilted his head and noticed that the girl was looking at his small antenna. "My mom and older sister have them too, but my other mom, brother, and twin don't. Pretty cool huh?" Ujiri reached up and poked at his little feelers.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:11 pm
Alkidike. Maeztli felt like she'd heard that before. Not that she could really remember what it meant. Leaf she knew were neighbors to the shifters. Somewhere.

With it being pointed out that there were not a lot of people like her she looked at the ground. "I know. My mommy came from the island of Yael. I've never seen it." She didn't think the little boy had either.

"What are they for?" Mae leaned in closer to stare at the feelers. "They look weird."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:15 pm
"Hm? I'm not sure!" They had just been a part of him and his family that he assumed they were meant to be there. Because they were. Dropping his hand to his side he lifted his shoulder into a shrug. "I'd have to ask my mom or my big sister what they're for." It was something he'd never really thought of before.

At seeing the girl's eyes up close he broke out into a large grin. "You sure you're not part alkidike? Your eyes look black." Actually, most of the girl was dark colored. Which is why he had been drawn to her. "Well, except the bit of color around the center."  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:14 pm
Not knowing what the feelers were for was odd. It was part of his body and he didn't know? Maeztli blinked several times in silence before she simply shrugged. Then she heard him ask if she was sure she wasn't part alk. Something about her eyes.

"No silly." Mae giggled. "My eyes are like my mommy's" She brought her hands up to cover her eyes with a smile. When she peeked out at the boy again she gave another giggle. "It's how the people's eyes look on Yael."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:21 pm
"I've never heard of Yael. Where is that at?" Ujiri fully expected to hear of Yael being a few villages over or even somewhere in Tale. He didn't know how large Tendaji was but he knew Jahaur was fairly large.

"Still, I like your eyes. They're nice. They remind me of my moms." Well, cept the silver in them. But Ujiri liked that they were mostly black. It was cool to see and non alk hybrid with the trait.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:24 pm
"Huh? oh, uhm.. Yael is a big island in the middle of the ocean. Mommy says it's out past Oba." Wherever that was. Since Mae had yet to travel anywhere she had no real idea where any place was. She knew her home village and the villages near it and she could name the territory they lived in, but that was about it.

Maeztli reached up and pushed her short hair behind her ear. "So, do you have a name? I'm Maeztli." Since the boy seemed to be interested in talking to her she might as well get to know him. And she liked that there was another kid willing to speak to her.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:31 pm
There was a big island somewhere? Ujiri grinned. Now he wanted to go find it. That would mean he'd need a boat. For a moment he looked around to see if he could spot a boat. When his first look was unsuccessful he brought his gaze back to the girl in front of him.

"Ujiri! Nice to meet you. My twin sister is named Ika." He grinned at her and puffed up a little, proud of his name and the fact that he had a twin. "You have any brothers or sisters?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:37 pm
Ujiri was a weird name but then she guessed that her name must be weird to him too. Mae nodded her head with a wide smile when asked if she had a sibling. "Yep! I have a little brother! His name is Zetyli. He's just a baby though."

She too was proud to be a big sister. Maeztli loved her little brother like nothing else.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:44 pm
Knowing that the girl had a little brother made Ujiri happy. "Ah, well make sure you take care of him. Little brothers are the best." Of course he only thought that because he was a little brother. What could be better than him? Other than his twin sister. She was equally as good.

"So, what games do you like to play?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:55 pm
She agreed with that. Her little brother was the best. Even when he woke everyone up in the middle of the night. Though she did try to make him feel better before everyone was fully awake.

"Uh.. I don't know. Holluta and I usually just play tag or hide and seek." Her little shoulders came up in a shrug.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:05 pm
He thought about the two options and neither one seemed like any fun at the moment. It was far too hot to be running around and hiding didn't seem all the fun either. Ujiri sighed a little then looked around. After a moment he looked back at her. It was an awkward moment as he stood there trying to think of something to do.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff