Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:33 pm
He was rather hoping to run into Deinos again today. He had met her the other day and had been quiet intrigued with her personality and how things about her in general were. He had always been interested in the cave and everything about it and had hoped to learn if even a little more.

He figured the best way to do that would be to seek out the interesting female again and talk to her. As he swam near the last known location he had talked to her he looked about, hopeful. Seeing nothing he let out a small huff and swam towards the village a bit. Perhaps she was swimming around elsewhere. While he knew they didn't live in the cave he figured it would be a common thing to be near it.

They did play an important roll with it after all.

Seeing a familiar figure up ahead he approached the female from behind, failing to see the colors weren't the same. "Hey Deinos!" he called out with a smile.

HoneyTeaTree

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Enyo had taken a very, very long time to accept her current state of life. After she and Deino had fled their village in the deep there had been a difficult transition period for her... though she considered herself to still be in the transition period. Deino seemed to be having a much easier time in getting used to their new life and Enyo couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy at the ease of her sister's transition. A frown took place on her features as she swam through the warm waters, another thing she disliked about her new life and residency. She missed the cold waters and the sunlight that reached the water so easily on this upper portion of the ocean hurt her eyes. It was terrible.

Ker swam beside her and Enyo was thankful for her familiar's presence. It was the only constant thing in her life. Even with Deino and Thanatos with her in their new home, after all the turbulence she and Deino had gone through their relationship was still being repaired there was still a deep crevasse between the sisters. Things still weren't quite the same.

As the seathi swam along, trying to find something to do pass the time since she no longer had the responsibility of choosing someone as the Deep One's sacrifice, the purple and pink patterned mare glanced at all the flora and fauna around her. There was a cave nearby where she and Deino now resided and it had always drawn her attention. Perhaps today would be the day she and Ker ventured in side of it. She was so focused on her surroundings and her ventures that she didn't even notice someone calling out.

"Enyo, someone is calling for your sister. I think they believe you to be her."

The mare hummed, glancing up at her familiar's words. Enyo's brows furrowed as she looked about her to see the someone that Ker had talked about. Her eyes narrowed at the brightly colored stallion that was approaching her and a grimace formed on her lips as she eyed the male. "I am not Deino," she all but spat. "We look nothing alike and I don't have time for those who are too clueless to realize the difference. So if you'd please, I have better things to do." The mare huffed and turned her back to him, venturing towards the cave that rested on the edge of horizon.

"Wasn't that a little harsh, Enyo? I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you."

"Not in the slightest. And it matters not if he didn't intend to offend me, he did. Besides, if I leave, perhaps he'll have a better chance of finding her without my presence confusing him," she replied coolly. Enyo had better things to do than spend time with fools who did nothing but waste it.

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff