Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Double Morail Date (Punkie-Sephos - Tamiya-Sinter)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie was feeling several things, playing tug-o-war with her emotions, excited to see Tamiya, excited to have brunch with Sephos, worried she was going too fast, and a thousand other thoughts and worries, hidden behind her usual happy smile. She paused right outside the cafe she had made reservations at. She had sent letters to both Tamiya and Sephos to meet her here, and now she just had to be there, in order to be met. Her feet felt like cinder blocks, unable to move forward.

She saw Sephos coming and she waved him over, the constricting worry fading away a bit. "Its so ******** delightful to see ya, my fellow chuckaboo!" She sang to her friend. She hooked her arm with Sephos's and moved with him into the cafe, looking forward to seeing Tamiya and her guest.

Sypon

seekingCylem

DraconicFeline

Micillia

Dapper Duck

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 pm
Punkie's letter had been very easy to understand - she'd used easy words and large font, big and bold like her horns and her way of speaking, with only a few of her more complicated Juggalo sayings here and there. For some nubsucking flavor! he recalled her teasing him once, telling him that she had to tone down her writing for him and that he should be grateful. He was, he had told her, he was.

He was getting used to the distinctly unnatural constructed environment of New Hemisect City over the course of his many visits, but the plantings in this area were a welcome sight. His sandaled feet (He was trying to be shod but it still felt so strange!) tapped ponderously on the sidewalk as he admired the shady, colorful trees that added grace and nature to the otherwise stark landscape.

Nature is everywhere, life is in everything. Even in the most barren of places, it thrives.

That had been something that his lusus had said, before his dormancy. He said that less, now, his slow words much less favorable to the constructed and mechanized even as Sephos himself was beginning to realize that it was all just part of another ecosytem, on a planet of many. Neither good nor bad.

Maybe

He noticed Punkie at about the point that he realized that he was approaching his destination. He waved back, approaching with a little more spring to his step. "Hey." he said simply, "Did yuh have to wait too long?" He hoped he was on time - he'd tried. He'd even looked at clocks as he'd left the train station.

He let her hook her arm in his, shifting it around slightly so she had a good, comfortable grip despite their slight differences in arm height and morphology. He wondered if he needed to know anything in particular about the other two trolls at the table, but he had a sinking feeling in his digestive organs and chest that told him that even if he asked he would probably still not know.

He would just have to deal with it, as he always did.

Micillia

Sypon

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:35 pm
Sinter straightened his silverware, wiped the condensation off his glass of water, and refolded his napkin. The cafe they were at was... homey he supposed. It smelled nice and there was an enormous case of pies by the host's counter. He wasn't sure what he could tell about the troll that had asked them there from the decor. He cast Tamiya a cautious glance.

"Tamiya... Could you tell me again about the person... people we're to be meeting here? I know you've mentioned them before. I wasn't aware you two were close enough to involve brunch." He continued to eye Tamiya over the edge of his menu. He had an idea of what he wanted, but the number of options was difficult to overlook. There were at least three different pancake configurations that formed faces. Truly they were dealing with a troll of both taste and whimsy.

"And what do you know of their moirail?" Sinter tried to refrain from thinking of the unknown troll as "the other Sinter" of the equation. He had a hard time as it was parsing the company Tamiya kept, much less their company. It was too many degrees of separation to be anything but trepidatious.

Sypon

Micillia

DraconicFeline

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:32 pm
Tamiya tapped on her thighs, eyes flickering back and forth between the other patrons of the cafe. She would occasionally wiggle her fingers, spider them over to Sinter’s arm and up onto his shoulder in playful provocation. She’d had approximately four glasses of water up until this point, and the two hadn’t been sitting for a particularly long time.

She tilted her head to look at Sinter. “Ah! Yes. My sweet, savory, gunky Punkie. A juggalo of the finest form - orangeblooded, with a fondness for gourds and spookification. She is more of an evocator, preaching the word and getting all up in the grills of the unlearned. She can be quite an inspiration; I am ******** fond of her and her aggressively religious ways. Punkie is as devout as she is an avid officer-in-training. I hope to obtain her soon.”

She clicked her knife and fork together, then tapped the surface of both with her claws. “I have no ******** idea who her moirail is. She did not mention their affiliation, so I am assuming they are of the secular sort. It will be a delightful mystery of adventure, will it not? We will interrogate them over brunch and pie.”

seekingCylem

DraconicFeline

Micillia

(sorry for double quotes, had typos that were breaking the quotes)  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games