Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[META PRP] Luck be a Lady (Chiara + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

they call you lady luck
but there is room for doubt
at times you have a very un-lady-like way
of running out
you're on this date with me
the pickin's have been lush
and yet before the evening is over
you might give me the brush
you might forget your manners
you might refuse to stay
and so the best that I can do is pray

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:59 pm
She knew she was being watched. Cerpin was not being especially subtle about it as he searched the tower for her. It had thrown a huge wrench into his plans for her to make that kind of a scene back in Sascha's office. What he wanted to know was why. The purpleblood kept about twenty feet away from her so he could track her movements. They didn't tell him much though. What he wanted to know was locked up tight inside her thinkpan.

Fine. He'd play.

"There she is. The loveliest blueblood I know." As Chiara turned a corner, he grabbed her by the arm and yanked her back. They were in a secluded area of the tower and he'd scoped the place out enough to know that there was a storage closet nearby. Stuffing her inside it, he wriggled in as well as shut the door.

"Care to explain your little show back with Diasis?" He lifted a leg and rested his foot on a shelf, blocking the door with his body. She was going to have to answer a few questions before he let her out.

"If you wanted a little fun, you could've just called." Cerpin ran his thumb across her lips.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara knew the purpleblood was fallowing her. He was not good at stealth. She grinned, seeing what he had in store for her. When she was pulled into a small closet, the purpleblood's body pressed close to hers, she felt her annoyance flare up a bit. She still had Elidae's actions on her thinkpan, the feelings of being not in control, and it made her feel defensive, angry. So, Cerpin wanted answers. Of course he did. Well hell if she was gonna give up her leverage. If he wanted something from her, well he was gonna have to work for it.

"Humm..." Chiara started, as if debating weather she was going to tell him anything, or what to say to him. She reached up and ran her hands through Cerpin's hair, grabbing his head and pulling it down to her lips.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:14 am
Her hands pulled his face towards hers and he couldn't deny that he was tempted to go along with it. Chiara knew what she was doing, she'd played these games many times before. But he could not afford to let her distract him this time. He jerked his head back before grabbing her aggressively and slamming her back against the back wall of the cramped closet.

"Start talking. Now. What's your angle." His nails dug into her skin. The purpleblood knew she didn't like playing the role of prey nor being the hunted. That was what she was going to get until he was satisfied.

"Mm nn, don't even think about it." He murmured as her eyes glittered with mischief. She was enjoying getting a rise out of him. "What's your deal with Sascha? Don't mess around, I'm serious."

That was probably not something he should have admitted.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her annoyance turned to anger as Cerpin actually slammed her back against the wall. Look at him, giving so much away so quickly. Guess Sascha actually was something to him, not that she didn't already know that from his performance in the yellowblood's office.

Still, she found it hard not to take the attack in the closet as a real attack, and her anger flared up. Cerpin thought he was all that, all powerful and in charge of both her and his life. Well, Chiara was sick of the uppity purpleblood. He needed to learn his place. "Cerpin," Chiara started, unable to keep the anger from her voice. "You just walked in here, without your little yellowblood disguise, with your little redblood criminal, and you expect me to just let you get away with it?" Chiara pushed the purpleblood back, hard, using her power to enhance her strength. It was subtle enough that should he ask she could just say she had super strength or something, but it also did the job. She tried to pin Cerpin against the wall now, her knee placed right between his legs should he try anything funny.

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:42 pm
Her counter attack was sudden and more forceful than he had expected. Cerpin crashed back against the contents of the closet with a grunt and a glare back into her angry eyes. Her knee hovered as a threat and he grudgingly held back any retaliation.

"You know as well as I do that the chance of bleeding on this job is too high to fake that yellowblood thing. And I don't know what your problem with Tevini is, she's not a threat to you." His redblooded partner was too paranoid to do something crazy like fight Chiara. Tevini would rather run than confront someone unless absolutely necessary. So there had to be some kind of emotional problem between the two women. He knew Tevini's side but not Chiara's

"You're dodging my question. What do you want with Sascha?" He tried to steer the conversation back on track. It felt uncomfortable to ask but he badly wanted to know what she was scheming. Was it mischief or something darker?

"If I don't know what you're planning, it's more likely I'm gonna ******** it up without realizing, Chi."

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara's eyes softened. She was over reacting. She needed to get her thinkpan around the Elidae thing, or it would continue to bleed into her other affairs. She eased up on her hold on the purpleblood. Part of her, a part that she was trying to fight, a fight she had been fighting her entire life, wanted to make Cerpin understand his place. He was going around, expecting him and herself to be on the same team, the same side.

Chiara took a deep breath, and leaned as far back as she could in the small closet. "Your right," She said, folding her arms over her chest. "Im.... Chiara had to force herself to continue. She did not like giving up her secrets, her plans, but Cerpin was right. Maybe having a partner would be a good idea, or at least not the worst idea. "Im sorry Cerpin. Your not the enemy here. Sascha works for me, that's the base of my interest." She sighed, but continued. "Sascha is also in a powerful position, as im sure you can see, and he has access to information." She did lean in to the purpleblood, giving him a serious look. "Like a list of all the trolls that, somehow, arnt on the records, and need, say, a voucher for their existence." She moved her hands to her hips. "A list i presume you might be interested in..." She tilted her head to the side, but did not smile. "Or is flirting the only reason you do anything?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:28 am
She released him and some of the tension drained out of the room. Not all of it but enough of it. He watched her confess a small part of her plans and her reasoning. Cerpin was not dumb enough to accept that this was everything but it would do for now. He considered Chiara a useful friend and business partner. He would help her out so long as he knew he wasn't going to get ******** over.

"You got me there. But he's a good source of labor too. Very useful." Cerpin chuckled and shrugged his shoulders at her mention of his flirtatious nature. He seemed to visibly relax upon hearing that she didn't have sinister plans for his friend. Cerpin leaned back against the wall feigning comfort, still trying to keep his pumpbiscuit calm and his breathing relaxed after the earlier scuffle. Chiara did not hesitate to put fear into your soul if you got in her way.

"Oh and one more thing." His eyes met the blueblood's. "I'm also sorry. For shoving you in a closet and interrogating you." Her apology had not gone unnoticed and so he returned it with one of his own. She was a proud kind of troll and he assumed it was a big deal for her to even say the word 'sorry' regardless of if she even meant it or not.

Micillia

Yamashii

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara frowned. She had given away a lot more of her plan than Cerpin did of his. Not that he really had a plan, but he had gotten this far. There had to be more reasoning than just that.

Then the purpleblood "apologized" and Chiara's anger flared up again. She got right in his face, close enough to almost be kissing, but there were no romantic intentions here. Her voice was quite, but intense. "You treat me like you just did again," Chiara said, almost growling. "And you will severely regret it." She backed off just a bit, not smiling in the slightest. "And do you really want to try me Cerpin? I suggest you think up a better apology for next time we meet..." Chiara growled.

She eased back again, forcing the tension out of her body. She also forced a smile onto her face. "Dont make me get the handcuffs and chains out." It was a joke, they were her favorite.... intimate toys, so to speak. She tried to say it in a joking tone, but her hard anger was difficult to hide. With that she moved to open the closet door, flick her hair over her shoulder, and go on her way.

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff