PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:36 pm
Haikimono Yuki & Natalya Phailizard

Yuki's Breedings
Yuki's Journal
Yuki's Plot Thread - Soq guild[/url ]

User Image

Yuki & Phail

What we're looking for;

• Short/medium RPs with an ultimate goal. If longer stories are needed they may be broken up into smaller chunks. (I'm trying to cut down on the risk of my attention span defeating me.)
  • Story oriented, not stat gain oriented RP.
  • -Triggers right here- Seathi and seathi/nixie crosses who are willing to be hunted, captured, escapees, near misses, allies, dinner, infatuated, injured, killed, fighters, ect... While we intend for this killer duo to be ultimately successful in their long term goals no story will ever go further or result in anything more than the parties involved are ok with.
  • Your plots! Have something you need a villain for? So long as it fits, I'm open!
  • Breedings! Yuki is not opposed to seducing seathi/nixie if it will help lure them back to her mate and is open to breedings with those she's targeting. If your fishie (or other) isn't open for RP that's ok! Plot based or random breedings are acceptable so long as you are ok with the children being involved in Yuki & Phail's plot.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:32 am
Their Home
User Image

Hidden among the foothills is a series of ponds. Few would ever stumble upon them and those who do are unlikely to leave alive. Phail uses these pools to keep her captured seathi. How well they are stocked depends entirely on how successful the pair has been in their hunts.

User Image

Placeholder, click for larger version.

A portion of the cliff side is blocked off by a simple wooden door. Inside is the pair's home, complete with a small pool for Yuki herself. Far in the back of the cave is a holding tank for Phail's most prized possessions: Her most beautiful seathi. These individuals live longer, often being fed well to keep them fat and meaty as they wait for the inevitable.  

one over three
Captain

Feline Cat

one over three
Captain

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:42 am
Owner's Name: If there a multiple owners use the name of the owner who will be posting in the RP.
Pony's Name & Cert:
Plot Goals: Keep it short, 1-3 sentences if possible. Do you want to be captured? A near miss? An original plot? Give me a summary. :3
Limits: What are you ok with? What would you like to happen? What is out of the question under any circumstances? (If something isn't stated to be OK it will be assumed to be a no-go. So if you forget anything or don't deem it necessary to include as a big no don't worry. Your comfort is a priority!)
Breeding?: Yes or No. If yes, please use this space to include any relevant breeding information. (Stat % & if you are actively stating this pony. If you have any plot ideas for possible children. If this would be RP based, plot based, or just a random breeding. Please note that I do have a difficult time keeping track of breedings and find it VERY difficult to prioritize particular breedings. If this is something that would upset you then it would be best not to seek breedings with me.)
Other: Any other

Please use this form to request RP with Yuki;
[i][size=18][color=grey]I'm going to follow the pretty fishy![/color][/i][/size]
[quote="one over three"][/quote]
[b]Owner's Name[/b]:
[b]Pony's Name & Cert Link[/b]:
[b]Plot Goals[/b]:
[b]Limits[/b]:
[b]Breeding?[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

Please use this form to request RP with Phail;
[i][size=18][color=orange]That girl seems a bit off... I'm sure it's fine![/color][/i][/size]
[quote="phail ninja"][/quote]
[b]Owner's Name[/b]:
[b]Pony's Name & Cert Link[/b]:
[b]Plot Goals[/b]:
[b]Limits[/b]:
[b]Breeding?[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:42 am

one over three
Captain

Feline Cat

one over three