Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Oh What a Tangled Web [Team Ashanite + Whisler]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:16 pm
Ashanite leaned, idly, against Whisler's side as he pulled out his tablet communicator. He was rapidly becoming fond of these things - much more convenient than the crystals. Theoretically he probably shouldn't use one so openly in front of a Knight, but ultimately it was no different than a Senshi's phone; more convenient, even.

He'd met up with Whisler to ensure he would be present, because it was time to bring his team in on the details of the upcoming operation, and that meant ensuring that they were fully briefed on Whisler's involvement. Ashanite refused to take the risk of Whisler being harmed because one of his subordinates wasn't aware they had a double agent.

"Evening, lieutenants - and, of course, Victoria. This is your General, Ashanite. Meet me at the fountain in Westpark; you'll be looking for the paired auras of a General and a Transcendent Knight. I promise, we stand out."

He sent the message and clicked the tablet closed, and considered moving from his comfortable position, seated on a bench by the fountain and practically cuddled against Whisler's side, because he supposed that looked compromising, but he was comfortable, damn it.

"I'm excited for you to meet my team," he told Whisler with a light smile. "They're a...unique bunch, certainly, but they've done me proud."

xOrangeish Sherbert
xa-disgruntled-dragon
xDaekie
xAurelius Ambrosius
xLP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:27 pm
Whisler was enjoying this impromptu meeting with Ashanite, even if he did feel more than a little guilty for cuddling up to him right now. He wasn’t...he just.

There were just issues...but this was something…

His eyes were on the communicator, the curiosity for what the device was overriding the guilt he was feeling for enjoying the contact so much. “That’s not something I’ve seen before...it’s interesting looking.” The knight slid his hand into Ashanite’s when the tablet was closed and sighed. “What if they don’t like me? I mean...I’m not sure I would like me...but…”

They were his team. More than just a few little lieutenants...there was a whole team of them now...and that was a pretty daunting thought.

There was a warmth inside of him when he thought of them though, those kids who he had once utterly considered adopting...wanting to…

No. Now was not the time to think of that folly. Now was the time to meet Ashanite’s team and work one becoming a part of it.

Noir Songbird
a-disgruntled-dragon
Daekie
Aurelius Ambrosius
LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:27 pm
Larimar arrived first, as they were wont to do; they had never been late for anything in the last five years and they weren't about to start now. Not that they could really be late for an impromptu meeting, but that was all semantics, anyways; they were in no mood for those.

The look of sheer disdain they gave Whisler could have curdled milk. It was fairly impressive, actually; they had looked him up and down and found him wanting in about the span of five seconds, maybe less. "Ashanite." No honorifics, no greeting him by his rank; until he pressed further on it they'd keep doing it. "Who is this. If you tell us he's your boyfriend I'm going to ******** hurl."

(Okay, maybe that was a little harsh, but Larimar was exceedingly tired of PDA at the moment. They didn't want to participate in it, they were repulsed by it for a variety of reasons; was it really such an enormous request for people to turn it down a little?)

Orangeish Sherbert
Noir Songbird
a-disgruntled-dragon
Aurelius Ambrosius
LP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:16 pm
"General, always a pleasure," said Leifite as she approached, giving a nod to Ashanite. She glanced over at his companion, a knight that reeked of order, and frowned at him. The knight was not bound or controlled, or anything of the sort that she'd assume you'd do with a knight, especially ones baring the glowing marks on his skin.

"I do not believe we have met. I am Lt. Leifite," she said to Whisler, holding out a hand for the knight to shake if he was so inclined. She was not disgusted by this as Larimar was; she'd had her own dealings with knights and found they could be rather civil and reasonable when they weren't trying to kill you. As well, Ashanite was comfortable around the knight and seemed to trust him.

While not quite enough for Leifite to trust Whisler out of the gate, she respected and trusted her General. That said...

"I mean no disrespect General, but, to be frank, why is this knight here and why are you chummy with him?"

Noir Songbird

Orangeish Sherbert

Daekie

LP

Aurelius0815

a-disgruntled-dragon

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:56 am
Wavellite had half a mind to try and find Xenia to bring to this meeting that Ashanite was calling…but she figure that it might not be the best time to introduce her not-yet-corrupted girlfriend to the teammates that she hadn’t yet met. Next time for sure, though when she finally got to where the meeting was being held, the realization that the ‘Transcendent ’ Knight which Ashanite had spoken of was not some sort of prisoner…but was snuggling with him.

And then she saw the glowing marks that stood out vividly on the knights face and realization overtook her. “So…this is the one you warned me about, Ashie? This is the one who spent too much time on his…whatever you said and started glowing? If he’s so useless now, why are you still hanging out with him?”

It kind of annoyed her, if she were honest. She had upset Xenia when she had freaked out on her homeworld…she knew that as sure as she knew her name…and she would have liked to have seen more of it too…but she had gotten scared. “You warned me about it and now you’re bringing him to family get-togethers?” Her general was weird.

Noir Songbird

a-disgruntled-dragon

Daekie

LP

Aurelius0815

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:26 am
Lapis arrived his face still slightly bruised from his run in with his father earlier that week. He cursed lightly under his breath that the General had called a meeting today. What could be so important, but still Lapis tried to be a good soldier and just follow his orders. But part of the orders confused him, a transcended knight. Why on earth would there be a transcended knight at the meeting.

As he arrived he saw some new faces, other lieutenants that the general had presumably awakened, and a corrupted senshi perhapse that the general corrupted though Lapis wasn't sure.

He had to bite his tongue as the others voiced their confusion and displeasure at the knight's presence. He had to agree, even if the general and this knight were initimately close that didn't mean that that couldn't change tomorrow and if the knight decided after learning about whatever plans the general has that he cares more for order then where would they be left. This was unwise to say the least.

But still it was not his place to question his leader's decisions, he knew that well. "It is nice to meet you, I am Lt. Lapis Lazuli." He said giving a slight cautious bow to the knight.

Noir Songbird
Orangeish Sherbert
a-disgruntled-dragon
Daekie
LP

Aurelius0815

Divine Noob

2,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:44 pm
Ashanite gave Larimar a long look, and then a wry smile appeared on the General's face, the type of expression that indicated he was going to be an a** for the sole and complete sake of being an a**. "You could say that," he said, cheerily, but as more of the team gathered, he did the professional thing and stood up and away from Whisler to address the growing crowd of Lieutenants.

His eyes landed on the bruise on Lapis's cheek, and he frowned, very briefly. That was....concerning. He would have to find a moment to ask how that had happened -- privately, because putting him on the spot was not on Ashanite's to-do list.

So he put his Theatrical a*****e smile back on.

"Yes, Wavellite, this is the one I told you about. Whisler of Polaris, my team," he gestured at the collection of Lieutenants before him with more than mild amusement. "Yes, Transcendence is a dangerous thing to play with -- as far as we know, it makes the afflicted Senshi or Knight incorruptible. Bound to Order forever." He tried not to let show how ill the thought made him. He remembered glowing scale-markings on his own skin, from a future that he refused to allow to be.

"But! Whisler is unique, and an important asset - and I wouldn't have brought him here if I didn't believe that he could be trusted. He has agreed to assist me - to assist us - in an operation. A murder mystery weekend party." There was something poisonous, now, in Ashanite's smile. "With significantly more real murder than your average dinner theater production."

He paused, to let that sink in.

Orangeish Sherbert
a-disgruntled-dragon
Daekie
Aurelius Ambrosius
LP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:20 pm
Whisler had been more than a little nervous when the lieutenants began to come out of the woodwork, and the level of…well. Their attitudes did almost the full spectrum from curious to outright hostile. He reached out and shook the offered hands, giving what he hoped was an encouraging smile. “I…Yes, like Ashanite said…Transcendance…it something that is…as of yet…”

He sighed, reaching up and rubbing the bridge of his nose. “I want it gone, is the point that I’m trying to make. I want it gone, and I want to come back to the Negaverse. I was once an agent like all of you, and I suppose…I just have made a lot of foolish choices as time has gone on…but I want to make up for them now, and…well.”

He took one covert glance at Larimar before reaching over and taking Ashanite’s hand in his. “Ashanite is going to help me find a way out of this curse…and he’s going to…bring me home.”

They didn’t need to know that he had tried this before, only to make the mistake of transcending…honestly, he still didn’t quite know how or why it had happened…only that it had…and things had been so…

Different ever since.

When Ashanite told them of his plan, he gave a little smile. “It sounds like a whole lot of fun, Ash. I’m…I’m excited.”

Noir Songbird

a-disgruntled-dragon

Daekie

LP

Aurelius0815

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:35 pm
Larimar's eyeroll conveyed an impressive amount of emotion, as long as you counted <******** morons ohhhh my god and ughhhh they're being cuddly with each other shoot me now as both emotions and two very distinctly different things. The curl of their lip at the mention of what Transcendence could do was mild, but throughout Ashanite's sentences they remained pointedly disgruntled.

Right up until he mentioned the words 'murder' and 'theater' in the same sentence. Then their expression changed into a low, satisfied grin, moreso shown by their eyes. "Murder and a show? Oh, good, it's my two favorite hobbies." Larimar's shrug was airy, and then they shoved their hands into their pockets, for lack of something to do with them. "I'm not much of a performer, but personally, it sounds wonderful."

Orangeish Sherbert
Noir Songbird
a-disgruntled-dragon
Aurelius Ambrosius
LP

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items