• Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:59 am
User Image

_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||
tab Who Are You?|Tatsumaki ???
tab How Old Are You?| Once 29, Now 10
tab What Sex Are You?| Female
tab What Do You Look Like| Tatsumaki stands at the average height for a child, dressed in rather large clothing that she wore before being put to slumber. This usually results in her sleeves handing loosely off of her hands unless rolled up manually. Her vanilla white hair hides her red eyes that gaze out at the world with a burning curiosity about everything. A pair of matching red eyeglasses sits atop her face, always in need of readjusting in what feels like a constant eternity.
tab Who Are Your People?| Human
tab Do You Have a Lineage?| N/A; Mid-Mid Tier; 1 Free E-D Rank item, 1 Greater PA
tab Where Are You From?| Kumogakure
tab How Tall Are You?| 4'6"
tab How Much Do You Weight?| 80 lbs
tab What Best Describes Your Frame?| Super Light
tab What Were You?| Kumogakure Technician
tab How Experienced Were You At It?| Very Experienced

_________________||Now, Some Details…||
tab What Are You Like?| An eager and ever productive person, Tatsumaki remains fairly confident in her abilities, even with the handicap of having regress in age. She is ultimately friendly to all unless provoked or shown that kindness is not to be given towards a specific individual. Her past accomplishments have given her a somewhat large pride in herself, seeing her creations quite better than her peers. Failures are treated with extreme isolation in order to figure out what went wrong, how to prevent it from going awry again, and general improvements over a great period of time. This refusal to accept nothing but the best has kept her up over many sleepless nights. When alone, she begins to have doubts about whether or not she can leave her mark upon this fractured world, or even survive until the next day. Despite all her years of familiarity of technology, the female still worries about her work become outdated or insufficient for whatever task at hand. Alongside side these fears lies an underlying worry of causing a calamity with her creations like what had happened to the land over the Era when she lied sleeping. These doubts continue to linger in her mind, affecting her work to the point of obsessing over even the most minute of details.

Where Tatumaki ultimately shines through is being a team player. While her genius is enough to cover her own range on interests and challenges, she knows that the strength of a machine is equal to its many parts. It tasks a group of like-minded individuals to scale a work of mountainous effort, and an even bigger one to maintain it. She's willing to pull her weight in the group and accepts nothing else from every group member's absolute best which has rubbed a few people the wrong way multiple times. Deep down, Tatsu wants to bring out the best in every group she's a part of, cheering from the sidelines or directly involved.

tab What Do You Believe In?| "This world can be saved, but only if we work together."
tab What Do You Fear?|
      • Work Becoming Irrelevant - She wants to leave her mark on the world, and fears that she will never amount to anything. As such, she makes every action either exaggerated, or she thinks it out so when it comes to fruition, it gets the most attention. She wants to be relevant and helpful, always
      • Fear of Overreach - While she strives for excellence and relevance, she likewise worries that her mechanations will leave the message she most fears: destruction, horror, and mayhem. This, combined with her fear of irrelevance, makes her incredibly attuned to details, causing her to make every last factor and concern a reality in order to ensure her inventions and creation work exactly as intended.
      • Fear of Losing Faculties - She wants to understand, to invent, to take apart and find connections. To lose that understanding is to lose the spark of creation. More than anything, she fears losing her mind, her ability to think and calculate. To grow old and stupid is the by far worst scenario she can imagine.
tab What Strengths Define You?|
      • Confident
      • Hard Worker
      • Tactician
tab What Weaknesses Define You?|
      • Prideful
      • Shorttempered
      • Detail Oriented
tab What Era(s) Are You From?| Era of Regret
tab What Have You Experienced?| From a young age, Tatumaki showed signs of possessing a natural curiosity for the world around her. She broke things regularly to see what they held and how they would interact with which other things. Instead of following in her friends' dreams of becoming shinobi of Kumogakure, she desired to help mend the wounds of this world using the technology that was present in the world. Her academy years were full of a sort of reluctance to stick with the old ways of teaching, instead trying to find workarounds of rules, and testing out jutsus in such different ways that they were designed for much to the stress of her teacher. After countless office visits, referrals, and even a threat, she had left the academy with a sour taste in her mouth. Deciding to focus her efforts on her skills in tinkering, Tatsu ditched her Genin year and retained her civilian status. Becoming the youngest apprentice of her master at an age of 10, she learned alongside him, assisting in odd jobs until she was ready enough to work as a full fledged technician for her village.

Ever since the sleep, her memories have been scarce in her adulthood, but she can recall bits and pieces of information.

_________________||What Can You Do…||
tab How Do You Experience Life?|
      {First Class}
      {Second Class}
      {Third Class // First Prestige Class}
      {Third Class // Second Prestige Class}
tab How Do You View It?|

tab What Makes You Unique? |
      • TechSpeak - Tatsumaki has a 50% chance of speaking in a way that any mecha can understand her.
      • Multitasker - If Tatsumaki is configuring more than one Mecha at a time, she gains [+2] to regulatory processing skill per mecha being worked on.
      • Lucky Find - Tatsumaki will start with a [Brown] core upon creation.
      • Queen Machine - Tatsumaki gains [1] ☆ in Intelligence.
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Chakra Pool → 200
      tab Chakra Color → Green
      tab Chakra Materialization → A faint aura
      tab Chakra Elements:
          tab • Doton
          tab • Fuuton
      Stamina Pool → 200
      Archetype → Scholar
      Statistics:
        →→→Power →☆☆
        →→→Agility →☆☆☆
        →→→Intelligence →☆☆☆☆☆☆
        →→→Chakra →☆☆

tab What Skills Do You Posses?|
      • Foraging ► 3
      • Item Identification ► 4
      • Concoctions ► 3
tab What Are You Proficient With?|
      • Single Handed Light Weapons ► Basic

tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
      Genjutsu → 00 // 05
      Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Skill Points → 00 // 02
      Proficiency Points → 00 // 02
_________________||What Do you Possess…||
tab How Much Experience Do I Possess?|0
tab How Much Ryo Do I Own?|100
tab What Do I Carry?|
      • Normal Clothing
      • Weather Clothing
      • Camp Hammer
      • Magnifying Glass
      • Goggles
      • Reinforced Lab Coat - [D - Rank, Scale 5]
      • Satchel, Medium
      • Journal // Sketchbook
      • Pencil [x4]
      • Bedroll
      • Blanket
      • Oiled Waterskin
      Cavernous Maw
tab What Techniques Do You Possess?|
      [Ninjutsu]

[Genjutsu]
        • Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ]
        →→P/S. Sense: Sight // Touch, Taste
        →→Base Duration // Upkeep: 4 Posts // 10 Chakra
        →→Source: Phantasm
        →→Description: Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

tab What Secrets Have You Discovered?|

tab What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Xiaowan Can't recall
tab How Old Am I…| 16
tab What Sex Am I...| Female
tab What Do I Look Like...| A Monster...
tab What Are My People...| Once human, now ???
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| N/A (Mid-Mid)
tab Where Am I From...| Kumogakure
tab How Tall Am I...| 5'11"
tab And How Heavy...| 130 lbs
tab What Frame Am I...| Heavy (Compact)
tab What Was I to My Home...} Genin
tab How Experienced Was I...| E-Rank
tab What Am I Like...: Ever the curious monstrosity, she remains curious and naive of the world she's been born into. When encountering another human, she becomes curious of their form, wondering exactly how they work, what their features are for, and if she can touch them. This is all passively done. Any aggression towards her will be treated with aggression in response.
tab What Did I Believe In...: "A bond with a man I can't recall..."
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • Fear of Acknowledging Her Depression
    tab • Fear of Failure
    tab • Fear of Rejection
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • Adaptability: Even before her horrid transformation, Xiaowan was incredibly fluid in her combat. It takes her a bit to get going, but eventually she can learn from the combat environment around her
    tab • Loyal: Due to her obsession over people, she's very bound to those that accept her how she is, mindful to never allow herself to betray that trust they place in her.
    tab • Body Language: Because of her lost ability to speak, the female has learned how to communicate her own thoughts as
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • Flighty: Thinking on the fly, she's not so good with planning actions or anything. She's the kind of person who takes and goes as she pleases.
    tab • Stubborn: She can overdue it at times, sometimes managing to guard somebody from another person they don't need it from. This could even result in quite the misunderstanding.
    tab • Motherly: Overprotective of close people, she'll force them to see things her way if the teeniest detail bothers her.
    tab • Dunce: Her transformation has left her a bit scatterbrained, heavily affecting her ability to comprehend and speak the common tongue.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Regret
tab When Was I Born...| Can't Recall
tab What Have I Experienced...: Xiaowan began life as all did. Raised from youth with a chakra circulation issue, she found herself unable to proceed much in class but excelled in physical techniques. Focusing on this strength, the female rose through the ranks of her clan. She would remain a rogue for the majority of her life until events would force her to request entry and citizenship into Kumogakure. While her talents were questioned as was her disability, she swiftly put them to rest after a trial period. It would be here that she met a wonderful man in her life. A man who not only could stand up to her might, but push her even further. In total love, the two would grow a bond and quickly become infatuated with one another.

tab When the time came for them to enter stasis together, Xiaowan would hold her loved one tight and vow to see each other again someday. Into the pod she stepped, falling asleep almost instantly. When Xiaowan awoke, there was naught but herself around. She tried to survive and find others but failed in the end. After struggling into a cave after a lethal creature attack, she felt a liquid splash on her head and gave up. The darkness soon took hold of her, praying to not wake again. An uncertain amount of time later, she awoke in a haze. She knew not her name, a past, or anything. Looking at her body, it felt wrong but comforting. Every little bit of this material gave her comfort in her solace. Stepping out in the sunlight, she would venture out in search of answers.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • Chakra Decirculation: Xiaowan's chakra network is wired differently than most shinobi's, normal ways of summoning and extending her chakra network have proved to fail upon activation. Though because of her raising on taijutsu, she has forgone Ninjutsu completely, gaining ☆☆ (2) in Power.
    tab • Larger Picture: Ever focused on the bigger picture, forgoing the smaller details, Xiaowan fails upon the first attempt at trying to utilize Genjutsu. Because of this, she focuses on her strength, sacrificing the ability to learn/use Genjutsu for ☆☆ (2) in Power.
    tab • Being of Slime: Due to her corruption, Xiaowan's body is highly volatile and produces a highly potent toxin that is always clear on her body. Because of the form she has taken, however, she's sensitive to jade or silver weaponry. Contact with her body will cause it to break it down and burn. Likewise, physical contact causes defenses to be weaker because she poisons them. Begins with [30] Physical Corruption.
    tab • Unstable Mass: Upon reaching [100] Corruption, instead of dying, Xiaowan's form is forced into a puddle for a lengthy period of time. During this, she begins to filter corruption out of her system. This continues until she reaches [30] Corruption once more.
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color ►
      tab Chakra Materialization ► Bubbles around her.
        tab • Earth
        tab • Fire
    tab Stamina Pool → 140
    tab Archetype → Fighter
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ (9)
      tab Agility| ☆☆☆ (3)
      tab Intelligence| ☆☆☆ (3)
      tab Chakra| (1)
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • Foraging ► [5]
    tab • Field Triage ► [5]
    tab
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • Unarmed Combat (1)
    tab • Unarmed Combat: Offensive ► ☆ (1)
    tab • Unarmed Combat: Grappling ► ☆ (1)
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 02
    tab Skill Points → 10 // 10
    tab Proficiency Points → 03 // 03

tab Passives
    tab • Power Threshold [2]: Gains [4] stages of learning for Bukijutsu or Taijutsu
    tab • Power Threshold [5]: Gains [1] in strength for Bukijutsu, Taijutsu, and unnamed physical attacks. Also gain [30] stamina for maximum pool.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • Normal Clothing
    tab • Weather Clothing
    tab • Camp Hammer
    tab • Goggles
    tab • Journal // Sketchbook
    tab • Pencil [x4]
    tab • Bedroll
    tab • Blanket